Centaur Love Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Also, if the crowd is too big, Master Sexitorius said give him a shout over the elven heritage and he can round up a half a dozen more testers."

Mathew frowned, "I think we six can handle it, I don't see that many colts running around Midvale."

"Its not just Midvale Master Lindrose," Zane said. "Clan Master Benton also sent criers to north as far as Northport, and as far south as South Jordan and the same east and west. I suspect tomorrow is going to be a circus."

Mathew looked at Zane, then Felicia. Both saw a slight panic in his eyes, "Oh chit! I think there is a wolf at the door and we are unarmed!"

Zane laughed and closed his eyes. Mathew could hear him talking with his old Master. Mathew waited, then asked, < Master Sexitorius. >

< Yes, Master Lindrose. >

< Is there a possibility of purchasing two more Apprentice books? >

< What? You already have more apprentices lined up? >

< Just one Master Sexitorius. I found another female centaur with the same condition as Felicia that has a re-genitive mana well. > Mathew felt Master Sexitorius chuckle.

< This is proving your friend GM Dorthan's theory right. Or the gods are punishing the Centaurs for their treatment of their young with HGDM. But yes, Master Lindrose, the mage society has several dozen of the apprentice tomes available. I will send Maddie over to the mage hall and pick you up two, I think they are five gold a piece. I will bring them with me tomorrow. >

< Wonderful Master Sexitorius, But if they have that many, can you grab two more, four and I will have your coins waiting. >

< Planning ahead, Master Lindrose? >

< Let's just say I am hopeful. >

Mathew opened his eyes and looked at everyone, "I think we might need more non-mage type help as well. If you will excuse me for just a moment, I need to recruit a few more name takers."

Mathew searched the gathered crowd and found Merrill Peterson standing with both of his mates. Penny and Lilly. Mathew nodded to all three, but addressed Merrill. Asking for his permission to ask his daughters to help take names for tomorrow's colt testing. With his ok he sought Sir Fellis to borrow several of younger stallion's helping with crowd control. Then sought Beatrice and Cherill. He knew Tarn would be with them.

Both agreed once they found out Mathew already sought their father's permission to ask. Mathew turned to Tarn, "And you owe me stable boy, I got you out of stable duties for the next two days."

Tarn grinned, "Really, and I get to spend all morning hanging with Cherill too!"

"No, you and some of your friends are going to be directing the crowd to Cherill, Beatrice, and Rebecca so they can write their names down, so I and the other mages can quickly test them. So go tell Eric and grab whoever else you want, tell them that your dad said it is ok for them to help."

Mathew turned and started walking back to Felicia and Rebecca. He ran into Doreen Folsome with her parents. He had always enjoyed talking to Doreen at the valleys gathers. She was a year younger than Felicia, but she already towered over both of them. He nodded to her, then towards Jack and Jenifer Folsome.

Mathew smiled, "Doreen, hello. Mr. and Mrs. Folsome hello as well."

She smiled at him. He could tell there was a bit of a blush to her cheeks. "Herd Master Lindrose, hello and well met."

He added her into his little group, "If it is ok with you and your parents, I am gathering a group from herd Fellis, to help test Midvale's colts tomorrow between nine and noon, tomorrow and the day after. Clan Master Benton had sent out word, to not only Midvale, east and west, but north and south. We are expecting quiet a large crowd. If you are agreeable, we could use an extra hand taking names and lining up the colts to be tested. I have already asked Herd Master Fellis and has given me permission to ask those of his herd to help."

"I am having Tarn gather a group of young stallions to work as crowd control, and Cherill, and Beatrice Peterson already agreed to help Rebecca write names. But we could use an extra hand if you are so inclined to help?"

Doreen looked at her parents, who nodded yes. Jenifer said, "You're a big girl now, you have reached your majority. You do not have to ask us for permission to do work within or out of the herd now."

"Thank you mom and dad, I appreciate your trust and confidence." She turned and smiled at Mathew, "Yes, I would love to help."

"Great," Mathew said, "We are meeting just after breakfast and leaving to set up at eight." Mathew half bowed, "Until tomorrow at eight."

As Mathew returned to Felicia's and Rebecca's side, he found the group had expanded. Tarn, Eric And a few other young stallions from herd Fellis had joined the group discussing tomorrow. After a few minutes, Doreen slid in next to Beatrice.

< Did you ask Doreen to help too? >

< Yes. >

Felicia noticed her discreet looks towards Mathew, < Good, but just so you know I will share you with Becca as mates. And you only get two mates, Herd Master Lindrose. But if Doreen asked, I might allow you a kitchen pass some day when she is in heat. >

Mathew blushed, < Felicia! >

Felicia laughed aloud, and several people turned to look. She smiled at them saying, "Sorry."

Cherill looked at Beatrice and tapped her head looking at Mathew. Everyone who saw Cherill's tapping of her head smiled and looked at a blushing Mathew.

Rebecca looked at Felicia for an explanation.

"Don't you dare!" Mathew said to Felicia.

She was not going to, but saw his blushing smile, "Too late love, inquiring minds want to know."

"Felicia." Mathew whined.

"Don't be such a human, Mathew," She said with a smile. "Everyone here knows what a kitchen pass is."

Mathew blushed harder as everyone laughed. Felicia hugged him, and then Rebecca did the same but whispered, "No kitchen passes for you until you make me unable to walk a time or two."

Mathew missed Cherill's discreet look at Beatrice, but caught Doreen's wink at Felicia.

Mathew cleared his throat, "Now that everyone got a laugh at me being human..., What about paper and writing supplies?"

It took them an hour to hash out all the details. Since Felicia let it slip that he just sold five bottles of Dragon Claw powder and was flush with gold. Beatrice and Cherill offered to run over to the general store with some of his gold and purchase charcoal writing sticks and paper. Tarn and several of the stallions said they would gather a dozen portable picnic tables and load them into the unsprung cart in the morning. With Zane leading the group in many minor details, they had a working plan. With plans to leave at eight, they ended the meeting to finish the night socializing. Mathew and Felicia followed Rebecca to say good night to her parents and Herd Master. Then all three slipped away early to their tiny bunk house.

Mathew shut and locked the door after allowing the girls to walk in first. He closed the privacy drape as someone lit a lamp. Mathew took off his boots and socks and was going to pull his flip-flops out and lounge pants. He turned to ask the girls if they want to sit and talk. However, he saw both Felicia and Rebecca had their tops off and were undoing their chest wraps. He finished undressing, then touched Felicia's mind, < Would you mind if I make love to Rebecca first? >

< It is her first night, and I enjoy watching you two. >

< Felicia! >

< Well, I do. >

Mathew walked towards Rebecca and took her hand, leading her to the stall. He turned her and backed her in to the right side, knowing Felicia favored the left side. When she looked up at him, he leaned down and kissed her plump lips. She melted into his embrace, surrendering her inhibitions. Mathew let his hands roam over her back and sides as they kissed. When she pulled back for a breath, Mathew attacked her cheek, then slowly made his way to her ear. A slow nibble made her shudder, then kissed his way down her neck to her shoulder. She was literally shaking when nibbled her shoulder. She was slowly leaning back, offering her massive chest to him. With her offer, he kissed his way down and over her breast until his lips touched her nipple.

Rebecca could not hold it and moaned when his lips made contact.

Mathew circled her nipple with his tongue, only trying to lick the sides. Then he slowly let his tongue lick across the tip. Rebecca stiffened, "Oh my gods!" Mathew didn't know if she had an orgasm, but he kept kissing his way to the right. He licked the valley between her breasts, his nose rubbed the sapphire nestled her breasts. He slowly stated kissing his way to her left breast, feeling her shiver and her backside dance. When his lips made contact, she reached down and pulled him tight against her breast screaming, "Oh my gods Mathew, I am...,"

Mathew held her as her body convulsed. He let her ride out the waves of pleasure before kissing her. When he was sure she could stand on her own, he slowly dragged his fingers across her upper chest, then down to her second shoulder as he made his way towards her backside. He let his fingers sculpt a pattern in her soft horse hair, along her sides and over her dock. She had lifted her tail in anticipation of him mounting her, but he had other things in mind.

Her backside was soaked from her emissions, He slowly sank to his knees and took in her scent. Her vagina was right at eye level. He put both hands on her butt cheeks and spread them. He leaned in and licked her from clitoris to tail dimple.

"What are you? OH my gods!"

Rebecca tried to step away, but Mathew reached around and captured her haunches, then pulled her back.

"Mathew!" She screamed as he licked her labia lips and let his tongue spread them open, letting his tongue go deeper. She screamed as another orgasm hit her. He had to hold her up and keep her from stepping away as he continued to probe her depths with his tongue as her orgasm released a fresh wave of her nectar. He lapped it up, giving her fresh shocks as his tongue contacted her clitoris as he lapped up her juices. Every time she seemed to settle down, he licked her from clitoris to tail dimple multiple times, putting her back to the edge of another orgasm.

He knew he was keeping her on the edge of another orgasm, reading her body from her movements and twinges. Her body responded and gave him tells just like Felicia's. When his need started hurting, he attacked her clitoris a little more, taking her over the edge again.

"OH my gods!" Rebecca screamed as he stood and lined himself up. Then he pushed his way in, sending all sorts of new sensations to her overloaded mind. Rebecca shifted her rear hips as more and more of Mathew's cock invaded her vagina. Each antagonizing inch brought a fresh orgasm to her swollen vagina. She didn't think it would ever stop then his hips hit her rump, She drew in a deep breath of relief and he pulled back some and slid himself back in. Her body convulsed again.

Each time her body reacted, sending another mini-orgasm to her overloaded mind. When she thought she couldn't take any more, he increased the pace of his fucking. She went into this revolving orgasm thing. Each stroke gave her a mini-orgasm. Then she felt a bigger one building underneath her small ones. Oh god no, she thought, "Mathew, please stop, oh my god..., oh my, oh my!"

Then she felt him fill her with his seed, that was the final straw and her dam broke unleashing a mighty orgasm. A long scream left her lips as wave after wave of sweet pleasure rocked her tiny body. Every nerve fired back there, sending a colossal wave forward. When it hit her head, everything shut down.

Rebecca came to, hearing the sounds of someone getting their ass slapped. She looked over and Felicia was on her front knees, but still standing on her rear legs. She noticed Felicia's face and breasts were covered in some sort of goo. Then her hazy mind told her it was Mathews come. She watched Felicia occasionally pulled on her breasts, and then rubbed some of his come on her finger, sticking it in her mouth.

He stood behind her, tugging on her haunches as he pounded himself into her behind. The occasional slap and tug on her tail made Felicia scream with pleasure. She would fight to get loose and he would slap her ass and yank on her tail, yelling, "stop resisting slut."

Rebecca could hear her occasional pleas of, "No Master please stop," and "please Master no more, don't hurt me," coming from Felicia. She watched Felicia stiffen up with an orgasm. She screamed again, riding through it. Both she and Mathew didn't stop as if both were trying to hurt the other. She saw the sweat running down Mathew's face and sides, as the sweat on Felicia curdled into foam. Just then, Felicia screamed again, but this time it was a longer, drawn out scream as the last of her strength gave out and her rear legs collapsed under her, taking Mathew with her as he moaned and collapsed onto her dock.

Rebecca watched both struggle to breathe, both taking deep breaths. Then as if both decided on cue and dropped off into a doze.

Rebecca struggled to stand. She had to use the sleeping stall rails as an aid to make it to her hooves. After a few minutes, she could take a few steps towards the sink. She filled a deep bowl with water after taking a long drink. Grabbing a washcloth, she wobbled her way towards Felicia and cleaned her up. About half way through washing her chest, Felicia's eyes fluttered open. She smiled, seeing what Becca was doing.

She whispered, "Thank you Becca."

"Your welcome, Felicia," Rebecca said in a quiet voice as she finished whipping off her chest. "I caught the closing act, your right, it is kind of hot." Turning to look at a sleeping Mathew, "How can he last so long? Most stallions are only good once every four hours?"

Felicia pointed to his sleeping roll. Then whispered, spread it out more for him. Rebecca nodded and pulled it flat. Felicia climbed up the sleeping stall rail to get her front legs under her, and Mathew rolled over onto his pad, still asleep. Felicia struggled to get her rear legs under her and stand. Just like Rebecca earlier, she had to wait a few minutes before she could walk to the sink and finish washing. She drank several large cups of water and smiled at Rebecca.

"As you noticed, our stallion isn't fully human. His were half is more like three quarters were, I think. His stamina, at least in the sexual department, is quite super human. And if you add a certain spell to the mix, he can rub you a bit raw back there." Felicia smiled, "It usually takes me a day or two to heal up from his, our, marathon sexathons."

Rebecca's eyes opened wide, "Are you in pain? Do I need to..., to, get the Physician?"

Felicia laughed, "No Becca, I am fine, or will be in a day or two." Felicia giggled, "I just pushed his right buttons to make him go all out. In time my sister, you will learn how and try it."

Rebecca slowly shook her head no.

"Trust me, you will. The day or two of slight discomfort, is worth knowing the pleasure our mate gave you receiving it, it is worth it. Even on birth bane, pushing Mathew like that on your first day of heat knocks it out for the remaining day or two."

Rebecca look at her, "Really? No...," She mimed bloating and scratchiness back there.

"None."

Mathew woke hugging a fetlock and cannon that felt different. He opened his eyes, hugging Rebecca's front leg. As he let go, she shifted her right leg. He looked up to see if he woke her. She was looking down at him, smiling. "Did I wake you?"

Rebecca nodded yes, "Only when you released my leg though. And earlier, when you originally hugged it. It felt nice."

Mathew looked over at Felicia, She was awake too, and just stretching her arms. She looked down at him, "A new pair of legs in your stall and you leave mine alone all night. I feel neglected."

Mathew rolled over and hugged her cannon. Then kissed her fetlock. Then struggled to stand. Both girls reached down and gave him a hand. When he was finally standing, he kissed Felicia on her cheek, then turned and kissed Rebecca's cheek. "Thank you, my lovely mates." Then went looking for his lounge pants and flip-flops. All three stepped out to visit the trench.

Rebecca asked, "Tea or bath first?"

"I vote bath first," Felicia said. "I still feel yucky from last night."

Mathew looked at the girls, "If we hurry we still can have the bathing pool to ourselves." Then wiggled his eyebrows at both.

Felicia ruffled his hair, "You are insatiable, my love" and went to pull the bathing bag. It was still dark as the girls pulled Mathew down to the river. Mathew turned to look as he undressed and set a clairvoyance spell before all three slipped into the dark water expressing sighs of relief. Mathew started washing Felicia first, when he got close to her backside she touched his mind, < Be gentle back there I am a little sore from last night. >

< I am so sorry, love. I didn't mean to hurt you. >

Felicia grinned evilly at him, < I wanted you too. It suppresses my heat. But you can give Becca your attention this morning. >

Mathew looked at Felicia with a raised eyebrow. She nodded yes. < She is going in heat. >

Since he just finished washing Felicia, he took the washrag and soap and started on Rebecca. She moaned in pleasure as his hands roamed over her body. As he washed her chest, it tingled her backside. When he accidently dropped the rag, he continued washing her chest with his bare hands, which he got a laugh from her. He washed both sides and flanks, teasing her as he only brushed her dock and tail.

He knew she was in heat, her backside danced in opposite swings with her tail as he washed her sides. But it was when he washed her backside, she showed him all the signs. She raised her tail, holding straight out. She had her rear legs slightly spread out, bracing herself for him. She was begging him to take her. He carefully washed her rump and vagina. With light touches or swipes with the washrag, she moaned, lifting her tail higher, showing herself to him. He rinsed the rag and dribbled water down the valley of her ass cheeks. Her vagina winked at him with need.

Rebecca kept her eyes closed, hoping she did not appear a wonton hussy. What she didn't expect was Mathew attacking her backside just after rinsing her with his tongue! She tried to step away, but he had a firm hold on her haunches again. His first lick was a surprise, but his second nearly made her scream. She felt him spread her vaginal lips with his tongue. Then he pushed his tongue deep into her, sending her into her first orgasm of the morning.

She never dreamed of having morning sex right after having evening sex. Jocelynn was wrong. This stallion liked it all the time. Mathew's tongue was magic as it made her need level rise yet again. She never heard of a stallion doing this before. If this is what having a human lover was like, she didn't know..., "Oh my!" she moaned. Mathew started rubbing her clitoris with his fingers. "Oh, SHIT!" she screamed as another orgasm hit her. "Too much," she screamed, trying to pull away. Mathew didn't stop his assault on her vagina or clitoris. Oh god, she moaned as another orgasm started building.

"Please, Mathew, stop. Oh my, oh my, my, my GOD!"

Mathew pulled away as her second orgasm hit her. She actually squirted a little, which surprised him. With Rebecca still within the furrows of her orgasm, he let her calm down a little before taking her. He rubbed her dock and rump until she stopped shaking. Just when she got her breathing under control, she felt him tease her vagina with his cock head.

"Oh god please no," she moaned, but pushed herself backwards against him. Mathew lined himself up and slowly pushed himself in. When he was about halfway in, she pushed herself hard against him. Burying his cock deep within her. Rebecca twisted her hips saying, "please, sir, no more."