Centaur Love Ch. 10

Story Info
Mathew and Felicia arrive and face the Herd Masters.
20.6k words
4.87
6k
5

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 10/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Centaur Love

X

First off I want to say thank you to taco1085 for editing my garbage. Second, I want to thank you, the readers, for following my story, without you Mathew and Felicia's story would never come to light. As in all previous stories, all the errors are mine. All characters are over the age of eighteen. I am going with a centaur's age like humans.

Mathew was riding in a post sexual haze. He was reliving the latest sexual encounter he had with Felicia. It was the second time he dominated her in a sexual fantasy. That brought her to an explosive orgasm. When he first found out Felicia wanted him, he was in the lower pond practicing the water breath spell. He was extremely too scared to confront her when he watched her rub herself to an orgasm on a rock moaning his name. It took almost a week for him to work up the courage to kiss her.

It took several more days after that and a very long make out session for him to unbutton her shirt. Which turned into a very awkward first attempt for both of them. At first, he did not even know if they would fit together. Most male centaurs were, well, bigger, and better hung. However, over the following months, he learned how to love Felicia and she has slowly learned how to love a human.

Now their lovemaking has taken a new route. He did not know if female centaurs were naturally submissive or this was just one of Felicia's fantasies. He was ok with it, he just did not know how far to take it, or if it was just a phase. Talking with Sir Fellis was, well, out of the question, and possibly Tarn as well. Felicia is his sister after all. He looked up and saw he was lagging behind again, so he nudged the mare into a trot.

Just after their noon stop, Mathew started seeing huge farms on the plains of Midvale. These lone longhouses with even larger barns dotted the landscape as far as the eye could see. Intricate canals lined each field. The canals were hand dug, then lined with a volcanic ash and cooked limestone mixture with sand. As they rode by, Mathew could see several large families or herds working each farm. As the day wore on the farms got bigger.

Mathew looked over the line of wagons. He saw the first hints of the town of Midvale in the distant. A vast line of green stood out, over the farms that dotted the landscape. The tall green canopy of Valewood trees lined the Center Fork River as it made its way north. The trees formed a dense green canopy about a mile wide on each side of the wide river. Each Valewood tree was over fifty feet tall. Some a dozen or more feet taller as they spread out their umbrella like canopy, covering double that in diameter. The continuous canopy of leaves made it a green colored perpetual twilight under them all day long.

The closer they came to Midvale the more details he could see. He could finally see the broad main avenue opening in the Valewood forest. He could faintly see centaurs moving in and out of the main street. He could see the long houses and businesses that lined the forests boundary heading north and south. They were close enough to Midvale that Mathew decided that they did not need someone to watch the rear and nudged the mare up into a canter to reach the front of the group.

Mathew reached the front just in time to see a group of centaurs emerging from under the canopy. Each looked like they were wearing the same colored tabards as they headed their way. Each centaur carried a long lance with a small pennant flying from its steel tip. The group not only stayed in formation, but was locked into the same step. He could already hear the faint drumbeat of the centaur march. Mathew watched several of Sir Fellis's herd stutter step to match the approaching group's steady march. Sir Fellis turned when Mathew rode up beside him. "Good you're here."

Mathew muttered a small spell that he had not used in a long time. It directed the mana to find the affinity and dissimilarity of the clothes and his person. Then expel the dirt and grime from him. The spell was a simple one, yet had some bad results if the mage did not pay attention to the finer details. One off thought could find the mage naked or even naked and hairless. Mainly most mages only targeted their clothes, but Mathew also targeted his body since he spent the afternoon as the tail gunner, he knew he was covered in road dust.

As the spell took shape, a cloud of dust appeared just outside his arms reach, and then gently fell to the ground. Mathew ran his fingers through his hair, no longer feeling the road grit. Felicia galloped up next to him looking fresh and clean as well. He smiled at her, < I love you my mate. >

She mouthed it as she mentally said it back, < I love you more my stallion. >

Sir Fellis held up his arm for the wagons to stop, but walked out a little further. Felicia stopped with the wagons, < Go with father love. Be the strong stallion that you are, and the master of your herd. >

Mathew rode up next to Sir Fellis and stopped. He turned and looked at Mathew, then grinned, "Just like a mage to show up fresh and clean after a day's trot across the plains." Then turned to study the group of arms-centaurs trotting their way. "Benton's herd pennant is waving from those lances. Callen Benton must be sitting as Clan master for all the Herd Masters." Looking back at Mathew, "The herds must be on war hooving. This might make our job a bit easier."

Mathew nodded yes and turned around to find Zane Goldenroot, riding out of a small cloud of dust as well as he made his way up front. He took off his helm and hooked it on his saddle horn. Mathew noticed that his hair looked freshly combed. He was going to have to study the elven basic magic book for that variant of the spell.

The arms centaurs stopped about a hundred paces from them and the centaur in charge walked up. He looked them over then nodded to Sir Fellis, "Well met travelers, I take it by your coat of arms that you are Herd Master Sir Johnathon Fellis?"

Sir Fellis nodded, "Well met Captain, I am Herd Master Fellis, and this is Master Mage Lindrose, and Ambassador Zane Goldenroot, representative of the Eldar of Woodshome to the Herd Masters of Midvale."

The Captain looked over Mathew and Zane and nodded, "Well met travelers, and welcome to Midvale, I am Captain Axel Bennet of Herd Benton. Captain of the Midvale guards."

Both Mathew and Zane bowed from the saddle, Sir Fellis cleared his throat, "I am leading part of my Herd to our winter's clan houses for safety. Our summer home has come under attack from a group of Hobgoblins."

"The Centaur nation has also come under the same threat Herd Master Fellis." The Captain replied. "The herd Masters had hoped you might show up and now that you have, they eagerly await to hear what news you carry. Master Mage Lindrose your presents is a welcome sight to our Nation in its hour of need. Ambassador Goldenroot, the Herd Masters of Midvale welcome you to our home and hope the people of Woodshome fare well in these troubled times."

Zane bowed from his horse, "Captain Benton, I come from my Eldar and people who are beset by the same troubles as yours but come seeking an alliance between our two great nations to rid both of this troublesome hoard."

Captain Benton nodded, "I will advise the Herd Masters of your arrival Ambassador. Ambassador we have recently built several houses for human visitors. The house is available to you for your stay. Master Mage Lindrose, will you also require housing as well?"

Before Mathew could speak up Sir Fellis said, "Master Mage Lindrose is also a Herd Master of his own clan, He and his 'Apprentice', and mate will share a small guest cabin next to my clan's home for the duration of their stay."

Mathew saw the Captain's eyes widen slightly at this statement but he got over it quickly, "Ambassador Goldenroot I will escort you to your residence and make sure someone is available to show you around during your stay with us. Master Mage Lindrose, will you and your..., mate require the same services?"

Mathew smiled, "I thank you for the offer Captain, but my family has been coming to Midvale for years to sell our potion making ingredients and I already know my way around town."

"Very well Master Mage Lindrose. Herd Master Fellis, the Clan Master will send someone to inform you when they will gather to hear what news you bare. Ambassador Goldenroot if you follow me we will escort you to your residence."

Sir Fellis raised his arm and motioned Tarn forward. Sir Fellis turned and asked the Captain where the Ambassador's residence was?

"On First Street, Herd Master Fellis. Just after the Town administration hall. Easy walking distance to the new gathering circle. The gatherings got too big for the clearing, so a new stone circle was constructed. Just outside the forest on the Northern way, just past the old warehouses. They are allowing the Valewood forest to reclaim the clearing."

"Perfect. Our winter quarters is at the end of Fourth."

Mathew drifted back to ride next to Felicia just behind Sir Fellis's wagons. She trotted closer to him as they walked under the tree's canopy. Mathew watched as the Captain and Zane turned off on the first street heading north. Midvale always had a strange look to Mathew. With all the buildings nearly twice the size than a human sized buildings, with the doorways being taller and wider, the illusion made him feel like a child again. All the people they passed stopped and watched them. Mathew did not know if they were staring at him or Felicia, but he felt they drew the most looks. At the fourth street, Tarn turned the wagons south on the narrow street. Narrow for a centaur community meant that the road was maybe two wagons wide.

Grand longhouses lined each side of the street. With fine graveled walkways that went past the houses to open verandas and small barn-like structures in the back. Sir Fellis's long house in Oak valley only had twelve sleeping stalls. Some of these fancy long houses looked like they could hold three times as many. The houses got bigger as did the lots as they walked down the street. At the end of the street was a tall privacy hedge with a tall black iron arch that crossed a singlewide, gravel path leading up to two, matching longhouses. Past the two longhouses was a huge gazebo like structure that surrounded a large open fire pit.

All around the gathering circle were five smaller guest type of houses. Beyond that Mathew could see a long open pasture that ended at the River as it made its western turn and then immediately turned back north a mile or so down river. Where it flowed under the great causeway bridge. As Mathew untied the pack pony Felicia came trotting up. "Father says we are to take the smaller bunk house since it only has a single double stall."

Mathew followed Felicia to the middle guesthouse, where she had to reach up and use a key to unlock the door. The inside reminded Mathew of the guesthouse at the farm but just a bit smaller, with only one double sleeping stall. It also had a small sink and well pump. After unloading the panniers and saddlebags, they stripped themselves of armor before walking the horses to the barn.

There were a dozen stalls and even a separate tack room with several saddle racks. They were old and dusty, and had shown little sign of use. But it appeared that this house was equipped for human guests as well. By the time Mathew had the pack frame hung up, the tact, and saddle racked, Felicia with the help of one of the younger centaurs had the mare groomed and were starting on the pony. Tarn led in the first, four-horse team in. Mathew took the leads from him, and then led them down the center aisle, next to the other southern tack room. It was set up to hold wagon parts.

He started removing the double trees from each pair of horses. Then started unclipping the single trees from each individual horse. Once separated, he tied all four horses up and moved the trees into the storage shed. Mathew reassembled the trees on the hanging racks so each set could not be mixed-up, with another set.

He started on the first horse removing the traces and breeching straps from the collar. By the time he got one horse, unharnessed and the collar off, Tarn had the second team in the barn. With Tarn, helping him unharness the teams, and Felicia with the help of several younger centaurs grooming and feeding the horses, it only took a couple of hours before they were able to roll the empty wagons into the barn.

Mathew left, shutting the barn and the rest for Tarn and the group of stallions helping him. He was hot and sweaty, and all he wanted to do was take a bath. He found Felicia next to the sink drinking a large bowl, or centaur cup of water. She handed him a small bowl, "Sorry no human sized cups."

Mathew grinned, "Oh well," and took a big drink. "What I am missing right now is our pond. I could really go for a dip."

"It is either a bucket wash here or a long walk down to the river side where the bathing pools are at."

"It is your choice, love."

Felicia finished her water and started to gather their bathing bag. Mathew grinned and stripped, looking for his flip-flops. Felicia threw him his loose lounge pants. "You might want to wear them as we walk down to the river. I do not know how high the grass is along the way. As they left the little bunkhouse, they turned south. There were several groups either coming from, or heading down the pasture walkway to the river. When they were about half way there, a group came trotting up behind them.

"Mathew, Felicia wait up!"

Both turned to see Tarn, Cherill and Beatrice trotting up. All three slowed down to a walk as they caught up. "I see you two had the same idea."

Mathew nodded, "I just want to throw on a water breath spell and dive under the water for four hours, just to cool off."

"That would be awesome," Tarn said, "Can you throw that spell on someone else? Can you make me breathe water? It would be awesome to go under water like a fish."

Cherill and Beatrice laughed. Then Mathew remembered his manners, he nodded, "Nice to see you Cherill, and even nicer to you out and about Beatrice."

Both laughed and said hello. Then Beatrice said, "Don't remind me Mat, I think father finally cut the ball and chain off because Rullis was staying home."

"Well hopefully he is finally thawing over Rullis," Felicia said, "and he will allow you two to start walking you out in the evenings."

"I hope so Felicia," Beatrice said with a sigh, "getting stalled for two months sucked. I know talking to dad can be intimidating, but Tarn did it, and lived through it. I hope that Rullis will live through it. I hate it that daddy is such a traditionalist.

Felicia agreed, "Rullis should have known better, since father raised us with the same traditionalist values."

Both Cherill and Beatrice said, "Really!" At the same time. Then Cherill poked Mathew, "How did you get around Mr. Iron pants, and his traditionalist values?

Mathew casted a simple light spell and reached over and put the little ball of light into Cherill's hand. "I cheated and used magic on him. He still hasn't figured it out so don't say anything."

Everyone laughed.

"Well why don't you use your great magic to walk faster oh mighty mage," Tarn shouted, waving his arm at Mathew. "A turtle can walk faster than you!"

Mathew looked at Tarn, and then the women, who nodded yes. Shaking his head, he muttered a levitate spell and slowly started to rise off the ground. He crossed his legs floating in front of them. As Felicia started to pass him, he reached out a hand and she took his and quick stepped into a slow trot. They got several stares, with Felicia towing Mathew.

When they got closer to the river, Mathew could see there were three, rocked in pools cut into the rivers bank. "The first one was a shallow pool, about knee deep on a normal centaur," Tarn explained. "The second one is about mid flank on a centaur. Aunt Jocelynn had the third pool dug deeper, about chest deep. She likes to come down during the summer and soak in the deep pool during the evening. Says it relieves the soreness in her knees."

Mathew asked, "Who is your Aunt Jocelynn?"

"She is dad's oldest sister. He says winter home is really her place, since Uncle Duncan had to leave it to father since mares cannot inherit property. Aunt Jocelynn lives here all year. Therefore, dad calls her the Matriarch of the herd. He even does it in front of the other Herd Masters to piss them off. She heads an older mare group that lives here with her. All of them are old enough not having to worry about some young stallions trying to force them into being their mates. They run a finishing school for young mares. Many of the herds foster their young daughters with Aunt Jocelynn's group. You will most likely will meet her tonight at the gathering, unless she is soaking in the pool."

As they made it to the river, Mathew extended his legs and slowly let the spell go, landing on his feet. There were four families splashing and washing themselves in the two pools and a group of women in the deep pool with just their heads and shoulder sticking out on top. There were several small tables, where they could lay their towels and personal hygiene products on. Felicia chose one and started removing her shirt and chest wrap. Without a thought, Mathew removed his lounge pants and flip-flops, and carried Felicia's shampoo with him as he followed her into the middle pool. Once passed the rocky shore he was surprised to find a sand bottom.

The Middle pool was about chest height on both of them. The water was slightly warm, but still cooler than the outside air. After dunking himself several times, he started to help wash Felicia's long golden hair. When he finished he used some on his. He could feel that it was getting long. He was contemplating whether to get it cut or let it grow. Felicia reached up and ran her fingers through it.

"It is getting longer. I can't wait until it reaches your shoulders."

Mathew turned and kissed Felicia, "Thank you for answering that question for me."

Felicia gave him a stern look, "I will decide, if, or when, your hair needs cutting Mr. Mage. You just keep shaving every morning. I want you with long hair, but no nasty beard."

"Yes love."

Felicia laughed and gently pushed him under the water to rinse his hair. Mathew stood up then looked around as Felicia used the soap and wash cloth. Tarn, Cherill, and Beatrice were standing in the deep pool talking to several of the older women who were soaking in it when they arrived. Once Felicia was done washing they exchanged the shampoo bottle and wash cloth so Mathew could wash himself. Once he finished Felicia took his hand and led him over to the rock wall that separated the second and third pools.

Here the sand was built up a little next to the rock wall and the water was only waist deep to them. One of the older mares stepped over and reached across to Felicia, "My little Felicia, how are you my dear?"

Felicia reached over taking her hands, then leaned over and kissed the older mares cheek. "Aunt Jocelynn, I am fine. And how are you?"

Mathew looked at the older mare. She had long salt and pepper hair that was tied into a ponytail, which was looped around her head like a crown. She had a narrow face with a few wrinkles around her eyes, if Mathew had to guess she was maybe fiftyish. Apparently, the sand was built up on that side as well. Even though she looked fiftyish by human standards, her large forty "D" breasts were still firm. Luckily, Mathew was looking at her face when she said, "I am well my dear," then turned to look at Mathew, "introduce me to your mate that your mother has wrote me all about."

"Aunt Jocelynn, may I introduce my mate, Master Mage Mathew Lindrose. Mathew may I introduce my Aunt, Jocelynn Duncan."