Centaur Love Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking his other hand, he cupped both breasts. Then leaned in and attacked her right nipple. "Arms down slut and squeeze your breasts with your arms for me, tell me how you like to give your breasts to your human master."

Felicia swallowed her mouth was dry. Mathew bit her nipple a little harder, making her hiss with pleasure. He broke off and walked behind her, she felt the sting of the one end of his sword belt as he smacked her rump with it. Mathew barked out, "I gave you a command slut," and he smacked the other cheek even harder. "I will not have you ignore it."

"Ouch! Yes Master!"

"Into your stall slut!"

Felicia walked to the stall, when she started to turn around Mathew barked, "No, head first. Nose to the wall slut." Mathew knew this would make her nervous. She had told him once that most centaurs do not like not being able to see what is around them, a carryover from their horse part. He slowly started removing his clothes and folding them on the paniers. She stood with her tail extended out showing him her sex.

He grasped the base of her tail and forced it up exposing her sex. Leaning in he took in her scent. Leaning down he licked her from clit to ass hole. Then he released her tail and walked up her side. Without a word, he lifted his leg and mounted her like a riding horse, bare back. Then wrapped both legs around her upper waist and slid himself across her withers until his cock, was pressed against her upper back. Leaning in he swung both arms around her trapping her arms. He cupped her breasts again, moving his fingers towards her nipples pinching both at the same time.

"I should ride you like this more often slut, tell me would you like me to ride you down the road like this, directing you where to go by your nipples only?"

Felicia was struggling to keep from shaking. She never felt Mathews full weight mounted on her like a riding pony. The thought of being ridden, in public, naked, made her blush in shame and excitement. Mathew slipped his left hand up under her throat. Then tilted her head back and whispered in her ear, "Tell me my slut, you want me to ride you like a trail horse to the Herd Masters meeting tomorrow, naked, for everyone to see?"

The thought made Felicia shake in sexual excitement. The shame and public humiliation was making her sex leak with anticipation.

"Say it!"

"Yes Master, ride me like a trail centaur slut that I am!"

Mathew released her head and took hold of her nipple again. Then he grew lighter as he softly chanted the levitate spell. Then he pulled her nipples to the right and kicked her lower belly with his right heel. Felicia was scared to move, was he going to ride her out the door in front of her family!

He pulled harder on her nipples. "Turn slut or I will go get a bit and reins."

Felicia's pussy clenched with the thought of having a harness on her, she could already feel her juices soaking her rear stifle and hock. Mathew kicked her belly again and she turned feeling for the first time what it is like to have a rider. The shame and excitement made her tense with pleasure. She squeezed her butt cheeks as she took a step, just that slight rubbing against her sex made her orgasm.

Mathew felt her body ripple with an orgasm as she slowly turned. He heeled her ribs and pulled again on her nipples. Making her walk through it. When she was facing the opening, he pulled both nipples out and double kicked her with both heels. He had to slide back a bit, off her withers to distribute his weight a little better and to keep his cock from rubbing her back. He was just ready to explode. He directed her around the small bunkhouse several times. Then he turned her to back into the sleeping stall.

"Yes my trail centaur we are going to be riding you like this more often. I am going to ride you all over the farm."

Then he pulled her nipples down. He reduced the power to the spell to put a bit more of his weight on her, forcing her to kneel. When she was down on her knees, Mathew swung his leg around her chest and walked in front of her, taking her chin he lifted her head to look at him. "That was a very good first ride slut, Master liked it. Tell me trail slut, you liked Master riding you like a pony girl?"

Felicia was lost in the fantasy. Feeling Mathew riding her like a horse made it more real for her. She wished they were back home so he could really ride her around the farm. Being out in the open with him, riding her excited her. She wanted him inside her so much she was shaking with need.

"Yes Master, please ride me whenever you want, I am your pony girl."

Mathew laughed, "My pony slut, now show Master how much you appreciated him riding you."

Pulling her head down a little, she was looking at his cock. She licked her lips and leaned in to take him. With his hand under her chin, directing her. She closed her eyes falling back into the fantasy.

She felt him pull her head onto his massive cock. She savored the feeling as the head stretched her jaw and slid along her tongue. She felt him twitch a little as he gently pulled her off him. She knew it would take very little to get him to ejaculate. She dragged her tongue along the bottom of his cock and over his glands as he pulled her off, of him. The little muscle twitches in his legs and cock told her that he was very close.

She want him to cum on her like he did the other day, she wanted to feel it dripping down her face, the taste of him in her mouth as he took her with reckless abandonment from behind. The shame of being ridding like..., a pony girl and then being used as a cum slut was part of her, mares were submissive to their stallions in that regards, but being submissive to a human had its taboo sense in centaur culture. Having Mathew fulfill her fantasy made it her reality. She loved it. She reached up taking his hand and placed it behind her head, then opened their shared farm link, touching his mind she opened it just a bit as she felt him open his a little.

Mathew felt her touch his mind over the farms clairvoyance spell. Opening it, he felt a little of her excitement thought it. He kept it just barely open, just enough to allow a little of her thoughts through it. He could tell she felt the need to be used, forced even. Her desire to be sexually abused as a submissive. He groaned, feeling what she felt like, while being taken like this. He opened his link a little to read her. It added to his desire and excitement, with just her tongue touching his cock made him explode.

Felicia felt him loose his control and started to cum, through their shared link. The loss of control meant that the link was wide open. She fought to close hers, but once again, her body did not have the right parts to mirror his as he came in her mouth, face and over her breasts. Everything from her cervix to her clitoris, clenched and exploded with tiny electrical pulses sending her in a massive orgasm that threaten to take her over the edge.

Mathew felt the first ejaculation flow through him coating Felicia with his sperm. Then he felt her orgasm. His body could not process the electrical pulses. His body clench up as he shot another load of cum. He could feel Felicia orgasm as he came, his body tried to process the pulses of her orgasm, but he did not have a vagina. The feelings and electrical pulses did not know where to go. It centered on his cock, sending a second wave of pulses to his cock making it stiffen with a third wave of ejaculation.

Felicia felt her cock stiffen as she came again, her pussy clamped down so hard it nearly hurt as her second orgasm came right on the tails of the last, rocking her body from her breasts, to her rump. She could not control the sensations flowing though her body.

Mathew felt Felicia orgasm again, his scrotum and cock screamed in pain as he tried to cum again, but nothing came out. His legs were shaking and threatening to give out as he clamped down on the link shutting it off. His legs gave out and started going down to his knees. He was covered in sweat, as was Felicia's human half. He had nothing to hold onto as he slid down to his knees. He clung to Felicia as she shuddered with relief as her body rode out her last waves of her orgasm. Mathew flopped down in front of her as the memory of the pulses echoed in the vaults of his mind. Closing his eyes trying to get his body under control was massive undertaking. Every time Felicia flinched next to him, his scrotum tightened trying to cum again.

Felicia felt Mathew slid down her sweaty body. The relief of knowing he shut the link did little to stop the pulses of their shared orgasms. Her body screamed in pleasure as consecutive waves passed through her making everything from her legs, sides and ass tingle with electrical pulses of shear sexual pleasure. Every pulse made every muscle convulse. She felt the orgasm from front to back. It was so intense. She struggled to control it. In the end, she allowed it to take her over the edge again into the darkness of bliss.

Mathew woke, curled up around Felicia's fetlocks and cannons in the fetal position. He was cold and felt grimy. As soon as he release her lovely legs, Felicia shuffled her legs feeling the familiar presence release her legs. Breaking that shared peaceful bond that they shared. She felt something crusty pull at the skin of her face and breasts. She opened her eyes to see Mathew trying to get up. She reached down and helped him up. She could see his chest and chin were streaked with appeared to be, some of his cum.

Looking down she could see most of her chest was, just touching her face she felt it was as well.

"Go pump us a pot of water and wash your face and chest before you go out and use the trench." As Mathew grinned and started that way, she walked over and turned the lantern wick down. They left it burning all night and it was low on oil, which blacken the chimney with soot. She would have to wash it later. Mathew had washed his face and chest and was waiting for Felicia as she walked over.

He washed her face and chest before drying her off. The sun just started to stain the morning sky as they opened the door. Mathew threw on his flip-flops and lounge pants as Felicia just wore her blouse with no wrap. After relieving themselves Mathew was going to start a pot of tea on the little stove, but Felicia said, "Bath first, I feel yucky."

Mathew nodded and opened the panier to get the cloth bag that carried their bathing supplies. Felicia helped him stuff their towels, and her chest wrap into it. They started walking down to the river. Felicia looked around. No one else was up, so she patted her lower back. Mathew looked around, then slipped the bag over his arm and cast his levitate spell. Mounting her bare back, she started at a slow trot. He tightened his legs and reached around holding her under her breasts.

She reached up moving his hands to her breasts and over her nipples. Mathew pinched them and kicked her flanks. Felicia went into a canter, then feeling that he kept her breasts from flopping around she sped up into a full gallop. She could feel him get stiff as he rode her down to the river. Her nipples ached as he held them and her neither regions got wet. The feeling of being outdoors and he riding her like a pony girl excited her again. She just could not get enough of Mathew. Mathew tweaked her nipples left and right. Forcing her to zig, zag down the center aisle. She also felt the gentle pressure of his legs telling to swerve left or right.

Mathew pulled back on her nipples and leaned back at the edge of the river. Felicia shuddered with sexual excitement knowing Mathew was in complete control as he rode her. Sliding off, of her he patted her dock and walked in front kissing her. "Good morning run pony girl, now strip and into the water."

Mathew smacked her ass after taking her blouse and started stripping himself. Mathew looked up towards the longhouses and cast a temporary clairvoyance spell to alert him if someone was coming down to bathe. He helped Felicia wash her hair then made her do his and wash his upper body. Taking the soap and washrag, he started in on her body.

He pushed her closer to the rock wall that revealed her sex to him. When her rump came out from under the water, she already had her tail lifted so he could look at her inviting vagina. Touching the clairvoyant spell, seeing no one coming their way he took hold of her haunches and slowly entered her.

Felicia shuddered as she felt him stretch her open as he slid into her. She loved how he filled her to the brim. Growing up she never thought she was going to find love. Nor the pleasure of intimacy. She would always be too small for a regular sized centaur and too big for most humans. However, with Mathew's larger than human norm body, and equipment, they fit together perfectly. He touched her so deeply, just the right length to fill her. The gods were making it up to her for her sad life growing up.

"Oh gods Mathew, I love you!"

Mathew leaned over and kissed her lower back, "I love you more, my mate." Mathew could feel Felicia's legs and body start to twinge. He knew she was close. He reached down and pinched her clitoris and that took her over as she let out a loud moan. Mathew closed his eyes and let her orgasm take him over his. He laid over her dock and listened to her heartbeat enjoying their closeness and mutual pleasure through their close contact. After the water washed their lust away, Felicia pulled herself off, of him. Then turned around and kneeled. The water only came up to her mid breasts, so Mathew slid down to lean his back against the rock wall. He had to tilt his head a little to keep it above the water.

They were enjoying their soak when someone entered Mathew's clairvoyance spell range. "Felicia," Mathew said and nodded toward the houses. They watched the Fleetfoot's, come trotting down to the river. He could see the disappointment in their eyes as they saw Mathew and Felicia soaking in the middle pool. Mathew leaned over, "I think they wanted a little privacy."

Felicia laughed, "I am done if you are?"

Mathew nodded yes and they both stood heading towards the shore. Felicia looked over at the Fleetfoot's, "Enjoy the pool and privacy."

"We didn't mean to kick you two young love birds out," Mrs. Fleetfoot said.

"Non-sense," Mathew said. "We were done bathing and was just soaking enjoying the peace and quiet. Now it is your turn to enjoy the peace and quiet." Mathew picked up a small rock and transferred the clairvoyance spell to it, then added a motion spell to the rock. The rock would vibrate when someone entered the spells range. After he dressed and walked over to Bert and Wenona Fleetfoot. Handing Bert the rock, "Once we leave and get out of the spells range, the rock will stop vibrating, when it starts again, someone is coming. So you have an early warning, if someone is coming down and disturbing your alone time today."

Bert looked at him, Mathew smiled back, "Enjoy your peace and quiet, and your alone time."

Bert and Wenona watched Mathew walk over and took Felicia's hand, as he started to float above the ground. They just stared, as Felicia started to pull him up towards the house. Mathew turned around seeing them looking at them he waved and was forced to turn back as Felicia sped up into a canter.

Mathew was enjoying the tow, watching Felicia's ass as she cantered. After a few minutes he let out a sigh, "I wish I could ride you, like I did on our way down love."

Felicia slowed down, saying, "Look up ahead."

Mathew looked and saw Tarn and Eric trotting their way and several centaurs were out enjoying morning tea on the veranda. "I know love, but if wishes were lovely centaurs like you, I would never walk anywhere again."

Felicia laughed, "I don't think that is how the ole saying goes."

"Mathew laughed, "It does in my world."

"Oh look Eric, runt found a Mathew kite! Hey Felicia can I fly your Mathew kite next?"

"TARN! Be nice."

"But it would be fun to fly your Mathew kite."

"It might, but it takes a mares touch to control him." Felicia stuck out her chest, "and just don't have the assets for it."

Tarn open and closed his mouth several times. Mathew laughed as Felicia pulled him past, "You should have quit while you were ahead pony boy."

Tarn turned to look, Mathew just waved. As they neared the veranda, many who were enjoying the morning drink turned to stare as Felicia towed him to their bunkhouse. Once there, he let the spell go and opened the door for Felicia. He dressed in a new outfit and slipped on a different over robe, while Felicia rewrapped her chest and put on a new blouse and over robe.

Looking over at the stove and teapot Felicia said, "Let's go up to the main house for tea."

They walked up to the main house, but just after walking through the door, both turned and walked out. The longhouse was full of centaur families talking and playing while several of the mares cooked breakfast.

"Why don't you brew the tea while I feed the horses and put them out in the run?"

"I think I saw daddy doing that, but I know what you are going to say, 'trust nothing, and check for yourself,' so go check."

Mathew walked over to the barn, both doors were open and several stallions were doing the same. He found a hand full load of fresh hay in the mares feeder, but the pony's was empty. Someone already feed them and the glutinous pony finished hers off. Both horses were already in the south run.

"I already feed them son."

Mathew turned half bowed to his father-in-law. "Thank you dad."

Sir Fellis turned and looked at Mathew, then smiles as he walked over and put a hand on his shoulder. "That is the first time you ever called me that son. Thank you." Then he reached down and hugged him. "I have to admit, I had trouble at first accepting you as my son-in-law. It has taken me some time to get used to my daughters choice of a human mate. But after some time, and a good beating from Perth, I am happy to have you as a son."

Mathew hugged him back, "Maybe I should teleport home and give Perth a big hug as well for beating you."

Johnathon laughed, "Stay away from my mate, as soon as Benton announces Felicia as your mate and mage. I am sure you are going to be flooded as a Herd Master with potential second mates."

Mathew looked at him.

"What little mare hasn't dreamed of becoming a mage?" He laughed, and then patted Mathew's shoulder, "Hell son, I used to dream about it as a colt."

Mathew grinned, and asked. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Anything Mat, as long as it has nothing to do with loving my daughter." He rolled his shoulders, "I don't want to know the details of your stall time."

Mathew blushed, "No Sir, it was about last night, when we were talking with Clan Master Benton, when I was leaving, I called you Herd Master 'SIR' Fellis. I saw the Clan Master pinch his eyes, should I have not called you that? Did I cause some offence?"

Johnathon looked around. Then motion Mathew to follow him. They walked out the front of the barn and started on the path to the front entrance. When Johnathon deemed they were far enough away to be not over heard, "In some ways you did cause an issue, but that is with Clan Master Benton only. As you know I left Midvale after Felicia was born, I, we did not want her growing up with stigmata of HGDM and the herds treatment of those afflicted with it. Clan Master Benton has always been Midvale's leading field tactician, even when I was a colt. But after serving with his..., the high King. When I first returned, the people learned I was more qualified and better suited for the job in times of war."

"Benton knows I am smarter than him when it comes to troop movement and battle order. If I did not leave for Oak Valley, the Herd Masters would have elected me as Clan Master in times of war. And that alone hurts his pride. And you reminding him of my knighthood the other night, is just another little slight into his pride. I would not worry about it. He knows to ask me questions and is willing to take my advice. Just, that in the future, to keep the peace, I am just Herd Master Fellis here. Besides my knighthood is a human accolade, and doesn't mean much to some here in Midvale."