Centaur Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Felicia opened her throat letting him shoot another load of cum down her throat. A trick she learned from her brothers eating porridge. Centaur's had bigger throats than humans, since there upper body weren't crammed full of organs one needed to live. Plus they needed more food to live, so the gods made Centaurs throats much bigger. All she had to do was lower her body a bit to allow her throat to be straighter, and just like downing porridge in one shot. Felicia felt his cock spasm one more time so she slid the tip of his cock from her throat to just inside her mouth, he exploded one more time filling her mouth and throat with his manly seed. The salty, manly taste sent thrills down her spines again, almost making her orgasm when it reached her labia.

Felicia could feel Mathew tremble a little and she learned that this meant he was done, with first round. She kept up sucking him in and out slowly till she felt him harden up again. God did she love the thought of a human lover, her herd sisters will never know that it only takes a human a few minutes to get hard again; a male Centaur can take an hour or so. Add a little were blood into the mixture, and you have a very potent male that even a full sized centaur woman would have to beg for them to quit after the eighth or ninth time. Or at least she could only take that many before she had to beg him to quit.

Mathew found the strength returning to his legs and manhood. Looking down Felicia kept teasing his strengthening cock, as would another blow job, but he really wanted to fill Felicia's tight pussy with his now throbbing organ and make her whimper, 'I love you over and over', as her orgasms rock her fine ass. Mathew pulled back and helped Felicia stand up and ran his hands across her massive tits, leaning he kissed each one then slowly started to walk, run his hands down her flanks with a destination in mind. Felicia grabbed his hand before he made it two steps, putting a wash rag and a bar of soap in it, Mathew looked at them.

Felicia blew him a kiss, "Finish washing me then you can play, stud."

Mathew moaned as Felicia pirouetted and presented her rump to him next to the wash basin. One look and Mathew knew how hard it was for Felicia to say that, one quick look and he could see she was straining with her needs. Her pussy was dripping wet. He never seen Felicia this excited before. Her pussy lips and clitoris were puffy. Mathew smiled at this, knowing she was just as horny as he was. He took the rag and restarted washing her croup and dock. Then slowly started on her haunches and legs again, he could see her juices had flown all the way down her legs. He carefully pulled and washed her tail before slowly started washing the inner slopes of her rump down to inner stifle. Mathew could feel Felicia twitch every time he get close to her pussy. He knew he was teasing her, but he couldn't help himself.

When he rinsed everything else he smiled at Felicia who was watching him over her shoulder, he used his hand and soaped up her pussy, at his first touch she turned forward and doubled over at her upper waist and let out a long moan. Her vulva contracted and gushed her first orgasm. Mathew grinned and rubbed it several more times as her hot thick juices mixed with the soapy water. He poured several cups of clean water over her rump washing the last traces of soapy water as vulva danced in the cool water, for-going the dry towel pat down that she did on him he slowly dropped to his knees and licked her pussy lips down to the tip of her extended clitoris. Felicia moaned from the touch of his gifted tongue. He went in again trying to find all of her sensitive parts on her outer pussy lips. With both hands on her rump to steady himself, she shifted backwards trying to push him in deeper.

"Please Mathew, don't tease me...I need you in deep inside my pussy now!"

Mathew licked her clitoris one more time and drove his tongue as deep as he could, He felt her clitoris dance on his chin as drove his tongue all around her vagina. As he was searching for all those sensitive places with his tongue, his fingers traced her libia, he was drawing little circles with his fingertips as traced her labia around. He felt her inner walls contract and knew she was having another orgasm. Her womanly juices flowed and he tastes her fresh taste. Mathew licked as much as he could till Felicia whimpered.

"Mathew, please... I need to 'you' inside me, please, no more, take me!"

Mathew stood and with the rinse rag he wiped his chin and chest. When Felicia really got into their love making, she did produce a lot of liquid. Standing directly behind her he lined up his cock with her opening, just as he started to tease her outer lips Felicia pushed herself backwards slamming his cock all the way in, in one single motion.

"Ahhh, Yes!"

Mathew grabbed her hips as Felicia twitched and danced with his cock buried inside of her. Felicia moaned and vocalized a lot during sex. At first this worried Mathew as he was sure some in the valley would hear her screaming as they had sex for the first time.

"Oh my gowd Mathew!"

"I am so full back there!"

"Easy, slowly, oh gowd I can feel every inch of you inside of me!"

"Oh heck! I..., I..., I am coming again!"

Mathew took a firm hold as the first wave of her orgasm rippled through her. Her vagina walls contracted multiple times around his cock as he rode out her orgasm. She was twitching and jumping forwards and backwards on his cock as she screamed out her pleasure. Mathew was glad on one thing, Centaur construction tended to be big on, large stone houses, with large, fairly thick chunks of solid stones, and of thick glass chunks for windows. Solid beam roofs with extra thick cut planks as singles. He knew, if someone was outside, that they could hear Felicia screaming in orgasmic pleasure. He just hoped no one at the main house could.

As Felicia slowly started to calm down, Mathew slowly started to slide his cock in and out feeling her pussy walls contract and expand every time he slid in and out. The feeling was incredible. As Mathew slowly started to pick up a little speed, Felicia started pushing back as he slid forward.

"Oh Mathew... I love you!"

"Oh my Mathew...please don't stop!

"I love...I...I Love you...ah!

"Oh damn...oh damn...no harder..., Faster!"

Mathew leaned in pulling on Felicia's haunches, driving himself as deep and fast as he could. He could feel the tip of her cervix with the tip of his penis. As soon as he made a slight contact Felicia screamed out once more in a gigantic orgasm taking Mathew with her, as her vaginal muscles contracted around his whole cock.

Oh my Felicia, I am cuming!"

"Mathew! Oh my gowd...Mathew! I feel you coming, oh my gowd, its...its incredible!"

"I love... love you...oh my!"

Felicia's rear legs and haunches started to shake, Mathew knew she was going down and tried to hold her up as she slowly sank to her front knees, muttering incoherent things now. Just as quickly her rear legs gave out with her last clinching of her vaginal muscles Mathew's cock slid out as he slowly lowered her back half to the floor. Mathew kneeled down behind her holding her up right the best he could as he laid over her rump and put his head on her croup. He could hear her heart racing as her flanks expanded and contracted just as fast.

He didn't know how long they sat there but by the time his knees started hurting from the stone floor Felicia's breathing was back to normal. Mathew slowly pushed himself off of her croup, stopping long enough to kiss her on the base of her tail. As he stood he could see a small puddle of their combined seminal fluid on the floor. He walked to her front and leaned down and kissed her deeply.

"I do love you Felicia."

Felicia smiled and tried to wipe some of Mathew's hair away from his face. Kissing him back she murmured, "I love you too Mathew Guntherson." Felicia smiled and allowed her hand to slowly run down chest.

He stopped her hand just above his pubic hair, "If you insist on doing that my love, I beg you to take this to one of the sleeping stalls. At least there; there is some bedding material to cushion this stone floor from my boney knees."

Felicia looked down and saw his cock was still hard and throbbing with his heart beat, it was shinny with their combined fluids, and she leaned in kissing its tip. Mathew moaned and tried to back away. Felicia grabbed his hands and used his strength to pull herself to her front hooves. With him standing there to steady her, she got her rear legs under her as well. She looked directly into his eyes and pulled him into a tight embrace. Their lips met and both lean into that kiss. Mathew felt his cock rub Felicia's lower chest plate, even though her large breast kept him at some distance. His strong hands rubbed her back trying to pull her into himself, to merge their two souls into one. Felicia started pulling him towards one of the sleeping stall as their tongues dance between them. Mathew slowly walked with Felicia, he felt the hard stone floor turn into the soft thick rush mats in the sleeping stalls. Felicia broke the warm kiss, and used his arms as she went to her knees. Kissing his chest as she went down.

Holding Mathew's arm she pulled him closer, with a smile she leaned down and slowly extended her arms, pulling Mathew's rampant cock to within reach of her hungry mouth. As soon as she got his cock trapped within her mouth she let his wrists go and cupped his ass with both of her arms pulling him all the way down her throat. Felicia could taste their combined juices as took his manhood all the way down her throat. Mathew moan with deep pleasure. Just as before Felicia used her tongue to make little circles on the nerve valley on the bottom of his cock as she slowly pull it out. She could feel the tight muscles in his ass twinge and dance as she applied her oral administrations to his beautiful cock. As soon as the head of his massive cock came within contact with her tongue she slowly circled it several times with her tongue. Mathew breathed through his teeth trying to hold out from her expert blow job. He tried to think of anything of else as she teased his entire shaft, when she pulled back, the head of his dick was the only part of him still in her mouth, and she immediately attacked it with her gifted tongue.

Felicia knew she was hitting the right spots by the way Mathew leg muscles spasm. She also knew her lover could never last long in her talented mouth, she deep throated him once more and pull him out leaving as much saliva on his cock as she could. As soon as he 'pop' out of her mouth she straighten up and pulled his ass into her chest. His massive cock landed right between her breasts, where she immediately let go of his ass and pushed her breasts together to capture his cock in their warm embrace.

"Huh?!"

Once she got hold of his cock she rubbed her breasts up and down over his nine inch cock keeping his sensitive head buried between her breasts. Mathew didn't know what to think till, she rubbed his cock several times between her massive tits. It...! It felt wonderful! He never knew where Felicia learned these things, but, OH MY! He was glad she did. Felicia smiled seeing him mumble incoherent things as she continued to rub his cock, she was glad she secretly followed the Fleetfoot's several weeks ago and saw Mrs. Fleetfoot kneel in front of Mr. Fleetfoot then slowly lean back, allowing him to straddle her chest and titty fuck her. Just watching the Fleetfoot's perform that complicated trick turn Felicia on so much, she ran directly to Mathews place and sneaked him out of his parent's house to their pond, and took advantage of him on the spot.

She didn't try that maneuver that day, but the image of it, kept her hot and horny several nights afterwards till she came up with a plan on how to try it on Mathew. She was still a little sweaty from round one of their love making, and she left enough saliva on his cock that he slid easily between her breast, pushing down just a fraction more, the head of his cock poked out from the top of her breast. She took that opportunity to lick the tip of his cock with a very wet tongue to apply a little more saliva, the added bonus was Mathew let go a little 'Oh!' as her tongue came in contact to the head of his cock.

Mathew had always loved, Felicia's massive breasts, he always tried to find a way to touch them whenever he could get a chance. The first time she allowed him to remove her blouse and handle them he was so scared and he almost made a mess in his shorts the first time he felt them. But with her helping hand and encouragement, he learned how to hold, rub, and even suck her tits. They were so firm for being so big, every female Centaur he ever met, all had firm, upright tits, even the older mature ones. Something a well-endowed human woman couldn't match, the older they got, the saggier they got.

Her breasts were doing the trick, he never felt something like this before, his hips automatically started swaying in the opposite direct of Felicia, just as he was getting into this, she darted her wet tongue to lick his over sensitized head, just as he got that sensation under control, she did it again! He instantly started to cum.

"Felicai! Stop I am..."

To late Felicia thought as he shot his first load of cum between her breasts, she tried to guild his cock into her open mouth but he twitched his hips as she was lining it up, his second load went on her chin and some made it into her hair. 'Damn' she thought. She got a firm hold of his cock and took his last few shots in to her mouth. She knew they were going to have to retake a sponge bath, but now she was going to have to wash her hair again! Felicia kept sucking on his cock working to keep him hard, but her giggling wasn't helping. She did not fore see this. Mathew pulled himself out with a foolish grin on his face.

"Not a word Mister," Felicia said looking up at him.

Mathew held up both of his hands, smiled, "Not saying anything", then walked over and dipped the wash rag in water, ringing it out, he walked back to Felicia. Kneeling in front of Felicia, he started cleaning her up the best he could, while taking a few play full swipes at her hair.

"Give me that!" Felicia took the rag and tried to clean her hair. Then proceeded to wipe her chin then between her breasts. Throwing the rag at the bucket she stared at Mathew, "Geez, you sure are good at making a mess." Mathew laughed and leaned in and gave Felicia a big kiss. Thinking she was right as he pulled back, looking down, he noticed her breasts sticking to his chest.

"I guess I should have stayed to see how to end that."

"HUH?"

Felicia grinned girlishly, "Well you know, about two weeks ago, when I came up to your place you was reading that old book? Then dragged you down to the pond to...?"

Mathew stopped playing with Felicia's breast, "Uh huh."

Felicia kissed him, "Well I wasn't quite honest with you when I told you I was thinking about you all and got quite horny."

Mathew tried a stern face saying, "And?"

Felicia laughed, "Well you see, I had, really, been, thinking of you, since I was a little bored..., and, well I saw the Fleetfoot's sneak off, and I sort of followed them, and..."

Mathew smiled, grabbing bother her arms and mock shaked her, "AND?"

Felicia laughed, "Well I sort of saw them doing what we just tried, and you see..., well I was so turned on I didn't stick around and see how old Mrs. Fleetfoot finished off Bert."

Mathew fell back laughing, he could believe it! The Fleetfoot's had to be in their sixties! "And how did Mr and Mrs Fleetfoot accomplish that?"

"Stand up."

Felicia leaned back as far as she could, "now step forward, spread your legs a little more, ya, now move a little more closer to me." Mathew was now standing with his legs spread nearly as wide as he could over Felicia's chest, but he had to spread them a little more wider to stand over her lower shoulders and legs. Felicia grinned and grabbed Mathew's penis and rubbed it between her breasts, noticing it was a little soft she pulled him closer and started kissing the end again.

Mathews legs twitched from the awkward position he was in, "Whoa Felicia, I can't stay like this."

"Big baby!" she mumbled. Felicia grabbed his hips and pushed him back till he was standing a little better but refused to let is cock go with her mouth. She was still very excited, even though their first attempt at titty fucking had ended disastrously wrong, it still, turned her on very much. She kept up teasing the head of his cock till she knew she had him ready again. Even though both were new at this love making game, Mathew had started learning to read Felicia's body language. Just looking at the way her tail flicked side to side, the small twitching of the muscles around her well-shaped ass. He knew what she wanted. He leaned down and gave her a long kiss, then ran his hand across her breasts, giving the right nipple a full palm rub, with very little force on it. Felicia shuddered as he walked back and slowly kneed down, hooking his arm under her long black tail, contrary to her long blonde hair on her head her tail was jet black. Lifting her tail, he settled one knee under her rump, the other between her fine rear legs. Keeping her tail pinned to one side he lifted himself up and teased her pussy lips with the tip of his cock. In this position Felicia could barely move very much at all due to rear hips and one leg turned to the opposite side of her body, immobilizing any hip movement. She was under Mathew's total control. He liked this and teased her pussy lips with the head of his cock.

"Mathew Guntherson!"

Mathew teased her some more, "Yes?" As soon as she opened her mouth to speak he inserted just the head of his cock.

"Stop teasing me like...AH!"

He quickly pulled himself out and started rubbing her outer lips again deliberately missing her clit.

Felicia leaned back and tried to grab one of his arms, "Mathew Guntherson! So help me I am going...Ahhh!"

Mathew slid in over half his cock into her very wet pussy, making her stop what she was going to saying and gasp for air. He could feel her vagina contracting, want more of him inside. He slowly started pulling himself back out.

"Mathew! Please...don't make me...OH MY GOWD!"

Mathew slammed himself in all the way, he loved the feeling of being in total control of her body like this, he controlled the tempo, and when she could orgasm. He slowly slid himself out, then slowly back in making her feel every inch of him. The slow motion of his pace inflamed every inch of Felicia's pussy, the slow motion slowly built the pressure in her loins till without a hint her orgasm crested in a blinding fast wave. Without a single hint, Felicia's ass muscles twitched and her vagina walls contracted tight, freezing Mathew's slow in and out progress.

"Oh my gowd, Mathew!"

The second wave hit harder than ever before, "Sweet Mother of...OH MY Fucking GOWD!"

"Damn you MATHEW!"

Mathew smiled and let her ride out the third wave, but as soon as he could move again he slowly started building up speed.

"Oh my..."

"Faster please Mathew!"

"AH!"

"Oh my. Oh my."

Mathew was at he termed his medium pace and kept a steady pace and going all the way in and out. He knew he couldn't keep it up much longer as well, the sight of Felicia playing with her breasts, pinching and pulled on her nipples excited him even more, and her wild shaking of her head was turning him on as well, so he increased the pace and pushing himself deep as he could go on every stoke.

"That's it... mmm... Mathew."

"YES, OH MY GOSH, yes!"

"DON'T STOP!"

"I AM CUMING!"