Centaurs, Hu-cows and Foxes, Oh My!

Story Info
Steve and his teacher get transported to a fantasy world.
12.6k words
4.58
28.3k
106
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sethp
sethp
3,660 Followers

Centaurs, Hu-cows and Foxes, Oh my!

2020 Sethp All Rights Reserved.

All Characters in this story are over 18.

This story involves Centaurs, Hu-cows and other mythical creatures having sex with each other and humans. If this disturbs you then you should quit reading, but if I've piqued your interest, and you like fantasy stories, you might just be in for an amazing treat! Read on!

Steve grunted in pleasure, as the prettiest, little cheerleader at Wilson High School slurped on his hard cock. Suzy couldn't take all of it in her mouth, but it wasn't for lack of effort. She slid her perfect lips up and down his thick shaft, applying just the right amount of suction, gagging just a little bit as she tried to please him by taking him deeper into her mouth. They were both eighteen and both ready to graduate in a few months.

"Ung...Suze, I'm gonna cum..." Steve croaked, as he erupted into her mouth. He had his hands entwined in her hair, gripping tightly as he shot his cum across her tongue.

Suzy swallowed every drop. She always did. She was the perfect girlfriend. She looked like she could have been a starlet on any of the newest teen dramas on Netflix.

"Oh shit, look at the time. I've got to run, "Suzy said, wiping an errant stand of cum off of her chin and fixing her hair. "I'll be late for 6th period and you will too!" Suzy blew Steve a kiss and ran off towards the school.

Steve stuffed his cock back into his pants and made his way out from under the bleachers. His next class was in the patch of trees next to the football field, so he didn't have far to go. They were supposed to gather soil samples for earth science class and do some stupid tests on them. Steve hated Science. The only thing that made boring Miss Yates' interesting were the size of her massive boobs and her shock of red, frizzy hair. She was short, fat and dumpy, but Steve had to admit he would love to see what her oversized melons looked like.

He wandered into the class, just as Miss Yates was starting. Cassie Yates knew just where Steve had been and why he was late for her class again. She had seen them both yesterday under the bleachers. They hadn't seen her spying on them and she felt ashamed for doing it but old Cassie Yates was unable to stop herself from looking away and watching that slutty, little cheerleader, Suzy sucking on Steve's big cock. Suzy wasn't able to take it all into her mouth, but Cassie was sure that she would be able to. She had dreamed of being in Suzy's place hundreds of times before.

"Um...Miss Yates? You okay?"

Cassie had been staring off into space remembering what she had witnessed yesterday. She turned beat red as she stammered an apology and assuring the class that she was okay. She gave them their instructions and paired them off.

"Uh, Miss Yates....who am I with?"

It was Steve, standing right in front of her looking a little confused and a little annoyed. He was such a little shit. If only he wasn't so damn cute. She inwardly berated herself for putting herself in this position. She was sure that she hadn't done it on purpose...had she?

"Sorry...this won't take long. We can work together. Come on," She said, regaining her professional demeanor. They moved off, away from everyone else and started taking soil samples.

Cassie kneeled down and bent over to dig the next sample. As she sat up to place the vial in her bag, she noticed Steve looking away quickly and slightly blushing. Had he been stealing a glance at her exposed cleavage? Her fantasies of him had been partly fueled by the feeling that he had been stealing glances at her boobs throughout the semester. She was sure of it, now. Maybe, she thought...

"Miss Yates...Look at this," Steve called out.

"Of course he wasn't looking at me," Cassie muttered under her breath. "I'm nothing but a cow to him, compared to his prissy little cheerleaders."

Cassie stood up and made her way over to where Steve was. "What have you got?" she asked.

"It's this," Steve said, pointing to a patch of dirt that appeared to be glowing blue. "Are you seeing this?

"Yes...Is it warm?" She asked kneeling down next to him.

"No," Steve replied, digging away the dirt. It was a glowing blue star shaped piece of metal with strange symbols written on the inside.

"It looks like a Pentagram," Cassie said. "Let's see if we can pull it out.

Steve and his science teacher both reached for the artifact at the same time. There was a loud snap and then the world went black and silent for both of them.

Steve awoke to screams, yelling and the sounds of metal on metal. He sat up, looking around, trying to get his bearings. He appeared to still be in the same patch of trees, but as his eyes focused, he realized nothing else was the same.

"Steve! Help me!"

It was Miss Yates.

Steve jumped to his feet and froze. Miss Yates was being held by two green skinned women, with long hooked noses, wearing black robes and pointy black hats. If it wasn't such a ludicrous idea, he would have said that they were witches, like straight out of wizard of Oz and Halloween type witches.

One of the witches raised her hand, muttered something unintelligible and Steve really was frozen in place. He was unable to move anything except for he eyeballs. He had to concentrate just to make sure that he was still breathing. He was. He saw a wagon move into view, being drawn by two of the biggest black horses Steve had ever seen. He watched helplessly as Miss Yates was thrown into the back of the wagon. They latched it shut and then the horses and wagon took off through the trees away from Steve. The two witches walked over to him.

"What a day of wonder," one of them said. "We haven't gotten an actual human in months and today we get two at once, and aren't you a little specimen," she said poking him all over with her finger. Even though he was unable to move, Steve could feel her touch, and it was cold, like being poked by an ice cube.

Steve tried to speak but was unable to. They seemed to sense this.

"Oh look, it thinks it can speak without permission. You'll get to use that pretty little mouth soon enough, but not for speaking." they both cackled in laughter.

"Let him speak Gris. I always find their begging and confusion so enjoyable."

Steve noticed that the one speaking was lightly smaller and younger looking.

"Oh yes, Gronda, let us do hear what it says," Gris replied.

Steve suddenly found that his mouth was able to move. He didn't immediately know what to say though. Both witches stood unmoving in front of him, waiting with baited breath.

"I...I mean you no harm," he started.

They both cackled in a fit of laughter at that. "Go on," Gris poked him.

"Where am I and...um where did you take Miss Yates?"

"You're in the dark world...it's linked to your world, although very few know of it. Who is this Miss Yates to you?"

"She's my teacher. Look my father has money, we'll pay you anything...:

Steve was cut off as both witches cackled in laughter again. They were soon joined by several more witches. "Listen, boy. We don't want any money. We have all the gold we could ever need. We want power and you're going to give it to us whether you desire to or nay. You and your girlfriend."

"But how can I give you power...I don't have any...and she's not my...she's..."

Gris cut him off, laughing at his confusion. "You don't understand it yet boy, but you will. Here's what's going to happen. You're not giving us anything. We're taking it. Humans are an unlimited source of magical power for us...it's in your milk and your sperm."

All of the witches, now totaling several dozen, laughed at Steve's horrified confusion. "I'm not giving you any of my...my....sperm!" he said defiantly.

After the new wave of laughter and cackling had settled down, Gris continued. "You won't have a choice and there is nothing you can do about it. Your precious 'Miss Yates' has been taken to the farm where she'll be turned into a human cow, producing milk for me and my sisters. You?.I think we'll use you to create more giant stallions. You ever fuck a horse, boy?"

Steve shuttered in horror. "A what?"

Gris laughed and then grabbed the bulge in Steve's jeans roughly. "Not bad for a human, but you'll need a bigger one."

Steve felt an agonizing jolt of pain course through his entire body and then he felt his cock literally grow. He could feel it lengthen, and thicken and then start to strain against his jeans. It was threatening to rip a hole right through the front.

Just when Steve was at his mental breaking point, and couldn't figure out why this dream/nightmare wasn't ending, he was jolted into focus by a splash of hot liquid on his face. Trying to blink his eyes clear he felt himself roughly grabbed from behind and thrown on the back of a horse. It was at this point that he became unfrozen. Something had broken the witches spell. He felt himself slipping from the side of the horse but a strong hand on his back kept him in place.

They were galloping hard and without the hand on his back he would have fallen off for sure. He was able to wipe his face clean with his sleeve, and he was slightly horrified to see that it was covered in blood. It wasn't his, he was sure. Everything had happened in such a blur, that he wasn't sure what had happened or what was happening. He tried to reach for the saddle, but couldn't feel it. He didn't know anything about horse riding though. He managed to clear off his face enough to see a little bit. Steve tried to look forward as he was jostled about on the back of the horse. He must have still been groggy though, because it looked, from this angle like the rider was a naked woman and he couldn't see where she was sitting. It almost looked like her body was connected to the horse.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," he muttered. What in the hell was going on.

"Oh! I know that word! I think we're safe now. We had better stop. Are you okay?" The rider called back to him.

Steve assumed that she had keen ears if she could hear his mumbling, going at a full gallop through the thick forest. They came to a stop and Steve slid from the horse. He was embarrassed that as soon as his feet hit the ground they collapsed beneath him.

"Oh no..." his rescuer said as if speaking to a child. "Be careful, little human, you're going to be weak from the spells. I've seen this before and oh gods are you a mess! Dip your head in the stream there. That will help."

Steve felt really dizzy and his vision was blurry. That actually made him feel better about what he had thought he saw while going through the woods. He just needed to soak his head, take some deep breaths and figure out why some weirdos in masks were fucking with him, and who in the world had a horse in this part of town?

Steve crawled over to a stream and submerged his head for quite a while. He finally pulled his head out of the stream, sat back and took several deep, deep breaths with his eyes closed. He felt his head clear. He shook his head stood up and turned to the woman on the horse.

He froze.

She was stunning. She was probably the most beautiful woman he had ever seen in real life. She had long, thick, black hair that hung almost down to her belly button. Her eyes were big and expressive and she had full, inviting lips and a smile that almost made him feel at ease...almost. She was very muscular. He could see now, how she was able to easily hold him during their ride...or was it actually an escape? Normally he would have been transfixed by her enormous boobs, defying gravity and sticking out like twin zeppelins. She should have been the model of the perfect woman, except she wasn't really a woman.

Steve knew what she was. His little brother played dungeons and dragons and watched all the Percy Jackson and Harry Potter movies. Steve knew exactly what she was.

She frowned slightly as Steve stood there, mouth open, unable to speak. "It's a shock, right? I know you just came from the other world. You came through one of their traps. God, I don't even know where to begin to explain to you what it is that's happening."

"You're a ...You're a..." He took in her full form. Right below her stomach, she stopped being a woman and had the body of a horse, covered in a glorious, black coat of shining hair, and rippling with powerful muscles. "You're a centaur," he finally managed.

"Yes!" she smiled at him. "So you're a little bit familiar. This will be easier. Sit down and let me explain as best as I can. I'm not the wisest or the smartest of my tribe. The elders will be able to explain it better. I've seen them do it. We haven't had a one from your world here in a long time, at least not one that we were able to save."

Steve sat down hard on the ground, or did his legs give out? He couldn't really tell. The Centauress settled down on the ground in front of him to be more on his level but she still towered above him.

"I'm Dori," she said, smiling at him.

"I'm Steve," he replied, his eyes not knowing where to look. His eyes kept moving from her flawless face, her magnificent, jutting breasts and her amazing equine body. "I'm sorry," he offered, but she seemed to understand his discomfort.

"Its okay, Steve. I'm a lot to take in, and I don't mind you staring at me. I kind of like it," she giggled.

Steve smiled, feeling slightly relieved.

Dori cleared her throat. "Like I said, I'm not very good at this but I've watched the elders explain it before, so I think I can do this." She took a deep breath and her magnificent chest expanded as she did.

Steve was starting to sweat. He gulped in some air, and his newly enlarged cock twitched in his, now too tight jeans. He thought he caught Dori stealing a glance at his crotch.

"Ready?"

"Yes," Steve replied, although he knew he really wasn't.

Dori began. "So those, women that grabbed you and your girlfriend were witches, and they control most of our land here."

Steve interrupted her. "That was Miss Yates. She's not my girlfriend. She's my teacher."

"Oh," Dori's smile widened. "Interesting...um...anyway. Okay. So, these witches, they have powerful magic and me and the rest of us centaurs we have a natural ability to resist most of it. We've been in battle with them for centuries, but as of late, they have resorted to other tactics and have been winning. Rescuing you today and killing some of them was a major victory for us that we desperately needed."

"How did we get here and why did they want me and Miss Yates?"

"Okay...good...I think you're understanding me so far, Steve. The witches gain more powerful magic from humans from your world than they can from anything here in this world. So they figured out how to set magic traps like the one you and you're mate...I mean teacher touched to get here. We don't know how they set them or how they work yet, but when se...I mean when human's touch them they travel to our world where the witches harvest them for magic."

"So... like... anyone could have touched that glowing blue thing and it was just dumb luck that I and my teacher touched it at the same time? And where is Miss Yates and what do you mean harvest, like for food, like eat us?" Steve grimaced.

"Uh...okay...this is the part I have trouble explaining the right way and especially with you like that here and me this way...I can't concentrate." Dori was really starting to sweat and it almost seemed like her nipples had grown since she started talking.

"What do you mean me like this and you like that and...?"

Dori put a finger to her full, pouty lips to shush him and then took a deep breath. "I always forget that you humans don't have our instincts, as you would call them. So the witches they don't eat you but they use your...sexcretions for magic. Did I say that word right?" She asked.

"You mean 'secretions'?" Steve asked.

"Oh yes! I always forget that you humans have so many words for the same things and have words that should be in your language but aren't."

"What do you mean, secretions?" Steve asked. "You mean like, sweat?" He wiped the beads of sweat off of his forehead for emphasis.

"Ha...no no. This talk makes me uncomfortable, Steve. Let me just get to it then." Dori took another deep breath that drew Steve's eyes to her enormous chest. He thought her nipples had just twitched. "The witches get magical power from breast milk and sperm. Those are the two secretions that I'm talking about, and I know that they may not be called secretions in your world but I don't have the words. Humans from your world have much more power than those you'll find here. Their sperm and breast milk. That's why the witches set these traps in your world to bring you here."

"Those old nasty...they want to have sex with me? But they..." Steve glanced down at the obscene bulge in his jeans. He was getting hard and he didn't know why.

"Yes that's part of it. That's why I was confused at first. The traps generally only activate when there is a mating pair together... or...a couple, a girlfriend and boyfriend together. The sex magic is stronger with a couple ...the milk and sperm that is produced is far stronger that way."

"But it made a mistake this time, we aren't a couple. I already told you she's my teacher..."

Dori cut him off. "The thing with the witches is that they never make a mistake where magic is concerned. It wouldn't have caught you both unless there was strong sexual feelings between you or maybe between one of you for another."

Oh my god! Steve thought. Miss Yates had the hots for him! Steve shook his head before focusing again on Dori. "I feel weird," Steve said. As if this whole adventure wasn't weird. Steve noticed that his newly enlarged cock was almost fully hard.

"I was afraid of this. I'm not sure what to do, but we should try to make our way back to my village. The elders will be able to help, I'm sure of it."

"Help with what?" Steve asked, trying to adjust himself.

"How do you say it? It's the season for me. I mean...I'm in heat and past the time to mate. When the witches cast that spell on you, it didn't only make you larger it made you more...more ready to have sex."

"Why did they make it so large," Steve asked, still trying to adjust himself. "And what about Miss Yates...where did they take her?"

Dori was looking really uncomfortable. The way she was staring at Steve, like a predator, was making Steve uncomfortable as well.

"Centaurs don't eat people, do they?" Steve asked, scooting away from dory a couple of feet.

"No, and we don't mate with them either. That's what you should be worried about. They took Miss Yates to the farm. They've cast spells on her by now too, and soon, maybe even as soon as today they're going to start milking her. They've turned her into a human cow so they can harvest her breast milk. The witches drink it."

"Poor Miss Yates, "Steve said horrified. "Can we save her? We have to."

"The elders will be able to help, I'm sure," Dori replied. "As to why they made you so large. You weren't meant to mate with the witches. They might have drank your sperm, but you were to try to breed with their big, horses as part of their quest to make an evil version of a centaur. They've been trying to do that for years now, but have had no success yet."

"Horses," Steve spat out in disgust.

"I know. Disgusting, right?" Dori said, looking away a little too quickly and saying that with a little too much acid. Dori held out her hand. Steve took it and let Dori pull him to his feet "Get on. We have to get to the village. I sense that it's no longer safe here." She looked around uneasily.

Dori pulled Steve up onto her back effortlessly. She was so strong. Steve had never ridden a horse before and didn't know what to expect. Only that Dori was magnificent.

sethp
sethp
3,660 Followers