Centaurs, Hu-cows and Foxes, Oh My!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sethp
sethp
3,675 Followers

"La...I...I'm cumming," he yelled.

Lana clamped her lips around his shaft as Steve started to pump an enormous load into her mouth. Spurt after spurt after spurt shot across her tongue. It was one of the strongest orgasms Steve had ever had. When he was finally spent and his cock was slowly deflating, Lana pulled her mouth off of it. Lenora quickly rushed over to her and the fox-girls kissed and shared Steve's cum between them. He had paid attention to Dori's tale and knew that they were gaining some kind of magic from it.

Steve sat there staring at the two fox-girls. They both seemed to be glowing.

"You have given us quite a gift, human," Lana said smiling at him. She stood up and drew a dagger from her belt.

"Oh yes! Thank you so much, human," Lenora said, taking a small leather bag from her belt. The fox girls moved closer until they were both standing above Steve.

"Wh...wha....what are you doing now?" Steve asked, suddenly afraid.

"Well what do you think? We are going to take one of your balls with us back to our lair. Didn't little horsey tell you?"

"Horses are so dumb. Of course she didn't tell him,"

"If you take one I won't make as much sperm for you," Steve said quickly, trying to reason with them.

"We don't need more," Lana Said, snickering. "What you've given us will last us for years, but with your..." She was suddenly cut off as a dark black arrow sprouted from the side of her head. Lana fell over, twitching, but otherwise lifeless.

Lenora jumped and twisted in midair, throwing a dagger in the direction of the archer, but she was too slow. An arrowhead popped out of the back of her head and as she fell to the ground lifeless, Steve could see the rest of it rising from her forehead. It was a perfect shot.

Steve jumped to his feet.

"Steve!"

It was Dori, but she sounded weak and far away. Steve saw her some forty yards away, leaning against a tree. Steve ran for her. She was carrying large bags, across her horseback and a quiver of arrows on her human back. She had saved him again. As he got to her he saw that she had several wounds...large scratches across her horse flank that were still bleeding. Her coat was matted with blood. The fox-girls dagger was stuck in her horse side, near her shoulder. She had obviously lost a lot of blood.

"Help me to the clearing, Steve," Dori, moaned, her eyelids closing.

Steve grabbed her hand and started to lead her to the clearing. God knew that if she passed out, he would not be able to drag her there by himself. Not in a million years.

As soon as they made it to the clearing, Dori stumbled and collapsed. Steve took the quiver and heavy bags off of her and looked through, them. He was no doctor, but she had some medical supplies in there.

"Steve, pull the dagger out...It won't hurt me much then...then find the green jar and apply that to my wounds and I should..."

She could barely talk. Steve did as she had said and quickly pulled the dagger out of her. Dori gave a short shriek as he did, but he continued. He found the jar and applied it to all of her wounds after cleaning them as best as he could. He wrapped bandages around her. Dori was soon asleep on her side. She looked comfortable. He had been wondering how Centaurs slept.

Steve inventoried the contents of Dori's bags as she slept. There were a number of small jars, containing who knew what. There was some food, including bread and cheese. Steve ate this hungrily. He hadn't really ate anything except fox....he hadn't actually ate anything since this strange adventure had begun. There were some blankets and some other items. Steve laid out a blanket beside Dori and fell asleep beside her.

He awoke sometime in the middle of the night to Dori crying in her sleep.

"Dori, what is it?" Steve said, leaning over her.

"The medicine is too strong. I can't get up, but I'm burning up. I have to breed. Smell me," she whimpered.

Now that he was awake, Steve could smell her. It was stronger than two days ago when he'd mated with her. His cock had already sensed it and was at full hardness. "You're not helping," he said to it.

"I can smell you, Steve! Put it in my, lover. Put it in me!" she implored him as she sobbed.

"Right now? I won't hurt you?" he asked incredulously.

"Right now!" She yelled, her strong voice booming across the clearing.

Steve moved down to her hindquarters and could see her soppy pussy, leaking onto the soft moss. He moved against her, the tip of his cock against her pussy.

"Oh!" she moaned, hopefully.

Steve pushed his cock all the way in and started to pump it in and out of her. He held her rear leg up in the air as he fucked her. He started fucking her hard, slamming into her. Dori kept whimpering his name. "Steve...Oh Steve...Oh I love you...Oh Steve..."

There were no other sounds in the night, except for Steve's cock slamming into Dori's wet pussy. The sloshing sounds drowned out all else. Dori started to cum.

"Oh lover....here it is! Aaaaaaaaah," Dori screamed into the night.

Dori came hard, her hand ripping out clumps of dirt, all four of her equine legs twitching. When she was finally done she collapsed almost lifeless on the ground. She implored Steve to stop. He hadn't cum yet.

"My baby, come here. I can't take anymore, but use my mouth. I'll make you cum. I promise."

Steve withdrew his cock from Dori's incredible pussy and crawled up to Dori's face. She lay against the ground and opened her mouth wide. Steve slowly slid his cock into it. She was able to take twice as much as the fox-girls and she didn't gag once. He was almost all the way in, barely bumping the back of her throat. He was amazed that she could take him in so far. She had no gag reflex. She applied strong suction to his cock and started to play with his bloated balls. They were so heavy and full of cum. She was so beautiful, letting him fuck her perfect, beautiful face. He came within minutes...Dori swallowed everything. When he was done, he withdrew his cock from Dori's perfect mouth and moved back behind her onto his blanket. The lover's slept like that until mid-morning.

The sun was bright and warm and Steve felt totally refreshed. He was surprised to find Dori standing and tending to a small fire.

"Hi mate! I've made us breakfast." She had cooked a small rabbit and some type of oatmeal looking stuff and some yellow fruits. It looked and smelled delicious.

"How are you feeling? Are you okay?" Steve asked, sitting down next to her beside the fire.

Dori handed him his food. "I feel amazing, Steve. You sure know how to satisfy my urges. You also are a very good doctor."

"What happened to you?" Steve asked, stuffing his mouth with food.

"I should have known the bears would be out this late in the year, but I had to get the supplies. In our world bear wounds are poisonous. If you hadn't applied the magical cream, I would have died. And what happened to you, dear?" she said raising her eyebrows and drinking some tea.

Steve knew she was talking about the fox-girls. But would she be angry? Had he cheated on her? He ultimately just came out and said it. "Well I had to relieve myself and I didn't want to do it in the clearing and the...the fox-girls were there and they ...seduced me. And they ...I think you saved my life again."

"I can tell this is causing you stress. I can sense your heartbeat rising. I'm not angry. That's what fox-girls do. You couldn't help it. But you have to start listening to me Steve. Our world is dangerous in ways, you don't know yet. I've seen what happens when the fox girls finish their task and most humans don't live and those that do, are never the same."

Feeling incredibly relieved, that Dori wasn't angry with him, Steve finished his meal. When they had cleaned up and cleared camp, Dori spoke.

"Okay Steve we have to figure out a few things," she said.

"Sure, let me start. I think we need to hurry and rescue Miss Yates, before we do anything else," Steve said.

Dori thought about it for a moment. "I think you are right." She pulled a map out of one of the saddle bags. "The human farm is here and that should take us about this much measurement of the sun," She indicated with her hands in the air.

Steve figured, that was about an hour away. "So we can be there soon?"

"Oh yes," she said. "I think I have an idea on how we can do it too. I will cause a big distraction and you can sneak into the barn she will be in and talk her into leaving. Then just lead her out the back into the forest. I have something that will cause our scent and trail to be hard to follow."

"Oh wonderful!" Steve said, starting to get excited. "Then we can figure out how to get back and..." Steve noticed that Dori was standing there frowning at him. "I mean we can all get back, including you and we can turn you into a human and you'll love it..."

Dori was still frowning at him, but it was more of a look of pity. "I knew this would happen. This is why I'll never be an elder. I didn't explain it right."

"What do you mean?" Steve asked.

"The bridge between the two worlds. There used to be powerful human mages here, until the witches took them over. They were never able to do it. The witches aren't able to do it. There are many powerfully magical creatures here in my world that have tried as well and there is no way back to your world. The moving only works one way to here. The witches put those traps but they are magical talismans and they only open doors here. You're trapped here, Steve."

"Shit...okay, okay," Steve said, thinking that it wasn't so bad here. He had a baddass half horse half Amazonian warrior girlfriend, but then as he thought more. "...and everything on your world except you is trying to kill me?" he said.

"That's the good news. I know a place where we will be safe. There are a few centaurs like me and Unicorns and fairies and it's very wonderful and it's free land, safe from the witches and full of outcasts like us. We will be safe and happy there. "she beamed at him.

Steve nodded. That didn't sound too bad.

"Two more things," Dori added.

"Yes," Steve said, now resigned to his fate and trying to put his best face forward.

"We need a name for our daughter."

Steve spit out the mouthful of water he had just started to drink. "Daughter??"

"You forget that we can sense these things. You have already planted your seed, Steve. You're going to be a father!" She ran over and pulled Steve into a tight embrace, nearly suffocating him against her massive boobs.

"But we only...it's only been a few days!" Steve managed, after escaping her embrace.

"I know! Isn't it wonderful? That doesn't mean we won't keep fucking though...okay?"

Steve smiled. "Okay!"

"I'm so happy, baby!"

"So let's go get Miss Yates," Steve said.

"Okay baby," Dori said, grabbing her bags. "Get on. You can ride also. I'm strong enough," Dori said flashing him a big grin.

Steve got on and Dori turned to him. "Steve you have to be prepared though."

"For what?" he asked.

"The changes. Miss Yates is going to be very different now. The witches have had her for a few days and have cast their spells and started milking her."

Dori started making her way through the forest with Steve on her back. "I mean I get that her boobs are probably bigger, right?"

"Oh Steve, they will be a lot bigger. They'll make mine look tiny in comparison. They'll be so big and full of milk and probably leaking all over the place. Oh Steve, if you've never had Hucow milk it is the sweetest thing ever, you'll love it."

"You want me to try it?" he asked incredulously.

"Steve, we'll both have to. We'll have to relieve her on the trip to Griswold. That's the safe place I was telling you about. Once we're there, they'll be able to help Miss Yates and they just love Hucows there. The milk helps the whole community thrive. We don't get to rescue too many. Once a hucow has been at the farm for more than a month, they never want to leave. It will be hard enough to get Miss Yates to leave now but with your cock, I think we'll be able to entice her enough to leave."

Steve nearly fell off of Dori. "My what? Hold on!"

"Oh! I'm sorry baby. I keep leaving out all the important details. You'll have to fuck her. Probably at the barn and on our journey and well at Griswold if you want to. I don't mind."

"What...Oh god....you said changes though," Steve stammered.

"Oh yes...so she's going to be covered in nice lovely thick white and black fur...like a cow but softer, all except for her wonderfully big udders. And she's going to have the cutest little ears and swishy tail. I think Hucows are so cute. I almost wish I was one but I like being strong and fast. Don't you like me being strong and fast, honey?"

Steve did. He was already starting to get hard. Dori could feel him.

"We don't have time for that now, but we will later, I promise! Oh and I forgot to tell you, that she might even moo. Promise me that you'll still fuck her?"

'You...you don't mind?"

"Of course not honey. You're mine for eternity. Why would I mind?"

"Just a stupid human thing, I guess," he muttered.

"Oh I almost forgot, what should we name our daughter? How about Athena? I just love that name."

"Sure, "Steve said absently.

"Oh you are the best! I knew you would love it. Hold tight! Let's go rescue Miss Yates."

An hour later, they were at the farm. Dori and Steve had hid the bags further away on the Path to Griswold, and Dori only had her quiver full of arrows and bow with her. They watched the farm for quite a while and slowly made their way closer to the Hucow barn when they thought it was safe to do so.

"Okay Steve," Dori said, looking grim. "You know what to do. Give me a few moments and you'll hear the commotion. Run to the barn and rescue Miss Yates and bring her along this path. I've place some runes along it that will mask our presence. I'll meet up with you by the stream. Okay?"

"Okay," Steve said, but not feeling okay at all.

Dori took off at speed to cause the distraction. She was going to spook the Husheep, then the shrieking apple trees and if possible kill a few witches along the way. Dori said that the whole farm would give chase and all Steve would need to do is disconnect Miss Yates from the Milking Machine.

Steve made his way to the barn and froze in fear at the loud screaming from the other side of the farm. He heard what he could only imagine were fireballs. He thought he heard explosions and loud yelling. Dori was definitely doing her part. He hoped that she was okay. Now it was time for his part.

Steve swung open the barn doors and was greeted to the site of two dozen stalls, each occupied by a Hucow. Their large asses were pointed towards the center of the barn where there was a huge machine running right down the middle. It had pistons and gears and rods and gaskets. He had no idea how it worked or what powered it but Dori had told him what it did. The Hucows had been cast with several spells that helped them produce milk. Sexual stimulation increased milk flow here at the farm.

Steve didn't know what the rubber things protruding from the sides of the machine were called here, but on his world, they were called dildos. Each Hucow had a dildo working its way in and out of her. The dildos were all attached to the machine in the middle row of the barn. He stood in amazement for a few moments, shook his head to clear it and started looking in the stalls for Miss Yates. They all kind of looked the same from this angle. All had the same big, furry, fat ass. All had the same sopping pussies leaking juice on the hardwood floor. The smell in here was overbearing. It smelled like sex times a thousand. All of the Hucows were moaning in ecstasy...well they were part moans and part moos. It really shouldn't have, but it was turning him on something fierce. He was hard before he had time to even think about it. He continued his search, trying to think, walking down the middle of the barn with a massive, throbbing erection. Miss Yates should be easy to spot she was probably the only one with red hair. At the seventh stall he looked in, he found her.

Her hair was noticeably longer and thicker. Her ass was definitely larger. She was covered in fine, soft white and black fur...just like a cow, but much, much softer. He squeezed into the stall beside her and moved up to her head. Her eyes where closed and she shuttered in orgasm as she let out one of those intensely erotic moan/moos. Her face had elongated slightly to look a little bit more like a cow. She still had the same full lips and big eyes and he glanced down to where the milking machine was attached. Her tits were enormous, just as Dori had told them they would be. He knew he needed to hurry.

"Miss Yates!" He shook her furry shoulder. "Miss Yates!"

Miss Yates drooped forward. There were cushioned supports for her body to lean on as she was milked. It actually looked quite comfortable. "Who knows my real name?" she said weakly.

"Miss Yates! It's me, Steve! Snap out of it. I'm here to rescue you!"

Miss Yates eyes snapped open and she turned towards him. "Steve? I thought you were dead!"

"Tell me how to unhook you and I can help you."

"But I'm so ugly now. Look what they did to me. I may as well just stay here...oh fuck...ung..."

Her eyes rolled back into her head and Steve realized that she was still being fucked by the machine. "Just trust me. You're not ugly. You're pretty hot actually and I've got a safe place for you all lined up. I bought help."

Miss Yates started to cry. "Okay Steve. I trust you....oh fuck this feels so good...why should I leave it."

Steve was ready for this line of thinking. Dori had prepped him well. "Well I've got this, Miss Yates. It's all yours if you want it. "

Miss Yates opened her eyes and looked where Steve was pointing. She gasped when she took in his massive cock.

"Oh my God Steve! You had that monster the whole time?"

"Uh...no,' Steve managed. "I mean, I thought it was okay sized back then and I didn't never have any complaints but...it's big like that here. I want to share it with you." He said cheekily.

Dori had told Steve what to do. He first turned off the red supply knob and then loosened the suction cups on Miss Yates massive tits...slowly removing them and letting her milk leak onto the floor. Miss Yates moaned in disapproval, but Steve persisted. He moved behind Miss Yates and undid the locks around her waist and legs. Then he gently disengaged the dildo machine from Miss Yates pussy. Miss Yates moaned in despair, but Dori had told him this would happen.

He moved beside her and took her hand. "Come with me, Miss Yates. It's going to be okay. I've got you." He walked her out of the stall and out of the barn. He was amazed at how much bigger she was. It was mainly in her hips, butt and boobs, though. Her massive boobs, hung down past her belly button, leaking milk all down her legs and leaving a trail behind them as they made their escape.

They made it to the tree line and started down the path that Dori had set her runes on. Some of them were little talismans she placed by random trees and some of them she had drawn in the dirt and sprinkled with dust from one of her many bags. Dori said that as soon as they had made a hundred paces up the trail that they would be safe and undetectable but Steve wasn't feeling that confident. He'd seen what the witches were capable of and he reckoned that he had traveled several miles before Miss Yates couldn't go on.

She plopped down in the middle of the path and rolled over onto her back. Her enormous, milk filled tits, flopped to her sides and she spread her legs and started to finger her pussy. She moaned in both pleasure and longing, as if she was only getting a tiny part of the pleasure that she desperately needed. Milk leaked from her engorged nipples onto the path leaving little puddles beside her.

sethp
sethp
3,675 Followers