Center of Attention Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Harrison knew Amanda was a wanton bitch. She reached down and touched Amanda's swollen lips with one finger, lightly sliding it up and down, not penetrating, just teasing. "May I taste?" she asked Amanda.

"Please, Mrs. Harrison, yes, please," was the reply and Mrs. Harrison slid it in slow and deep. Mrs. Harrison withdrew the finger and tasted it, savoring Amanda's juices.

She then knelt down behind Amanda and drew her face near. The tip of her tongue slowly reached out to grace Amanda, a slow subtle lick. Momentary silence and inaction. She moved her face closer, this time darting her stiff tongue into Amanda's swollen lips and back out. She placed her hands between Amanda's thighs, parting them a bit wider. Mrs. Harrison ran her tongue along the bottom of Amanda's pussy lips to Amanda's ass, careful to make sure Amanda knew where she ended. She spread Amanda's lips with her fingers, ran them in a circular motion, got her excited and went to penetrate with her tongue when Amanda quietly begged, "Oh..... please..... more." Mrs. Harrison slapped Amanda's ass to command silent obedience. Amanda was flustered with anticipation, it weighed on her. She arched her back and stuck out her ass trying to prod Mrs. Harrison to action.

Mrs. Harrison reached under her own skirt to find herself. She loved stroking her sex through her silk panties as she toyed with Amanda. Her nipples hardened beneath the constraints of her bra. Her pussy was wet and engorging. The power trip was invigorating and addictive. Mrs. Harrison knew exactly why Amanda was such a tease. She patiently crouched behind Amanda well aware of her intentions and desires, continuing to touch herself. Amanda was predictable- she was quick to fluster when being serviced. Now, when she was half way there she was suddenly thrown into a silent purgatory. Minutes passed and nothing. She dare not look back at Mrs. Harrison lest the session end. To Amanda, this was torture and pleasure, so close yet so far away.

"Should I lick it?" Mrs . Harrison asked as she touched Amanda's clit gently nudging the swollen flesh with her finger. "Should I make you touch it, make you show me how you get off?" Amanda writhed, pushing down against Mrs. Harrison's finger as best she could to generate more sensation. Mrs. Harrison pulled back her finger. "Want more, darling? What is it that you want today?" Mrs. Harrison asked in a toying voice. "Maybe more penetration? Should I stand behind you and lightly stroke your clit until you cum? Fondle those hard unattended pointed rosy nipples? I know how much you love that..." Mrs. Harrison said trailing off.

Mrs. Harrison's suggestion got Amanda hot, just as hot as if Mrs. Harrison was actually performing the acts on her. Amanda reveled in Mrs. Harrison's voice when she talked in an authoritative seductive manner. "Maybe I should command you to the floor, intertwine our legs and hump against you and fondle your clit until we get off?" Mrs. Harrison asked. Amanda had never taken Mrs. Harrison there before and was excited that she had suggested the act. Mrs. Harrison had fantasized it, it was so tempting to her.

Mrs. Harrison stood up behind Amanda. She took her finger and brought it below Amanda's nose. "Smell it" she commanded. Amanda slowly inhaled, the odor of her sex seeping up her nose triggering a deep primal lust. Mrs. Harrison brought it to Amanda's red lips, slowly circling them once all the way around, inserting the finger for Amanda's tongue to caress. "Like it?" she asked. Amanda nodded yes while in a trance like state sucking while the finger. "Darling," Mrs. Harrison whispered into Amanda's ear, "whose pussy do you taste?"

Mrs. Harrison withdrew her finger and lightly kissed Amanda on the cheek. Mrs. Harrison walked out into the evening, liberated and now in control....

12