Center Stage Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still to this day cannot fathom why Ariel would do any of this. She was always so supportive and wonderful to me. Whenever my life was at its darkest moments she was always there to comfort me. Maybe one day I will be able to understand what made her do this, but it will most likely be far in the future. I was not looking forward to the future. Ariel might have hit her head when she fell, but it didn’t kill her. She was just knocked unconscious. Ariel is currently in custody and awaiting her trial. I was required to testify. I am not looking forward to it at all, but she has to pay for what she did. I hope she burns in hell.

My eyes once again looked down and focused on the grave. Suddenly the reality of the last few days finally set in. Sure I knew what was going on, but the full impact of it just hit me. I couldn’t stop the tears that blinded my vision. My body was overcome with emotion. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my body. I turned and buried my head into the strong chest that was there. I felt a hand run through my hair.

“It’s ok, Zack, let it all out. I know he was your first love. I can’t believe you haven’t cried more than this. Don’t bottle up your emotions. I’m here for you.”

I took a few calming breaths and tried to compose myself.

“He wasn’t my first love.”

I got a raised eyebrow in return.

“What do you mean, Zack? I thought…”

I shook my head.

“He wasn’t my first love. You are.”

My body shook as I felt his lips against mine. His tongue pushed into my mouth and took full possession of me. I wrapped my arms around his waist. Our lips broke apart and we looked at each other.

“Let’s go back to your place, Zack.”

I sighed.

“How many times do I have to tell you? It’s our place, Cameron, and besides, mister, you have to go back to the hospital. That was the deal, remember?”

Cameron’s face lit up with a smile that was so beautiful I could feel my heart burn with the love I had for him. He put his arm around my shoulder and we started back towards the car. I glanced back one more time at the grave. Lucas’s grave. He might not have been the most wonderful person in the world, but he didn’t deserve this. No one deserved this. Except maybe Ariel. As we walked back towards the car I helped keep Cameron steady. He had been unconscious for most of the time he was in the hospital. He actually just woke up late last night. He found out the funeral was today and demanded he be released to come with me. I had to take him back to the hospital right away, but the doctors said he would be fine. Luckily the bullet hadn’t hit anything major.

The problem that Cameron faced was the massive amount of blood that he lost. That is why he was unconscious for so long. Normally the doctors would have been able to get the blood bank to provide blood, but Cameron is O negative. O negative is considered the universal donor blood. Anyone can receive O negative blood, but a person with O negative blood can only receive O negative blood. The blood bank didn’t have the quantity of blood that Cameron needed. Dale, Sydney, and I were all tested. Dale and Sydney stayed with me most of the time at the hospital to keep me company. They made sure that one of them was always there with me. It seems that fate was going to shine upon us again. It turns out that I was O negative. I couldn’t wait to tell Cameron about it.

I think that he would be pretty happy to find out that my blood was actually running through his body. I know that it meant a lot to me. I felt more bonded to him than I ever did before. We haven’t had the chance to really talk much since he woke up last night. We mainly just clung to each other and cried. As we approached the car Madison was jumping around in the backseat and barking her head off. I don’t know who was more excited that Cameron was ok, her or me? Okay. I think I edged her out just a bit.

I walked Cameron around to the passenger side and opened the door for him. Before he climbed in I felt his arms wrap around me. We hung onto each other. What would I have done if I had lost Cameron? I didn’t even want to think about it.

“I love you, Zack, with all of my heart and soul I love you.”

I gently kissed his lips.

“I love you too, Cameron, you are everything to me.”

Cameron gently got back in to the car and I closed the door. I made my way around to the driver’s side. I stopped before getting in and looked back towards the graves again.

‘Rest in peace, Lucas.’ I thought as I slid into the car and headed back towards the hospital. Lucas was one of the first people I ever cared deeply about. This was an end to a part of my life. Cameron’s hand reached over laced his fingers through mine. I glanced over at him and smiled. Life may have given me one ending, but fate gave me another beginning. I gently squeezed Cameron’s hand and thanked God for the millionth time today for allowing Cameron to stay with me. In just a few days he would be released from the hospital. We decided this morning that Cameron would move in with me. He couldn’t go back to live in his apartment. Of course Madison would be coming along too. I was looking forward to that. I still can’t believe that Madison decided to like me.

The past few days were hell. I did put to rest a part of my past, but I had a bright future to look forward to with the man that I love.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Timber Pack Chronicles Ch. 01 Parker's jock crush is more than he seems.in Gay Male
Run and Hide Pt. 01 Ships in the night crash into each other.in Gay Male
My Love is Your Love Some people just need a little help finding love.in Gay Male
I Know What I'm Doing Ch. 01 What does being gay have to do with 2 men unable to resist?in Gay Male
More Than You Know Ch. 01 A loss, a meeting.in Gay Male
More Stories