Centerfold Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

Dell nodded, not sure what to say. "Before he married your mother, he was married to my mom. It was a short marriage -- less than a year. My grandparents had it annulled, just before my mother found out she was pregnant with me," she said softly. "I didn't even know I had siblings until Jolene came to UCLA and we met. We kept getting this weird vibe from each other and friends commented we looked alike, the shape of our eyes and mouths," she told Dell.

Dell looked at the picture of his older sister with Debra and now he could see it. "As we became close friends, we started talking. When I was over at her place one night, I saw a picture of her dad -- YOUR dad -- OUR dad -- on her coffee table. My mom has the same picture. Jo and I did a lot of talking that night and I found out I had a sister and a brother too, although she didn't mention your name," Debra continued.

"I was talking to Jolene last night about this great shoot I had with a new photographer and she told me her --our brother -- is a photographer. Then it hit me and I felt so stupid -- the guy who had taken such gorgeous pictures of me -- the guy who made me feel so special -- was my very own brother!" She sighed again.

Dell felt as if his entire world had caved in. His sister. The woman with whom he had spent the most passionate, intimate and romantic night of his life -- was his sister. He felt as if a part of him had fallen down a well. He could never again experience that intimacy with her and others would fall short. It would be a memory he would cherish but there would also be a sense of anguish as well, making it bittersweet.

He took her hand and looked into her beautiful face. "I'm sorry," he told her. "If I had known, it never would have happened, believe me."

She looked up at him and there was that smile again. "Sorry? Dell, what on earth do you have to be sorry about? Making love with you was so very special and you were the first man who wasn't intimidated by me or by my reputation. Perhaps I might have hesitated if I had known -- perhaps -- but knowing what I know now doesn't change a thing. You are still the best lover I have ever been with and I have every intention of being with you again, if you think you can wrap your head around it," she said to him calmly.

Dell was staggered by her words. "You -- you aren't put off by our relationship, you don't care that we're ...?"

Debra showed him how little she cared. She framed her brother's face and pulled him close. The kiss mirrored their previous kisses and was soft, intimate and intoxicating. "The only thing I care about," she said softly "Is that we work as lovers and that some part of you sees me like no one has ever seen me before. The photographs proved that and the way we were in bed shows me that as well. I'm an adult and I make my own choices. No one has to know -- we don't have the same last name, for one thing. I will likely tell Jo at one point -- we don't keep secrets from each other, but that's for another time. You haven't answered me, darling. Do you think you can wrap your head around the craziness of my desire for you and be my lover again?"

He looked at the desirable blonde in a gauzy yellow blouse and snug white pants with high heels. He remembered that body against his and how every muscle moved in the throes of passion. "I thought you were the most desirable woman in the world for years and I haven't heard a thing that changes my opinion in that regard," he smiled. "You're right -- we're adults and we make our own decisions."

They kissed one more time and he saw tears coming from her eyes. He wiped them away and she asked "Do you have any shoots scheduled for today?"

Dell shook his head. "No, not a one until next week. Why?"

Debra stood up and started removing her blouse. The pale and lacy white lingerie underneath was inlaid with pretty pink roses. "Good, because I promised myself if you gave me the answer I knew you'd give me, I would spend the rest of the day convincing you that you made the right choice. I hope you had a nice breakfast tiger, your big sister wants you to fuck her until it's time for dinner," she grinned.

Dell felt as if he was entering a whole new world. At best, he had hoped to spend another evening with Debra and perhaps become her friend or enjoy whatever relationship she chose to offer him. Now he knew they were forever linked. There was a bond of blood between them that was further intensified by the tremendous desire he felt for her. As she slid the pants off her gorgeous legs, she kicked them to one side. "I won't be needing those for a while," she smiled. "I don't plan on letting you out of bed for the rest of the day."

Dell chuckled. "I was planning to ask you to dinner."

She got into the bed again and tugged him in with her. "We'll order in," Debra smiled and kissed his face. "I've been thinking about this since our last time. That was no random occurrence -- that sex was remarkable. Do you think we can try and top it?"

"Oh sure, but if we don't, we can have fun and keep trying," he laughed. His gorgeous lover -- his sister -- began tugging his clothes away. Dell kissed her back with each item she removed and soon they were tumbling around the bed. Her arms were locked around his neck as she straddled him.

"You make me come alive," Debra told him as she peppered his face with sweet kisses. "I feel like I can be myself and not the sexy model when I'm with you," she told him as she ran her hands all over his broad chest.

"You are sexy but you can be whoever you want with me," Dell told her. "Just let yourself go and know no matter what, you have my unconditional love," he said. Perhaps it was too early to say the "L word" but she was his sister as well and it was applicable. From the huge smile on her face, she hadn't minded hearing it. She pushed him down on his back and trailed her long hair over his prone figure as she kissed him. Dell had played this scene over in his mind a hundred billion times in his fantasies but the reality was so much sexier and with the added touch of kink. Her mouth landed on his cock and if anything, it was better than before. She licked and sucked with more fervor and he was rock-solid. He wanted to eat her pussy, but she looked at him and there was almost a maddened look in her eyes. "You can do that later darling, but this girl is horny. I tossed and turned all night thinking of your big cock and I need a good fucking!"

"Then let's make your wish come true, darling," he said, echoing her words. Debra mounted him as she had previously and began to move. This time, she was teasing and provocative. This time, Dell was less in awe of her. His hands touched those places he knew were sensitive on her body. His lips sought her pink nipples and he ran his fingers through her famous blonde locks. He watched her hips swivel as she moved on top of him and believed that if he lived another thousand years, he would never find her less than magnificent.

Dell took her as well. He made sure that Debra felt his full desires and that he showed her his admiration and love. With her legs locked around him, they climaxed together. Both knew that it would be the first of many that evening. Lying in each other's arms, they knew that while many would not condone or understand their relationship, the only two people that mattered were in this room.

They ordered Chinese Food and when the delivery man arrived, Dell went to pay for their meal. Debra Jo took the time to think about how she would explain to Jolene her new relationship. As she told Dell, the two best friends had no secrets from each other and never would have.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12