Centerfold Ch. 02

Story Info
He takes old flame to a wedding, then a hotel room.
3.4k words
4.6
24.1k
14

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since we were already naked, we went to Cami's bed for the night. I'd spent the night in a few women's beds during my years in New York, but I hadn't been so happy about the actual going to bed part since I left Iowa. I had the best night's sleep I'd had in years. When I woke up, she was lying with her back to me. I kissed the back of her neck and told her, "Good morning."

She turned over to face me. "It is, isn't it?" she responded. "You're the first man I've been with since Mike died."

"Wow," was all I could say. "That makes me feel kind of, uhh, honored, I guess."

Cami smiled at me and said, "There's more where that came from." Under the covers, she put her hand on top of my thigh. I leaned over to kiss her, but she pushed the thigh so I was on my back. Now her hand was on the front of the thigh. She pulled it up until only her fingertips were touching me. She traced a line over to my crotch. When she got to my dick, she brought her hand down and grasped it. She stroked it a few times, and when she could tell I was hard, she let go. She scooted underneath the covers and I saw her head move down and over my crotch. Soon I felt her tongue at the place where my cock meets my balls. She licked up the underside, surrounded the head with her lips and went down quickly.

I lifted the blanket off me. Then I lifted the sheet and looked down at her. "You don't have to do that if you don't want to," I told her.

She took me out of her mouth, looked up at me and said, "Thanks. You're sweet."

"I never want you feel like you have to do anything to please me," I said.

"That's nice," Cami said, "but what I meant is, you have the sweetest cum I've ever tasted. Pre-cum, anyway." She took me back in her mouth and resumed sucking.

Was that ponytail there the night be fore? I couldn't remember. Maybe she'd her hair up as part of the schoolgirl fantasy. If so, seeing it bob up and down as she loved me with her mouth was certainly having the desired effect. When she came most of the way up, I could see most of it. "Damn, Cami, I don't think I've ever seen myself this hard before," I told her. That must have inspired her, because she got all but an inch or so in on the next trip down.

She came back up, let me out and said, "Let me know when you're going to come."

She took me back in her mouth and resumed her vertical assault. The sheet fell off her body, and when she came down I could see her ass. Getting this view for the first time put me over the top. "Now," I told her. She let me out of her mouth, and I asked, "Do you swallow?"

My cum shot nearly straight up in the air. Cami leaned over my cock. The first spurt landed on her jowl, below the chin. She answered, "Only if I really love the guy," and she licked her lips and chin. She caught the next couple spurts on her tongue and let the rest land on her face wherever it may. She got off me and moved back to where she lay before. I reached toward her to try to stroke her pussy, but she stopped me. "I have to run some errands today, and I assume you've got other people to visit."

"My mom's probably wondering when I'll be over," I agreed.

On the way back to the lot where I'd parked the night before, she asked, "When do you want to pick me up tomorrow?"

"Well, the wedding's at four, and it's the other direction from here, so ... three?"

"I'll be here," she said.

And she was. She answered the door wearing a light blue strapless gown. Either CNA's made more than I thought, or Cami knew where to get terrific clothes for a bargain. I kissed her and said, "No fair looking sexier than the bride." I took her by the arm, led her to the car and opened the door for her. We got in, and I handed Cami the map that had directions to the church. "You're the navigator," I told her.

Cami looked at the map and told me, "This is from our home town. There's a shorter route from here. Take a left when you see the 7-11."

I followed her instructions. After I made the turn, I asked her, "Any regrets about the other night?"

"Only that it took 25 years. How 'bout you?"

"None." We talked about our families and friends until we reached the church. The usher seated us next to my parents, with my between Cami and my mom. Mom smiled at Cami.

All my relatives seemed to know who Cami was, even though some had never met her. While she was waiting to catch the bouquet, a number of them told me how glad they were to see us together. I think I even heard one of my aunts saying, "Trent's here! And Cami's with him!"

At the reception, I stuck to punch and an occasional cola because I knew I'd be driving. Cami had a couple glasses of wine early on. We must have danced for a half-hour. A few songs in, we were slow-dancing. As we talked, I didn't notice my hand slipping until it was right on top of her butt. I raised it back slowly, and I noticed that I did not feel a waistband under her dress. When we walked back to our seats, I whispered in her ear, "You didn't go commando, did you?"

"You'll find out later," she whispered back.

For the remaining hour and a half, we engaged in polite conversation with the others at my table, which consisted of three other cousins and their spouses. One of those cousins, Tom, a year younger than me, was not among those who said how great it was to see us together. It occurred to me later that he went to CIT, so there was a distinct possibility he had seen the magazine with her pictures in it while they were both there. I like to think I have a generous spirit, so I assumed that if he did know, he was keeping his mouth shut to be nice. Meanwhile, Cami slipped a shoe off and was rubbing my leg. Toward the end, she asked me to get her another drink. Wondering whether any of her behavior was due to the wine, I got her a ginger ale to be safe. As I handed it to her, I got caught in her gaze. Those eyes were making me melt again. By the time she finished her drink, the conversation had died down, so I took the opportunity. I leaned in and asked, "Are you ready to go?"

She put her hand on mine, smiled and said, "Mm-hmm."

We said our good-byes and headed for my car. When we were buckled in, Cami asked, "So, where's your hotel?"

"About a block from the high school." I started the engine and didn't miss a beat. "Do you want to come in?"

She looked at me lovingly and said, "Yeah." While I was driving, she told me that she could tell how happy people were to see us together.

I went about five miles an hour over whatever speed limit was posted, wanting to get to the hotel as soon as I could. When we got there, Cami started to open the door, but I told her, "Wait there."

I got out, went around, opened the door and offered her my hand. She took it and stepped out of the car. Once I had my arm around her, I closed the door and locked the car with the remote. I didn't let go of her until we got to the door of my room, and then only to get my key card out. Cami was in before I was. I closed the door behind me, and it locked on its own. After I hung my dress jacket up, Cami held her arms out and I put mine around her. We had a long, lingering kiss. She ran her hands over my butt at the same time I did over hers, and she seemed to be guiding me toward the bed.

I followed her lead and sat her down on the bed. "I don't want to take advantage of you," I told her.

"I promise you're not," she replied. "I don't do anything drunk that I wouldn't do sober."

Relieved, I sat down and told her, "Glad to hear it." After a short silence, I asked, "So do I get to find out now?"

"Find out what?"

"Whether you're wearing underwear."

Cami laughed. "I'll show you right now!" She stood up and turned her back to me. "Unzip me." I did. She pulled her dress down and I saw a strapless bra that had somehow escaped my notice, along with a very smooth pair of panties. She turned around and explained, "It's a really fancy kind where the waistband and hemline are so smooth you can't even feel a panty line, let alone see one."

"So you said that—"

Cami sat back down on the bed, turned toward me and kissed me on the cheek. "I knew I wanted to make love tonight just from how happy you sounded when you introduced me to people. When you asked if I had any underwear on, I figured you must be horny too. I just wanted you to stay that way." She felt my crotch. "Looks like it worked."

"No point in denying it," I said. I turned and we kissed again, this time on the lips. Cami leaned back onto the bed and pulled me with her. Technically we could have satisfied the old movie rule of one foot on the floor. She ran her left hand up and down my spine. I made a mental note to buy more of this kind of shirt, because the sensation turned me on almost as much as if she were touching my spine directly. I caressed her shoulder, her back and then her butt.

When I moved down to rub her calves, Cami swung her legs over and lay flat on the bed. "Take off your pants," she whispered. I stripped down to my boxers and moved toward the bed. She slid back so her back was to the wall, and I lay in front of her. I stretched out my right arm, and she moved up so we could hold each other. "I love you, Trent," she told me.

"You don't know me," I told her. "You love the teenager who had a crush on you 25 years ago."

"I love the man who knows that I posed nude and doesn't care. I love the man who took me to a wedding and acted prouder than the groom to have me on his arm. I love the man who was willing to pass up a blow job because he thought I was drunk. I don't doubt that the boy I knew in high school is the father to that man, but that man is the one I love."

She had pulled her bra over her arms as she said all this and then dropped it at the side of the bed. "Well, as long as that's settled," I said, and I kissed the side of her neck. Then I kissed a line down her chest and between her breasts. I rolled her onto her back and licked and sucked each nipple while she squealed in delight. I kissed another line from her bust down to her panties. I pulled down on the sides and kissed her all over the newly exposed area, but concentrating just above her clit. Cami pushed her panties down a little further, and I kissed this new strip of flesh. At first I was deliberately kissing everything but her clit, but when I sensed her impatience, I touched the tip of my tongue to it. That brought two hands down on the back of my head, forcing/helping me to suck it into my mouth. I had it just between my teeth, and I ran my tongue back and forth across it a couple times. She let up a little, and I opened my mouth a little, allowing me to suck it deeper into my mouth.

Cami removed her hands, and I couldn't tell whether it was because I touched her so deeply or because she wanted to get her panties all the way off; the result was the same either way. Once they were off, I buried my face between her legs and licked her pussy from bottom to top. I skipped the build-up, running it deep between her lips all the way up and stopping at the middle on the way down. I held her hips and ran my tongue as deep inside of her as I could go. "Trent! Yes! Do that!" Now that my tongue was firmly inside her pussy, my hands were free and I started rubbing her nipples while I continued to eat her. "Suck me!"

I lifted my legs to give myself more force, and my dick sprang forward. Suddenly I remembered what she had said earlier. I withdrew my tongue and asked, "Did you say I almost passed up a blow job?" Cami looked at me and nodded enthusiastically. I got off the bed and took off my own under wear. "This is amazing," I told her.

"What, no one ever gave you a blow job before?"

"Sure. I was talking about being naked with you? It just feels ... natural." I got back on the bed and lay on my side, staring at her pussy lips. Cami put her arm around my midsection and drew closer to my cock. I did the same to her. The feeling of Cami's hand on one buttock turned me on even more, and my cock came to full attention, stopping when it hit her cheek, just above her nose. She drew back and licked the top of my cock from base to head. She ran her tongue around it and took it into her mouth. I alternated between licking her pussy lips and sucking her clit into my mouth. I stopped when she let my cock out of her mouth. We seemed to have the same idea at that point: I sucked each pussy lip into my mouth in turn, and she did the same with my balls. She started stroking my cock, so I gently probed her pussy with my index finger and began pistoning in and out. "Go back to sucking me," I panted.

"You first," Cami answered. Once I had sucked both pussy lips into my mouth, she took my cock back into hers. Holding them inside my mouth, I ran my tongue up and down the cleft while Cami went up and down my cock. It felt like a race to see who could make the other come first. I won, and I was soon treated to a taste of her nectar. "Damn it, Trent, you're doing it again! I'm coming! You're making me fall in love with you!" Of course, I also lost, because soon she was bucking so hard that she couldn't keep my cock in her mouth. "Oh, Trent! Oh, Trent! I want you, Trent!" she cried.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"You," she insisted. "Inside me."

When her orgasm subsided, I got off her and stood by the nightstand. "I said I didn't have any regrets about the other night. I lied. I have one regret, and I'm not going to repeat that mistake tonight."

Cami looked dismayed. "What is it?"

I opened the drawer to the nightstand and pulled out a box of condoms. "I should've brought these with me instead of leaving 'em here at the hotel." I tore one off at the perforation. I was about to open it, but Cami put her hand out. I put the unopened condom in her hand. While she opened it, I moved so I was standing right in front of her with my palm out. She sat up, and my dick was pointing straight out just below her eye level. She put the wrapper in my hand. She pushed her finger through from the concave side and centered it in front of my cock head. She rolled it back as smoothly as my trembling legs would let her.

I threw the wrapper in the trash. I returned to the bed, crawled on top of her and kissed her on the lips again. "No one's ever done that with me before," I told her.

"Nice to know I can still surprise you," she said. She stroked me a few times and lay back on the bed. I crawled on top of her. I kissed each boob and then I kissed my way up to her lips. Cami put her hands around me just below the shoulder. Because of the condom, I couldn't actually feel anything touch my dick, but I could feel her pubic hairs touching my crotch. She presumably could feel my cock rubbing against her pussy. She looked me in the eye and said, "Make love to me."

How can any man hear that and not get an erection? I lifted myself up, and I felt my dick rise up until it passed over her pussy entirely. I slid back, dragging the head across her labia, and moved back up a little. "Where am I?" I asked.

"Come up a little further," Cami said. I did. "Right there," she told me. I moved in deliberately, wanting us to savor each millimeter of flesh as I passed it. "Ooh! The ribbed ones are the next best thing to not needing a condom," she opined.

"I know. I can feel it too," I told her. I pulled back, and we both enjoyed the sensation again.

"Faster, Trent," she said. I picked up a little speed, and I also reached down to put my arms around her. I found her buttocks and pushed down toward myself, making it easier for her to keep me inside her. I rotated my hips as I fucked her harder and harder.

Cami closed her eyes, apparently to concentrate, and I felt her vaginal muscles squeezing my dick tighter. "Oh, God, Cami, oh, God, ..."

"Go deep," she commanded. I pushed hard, and she moved her hips to accommodate me. "That's it!" she exclaimed. "No one's ever touched me there before!"

I felt something profound, not just physical, but an emotional union. "Oh, God!" I said, wishing I had something new to say at this point.

"Trent, do you know what this means?"

"What is it, baby?"

"It makes you my first!"

Okay, it wasn't the kind of first that anyone pays attention to, but in the moment, it was an awesome thing to hear. "Yeessss!" I houted. "I'm coming, Cami!"

She held me close as she said, "I can tell! I'm coming, too! Come inside me, lover! Fill me up!"

It should have been a meaningless request because of the condom, but it didn't feel that way. "I'm coming, Cami! I'm coming inside my love!" I wasn't moving at this point, but she drew her legs up to my buttocks as her pussy contracted around me. She was moaning along with me. When we both got our breath back, I pulled out slowly. "Wow, five inches!"

"It felt like more than that, Trent," Cami assured me.

"No, I mean, the condom stretches five inches past the end of my dick. That's how I know I really went deep." I got up, removed the condom and threw it into the wastebasket by the desk.

Cami was still on her back. She was looking at the nightstand. "That was a box of six, right?"

She had moved over toward the wall and was staring at the ceiling. I lay down next to her, looking in the same direction, and answered, "Mm-hmm."

She put her hand on my leg. "I hope it's enough," she sighed.

It was, barely. When I checked out of the hotel the next morning, there was one left. I took her home, and she made me promise to stock up before she came to New York.