Central High Blues Ch. 07

Story Info
Giving the women what they want. Dad joins in.
13.7k words
4.66
90.3k
170

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,703 Followers

The Usual Disclaimer: This is a work of fantasy. All characters featured in sexual situations are over 18. The characters in these stories are fictional. Any resemblance to actual persons living, dead or undead is purely coincidental. Do not try this at home.

Author's Note: I appreciate all of the feedback that these Josh Thompson stories have received. Just so you know, both series have been entirely shaped by that reader feedback. I had not planned to include actual incest at all—if you want to see what this would have looked like, go back and read 'Spinal Meningitis' Chapter 5. Josh would have had ongoing erotic dreams including his mother and sister, and they would have occasionally teased him with little flashes. After I put that chapter and 'This is Out of Control' online, the overwhelming feedback was that you guys wanted to see him in bed with his mom and sister. When I wrapped up that first series, I asked for reader feedback for the direction this series should take.

A few of you have voiced displeasure with the way that Josh has devolved as a character. He is sleeping with a bunch of teachers, his principal, the school nurse, he has gotten into this twisted relationship with his parents, and he isn't dealing with his insecurities. I'm sorry that you feel that way, but this is what people asked for.

*****

I enjoyed an hour with Lisa and my mother. It was intense and messy. My mother received a phone call from one of her real estate clients and she apologized while she hurriedly dressed. This was clearly a potentially important deal for her, and Lisa and I both understood. I began stripping the sweat-soaked bed linens from my parents' bed, and Lisa helped without being asked. We talked about her day at school while we took the funky-smelling sheets and blanket to the washer.

So satiated were we that our nakedness was only a mild distraction. After we had gotten the laundry going, we shared a shower. We were just wiped out after the intensity of our earlier exertions. We napped together for an hour, and then Lisa dressed and went back to her place. She had a lot of papers to grade, and had really taken more time with me than she should have.

I finally made that long-postponed call to Brenda Cahill. Ten minutes later, she was at the house. Two minutes later, she was in my bed, groaning happily as I pounded her insatiable pussy. She was very vocal all three times she came. It had been far too long for her to go without. A text from my mother let me know that she was on her way, and I showed it to Brenda. She shuddered as I slid my dick into her ass to the hilt and held it there.

"I promise, I will make sure I come to your place and give you a more thorough fucking next time," I murmured.

"You'd better," she growled back. Then she cried out as I resumed pistoning in and out of her eager bottom. I did my best to make up for lost time with her, pounding her as hard as I could. As much as I have been working out, that was pretty fucking hard. She absolutely loved it.

She narrowly missed my mother as she left. Her car turned out of sight just before my mom's car turned onto the street from the opposite end. We took the bed linens from the dryer and made my parents' bed. I gave her a nice, relaxing massage and let her nap.

I had not seen Trina, and I really needed to talk with her, privately, about what I had seen the other morning. I drove the jeep over to her house after calling to let her know I was on the way. She looked concerned, but relieved as she welcomed me into her house.

"Are you okay?" she asked after I was inside.

I nodded. "I would have gone to school today, if my mom would have let me. Did you know your mom came over to visit me this morning?"

"She told me she might do that," Trina said.

"Trina..." I trailed off as I thought about how to broach the topic. Finally I just blurted it out. "I showed up early the other morning. I saw you going down on your mom. It's been killing me. How long has that been going on?"

She was pale and her mouth worked without forming words. I hugged her to me fiercely, hoping that would relax her, but she pushed me away. She was clearly embarrassed and did not want to talk about it. I sighed, hoping I wasn't just making it worse.

"Trina, I had sex with your mother. This morning, when she came over to visit, she apologized. My mother insisted that your mom was overdressed to apologize properly. By the time I got into the bedroom, my mom had your mom naked, and she fed my dick into your mother's tight asshole."

"What?" Trina cried out. She looked at my face in disbelief.

"It's true," I said softly. "Then my mother told your mother that if she had come over a few minutes earlier..." I made sure I was looking right into her eyes before I went on, "she would have got to watch me fuck my own mother in her ass. That was also true."

Trina slumped onto the couch. She was still staring at me as though she didn't believe what I was saying.

"When I saw the two of you together," I went on, "it had me all kinds of turned on. I just couldn't figure out what to say about it. Then, you actually helped me have sex with her. We were constantly busy after that, and I never got the chance to say anything or even figure out what to say. So, I am sorry I didn't have a clever way of working up to it. I just wanted you to know that I saw you, and that I completely understand."

After I got all that out, I sat next to her on the couch. We were both quiet for a while. "You really did that?" she finally asked in a near-whisper. "You fucked my mom in the ass?" I nodded, unsure what else to say.

"She always wanted to try that," Trina said. "How was it?'

"For me?" I asked. "It was awesome. Your mother has a gorgeous, tight little butt. I made sure to go slowly until she was ready. She came really hard. You'll have to ask her if I hurt her, though. She didn't want to talk about it with me."

Trina climbed into my lap then, and her eyes blazed. "You haven't even kissed me since you got here, Josh."

I quickly remedied that oversight, and we were kissing passionately on the living room couch. She unbuttoned her blouse and encouraged me to kiss her breasts. She unhooked the front of her bra, letting it drop out of the way so that her nipples could get the searing kisses they needed. She stood and pulled me to my feet, dragging me into her bedroom before she shed her blouse, bra, shorts and panties. She lay back on her bed and spread her legs, showing me how wet her pussy was.

"You have me so fucking turned on," she growled. "My pussy needs kisses now."

She didn't have to ask me twice. Her pussy was delicious. Trina came immediately, and after her second orgasm she pushed my face out of her crotch. I lay with my head against her thigh and smiled up at her while softly stroking her sweet little pussy.

"It was seven months ago," she said softly. I was confused, but she continued. "I had been dumped, and my mother wanted to do anything to make me feel better. She held me and kissed me. Eventually, it turned into more than motherly kisses, if you know what I mean."

I nodded. I could certainly recall the time my mother first kissed me like that.

"We wound up in bed together," Trina went on. "It was awkward, at first. Neither of us had ever been with another woman before. The next couple of days were even more awkward, but after we spent that second night in bed together..." She shivered as she recalled it, and looked sexy as hell. She saw how hard I was and reached for my shorts. "Mmm. I believe I owe you some kisses now," she purred.

"I want to hear your story, though," I protested weakly. I still lifted my butt off the bed so she could remove my shorts and boxers.

She stroked my shaft and then took the head into her hot, wet mouth. She sucked me eagerly for a bit and held my eyes with her sultry gaze. That look was hypnotic, and she held me spellbound as her mouth worked me over. Trina pulled back and I could only moan as I watched her tongue circle around the throbbing head of my cock.

"You still want to hear the rest of that story, don't you?" she whispered up at me, before taking me back in her mouth and sucking. I nodded my head. My mouth was hanging open and dry; I couldn't speak. "Mmm. But I want to take care of this hard dick," she moaned. "I know. You lie down on your back."

I did that, and she followed me with her mouth still slurping on my dick. She bobbed her head up and down on me eagerly a few more times before finally releasing me from her mouth with a horny moan. She kissed her way up my body until her mouth found mine, and her wet pussy lips pressed against the base of my shaft.

"So, after that first time Mom and I went to bed together, there were a few days that we just didn't know what to say to each other." Her pussy began to slide slowly up and down the length of my shaft. It felt so hot against that sensitive skin. "Finally, I couldn't stand it any more, and I went into her room late one night. Mom was in her bed and she was playing with her pussy.

"She was surprised and embarrassed when I barged into her room. You know what? She had this big, thick dildo," Trina had picked up speed. She was really sliding her pussy up and down my length, soaking it with her copious juice. "She had been sliding it between the lips of her wet pussy, just like this," she purred. She reached behind her and gripped the base of my slippery shaft with her hand, giving it a nice squeeze.

"I leaned over and licked her nipple, like this," she leaned forward and her tongue circled my right nipple. "Then I eased that big, thick toy up inside her. Mmmh, yeah, just like this." I felt that tight, soaking wet pussy opening around the ridge of my cock. She was so hot as she forced my length up inside her.

I realized what she was doing, but this time she had me so turned on that I could not find the strength to make her stop. Her eyes were glazed with lust as she started riding me and continued with her story. "We took turns fucking that dildo in and out of each other. Mom licked my pussy first, and that was amazing. I was so turned on after I came on her tongue that I had to return the favor. I really liked it, Josh. She tasted...so...good!" Trina looked incredible as she drove my cock inside her to the hilt and shook in orgasm.

Only the ridiculous amount of sex I had enjoyed the past two days kept me from erupting inside my sexy girlfriend's drenched and hungry little pussy. I slid my hands to her hips and squeezed. Then it was my turn to take over. I drove my hips up off of the bed, pistoning my shaft in and out of her. I lifted my head to take in the marvelous view of my cock fucking her sweet, juicy pussy, and of her sexy breasts bouncing crazily.

I was getting close and really wanted to fill her with cum. Then I saw Deirdre standing in the doorway behind Trina. She was flushed with arousal, but looked horrified when she realized that I was going to fill her daughter's fertile pussy with sperm. "Stop!" she cried out with a strangled gasp.

I released her hips, and Trina turned to stare at her mother, but neither of us could stop pumping our hips toward that inevitable climax. Deirdre grabbed Trina and pulled her off of me. My wet dick slid out of her and slapped against my stomach with a loud 'smack!'

"Are you crazy?" Deirdre demanded.

"I'm sorry," Trina stammered. "I just wanted to feel him come inside me so bad."

"One week, baby, one week!" Deirdre said, kissing her daughter. "You only have to wait one more week and you can do that as much as you want!"

My tongue was working inside my parched mouth, trying to get some saliva going so that I could form coherent words. Deirdre was looking at me, still clutching her daughter protectively. She looked torn between being really angry with me, and being impossibly turned on. She licked her lips involuntarily when her eyes settled on my slick, throbbing cock.

"Thank you, Deirdre," I finally croaked out. That caught her off-guard. Her eyes darted up from my crotch to meet mine. "There was no way I could have stopped," I continued. "As much as I wanted to come inside Trina, I am glad you got here in time to stop us."

"Josh..." she shook her head, clearly disappointed. "I thought I could trust you with my daughter."

I choked back a laugh. "Deirdre, I don't trust me with your daughter. That was the whole reason we started hanging out with Nurse Hamilton after school in the first place. The last time we were alone together, it was all I could do to pull her off of me before it was too late."

"I still want it," Trina whispered. Deirdre's head jerked to the side as she stared at her daughter. "It's not too late," Trina continued, looking at her mother with that same horny expression. "That big, beautiful dick could still come inside me, Mom," she breathed. "I promise, I'll let you lick all that yummy cum out of my freshly-fucked pussy."

She was struggling in her mother's grasp, trying to climb back on top of me. Deirdre struggled weakly to hold her back. She was losing that battle. Once again, it was up to me.

Somehow I found the strength to slide my shaking legs out of the bed and pulled my boxers up. Trina groaned in disappointment. My hands shook as I dressed as quickly as I could. I knew I could not stay any longer. My girlfriend was not going to take no for an answer, and I barely had the strength to keep moving. I wanted it almost as bad as she did, even though I knew it was a terrible idea.

I stood, fully dressed, and looked at the two gorgeous women. "Sorry," I whispered.

"Josh," Deirdre said, looking at me with outright worship in her eyes, "thank you."

I nodded, and leaned in to kiss her on her hungry mouth. I turned my head and kissed Trina. "I love you," I whispered to her, and then I headed out the door before she could talk me out of it.

"Jesus," I muttered as I started the jeep. My hands were shaking and my dick was absolutely throbbing in my shorts. I had been so damned close. Worse, I could just picture what Trina had described: her mother moaning as she slurped my hot cum from her daughter's freshly-fucked pussy. "Next week, man. Next week," I promised myself as I started the jeep and drove away.

I was just too turned on to think about anything else. I needed to get some relief, now. Maybe it wasn't too late to take advantage of having the jeep. I drove to Brenda Cahill's apartment complex. It was still light outside, so I parked the jeep around on the other side of one of the apartment buildings, just to be safe. I did not know which apartment Principal Hill lived in, and I did not want her to catch me visiting my teacher.

What I did not even think about was that Miss Smith, the student-teacher from my Home Economics class, also lived in this apartment complex. By pure, dumb luck, I had parked right in front of her apartment. When I stepped out of the jeep, the apartment door opened and she was standing there staring at me.

"Josh, what are you doing?" she hissed. Her hair was damp and she was wearing a bathrobe, clearly fresh out of her shower. "This is a terrible idea!" she said, pulling me into her apartment and closing the door quickly behind me.

This turn of events caught me so completely by surprise that I did not know what to say. I was still on fire with lust, and Miss Smith saw that in my eyes. "Oh!" she gasped softly. I stepped forward and wrapped my arms around her. We were kissing, and I could not tell if she had started it or if I had.

She was clearly eager to have me—her hands were urgently unfastening my shorts while she groaned around my tongue. My shorts fell to the floor, and her robe opened up when she bent to lower my boxers. Miss Smith had an amazing, sexy body.

She looked like one of those gorgeous co-eds from one of the Girls Gone Wild videos—and I mean that literally. I think I actually had seen her in one of those videos before I got sick. When her robe opened up, revealing her round breasts with those pale triangles of tan-lined skin at their centers, I was certain I had seen her like this before. It didn't seem like the time to bring it up, though.

Miss Smith gasped out loud when she saw my hard dick spring free of my boxers. There was genuine fear in her expression. She shook her head in disbelief. "I thought it was big, but..." she looked up into my eyes. "I don't know if I can take that much mmmf!" I drove my tongue back into her mouth, cutting her off.

My fingers found her tight little pussy and began to strum it like a musical instrument. She moaned and thrust against my invading fingers as I opened her up and spread her moisture around. I was just too desperately horny to take the time to talk her into anything. We did a turn in her living room, as if we were engaged in some obscene ballet. The wet, squishy sounds coming from her drenched pussy kept a steady rhythm in counterpoint to her aroused moans.

I pulled my wet fingers out of her and spread that juicy liquid over the head of my hard cock. I pulled her with me as I sat on her couch, sliding her into my lap as I guided my throbbing cock head between her drenched pussy lips. She pulled her head back with a loud gasp.

"Wait! Oh God!" she cried out. By then it was far too late. That tight little pussy was mine, and I was not about to be denied. Somewhere in my twisted mind at that moment, I blamed Miss Smith for her current predicament. She had intercepted me while I was on my way to blessed relief in my slutty English teacher, and so she had to take Miss Cahill's place.

My mouth closed on her hard nipple and I sucked it into my mouth and teased it with the tips of my teeth. My hands closed on her tight butt cheeks. I pulled her to me, introducing more and more of her pussy to the thick cock that now owned it. She wiggled and shook helplessly in my lap and her juices flowed down my shaft.

"I can't believe it!" she gasped. She was looking down at the thick shaft that had her pussy stretched to its limit. "I never—I can't—it's too—OH FUCK!" she babbled. I was pumping the first half of my dick in and out of her snug little fuck-hole, and it felt fantastic.

"I'm getting close," I grunted. Her eyes shot open and she began to struggle frantically in my lap.

"NO!" she cried out. "You'll get me pregnant, Josh! We have to stop!"

I just froze in disbelief, and she managed to get her shaky legs under her. She groaned as my thick shaft slid out of her, and then she stood and stared at my pulsing cock. "I can't believe that actually fit inside me," she whispered, shaking her head. She finally looked up at my face. My expression must have been awfully pathetic. She leaned over and gently stroked my cheek.

"I have some condoms," she said. She turned and walked unsteadily toward her bedroom, which made her sweet ass cheeks sway irresistibly. I got up to follow her.

Now, I didn't say anything about my track record with condoms. Honestly, if I could have thought of a diplomatic way to say it, I would have left and gone to Miss Cahill's apartment. She had been on Norplant for over a decade, and her hungry pussy would have eagerly taken every drop of my sperm without it being an issue. I just couldn't think of a way to say that, and I couldn't bring myself to warn her that the condom would probably break. I had a sliver of hope when she pulled out the box of condoms and I saw the Magnum logo.

"My last boyfriend brought these over," she murmured as she peeled the wrapper from a condom. She turned to me and stretched the latex around my bloated cock head. Her little hands had to work to unroll it down my shaft, and it was stretched taut around my throbbing boner.

Perhaps it would have worked, if we had taken the time to thoroughly lubricate the outside of the condom. It probably would have helped if my cock had not been soaked with her juices before she rolled that thin layer of latex over it. She was on her back in her bed with her legs spread wide when I pressed the tip of my cock into her tight pussy once more. I eased the head and the first few inches inside her, but that was the limit of my self control.

LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,703 Followers