Centurions: Sex Mage Sojourn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How... how are you...?" said Dr. Delora. She glanced at Ziggy, then back at Dynamo. "How did you do that?"

"I'm a mutant," said Dynamo, hopping off the bed and getting to his feet, not the slightest bit embarrassed about being buck naked in front of the women. "Or so I've been told." He shrugged. "Doesn't really matter I guess."

"That's amazing," said Nurse Megan. "No man has ever manifested such power!" She turned to the doctor. "Should we... should we call the cops?"

"Hey, woah, it's alright ladies," said Dynamo, slipping on a robe. "I didn't mean to cause any problems. Miss... uh... what was your name?"

"Andrea," said the redhead looking up at him in wonder.

"Yeah, Miss Andrea's perfectly fine," said Dynamo. "I have total control over my powers, even when I'm fucking. Ain't that right, Ziggy?" He flashed her a grin.

Ziggy glowered at him. "We did it one time. One! Get over it!"

"Hey, I'm just trying to give them assurances," he said, blanching. "Chill out, babe."

"Hey," came a voice from the door. The women turned and jumped as they saw Growl looming in the doorway. He had returned to his near-human form, looking rather like a catboy, human, but with his tail, tiger ears, claws and fangs showing, as well as cat-like eyes. "Where are we?"

"Growl, stay in human form," said Ziggy. "They're getting freaked out by our powers."

Growl glanced at the women, who were visibly intimidated by him. He made a small grunt, and shifted down to full human, losing half a foot in height and some muscle bulk in the process. Only his orange and black-striped hair indicated his true nature in that form. "My apologies," he said, with a respectful bow to the women. "So, may I ask where we are?"

"Hospital in California," she said. "You seen Max?"

Growl cocked a thumb behind him, and Max-Out stepped into the room. "Any one else hungry? I could eat a horse." He turned to the doctor. "You said California, right? There an In-and-Out near here?"

They looked to the women, who continued to stare at them, now more fascinated than stunned. Dr Delora realized they were waiting for her to answer, and she cleared her throat. "Uh, no, there aren't any in this town. Look, I don't know what's going on here, but I think we need to resolve a few things right now. Who are you?" She pointed to Growl and Dynamo, "How is it you men have these strange abilities?" She pointed at Ziggy. "And how is that you don't know what Sex Magic is?"

"What the heck is Sex Magic?" said Growl.

"I dunno, but it sounds like my kind of magic," said Dynamo. He winked at Nurse Andrea, who blushed.

The doctor seemed at a loss for moment, until the pager announced she was needed in another ward. "Damn it. Okay, Megan, Andrea, stick with them. Don't let them go anywhere until this is sorted out." She left in a hurry.

"Okay," said Nurse Megan. "Everyone back to their beds! We should at least give you all a check up."

"Well, I'm in tip-top shape, thanks to your little T-L-C," said Dynamo. "But seriously, we can't stick around. We need to get back to base."

Max nodded, turning to the Nurse. "Where are our belongings?"

"You can pick them up when you leave, but you can't leave yet," said Nurse Andrea, finally getting to her feet. "We need to check you over, and, well, we can't let this appearance of powers in men go undocumented. So, come on, everyone back to their beds." She paused and glanced at Dynamo. "Well, I guess you can join them in the other room, since you're all a group, apparently."

"Madame, with all due respect, we have our own medical facilities at our base," said Growl. "We need to get back and make our reports."

Nurse Megan frowned. "And I say you need to stay put."

Max sighed. "If this is about the insurance and any co-payments, just hand me my wallet, and we'll get it settled."

"That's not it," said Megan. "Now, get back to bed. I mean it."

"Pffft," said Dynamo, already walking to the door. "Or you'll what?" Nurse Megan's face became stern, and Dynamo suddenly doubled over, grasping at his crotch. "Uf! What the hell?" He tried to move forward, but he doubled over again, as if something was holding him back. Particularly as if something was grabbing him by the balls, everyone realized. "Hey, what the hell?"

"Interrupted you before you got a chance to cum with Andrea, huh? Pity for you, but it certainly makes it easier to reign you in." Megan couldn't help but look a little smug.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" yelled Dynamo. He winced as whatever had him tightened its grip.

"Why are men so belligerent?" asked Megan. "You'd think in four decades, they'd have learned better."

"I guess having weird powers makes them cocky?" said Andrea. "Now, come on, all of you, back to your room, let's not make a scene of this."

"Let go of me!" said Dynamo, whirling on Megan. Electricity crackled along his fingertips, and he pointed his hand at her. Megan jumped back, jaw dropping, her hands going up in a defensive posture. The grip holding Dynamo by his balls let go, and he stood up straight. "What the fuck was that?"

"What happened?" said Growl. "It looks like something..."

"She was grabbin' me by the balls!" said Dynamo. "If you were telekinetic, why'd you have to grab me there?"

"Calm down," said Ziggy. She reached out and touched his arm, ignoring the slight shock. Dynamo scowled, but complied, lowering his arm, and letting the energy dissipate. She turned to Megan. "Well? Did you do that?"

Megan nodded slowly. "It's... it's the Sex Magic. I'm sorry, but I was just trying to keep you from leaving."

"Sex Magic," repeated Ziggy. "You never told me what that is."

"How can you not know?" said Andrea. "What, have you been living in a cave the past forty years?"

The four teammates traded glances. Max finally held up a hand, and said, "Alright, let's compromise. We'll stick around long enough for you to give us a check up, but in exchange, you'll bring our belongings to us, and explain what Sex Magic is." Before the two nurses could protest, he added, "Just humor, please. Pretend that we indeed have been living in a cave."

Nurse Megan nodded, and she motioned them all to the other room, telling Andrea to fetch their things. Once everyone was settled in, sitting on the beds, Megan sat on one of the chairs. "Okay, well, again, I don't see how you could not know, unless, I dunno, someone's playing a trick on you. I guess that could be possible. But basically, Sex Magic allows women to control sexual energies, which are generated by sex and arousal. It lets us do all sorts of things, like we can grab men, and willing women, by their genitals. We can also do things to their bodies and minds. Granted, everything depends on sex to function and the effects mostly revolve around sex, but, for example, we can use the energies to heal the body. The Magic automatically creates this sort of healing aura, and if you're practiced like me, you can direct that healing energy more specifically." She motioned to Growl. "That's why I was masturbating next to him earlier."

Growl blinked and looked a bit uncomfortable. Nurse Megan smiled. "And, for another example, I can now see all of you thinking about me masturbating."

"Wow," said Dynamo. "I dunno if that's impressive, awesome, or scary."

"In my experience, most people tend to enjoy it, even if they say they don't," said Nurse Megan. "A man's brain has a very hard time disagreeing with his cock." She winked at Ziggy. "Am I right?"

"I'd advise you to keep your magic to yourself," said Ziggy.

Megan frowned. "Well, if you say so, I guess."

"Do, all the staff here have Sex Magic?" said Max.

"Of course," said Megan. "Well, all the female staff. Not the men, obviously."

"Why obviously?" said Max.

"Uh, because, well, all women have Sex Magic?" Megan shook her head. "Seriously, where are you guys from? You didn't just escape some purist colony cut off from the world have you? I thought none of those existed anymore. Least not in America, but you all sound like you're from the States. Are you?"

"I'm not sure at the moment," said Max. Nurse Andrea came back with a couple sacks of their clothes, and a few pieces of their equipment, including their comlinks. "Thank you," said Max, pulling out a comlink first. He stuck it to his ear, tapped it, and said, "This is Max-Out of Team Sigma, calling all Centurion frequencies. Anyone picking up?"

The others donned their comlinks, and waited. There was no response, not even a static. They checked to see that they were functioning properly, and it did appear that way. They tried a few more times as they got dressed, donning their Centurion uniforms, but still nothing.

"Well, that's disheartening," said Growl.

"Um, can I ask something?" said Nurse Andrea. "What's a Centurion?"

The teammates shared another glance. Then, collectively, they all sighed. Dynamo raised his hand. "Calling it right now: alternate universe."

"You think so?" said Ziggy. "Might be a shared illusion."

"Voodoo Master's spell was definitely a portal," said Growl. "I'm certain he was being literal when he said he'd see us in Hell. But instead of there, we ended up in another reality."

"I accidentally knocked the truck and those sex toys into the circle," said Max. "Maybe something in them reacted with the portal."

"What the hell are you guys talking about?" said Nurse Andrea.

"Ma'am, we need to know, where did those hikers find us?" said Ziggy.

"In the desert, but they didn't say where, specifically," said Megan.

"Are there any superheroes on this planet?" said Dynamo.

The two women looked at him like he was crazy. "What, like, you mean like in the comics?" said Andrea.

"I guess not," said Dynamo. "What about sorcerers? Does your world have portal technology? Are there aliens? Demons? Angels?"

"I think... I think you better call in Dr. Delora," said Megan to Andrea. "These people are delusional."

"I'll call more than that," said Andrea, heading to the phone.

Dynamo got up and reached out to grab her. Suddenly, he keeled over again as something yanked him by his groin to the ground. "Stay put!" said Andrea, as she and Megan backed up to the door.

"Goddamnit, stop yanking on my balls!" said Dynamo, glaring at them.

"Stay put! All of you!" said Megan, and Max and Growl suddenly found themselves getting yanked down as well. Ziggy braced herself for a similar tug, wondering what she was going to be grabbed by, but nothing happened to her. "You!" Megan pointed. "Don't go anywhere, either!" They left quickly, calling for the doctor, and for someone to call the police.

THREE

Ziggy turned to the others. "Come on, guys, we need to book it." The three men tried to stand, but found that they couldn't. Ziggy noticed with a start that they were also sporting erections. "Come on, guys, now's not the time to be having perverted thoughts. We need to go!"

"I'm trying!" said Dynamo. "But somethings... damn it, it's like there's something rooting me to the floor by my nuts!" He let out a shaky breath. "And I can't help the hard-on! I just... man, that redhead was a screamer... had such great tits..."

Ziggy walked up and slapped him across the face. "Snap out of it, horn-dog!"

"I don't think he can help it," said Max. "I can't get thoughts of Rain out of my head." Ziggy blinked. Rain was Max's lover on the team. "I think it's the Sex Magic. They're making us think these thoughts..."

Growl was starting to pant a little as he strained against the grip holding him down by the balls. He had shifted back to near-human form, and his cock tented his pants lewdly. "God, it's like the more I try and fight it, the tighter it holds." He strained to pull upwards, but yelped once it became too much. Even shifting forms to enhance his strength and durability didn't help, it seemed. Growl sagged to the floor. He looked up at Ziggy. "Are you not effected?"

Ziggy shook her head. "No, it doesn't seem like it," she said. "Why not? Maybe they think I'm not a threat?"

Max tried to think for a moment, though it was getting harder as flashbacks of every dirty deed he'd done with Rain, and a couple girlfriends prior, threatened to overtake his senses. "They said it effects men and 'willing women.' If the magic only works for women, maybe other women are immune unless they want to be effected?"

"Lucky me," said Ziggy. She heard several rapid footsteps coming for the door, and she stood resolutely between it and her teammates.

Dr. Delora came in, looking a bit frazzled, but composing herself. She held up a hand. "Now, just remain calm, we're not going to hurt you."

"Let my teammates go," said Ziggy.

"I'm afraid I can't do that, Miss," said Delora. "The police will be here soon. We can't release these men until they have appraised the situation. Fortunately, their powers do not protect them from our Sex Magic, so we can keep them from being a danger, but..."

Dynamo raised his arm, charging an electric blast. "Let us go, you fucking bitch!"

Dr. Delora narrowed her eyes at him, and Dynamo suddenly stiffened. He began to shake and let out a ragged gasp, the electricity fizzling out around his arm as he fell back and began to groan. His hips bucked into the air, and he shuddered.

"What are you doing?" said Ziggy. "Stop it!"

"I've locked him in a powerful sexual fantasy," said Delora. "He won't get out of it until the cops come and decide what to do with him." She turned and coolly addressed the other men. "Now, don't give us any trouble, or I'll do the same to you." She paused. "Although you'd probably prefer that, wouldn't you? Shall I put you under as well?"

The two men were already looking rather strained not to just whip their cocks out and start stroking off right there. The arousal was plain on their face, but now that they understood what they were up against, they were able to steel themselves somewhat from the effects. However, the invisible ball grip still had them pinned. "That won't be necessary," said Max.

"Good," said Delora. She turned to Ziggy. "As for you, stay put, and don't cause any trouble, or we will have to discipline your friends."

"You're so caught up in the fact that they have powers," said Ziggy. She smirked and raised her hand. "I guess it never occurred to you that I had my own?"

"Well, you clearly don't have Sex Magic yet, young lady," said Delora.

"Who said anything about Sex Magic?" Ziggy snapped her fingers and suddenly, the doctor and two nurses dropped straight to the ground, as if they had suddenly had a tremendous weight dropped onto them. "My power is over gravity."

The three women struggled to get to their feet, but they now weighed three times as much as they had previously. Aside from merely being heavier, the strain affected every part of their body, straining muscles and organs, making the flow of blood sluggish. It wasn't a lethal effect yet, but this was only the beginning of what Ziggy could do. She began to slowly increase the effect. "Now, release them," she said.

Dr. Delora struggled harder, drawing sexual energy from the men to try and make herself stronger, but Ziggy increased the gravity beyond what she could compensate for. Finally Delora choked out, "Okay, okay!" A few moments, later, Max and Growl were able to get to their feet, and Dynamo stopped writhing, laying gasping on the floor.

Max grabbed Dynamo and handed him to Growl. "Let's go before they can latch onto us again." Max looked down through the window to make sure no one was below, then smashed it open with his fists, breaking off the jagged edges. Ziggy jumped out the window, and set up an anti-gravity field to levitate herself and her teammates. They took off, heading for a nearby spread of trees a few blocks away. As they left, she released her hold on the three women, who had passed out on the floor.

Ziggy landed them in the tree tops, on the edge of a small park, and the four of them crouched within the canopy. Growl set Dynamo down to lean against the trunk, holding him in place with one hand.

"You sure that was a smart move?" said Growl. "Now they're going to be looking for us."

"Would you rather they be looking for us, or have us already in lockdown?" said Ziggy. "They already thought we were some kind of threat. And we aren't going to make it home if we let ourselves get taken away and poked and prodded to satisfy these people's curiosity. Besides, it's pretty clear you guys can't fight them."

"Hey, they caught us off guard," said Growl. "Now that we know what we're up against—"

"Sure," said Ziggy. "Explain that to your cock." She pointed at Growl's lower half, and Growl glanced down, noticing he still had a massive hard-on. He blushed slightly and shifted himself so it wasn't so obvious.

Dynamo suddenly groaned, finally coming too. He blinked several times as he awoke and rubbed his eyes. "Jesus," he said. "That was... wow..." He looked down at himself, "I'm amazed I didn't jizz my pants!"

"Must have been one hell of a dream," said Growl.

"Man, tell me about it," said Dynamo. "Now I know what's like to be the dildo in a lesbian threesome video."

Growl's lip twitched into a slight smirk. "Okay," he said. "I admit, that makes me a little jealous."

"Focus, guys," said Max, as sirens suddenly picked up in the distance. "Okay, we need to find a better hiding spot. I'll max out my speed, take a look around. You guys stay put." He paused. "And try not to think any arousing thoughts. If they can draw power from that, it stands to reason they can detect us." So saying, Max dropped to the ground, and took off, traveling at speeds no human eye could follow. A few minutes later, he was back, holding a small, flat device. "There's a run down hotel no longer in use a couple miles away. Looks clear for the moment, we can regroup there. I also picked up this from a computer store." He raised the device, which was revealed to be a tablet computer.

"Did you pay for that?" said Growl.

"No," said Max. "If it's any consolation, it was the cheapest model. We need more information, and right now, I'm not sure we can trust asking anybody in person." He motioned to them all. "Especially as that we're dressed up right now." They all nodded, noting the black and gold, form-hugging outfits that marked them as members of the Centurions' Sigma Team.

"Alright, everyone brace yourselves," said Max. The three did, and in a blink, Max had snatched them up. Moments later, all four were inside a dusty, dark motel room, lit up primarily by sunlight escaping through the cracks in the boards that cover the busted out windows. The place smelled of stale urine and old booze.

"Ugh, Christ, really?" said Ziggy, pinching her nose.

"Only place I could find that was private, yet also close to a wi-fi hub," said Max. He pointed to the window. "Coffee place across the street." He handed the device to Dynamo. "Here, charge this up."

Dynamo nodded and touched the tip of his pinky to the plug in for the power cord. After a few moments, he was able to turn it on, even as he kept charging it. After taking a few more moments to set up the device, they finally got access to the internet, and started searching around. What they found was not very encouraging.

True to the nurse's word, it did indeed appear as though Sex Magic was a global phenomenon on this world, with only women able to use it. Numerous blogs and online encyclopedias went into detail about the powers, how it gave them the ability to control the erotic thoughts and actions of men, manipulating their minds and bodies in a sexual context.

However, aside from the Sex Magic, there seemed to be nothing fantastic or supernatural about the world at all. No superheroes or villains, sorcerers, mad scientists, giant mutant monsters, homicidal robots, etc. All things considered, Sex Magic aside, this world was as mundane as could be.