Centurions: Sex Mage Sojourn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all sat back on the creaky old beds. "Well, this sucks," said Ziggy. "So, what the heck are we supposed to do?"

Max shook his head. "We were able to get here, even if only by accident. So it should be possible to get back. However, if they don't have any sort of magic other than the Sex Magic, and they don't have technology advanced enough." He waved his hand dismissively. "We're just going to have to wait for the others to bring us back."

"Hey, Ziggy," said Growl, looking at the tablet again. "How old are you again?"

"Twenty-four. Why?"

Growl cleared his throat a bit and blushed a little. "Well, it says here that Sex Magic activates in women between the ages of 19 and 23. Any woman older than that is able to get it. So..."

Ziggy shrugged. "I'm not from this universe, though."

"Well, that's just it," said Growl. "No one's really sure where it came from, but they were able to figure out how it spreads. Apparently, all you have to do is be around other Sex Mages for a few minutes, and you sort of contract the power." He scrolled down the screen some more. "They did a series of experiments with the last few women to get it, narrowed it down to something like you only had to be within fifty feet of another woman for twenty minutes or so." He looked up at Ziggy. "We were in that hospital long enough for sure. You feel any different?"

Ziggy paused. She looked at the men thoughtfully, glancing between the three of them. They looked back expectantly. Ziggy shrugged. "Not really," she said. "I mean, I don't sense anything like those blogs said I should. If you're thinking any dirty thoughts, I can't see them."

"Well, that's a relief," said Dynamo with a laugh. "Otherwise, you'd probably be slapping me right now."

Ziggy frowned. "Very funny." She turned to Max. "If we're going to be stuck here for a while, we need to stay hidden as best as possible. We'll need new clothes and we should probably leave the city."

"On the other hand, we might want to stay close to where we appeared," said Growl. "Some residue of the magic could still be there, keeping a link between our worlds. More than likely, that's where any of the others may appear if they show up."

Max nodded. "I'm afraid Growl may be right. Still, new clothes wouldn't hurt." He paused. "Guess I'll have to steal some more. No cash in my wallet, and our credit cards aren't going to work. Everyone give me your sizes." Once he had a good idea of what he should look for, he took off like a shot once more, so fast it didn't even appear as though he'd opened and closed the door.

The other three sat in silence for a bit, Growl still browsing the internet on the tablet, Dynamo looking from the side. Ziggy sat across from them, trying to mull things over. She noticed Dynamo fidgeting, however, and the two men's erections had returned in full force. "Calm down, guys," said Ziggy. "You're going to draw attention to us if any women are walking by."

"I doubt they'd know it was us, specifically," said Growl.

"Yeah, they might just think a couple teens broke in here to have sex or something," said Dynamo. He swallowed as he read something on the screen, and Ziggy saw the bulge in his shorts flex. "Oh, wow," he said. "These powers sound hot!" He suddenly stood up, and glanced over to the bathroom. He stepped up to it, frowning at its filthy condition, but sighed and said. "Okay, I've been fucked twice today, and I still haven't shot off, so I'm going to take care of that, or I'm never gunna get this stuff out of my head." He looked to Ziggy. "What do ya say? Wanna help me out?"

"Help yourself out, pervert," said Ziggy.

FOUR

They waited a few more minutes. Growl was getting antsy himself, and Ziggy was pretty sure he'd be visiting the bathroom after Dynamo. She glanced to the bathroom as the two heard a low moan. Rolling her eyes, she cupped her hand to the side of her mouth. "What's taking so long in there?" she said. "We don't have time for you to be romancing yourself." There was another low moan, and she frowned. She went up to the door and knocked. "Dynamo?"

She knocked again, and the latch came loose, allowing the door to swing open. She jumped when she saw him. He was standing, stiff as a board, stock still with his hands at his sides. His pants were at his ankles and his cock was sticking straight up and out, jerking and dripping pre-cum. His head was swung back, face contorted in pleasure, eyes rolled upwards and mouth agape.

"Shit! Dynamo!" She snapped her fingers in front of him, then slapped him on the cheek. Neither had an effect. She stepped out, and said, "Growl, watch—" she stopped when she saw Growl was now frozen as well, though still in a sitting position. His cock flexed mightily in his pants and his eyes took on a dreamy, far away look. Ziggy ran to the window and peered through the cracks in the boards. There, across the street, were two black vans with no windows. Standing next to the vans were four women, all blonds, dressed in suits and sunglasses, appearing like Secret Service Agents. They stood facing the hotel, hands in pockets or arms crossed. They each had a sidearm holstered at the hip.

"Fuck!" said Ziggy. She turned to grab the men, but jumped when she saw that they were stripping themselves naked. Once fully nude, they marched like puppets towards the door. "Wait!" said Ziggy. "You can't go out there! Damn it, wake up!" She went silent as Growl's arm suddenly flew out and back handed her across the room. Ziggy whipped up gravity fields just in time to blunt the blow and lessen her impact on the floor, but was still sent flying. By the time she got to her feet, the two men were outside, marching towards the vans.

One of the women opened the side door of the van and motioned the two entranced men to enter. Another pulled out a bullhorn and spoke into it. "Centurion! Come out with your hands up. Any attempt to use your powers or resist us in any other way, and your men will suffer the consequences."

Ziggy chewed her lip in thought. She was tempted to smash through the ceiling and start lifting huge chunks of the hotel to try and scare the shit out of them, but she realized she couldn't do anything fast enough to stop them from using their powers further on her teammates. Still, Max was out there, somewhere. If he would just get back...

The other van's door slid open, and one of the other women beckoned. Max came out, stark naked, his cock hard as a rock. However, his face was a stony mask of defiance. He was doing his best to fight their control, but even if he could resist their mental assault, he could not stop them from control his body directly.

"Come on out, Zero-G," he said, in a flat, forced tone. "They got us."

The woman with the bullhorn said, "We are unsure how your powers work, exactly, but with the men, anyway, it seems their abilities are based on their physiology. Because of this, we can shut off their access to their powers, or at least keep them from using their powers offensively. We have locked them down so that even if you do break them free, they will stay entranced until we release them. Now, come out and surrender."

Ziggy sighed dejectedly. This was exactly the sort of situation the Centurions had formed for; no matter how screwed you were, there was almost always someone to call for back-up. But in this universe, there was only the four of them. She guessed that she could run for it, try to find some way, any way, to contact home and get reinforcements. But in a world like this, she didn't have the first clue where to start.

One of the women pulled a gun, and pointed it as Max's head. "Last chance. We really only need one of you alive for questioning. We can just autopsy the others."

"Damn it," said Ziggy. With that, she walked outside, hands in the air.

The woman put away the bullhorn and said, "Thank you." She produced a set of hand cuffs and put them on Ziggy. "Now, get inside." She motioned to the van Max had exited. Ziggy climbed in, Max following behind her. He gave her a strained look, but she returned a reassuring smile and a pat on the shoulder. Max closed his eyes and nodded slightly, then seemed to concentrate on keeping his cool. Ziggy couldn't help but glance at his twitching cock and winced at how hard it was. She couldn't imagine what they were making him feel at the moment.

The women were silent as they drove for nearly an hour, exiting the town and eventually coming to a fenced in facility in the middle of the desert. From the look, it appeared to be a small military outpost, a single large with a parking lot, next to a hanger and airstrip. Several jeeps and cars, as well as two helicopters and a jet were in view.

The vans came to a stop, and the women led them out. Ziggy was led by the arm, but the men marched behind them in perfect step, synchronized by the magic control their captors had over them. They entered the building and went down several grey hallways, passing by men and women in military uniform. Most ignored the couple, though several of the women glanced at the male teammates, as if curious at what they sensed in them. They reached a series of holding cells, simple three walled rooms with iron bars for the fourth wall. Each of them was set into a separate cell, and left there.

Ziggy tried to talk to the others, but it was no good. Growl, Max Out, and Dynamo were all but comatose, locked in heavily erotic dreams, their prone bodies twitching, able only to gasp and moan as they were lost in the women's spells. Half an hour later, however, a smartly dressed female officer came by, glancing briefly at the men, before stepping up to Ziggy's cell.

"Zero-G, I believe they called you," said the woman. "I am Commander Devray, head of this facility. You have been temporarily sequestered here, until our superiors can decide what to do with you."

"Should I bother asking what the charge is?"

"Possible public endangerment," said Devray. We understand you used your powers to attack several medical staff, as well as steal, and break into a condemned facility. However," she motioned to Max Out, "when the agents caught this one, it was because he slowed down his super speed long enough to save some people from getting injured by an out of control car. Even stopped the car barehanded. Also, from the nurse's descriptions, once we could get a statement from them, it seemed you were acting out of a sense of self defense. So, I am inclined to believe you do not intend harm."

"So why are we imprisoned?" said Ziggy.

"As I said, possible public endangerment. Not the least of which would be the sensationalism of a proven case of men gaining powers."

"Why is that such a threat?"

Devray paused. "The world has already had to adjust to one massive power shift in the last forty years. We're just finally ironing things out. We don't need something else stirring the pot."

"I assure you, our powers aren't contagious, like yours. Where we come from, hundreds of people have superhuman powers, due to a wide variety of sources."

Devray pauses. "All the more reason to be cautious, in case more of you appear." She walked down to another cell, and Ziggy watched her go. She snapped her fingers, and two unformed men appeared, opening his cell. "He seems to be the most pliable. We shall question him first." The two men gave a "yes, ma'am," and Ziggy watched them escort Dynamo out of his cell.

Ziggy sat back down on the lower bunk of the cell, and tried to devise some plan of escape. Alas, nothing came to her that wouldn't just compromise their situation further. For now, it seemed, she would have to pray that these soldiers would be merciful, and that torture was still illegal in this version of the world.

FIVE

Two days had gone by since their capture, and they had been moved to another cell, this one larger, and big enough to accommodate all of them. All three of the men had been taken in for questioning multiple times, and all three looked haggard and exhausted. Although no longer entranced, their cocks remained hard and their testicles quite swollen. It seemed the women were using some form of orgasm denial torture to make them more compliant and easy to keep horny and under control.

By now, the soldiers had all the information they could wring from the men that they found relevant. They knew that they were members of a large superhero team called the Centurions, that they were from some alternate reality resembling a "comic book universe" as they put it, and that they had come here by accident. It was anyone's guess how much of this they actually believed. While the presence of Sex Magic certainly made the people of this world less skeptical about the supernatural, accepting a universe where aliens, witches, dinosaurs, robots, and all manner of other fantastical creatures was too surreal for most of them to accept.

Despite all this, Devray still had her orders, apparently, to keep them under lock down. She claimed to be trying to straighten things out, but so far, they were still being treated like prisoners. They were at least permitted to use a lounge room under heavy guard, but otherwise, could not leave the facility, and were escorted at all times. Each of the men had at least one woman assigned to them at all times, while Ziggy had at least two soldiers, male or female, ready to pull their guns on her if she acted out.

Now it was the second night, and as they all slept in their bunks, the men restlessly turning about as they tried to ignore the aches between their legs, Ziggy started to notice a ringing in her ears. She tried clenching her jaw, then rubbing her ears, but the sound persisted. She sighed, and said, "Can you guys hear that?"

Dynamo looked up from the bunk beneath her. "Hear what?"

"I dunno, like a... there's like this ringing... more like a hum..." she glanced around the room. As she tried to focus on the humming, the clearer it became, and she realized she wasn't actually hearing it with her ears, but rather with her mind, so to speak. There was that same sensation she felt when a psychic was speaking to her with telepathy, a sort of very mild prickling effect across her psyche. It was difficult to put in words, but she could definitely "hear" a humming with her "mind's ear" as it were, like someone tapping a psychic tuning fork. No, wait, make that three tuning forks. Now that she listened ever more closely, she could hear three distinct hums overlapping each other.

"Ziggy? What is it?" said Max. He'd had his back to her, but as he turned, one of the hums got a little louder, and Ziggy found her eyes drawn to him. Almost instinctively, her eyes were drawn to his crotch, where his hard cock poked up beneath his blanket.

Her eyes widened in shock. "Oh, my god," she said.

"What, what is it?" said Dynamo more insistently.

"I think I'm getting them!" said Ziggy. "That humming noise is coming from your cocks!"

The men all traded a glance, and looked at her in surprise. Ziggy jumped down off the top bunk and looked back and forth between the three men, who were all looking at her intently. "Holy shit, yeah," she said. She unerring pointed directly at Dynamo and Growl's cocks, even as she locked her eyes onto Max's. "Wow, this is so weird!"

"You've got the Sex Magic?!" said Dynamo. He leaped off the bed and grabbed Ziggy by the shoulders. "Then what are you waiting for?! Undo their hold on us, and let's get the hell out of here!"

"I..." Ziggy tried to think this through, concentrating on the hums, but she realized she had no idea what to do. "I don't think I can. I mean, I don't know how! I can sense you guys, but I can't, like, figure out what I'm sensing."

Max, who was now sitting up, said, "Take your time. I'm sure you don't just know everything right off with these abilities."

Suddenly, the lights came on, and Devray appeared in the doorway with two armed women. "Step out of the cell, Zero-G."

Dynamo moved to get between them, but Devray waved her hand, and he found himself pushed back by her magic, and pinned against the wall. His cock lurched and he gasped, and the hum tripled in volume almost instantly in Ziggy's head. She winced. "Stop it!" she said, lifting her hand and pointing it at Devray. The soldiers raised their guns, but a flick of Ziggy's finger sent the weapons flying to the ceiling, where they stuck like glue. Before she could do anything else, however, Growl dropped down from his bunk, shifted to his half-tiger form, and grabbed Ziggy in a tight bear hug, pinning her arms back. Ziggy felt his cock pulse against her backside, and the hum from him increased as well.

"Sorry, Ziggy," he said with snarl. "I can't... fight it..."

Ziggy dropped her arms, and said, "Fine, I surrender."

"Excellent," said Devray. "Now, come along."

"Let them go, first," said Ziggy. Devray snapped her fingers, and Growl and Dynamo dropped back, released from her magic. However, they were unable to follow as Devray led Ziggy away. When they were gone, she said, "I guess you've been waiting for me to manifest powers this whole time?"

"Actually, we've detained you for several reasons," said Devray. "But yes, that was one of them."

"And the others?"

"Now that you have the powers," said Devray. "We can make use of you."

Ziggy blinked. "What do you mean?"

Devray led her to an office, where more armed guards, all female, were waiting. Devray motioned Ziggy to sit down. "As I said, this world has only recently stabilized from social and political upheaval due to the appearance of Sex Magic. America's adjustments were largely bloodless, but even we dealt with civil unrest. Places like the Middle-East, on the other hand, they're still in a giant cluster fuck of various wars right now. The point is, the transition isn't finished, and things aren't so smooth everywhere. Even here, we've been on the receiving end of terrorist attacks, mostly by men, but some by women who believe the Sex Magic to be evil."

Devray looked Ziggy firmly in the eye. "We believe your claim that you are from another world, despite how it may sound to the general public. The reason for this is that many of the terrorists have connections to cults that have formed since the appearance of Sex Magic. Some believe that the magic comes from gods or demons or some other kind of entity from outside our universe. It seems preposterous, but you say you are from a world where these things are commonplace."

"Well, I don't about commonplace," said Ziggy. "But yes, our world has such things. Just a year ago, we fought off an invading force of—"

Devray held her hand up, silencing her. "My point is, there are people out there attempting to make contact with such creatures. And it turns out they are actually real. You and your people have experience battling these creatures. If they could possibly come here, then we need you to help us fight them."

Ziggy's brow creased. "You're kidding, right? You want to strong arm us into becoming some kind of task force for a threat that so far has never even actually shown its face?"

Devray shrugged. "That is what my superiors desire. You may be the first hard evidence since the Sex Magic itself of things from beyond this world, but in my experience, when it rains, it pours. The Sex Magic first appeared on the East Coast of the United States, and within three months, spread across the entire world. This 'accidental' dimensional crossing has sent the four of you here. How many more do you suppose are going to follow in your wake?"

"You think we're some kind of advance party?" said Ziggy. "Really?"

"I honestly don't know what to think," said Devray. "Given what we've seen in your teammates' minds, I have no reason to believe you four are here to cause us harm. But if a being from your world can simply tear open a portal from there to here, even if the first incident was an accident, how long before he discovers how to reconnect the link? How long before the creatures of your world start pouring into here, a world that isn't protected by a massive team of superheroes?" Devray leaned forward, her face sincere. "Please, Zero-G. You may be right, perhaps we are overreacting. But you're teammate, Dynamo, said it himself, that it'll just be a matter of time before the Centurions back on your world find a way here to rescue you. Once that door is opened again, can you guarantee it'll stay closed after you step through?"