Centurions: Sex Mage Sojourn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ziggy chewed her lip in thought. "You have a point, ma'am," said Ziggy. "But I assure you, torturing my teammates with sex is not the best way to get my cooperation." She stood. "Our other teammates will be coming for us. It's only a matter of time. And when they do, we're going to leave you behind to deal with your own messes." Ziggy stood. "Now, take me back to my teammates."

"Well, that does not seem very heroic of you," said Devray.

"It's not heroism if it's forced." Ziggy turned her back on Devray and started to walk away.

"Then let me ask you this: would a hero go back to her world, knowing she could very well wreck it just by returning?"

Ziggy paused and turned back. "What's that supposed to—?" she said. Then she paused and her eyes widened slightly in realization. "Oh, no," she said.

Devray nodded. "You have the Sex Magic now. You go back to your world and every woman on the planet you come into contact with will gain it as well. First your female teammates, then every woman you save, and all the female villains you'll fight. At least, the human women will gain the magic, but who knows, we've never had the opportunity to see if it works on other sapient creatures. The point is, unless you decide to retire from heroism and live in total isolation for the rest of your life, you're dooming your world to the same sort of radical social upheaval ours underwent. However, imagine the number of malignant forces in your world that would take advantage of such turmoil. Even a team as large and as powerful as yours may find yourselves quickly overwhelmed, dealing with both the Sex Magic and your rogue's gallery."

Ziggy looked to the floor, looking dour. Devray walked up to her and put a hand on her shoulder. "So, what will it be? Live in a cave in your own world, sealed off from everyone else, or stay here, where we can give you a new life, with a renewed purpose? Suffice to say that even if it's years before anything else does show up, though I'm doubtful of that, there are always other good causes you could fight for in the meantime."

"And my teammates?" said Ziggy, looking Devray in the eyes.

"Should your team come to rescue you, they can be sent back, without a risk of it spreading. Men can't pass on Sex Magic, even if they've been soaking in it for months."

Ziggy frowned. "I'll give it some thought," she said. Devray let her go, and allowed her to be escorted back.

SIX

Another week had gone by, and the team was finally released, set up in a small hotel on the outskirts of town. They were still escorted by two chaperones in casual dress, but otherwise, were free to wander around. The men had finally be permitted to cum, but much to their chagrin, only after they had been made to kneel and prostrate themselves before Devray and her fellow soldiers. Ziggy had been allowed to watch, but not interfere. She frowned deeply as she saw all three of them swear allegiance to Devray, teasing them with her powers until they were shaking and could barely draw breath. Dynamo and Growl had been in tears and nearly babbling, with only Max Out managing to keep himself under enough control that he didn't break down into a blubbering idiot.

Ziggy could tell, despite her steely hard expression, that Devray was enjoying this. There was a gleam in her eye that Ziggy had seen in countless enemies they had faced, the gleam that showed them getting off on an act of sadism or control. However, eventually, the men had been made to cum, spewing their semen in long arcs across the floor. Devray at least spared them the humiliation of making them lick it off the floor.

Now, the group was just settling into their accommodations, Growl and Dynamo in one room, Max and Ziggy in another. For now, however, they were gathered in Max and Ziggy's room, with their two female chaperones in the other, giving them the illusion of privacy.

"Seems like an odd thing to say, but it's a relief to be wearing clothes again," said Growl.

"Tell me about it," said Dynamo. "I dunno if I can look at women the same again."

"Maybe it'll teach you to reign in your libido from now on," said Growl.

Dynamo glowered. "Whatever."

"So, are you guys okay?" said Ziggy. "I mean, really okay?"

"We'll live," said Max. "What about you? What are you going to do?"

Ziggy shrugged. "I'm going to go back home with you guys, duh."

Growl cocked a thumb at the wall, reminding them they weren't alone. "You really think that's a good idea?"

Ziggy frowned. "I'll... I'll figure something out."

They sat in silence for a while. Then, Max stood up. "Okay, then," he said. "Growl, let's you and I see if we can find where we popped up at. That's still our best lead for getting home."

"You really think they'll let us?" said Growl.

Max went to the door. "No harm in just looking around," he said.

"Alright, let's go," said Dynamo.

"No," said Max. "You two stay here."

"What for?" said Ziggy.

"I figured you might want to practice your new powers," said Max.

Ziggy cocked a thumb at Dynamo. "What, with him?"

Dynamo raised his hands up. "Look, I know this is going to sound crazy coming from me, but I am completely sexed out."

"You two have at least already had sex together, so I imagine that gives you a start," said Max. He nodded suggestively towards the wall. "And anyway, you never know when they might come in handy."

Understanding donned on the two's faces, as Max and Growl left the room, going next door to inform one of their guards. After a few moments of discussion, the idea was apparently okayed, and one guard left with the two men, leaving the other to watch over Ziggy and Dynamo.

Ziggy turned to him, frowning. "We don't really have to," she said.

Dynamo shrugged and disrobed. "May as well. Besides," he winked. "I always knew I'd get you back in the sack someday." He yelped as Ziggy used a gravity field to pull him back and pin him to the bed.

She pulled up a chair and sat on the bed next to him. "This doesn't count," said Ziggy.

"Come on, you gotta be so cold about it?" said Dynamo.

"You want to know why I didn't sleep with you a second time?" she said.

"Because you were so damned smug about it," said Ziggy. She started to undress, and she heard the hum of Dynamo's libido start to rise. His cock twitched to life, becoming erect as she revealed herself to him, despite his claim that he was sexed out. Memories of that night with her flared up in his head, and she realized this was the first time he'd seen her naked since then, despite her seeing him naked for the past week.

"What's that supposed to mean?" said Dynamo. Ziggy climbed over him, holding her body over him as she stared at him. She seemed to look through him as she watched the erotic memories in his mind. In his mind, she was writhing and screaming in sheer ecstasy as he drove his cock into her, electrical arcs crackling over both of them as he stimulated her with his powers even as he fucked her. His control over his energies had been perfect, and yes, he had been the best damned lay she'd ever had.

But the fact that he bragged about it to everyone on their team, then people on other sub-teams pretty much ruined it for her. She realized she'd been just another of his conquests, lord knows what number on the list. It wasn't that she had been holding out for him, or that she was bothered over being just one of many partners. It was the damned ego he'd put behind it. She could see clearly in his head now, that he genuinely believed he'd ruined her for all other men, and he was damned proud of the fact. Even if that was pretty much true, she didn't need to have it rubbed in her face.

"Well, come on, then, we going to do it or what?" he said.

She smirked. "I think I need to build up some more energy first," she said. She scooted up until her pussy was hovering over his face. She smiled a bit as he swallowed nervously, not expecting her to be so bold. "Well, come on then," she teased, as she lowered herself to his mouth. Soon, she was moaning in pleasure as his tongue probed her sex; even without being able to use his electrical stimulation trick, he was quite skilled. As he pleasured her, she could hear the hum of his cock get louder, and feel his arousal building. She reached into his mind with her new powers and touched the section where his excitement bloomed. Mentally, she fanned that flame of arousal, and before she knew it, he was squirming beneath her, moaning as he felt a desire to be inside her that was more intense that he'd ever felt. Soon, he was gasping for her to fuck him in between licks. But she made him go on for quite a while before she finally granted him that gift.

SEVEN

Max Out and Growl came to a small outcropping in the rocky desert, which a vaguely defined path cut along. According to the soldiers, they had narrowed the spot of their appearance down to this area. Growl was allowed to shift into his tiger form and he sniffed along the ground.

"It's been over a week," said Max. "You really think you'll detect something?"

"No rain, not much wind," he said. "Yeah, I'm catching our scents here, along with a bit of ozone." He shifted back to human form. "This is it, alright."

"Great," said Max. "So, now what?"

"I dunno," said Growl. "I mean, what can we do? None of us are mages and we don't have any tech to so much as catch a warp frequency. Any sort of tear or weakening of the barriers is probably healed up by now."

"Tech, huh?" said Max. He pulled his comlink out of his pocket. Digging a small hole with his finger, he put it inside, and covered it. He looked back to Growl and shrugged. "Maybe they'll detect it."

The soldier who was with them came up and said, "You do know, I'm going to report everything you do, correct? In the interest of keeping anything else dangerous from showing up, I can't let you leave something that would encourage an opening of any more portals or the like. I was only allowed to let you come here so that we could confirm it was closed."

"You would deny us even a slim chance to get home, then?" said Max.

"I'm sorry, but I have my orders," she said.

Max frowned, but dug the device back up. However, as his back was turned to the woman, he winked at Growl. Growl do not react, but understood. As Max pulled the small earpiece from the ground and held it out for the soldier to see, Growl slipped his own comlink from his pocket, then slipped it beneath the waistband of his pants. As he stepped over to Max the comlink dropped down his pants leg, and into the hole Max had dug up, just as he set his foot down next to it. The soldier, distracted by Max's showing of his own device, didn't notice this.

"Well, at least now we know," said Max. "Guess we should head back." The three trudged back to the car, Growl winking at Max when the soldier's back was turned. He put the earpiece back into his ear, after he dusted it off. His eyes widened slightly and he glanced to Growl.

Growl looked at him quizzically, and Max handed him the piece. Growl held it up to his ear, and then he, too, widened his eyes. The soldier glanced back at them, and the two barely managed to return their faces to the stern and slightly gloomy look they'd had before. Frowning, the soldier turned back to lead them to the van, and the two men smiled.

Coming through the earpiece was a faint hiss of static.

***

Dynamo was gasping and shaking, his body shivering as Ziggy very slowly slid up and down his cock. She was adapting to the power with remarkable speed, all things considered. She supposed that already being able to control gravity gave her some insight on how to manipulate energy in general. She was amazed at how quickly this was coming to her. In the two hours they had been fooling around, and finally fucking, Ziggy had been able to trace the energy patterns through his body and shape them to her will. She could even sense when he was about to cum, and force back the energies that allowed this, denying him release. Dynamo begged her not to torment him that way, but she wanted him to pump out as much energy as he could. The more energy he produced, the easier she could see and sense what she was doing.

"Just a bit longer, okay?" she said. "Please hold on, just a bit longer. I think... I think I'm getting close..."

"Close to what?" gasped Dynamo. He was still pinned down, but now, Ziggy was holding him with the magic, rather than her gravity powers. She assured him several times it was only to keep him from hurting himself, and so that she could practice.

Ziggy kissed him, the first time since they had started. Dynamo was surprised by this, and Ziggy lingered the kiss, trying to reassure him that she wasn't trying to hurt him. She withdrew after a few more moments, leaving Dynamo breathless. "Close to seeing... how your body works..." her own breathing became heavy as the sexual energies flooded her own senses, and it became a Herculean task not to just speed up and fuck him senseless. She clutched him tightly as she shivered through what had to be her fifth or sixth orgasm already. Once it passed, she resumed her slow ride, and watched his body closely.

"Oh, fuck... please... whatever you're doing... please hurry!" Dynamo was shuddering, his expression pained. The orgasm he had been permitted back at the base had not been enough to truly relieve him fully, and now this slow, sensual torture was quickly building hip back up the unbearable levels of tension and frustration he had been the past week.

"Almost there," she gasped into his ear. "I think I see... yes... YES!" She could see it, the map of his body, his whole nervous system as it was lit up with sexual energy. And there, along his spine, was a crackle of energy, writhing like a caged serpent trying to break free. She held Dynamo in his state of extreme arousal, memorizing the map of his body, seeing the paths to reach that lightning bolt bottled inside. She could even see where the magic had formed a barrier, preventing the electricity from escaping. This was how they had sealed off his powers. Ziggy realized if she could just pull away the cage—

She caught herself in time. If she tried to remove it, the guard next door to them would figure out what she was doing, and her doubtlessly far superior skill with the Sex Magic would halt her attempts to re-empower her teammate. However, if they could get a free moment, Ziggy was certain he could undo the restraint. For now though, she had tortured Dynamo enough. She reached within him, and pulled back a different sort of restraint. Seconds later, he erupted inside her, cumming so hard Ziggy was overwhelmed, and throw into another orgasm herself.

The climax lasted almost a solid minute, the energies of their release looping together in the sexual haze, until finally, the loop snapped, and the two collapsed onto the bed. Released from his bonds, Dynamo clutched Ziggy to her, and she curled up into his arms, resting her head on his chest.

"Holy fuck," he gasped. "I think you've just ruined me for all other women."

Ziggy blinked in surprise and looked up him. He offered a faint grin. She returned the grin and the two suddenly laughed, holding each other as they came down from their sexual high.

EIGHT

When Max and Growl returned, they sat together in the same room once again, and talked. They debated over how to live their lives in this world, since it appeared they weren't going back home any time soon. As they considered out loud, the possibility of simply joining the army group, and going along with their plans to become champions for this world, they passed a pen and paper around the room, writing notes to one another. They had determined that the women were only capable of reading the men's sexual thoughts, at least for now, so any other topics would be safe from detection.

"We're getting a signal through the comlinks from where we first arrived," wrote Max. "If one of us can get back there, we might be able to break through to the other side and least get a message back home."

"Which of us goes?" wrote Growl. "They won't let any of us leave without a guard, and they'll know if any of us try to leave."

"Not me," wrote Ziggy. "If you guys don't mind holding out for a little while, I can take off in the middle of the night and be back by morning, if you can draw me a map."

"We'll just have to bear whatever they do to us," wrote Max. He handed the map to Growl, who quickly sketched the map, and scribbled out directions, as best he could. Ziggy looked them over, and nodded. An hour later, the guards were swapped out for two more women. When they went to sleep that night, each guard stayed in a room, watching them directly. Ziggy sighed in annoyance at this, but waited for a while nonetheless, pretending to sleep. Finally, having waited long enough, Ziggy concentrated, and very carefully used her gravity powers to reach into the woman's guts and tug on her bowels. The woman shifted uncomfortably, and Ziggy tried it again. Muttering a curse, the woman jumped up and went into the bathroom.

She kept the door open, but Ziggy tugged a bit more insistently, and the woman barely had time to get her pants off and fall back on the toilet before she messed herself. For at least a few moments, the call of nature had her full attention. Ziggy slipped silently out from under the covers, used another fine tuned gravity field to unlock the deadbolt, and was out the door and in the air in a matter of moments. She knew any moment now, the woman would discover her absence, alert her partner, and would more than likely lock the boys down for some more questioning. However, in the dark of the night, with her mostly black uniform, no one was going to spot her, especially when she was traveling with the speed of a fighter jet.

That said, looking for the location in the dark ate up much more time than she had anticipated. However, she was able to finally narrow down the search as he comlink picked up some static. She slowed her flight and maneuvered around until it got to its strongest point, then dropped to the ground. She saw where Growl's comlink was half-buried in the dirt, and kick some more dirt over it to make sure it stayed hidden.

Ziggy listened intently for a moment, but could detect nothing but static. She tapped the comlink in her ear and said, loudly, "Hello! Can anyone hear me? This is Zero-G of Team Sigma, come in!"

For a moment, she heard nothing. Then, suddenly, a voice, almost too faint to hear broke through the static. "Zer... inally... searching for..."

"I can barely hear you!" she shouted. "Who is this?"

There was static for a moment, then the voice returned. "Name... act of Epsi... use gravi... signal."

"What? I still can't—"

"Use... avity... boost signal!" shouted the voice.

Ziggy paused. Use her gravity powers? How was she supposed to do that? She thought for a moment, however. Gravity could be used to warp space; in fact, she had once used her powers to boost the teleportation ability of another teammate once. But her teammate had done most of the work, she had simply created a gravity field, and stopped when she was told. Still, it couldn't hurt to try. Ziggy raised her hands and create a small field the size of a beachball. Within, it, she created a condensed gravity field, compressing everything within the sphere into a tight point. A wind began to kick up as the gravity sucked in air within the field, causing a vacuum effect which caused more air to get sucked in from beyond the field. Ziggy picked up Growl's comlink from the ground and tossed it into the sphere, where it snapped straight to the center, then floating within. Suddenly, the static became much louder in her ear. But now, when the voice spoke, it started to blot out the static. Ziggy increased the strength of the gravity field, careful to keep the comlink from crushing itself, and as she did so, the signal cleared up.