Centurions: Sex Mage Sojourn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello? Hello hello hello? Are you there, Zero-G?" A little distorted, but the voice was clear enough and uninterrupted.

"Oh, wow, it worked!" said Ziggy. She was so happy, she jumped into the air. "Hi! It's me, Ziggy! I mean, Zero-G! Who is this?"

"This is Tact of Epsilon Team," said the man's voice. "I'm speaking to you through a dimensional tuning receiver I whipped together, which allows me to— oh, who cares how it works, the point is, we've gotten through! Where are you guys?"

"Some kind of alternate Earth," said Ziggy. "Listen, don't send anyone human or even near-human here. The women on this planet have some kind of magical powers, it lets them dominate men's bodies and minds, but it's also contagious, so if you send another woman here, they might catch it, too."

"Okay, we'll figure something out," said Tact. "Keep your comlink, active and the signal boosted so I can trace the signal. Our mages are already preparing a portal. This could take a minute, but get ready to leap through."

"Wait, I need to get the others!" said Ziggy.

"They're not with you?" said Tact.

"I had to leave them where they were," said Ziggy. "They've been captured! You need to send someone here who can help me bust them out, someone who's not human."

There was a pause and she could hear some discussion going on. However, just then, there was a flash of light, and before she react quickly enough to catch it, she saw a small metal object rocketing straight towards her. She managed to whip up a gravity field that diverted the object into the air at the last second. Unfortunately, this sent it straight into the comlink floating above her, and the impact sent it flying. A moment later, the object exploded, knocking Ziggy to the ground. Only the gravity field prevented what she now knew was a rocket propelled grenade from shredding her body with shrapnel. The concussive force still stunned her, however.

As she stumbled back to her feet, trying desperately to shake herself back into focus, she was blinded by the glare of several sets of headlights as soldiers in jeeps suddenly surrounded her. Ziggy cursed. She'd been so caught up in the communication, she hadn't been paying attention to who might be approaching.

As several soldiers aimed their guns at Ziggy, Commander Devray stepped forward, and behind her, Max-Out, Growl, and Dynamo stood, naked, hard, and clearly enthralled, behind her. Ziggy winced as the arousal hum nearly deafened her in her dazed state. "Nice dodge," said Devray. "I had truly hoped to avoid having to kill you, but you remain an uncontrollable element." She cocked her thumb at the men. "Whatever's coming here now, I'm going to have these men kill it. Before that, though..." She snapped her fingers, and Dynamo, groaning in protest, but unable to stop himself, raised his arm towards Ziggy. Lightning was gathering along his arm.

Ziggy cursed, and slapped her hand on the ground, creating a reverse gravity field that knocked everyone off their feet. Dynamo's lightning bolt went flying. Ziggy then increased the gravity, tripling it, and pinning everyone to the ground, including her teammates. Several of the soldiers bones cracked as they landed, including Devray's leg. She screamed, and Ziggy could feel her hold over the men slacken. Siezing her chance, Ziggy lunged forward with her new Sex Magic powers and reached into Dynamo's body. She quickly located the magical shackles that held his powers back, as well as the psychic strings that directed his movements. With a might yank, she severed them. Dynamo gasped as he was suddenly freed. Ziggy cried out as she suddenly felt a dozen minds reach in and try to resume control.

"Dynamo! Hit them now!"

Collapsing to the ground as he reeled from the assault, he unleashed multiple electrical arcs at once, striking everything and everyone around him. Max and Growl were durable enough that it didn't do much damage, however, any of the soldiers who were hit writhed in agony and passed out.

Unfortunately, Devray remained untouched by the lightning, and she was able to shove Ziggy's mind out of Dynamo's, resuming control of the man. She forced him to blast Ziggy, which in turn forced Ziggy to release the crushing gravity field. Devray forced herself onto her good leg, and drew her gun. "Die you alien bitch!" she yelled.

Ziggy, paralyzed and in too much pain to focus either of her powers, closed her eyes and waited for the inevitable. Instead, she was greeted with a thunderous explosion. She opened her eyes to see a swirling disk of energy open up in the sky. From it descended a vaguely humanoid form, but one composed of solid darkness, so black it stood out boldly even against the night sky. The thing loomed over the small battlefield, and Devray felt the color drain from her face. She raised her gun and unloaded the clip into the creature. The bullets passed through it like air. There was an impression that the creature smirked, and it lashed out with a massive hand. Despite the bullets passing through it a moment ago, the hand connected solidly with Devray, sending her flying backwards, smashing through the windshield of one of the jeeps.

Dynamo collapsed onto the ground, unconscious, as his puppeteer lost her control of him. Ziggy, starting to finally get some feeling back in her body, struggled to stay conscious herself as she looked up at the figure. "Wh-who..." she gasped.

The figure loomed over her. "I am Onyx of the Alpha Team. I have come to take you home." He reached for her, and his darkness enveloped her. She didn't fight it.

NINE

Ziggy awoke inside the medical ward of Sigma Base. She gave a sigh of relief as she took in the familiar surroundings. She gathered her bearings for a moment, then got up off the bed. She was about to leave the ward, when a wall of darkness rose up in front of the door. She jumped back, but the wall began to shrink down, forming into a vaguely humanoid shape. She recognized Onyx.

"They told me to keep you isolated," he said. "Something about contageous magic."

Ziggy frowned, suddenly remembering. "Yeah, you're right," she said, returning to the bed, and sitting on the edge. "I can't be around other women." She glanced to Onyx. She reached out with her new senses, and couldn't detect anything. "Forgive me for asking, but what are you, exactly?"

"I am the Great Living Shadow," he said. "You requested someone not human and genderless. I fit the description and happened to be available."

Ziggy nodded. "I think I vaguely remember you now," she said. "There was some fight with the crazy wizard, and like four teams of us had to get together to battle him." She paused and let out a small laugh. "Wow. I really am back, aren't I? You know, the whole time we were gone, I didn't let myself give it much thought, but we could have really been stuck there."

"At least you didn't end up in Hell," said Onyx. "I've been there. Not a nice place, even for a Greater Elemental."

"I'll take your word for it," said Ziggy.

A moment later, there was a knock on the door. Onyx stepped aside, and Dynamo came in, along with a woman dressed in blue robes. The woman was Mist, her team's Mage. Ziggy leaped up and backed away from her, holding her hands up. "Get out of here! You'll catch it!"

Mist chuckled. "Don't worry," she said. "I'm mystically shielded. I've analyzed the magic after cleansing the men from its influence. I believe I can fix the contagion problem."

"Really?" said Ziggy.

Dynamo nodded. "Yeah, she fixed us up pretty good, even cleared out a bunch of hidden little hypnotic triggers and commands they had secretly planted in us. Did you know they had a little back-up plan that involved having us try to blow up our own base if we ever got back? Unbelievable."

Mist nodded. "They were quite thorough in how they subjugated these boys. It's quite amazing such women were so skilled with nuances of the magic, and yet could not master the most basic element of how to simply reign in the magic."

Ziggy looked at her quizzically. "How do you mean?"

Mist continued, "I have some familiarity with this sort of mystical empowerment. You've basically just been 'irradiated' with a certain type of magical energy. For some reason, the way the energy works, you as a woman are able to manipulate it. However, you don't know how to reign in the power, and it just radiates out from you. I imagine that is the case with the women of that world; despite mastering the manipulation of the energy, it would seem none of them has yet figured out how to fully contain it. By now, from what the other told me of that world, they must all just bathe in the energy constantly. It's no wonder the power spread everywhere." She shook her head. "Such is the risk of untrained mages."

"So, I guess, all you have to do is draw out the energy?" said Ziggy.

"Yes," said Mist. "Or, if you wish, I can perform a ritual that will seal the magic within you, keeping it contained. It will allow you to keep all of the powers, but you will not be able to spread it to other women. Unless, perhaps, you choose to. However, I will help train you to fully master the power."

Ziggy's eyes widened. "Really?"

"Yes," said Mist. "That is, if you truly want to keep the power. It certainly has its benefits. I can think of many harrowing situations where it might come in handy." Mist smiled slightly. "Plus, I imagine that for personal use, it would be quite fun."

Ziggy paused, glancing over at Dynamo, who suddenly looked a little nervous. She remembered him in the hotel room, shuddering beneath her, begging her for release. She realized with a sudden start that thinking back on that scene caused a slight warmth to blossom in her sex. She found herself musing that scene repeating itself in her bedroom, watching that cocky grin of his fade to a look of pure desire for her.

Dynamo noticed her watching him, and he smiled at her, blushing slightly. Ziggy could see in his mind the exact same scene pop into his head, remembering with some embarrassment how much he'd lost his cool. And yet, as he remembered, Ziggy could see a spark of arousal flare up in his mind, to both of their surprises.

Ziggy smiled slyly as she turned back to Mist. "You know what? I think I'll take that second option."

END