C'est La Vie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly the music outside of the lounge picked up, a heavy, thumping bass that signaled the club was opening. Michael couldn't hear anything over the music but he knew that people would be filling the dance floor soon. He glanced over his shoulder at the door, watching as a few people came into the lounge, all of them wearing blue bracelets. The scene at the other end of the lounge immediately caught their attention and they made their way over to watch. Only the security guards kept them from getting close enough to see everything.

Melissa didn't care. She sucked her cocks and bucked her hips with reckless abandon. Even with the new noise he could hear her moans, a sound he was intimately familiar with. It didn't' take long before she pulled the cocks from her mouth and crushed Ms. Silver's head with her thighs as she rode the girl's face in orgasm.

"That's it, you bitch, eat my fucking cunt!" She screamed.

She tensed up, her chest heaving with each moaning breath, her body shuddering and when she finally relaxed, her body collapsed on the seat. Her muscles slowly unwound, her legs releasing Ms. Silver who was in no hurry to abandon her space. Her head moved back and forth slowly as she cleaned up and Melissa finally had to pull her up to kiss her.

As the two women made out and Melissa used her tongue to clean the juices from Ms. Silver's face, the DJ came over the loudspeaker. He shouted out to the crowd, who responded with an energetic roar, and rambled off the drink specials for the night.

Then as he turned the music up to eleven, his last words came clearest of all.

"Ladies and gentlemen you have entered a world of pleasure and excess to likes of which you will never see again. Welcome, my children, to C'est La Vie!"

12