C'est La Vie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman was on her hands and knees, legs spread wide, her ass angled up to meet every hard thrust of her fuck buddy. Her tits bounced forward and back, her upper body pressed low on the bed so that her nipples rubbed against the sheets with each bounce. Her head was turned towards Michael but her eyes were closed tight, so she couldn't see him standing here. Her mouth was wide and moaning like she wanted to take everything she was getting and more.

Michael watched in stunned silence as Amy, the love of his life, was wildly fucked. It was more than clear that this guy wasn't raping her. He could see the muscles in her legs working as she pushed back on the thick dick inside of her. The look on her face was one he had seen many times and from every possible angle, including in a mirror when he had been behind her.

It was a nightmare. A living nightmare that he had to wake up from. He would wake up and when he did, he would be laying next to Amy at their house at the resort and everything would be fine.

The man reared up, pulled Amy back onto his cock until he was balls deep inside of her, and let out a loud groan. Amy took it all, eagerly, panting and moaning loudly and it was only a few seconds later that she was over the edge, coming on the cock that was coming inside of her. Her partner pulled back, his cock sliding out of her with a wet, sticky slurp, and sat back on his heels as he tried to catch his breath. His cock glistened with their juices and Amy reached back between her legs, thrusting two fingers into her well-used pussy to feel the come inside of her.

The man opened his eyes and finally seemed to notice that Michael was just standing there. It took him a moment to realize he wasn't seeing things and his eyes went wide.

"Who the fuck are you?" He yelled.

Michael's only answer was to swing the meat hammer at the man's face.

12