CFNM – A Way of life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All her lingerie was folded perfectly. All her panties were folded and stacked in precise rows, all separated by color. On the side, there were two rows of bras and I couldn't help myself from reaching in and turning one of them over to check the size of one. Fishing out the strap, I twisted it over and read the tag: 32AA.

"Oh, yeah!" I groaned to myself. "Perfect. A small tit girl."

It was decadently perverse of me to be looking at her bras and panties, but as soon as I found out she was small on top, I felt my cock throb in my shorts. If I'd been able to steal one of her bras, I'd have done it. I simply love small tits and finding out she was a tiny-top was making my boner dance inside my shorts.

I folded her bra up just like I found it and quickly closed the drawer. Then moving back to where I was before she stepped into the bathroom, I stood there and waited. A few seconds later the door popped open and she came out empty handed – no panties.

"I'm sorry." She said, apologizing to me. "I can't give you these panties."

"Hey," I argued, "I thought we had a deal."

"We did," she replied, "but, I just can't give you these. I can give you another pair, though." She added as she crossed in front of me toward her dresser.

"No way." I said, standing my ground. "You made a deal and promised me. I want the ones you have on now. Are you going back on your word?"

"Tom," she pleaded, "I know what I said and I was going to, I swear I was, but, I just can't. I'd be too embarrassed."

"Why?" I asked.

"None of your business!" Paula exclaimed.

"Oh, you're not getting out of this that easy." I retorted. "I think you owe me a better explanation than that. I let you see my dick and even let you see me with a hard-on. I can't believe you're backing out after I did all that for you."

"Please, Tom." Paula begged. "I'll give you another pair, or even two – and you can keep them both. But, I can't give you the ones I have on right now."

"Is it because they're wet? Because you got all excited while you were looking at me?" I finally asked.

Paula didn't answer, but, she didn't have to because the deep crimson color that immediately spread all over her face gave me my answer.

"Paula," I said, "we had a deal. I did something intimate and personal for you with the understanding you were going to do the same for me. I was counting on your panties being wet..... that's exactly why I suggested it. Hey, I'm prepared to strip and let you watch me jack off, remember? That's embarrassing, too, don't you think?"

"But, you don't understand, Tom." Paula groaned. "It's really embarrassing. They're not just wet, they're sopping wet. They're gross, Tom. Believe me, you don't want them."

"But that's where you're wrong." I replied. "That's what I was hoping for. Why do you think I asked for your panties? I knew they'd probably be wet and they'd really get me off smelling your smell."

"That's sick!" Paula hissed.

"Oh, it is?" I answered defiantly. "You mean to tell me that a man who's attracted to a woman's natural scent is sick? Let me ask you this," I paused, "have you ever had a guy go down on you..... kiss and lick you down there?"

"No." She said, turning her head away from me. "I've never done anything like that."

"Well, you know any guy you get serious with is going to want to do that, don't you? Surely you've heard of oral sex?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied, "I know all that and I've heard the other girls talk about oral sex. I just didn't want you to see my panties like this. I don't want you to think I'm a slut."

"Actually," I said, "it's pretty clear to me you're probably a virgin, and I admire that, really, I do. You've probably never let anyone touch you and you've probably never touched a naked guy, or even seen a guy naked. But, I think we're both adults here. We both know a woman's vagina gets wet when they get excited. We both know men get hard-ons when they get excited. I'm offering to let you look at me as much as you want. I'm going to masturbate for you so you can see how a guy does it and I'm going to ejaculate right in front of you. I think if I'm willing to do that, you ought to be willing to let me have your wet panties."

I immediately sensed she wasn't going to budge, so I gave up and said, "Paula, I'm not going to force you, I'm not that kind of guy. But, I'll keep my end of the deal. If you don't want to give me your panties, then, fine. I'll just do my thing and you can watch and then I'll go."

I reached to the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head. Then turning toward her bed, I tossed my shirt over there. Standing bare chested in front of her, I could see the consternation in her face as she thought about her dilemma. I was just about to shove my shorts down when she spoke.

"Okay." Paula said softly. "You can have my panties."

Then, turning back to her bathroom, she walked away shaking her head, saying, "Oh, God, this is going to be so embarrassing."

This time when she closed the door, she didn't lock it. But, I wasn't concerned with that, I figured it was now or never for me, so without any more thought, I put my thumbs in the waistband of my shorts and pulled them down and off. Tossing my shorts over to her bed, I reached down to tug on my still throbbing pole and turned to face her bathroom. Regardless of whether she went through with it, or not, my hour long hard on needed some relief and I was going to get it – and I was going to get it soon.

It wasn't but a few moments later that I heard Paula's bathroom door open and a second later, she walked out and saw me standing there, naked. Paula stopped dead in her tracks, frozen, with her eyes locked on my erect cock. I was happy to see she was hiding something behind her back – something I prayed was her panties.

"Do you want to sit or stand while I do this?" I asked

"Huh?" Paula asked, as if she didn't hear me.

"I'm going to masturbate for you now." I reminded her. "Do you want to make yourself comfortable and sit down somewhere, or, do you want to stand?"

"Uh...." She mumbled in shock as she looked at me. Then, pointing at her bed, she took a step or two around me and then sat down on her bed.

I was elated to see she was carrying something in her hand, something pink. "Do you have something there for me?" I asked softly.

As if she was in a trance, she stretched out her hand and handed me her panties, never taking her eyes off my cock. And, as if she suddenly forgot all her embarrassment and the fuss she put up about her panties, she sat on the side of her bed and stared at me. I moved directly in front of her and I stood silently while she looked at my naked body.

"Do you want to feel it?" I asked.

She shook her head from side to side. "No." She said quietly.

"It's okay if you do, Paula." I reassured her. "I won't ever tell anyone. If you're curious what it feels like, go ahead and touch it."

"No." She replied, finally looking up at me. "I couldn't..... uh, I can't."

"But, you can if you want to." I answered. "I'll just stand here, Paula. You can touch me anywhere you want and I won't move an inch. No one is going to know.... no one is going to find out..... no one is going to think you're a bad girl. This is a good opportunity for you to learn about the male body, you know. How many guys do you think are going to let you have a chance like this without expecting something in return?"

"No." She repeated. "Thank you for offering, but, I just can't. It wouldn't be right."

"Okay, then," I replied, "but I'll leave the offer open and maybe once you get the courage, you'll change your mind." Paula didn't look up and me, but she nodded her head as she stared at my cock. And while she watched, I turned my attention to the gift she'd given me - her panties.

She wasn't kidding when she said they were wet. I'd already felt the moisture emanating from her panties as I held them in my hand, but now that I was looking at them, my cock gave its undeniable approval.

Paula watched in fascination as it lurched up and down , and when I saw her mesmerized by my cock, I clenched my muscles, making my cock head turn red and the shaft resonate back and forth. Paula gasped as she watched, and I found myself being terribly turned on just standing naked in front of her. I even began to turn my hips from side to side, causing my cock to sway back and forth in front of her. I was loving this.

Over the next few minutes, I didn't even pay her panties any attention because I was trying so hard to put myself on display for her and give her a good show. The whole time I was doing this, she sat there like a statue as her eyes roved across my naked body. I finally reached out and grasped my cock as I looked down at her. Her eyes briefly looked up and met mine, and I could see the anticipation in her eyes for what was to come. But, instead of jacking myself, I simply lifted my cock to my belly, showing her my balls.

Her lips parted, and I heard a soft moan escape as I stood there in front of her. Gently, I rocked my pelvis up and back, which made my balls sway out toward her and then back under my body. I did that for a minute while she watched intently, and with each second, I could see her chest rise and fall with deep breaths. She was most assuredly interested in what she was looking at, and I was sure her excitement was growing just as fast as mine.

"Paula," I said softly, "are you sure you don't want to touch me? You can, you know. I said it was okay. I won't think anything bad about you if you do. You must be curious."

She didn't answer me. But, she did look up into my eyes and slightly shake her head from side to side.

"Okay," I said in response, "I understand. You don't have to. But, can you tell me," I asked, holding out the panties she handed me, "if these are the panties you were wearing, what do you have on under your shorts right now?"

"Nothing." She said, faintly, almost too soft to hear.

"So, think about this," I said, speaking almost as soft as she had, "A naked guy is standing right in front of you showing off his cock and balls. He has your wet panties in his hands and you know pretty soon he's going to masturbate and ejaculate in front of you. You're sitting there with no panties on, and the guy knows it. Now, isn't that erotic? Doesn't the whole thought of that turn you on?"

Paula's eyes drifted up to mine and I could see she wanted to answer 'Yes'. But, something kept her from answering. So, deciding to help her realize the significance of what was happening between us, I spoke again.

"I can see you're too embarrassed to admit you're getting turned on by what we're doing. So, how about this...." I said. "I'm betting you're really turned on right now. I'm betting you really do want to touch me and explore my body. You're curious about what a guy's cock feels like. But, you're scared. You're worried it will turn you into a bad girl or a bad daughter. There's a struggle going on inside you - the struggle between being good, and being turned on. I bet you're going to remember this for a long time and unless I'm wrong, I'm betting you're going to touch your pussy for a long time tonight and you're going to have a really strong orgasm thinking about what I'm about to do."

Paula's eyes lifted up to me again and as they locked on mine, I detected the very faintest of a nod from her head. It wasn't a resounding answer, but, I knew she answered me and more importantly, she knew she answered me.

With that, I re-gripped my cock and very slowly, I began to stroke it. I started off with long slow strokes - agonizingly slow – up and down the length of my member. Paula's eyes were staring at my hand and it looked like she was leaning in, as if she was subconsciously trying to get closer and closer to my hardened and throbbing cock.

Then, I speeded up a little and I heard her gasp. "I'm going to smell your panties now, Paula, and then it won't take long for me to cum."

As I held her panties to my nose, I breathed in deeply as I watched her. Just as I expected, her eyes looked up, and she watched as I held the crotch of her wet panties right against my nostrils. She took a deep breath as she watched me sniff her panties, and when I let out a satisfied moan, she let out another gasp and shuddered as she sat there.

"You smell good." I said, almost panting. "Your smell is fresh and sweet, and it's making my cock hard just knowing I'm sniffing the panties that were right next to your pussy."

Her eyes immediately switched to my cock and I let go with a flurry of fast strokes to emphasize my happiness with her panties. "God! These are so nice, Paula." I moaned. "You're panties are going to make me cum pretty soon, I can feel it."

I wasn't lying, either. The combination of exposing myself to her, finding her bra and knowing she had little AA titties hiding down in her shirt, and now sniffing her panties..... it was all getting to me. I hadn't been stroking myself that long, but, I was already getting those feelings that it wasn't going to be long before I came.

I continued to hold her panties to my nose and stroke myself. I even closed my eyes and fantasized about how nasty this was and how much I was enjoying it. I thought about doing it over and over again in front of her...... all the while, I held her panties to my nose and breathed in the musky smell of her pussy.

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. I knew I was just moments from coming and without thinking what I was doing, I laid her panties over my shoulder and reached out to her.

"Give me your hand." I said, as I jacked myself.

She looked up at me, afraid of what I was going to do, but I shook my head from side to side and groaned, "Don't worry, just give me your hand."

Slowly and hesitantly, she reached out with her right hand and I took it gently. Then moving her hand closer to my cock, I turned her hand over so her palm was facing up and I took a baby step forward until her hand was just below the tip of my cock.

Then, almost immediately, I felt the first contraction and I bent my cock down to her hand and shot my first glob of cum into her palm. She tried to pull her hand back, but I held it under my cock and pumped ribbon after ribbon of sperm into her opened palm. Her eyes were about to pop out of her sockets as she realized what I was doing, and I can just image what was going through her mind as I filled her hand with hot, slimy sperm.

It was amazingly exciting to watch the look on her face change from sheer fright, to passive resistance and then to intense desire. She actually moved her hand closer as my cum subsided, and by the time I was down to the last few drips, I didn't have to hold her hand at all, she did it all herself, and when I rested my depleted cock on her wrist when I was done spurting, she held it there while I tried to catch my breath and settle down.

My climax was huge – much bigger than I'd had lately, and looking down at the sizable pool of cum in the palm of her hand, I could only smile. Damn, that was a good one.

Paula was almost in shock, or awe, or something. As I milked the last few drops of sperm from my cock into her waiting palm, she held it there for me and never moved it. Finally, when I was completely spent and beginning to soften, I spoke to her.

"Just stay like that for a second and I'll wipe it up for you." I said, as I turned quickly and walked to her bathroom. Right before I stepped in, I glanced back at her to see she'd moved her hand toward her face and was peering down into the puddle of sperm, and she was inspecting it closely.

Thinking quickly, I reached for a handful of tissues and hurried back out to her. She was so engrossed studying her handful of sperm, I don't think she noticed when I stood next to her again. Slowly and carefully, I reached out with my left hand and gently took hold of her wrist.

"It won't hurt you, Paula. It's completely natural and organic. Watch." I said, then dipping my finger in the pool of cum, I brought it to my mouth and quickly sucked it clean. The look on Paula's face was one of complete and total shock – I don't think she ever expected me to do anything like that. She was in total overload mode.

"See," I said, "it's completely harmless. But, I know all this cum in your hand is probably stressing you out, so, let me clean it all up for you."

Paula sat there silently as I wiped the considerable amount of cum from her hand. As I did, my cock accidently brushed her arm and when she felt it, she flinched and then moved her arm back into it until her forearm was solidly pressed up against my cock.

When I was done wiping her hand off, I balled up the tissue and intentionally set it in the middle of her palm and carefully closed her fingers around it. Then, I let her hand go and reached for my t-shirt. Reaching up, I pulled her panties from where they were lying across my shoulder and laid them on the bed. I proceeded to dress - first my shirt and then my shorts. When I was done dressing, I reached down to pick up her panties.

As I took a step back, I told her how much I enjoyed her panties and how much I appreciated her giving them to me. Then, as I stepped toward the door, I said, "I really do have to get over to the library for a while. I have a lab due on Monday and I have to get that finished. But, when I'm done over there, do you want me to come back like I promised and you can watch me masturbate again?"

Paula looked at the tissue in her hand and then up at me. Then after an agonizing few seconds, she answered, saying, "Yes, Tom, I'd like that. I'd like that a lot."

To be continued.

12