CFNM Comes In All Shapes And Sizes

Story Info
The girl of my dreams had a very special stepbrother.
3.2k words
3.8
107.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When you get older, you tend to savor each and every good thing in life a lot more.

Especially memories.

One of my favorites goes way back to 1968. And my next-door neighbor, Jennifer Lincoln.

When I say next-door, I should point out that I lived on a farm, and Jennifer's was the next farm over. Just a couple miles down the road. But she always seemed so close.

It was a hot summer, awfully hot. I grew up in a small town in Kansas where you only knew a few people, and the ones you knew you really knew. Just about everything about them.

So this brings me to why this particular memory still evokes such powerful emotions in me. It was one of my very first CFNM experiences. It wasn't me doing the CFNM'ing, so to speak, ha-ha-ha, but yet it was just about as equally satisfying.

Surprised an old geezer like me is familiar with the term CFNM? Well, I always had this particular fetish since I was a kid – it wasn't until sometime later that the term Clothed Female Naked Male became well established.

Yes, I am fascinated with the concept of being naked in front of fully clothed women. Something about the whole concept just thrills me to no end – the unfairness, the imbalance of power, the fact that the woman – or women – are getting such a great joy out of seeing me nude. And in return they don't feel it necessary to allow me to see them naked – what can I say, I find that incredibly sexy.

But anyhoo, now that you know where this story is going, I can proceed.

I was over Jennifer's one day, just hanging out with her as I normally did when we were two energetic 18-year-olds. I had had a crush on her since we were kids, yet we had never engaged in a formal relationship.

We had kissed a few times, but we had never gone any further. I had made it my mission to change that in the summer of '68, before both of us went off to college in the fall.

Jennifer was a beautiful, lovely brunette, with an incredible laugh and warming smile. She was such a sweet, sweet person. And she also had several of the attributes that attract young men, as I was in those days. She was marvelously endowed. I have to admit I spent many a day just staring at the outline of her big, gorgeous breasts, which I had always dreamed of seeing uncovered, or at least in a bra.

Jennifer was a full-bodied young woman, and when I say that I mean she had some incredible thighs. Big, sexy thighs, often shown off in a pair of tight-fitting shorts. My memory is so good that I still remember on this particular day, she had on just a loose-fitting white shirt and a snug pair of blue shorts.

She looked incredible as ever.

Jennifer and I had just gone fishing down at the creek for an hour or so when her friend, Marcy, a precocious young blonde, stopped by to discuss plans for a vacation they were taking to Topeka to see Jennifer's relatives.

Everyone was going, except Jennifer's step brother, Herman. Herman was a marvelous person, a 28-year-old man with a heart of gold.

Herman was mentally challenged, but gifted in several other areas. He was strong as an ox and invaluable in carrying out many of the tasks they did on the Lincoln farm.

But Herman had one major fear – air travel, which prohibited him from taking the trip to Topeka. So Jennifer and her friend, Marcy, were trying to figure out who on Earth they could get to check in on Herman while they were gone.

Jennifer's parents were also taking the trip, and they had left it up to her to find somebody to stop in now and again to make sure everything was okay.

Wanting to help out any way I could, I personally volunteered, as we sat and enjoyed some snacks in Jennifer's spacious living room. Herman, meanwhile, was keeping busy out in the fields.

Jennifer was surprised I offered to help out, but ultimately thrilled. A rundown of simple tasks, a list of chores if you will, followed, as she just gave me some routine things to do while they were gone.

They saved the toughest one for last.

I could sense Jennifer was a little uneasy about giving me this particular chore, but I insisted she go ahead and tell me what it was. Marcy now giggled as she sensed the awkwardness of the situation.

"Um, well, I need you to stick around each night, just for a little bit, when Herman gets his bath," Jennifer said. "You know about the incident a few years ago..."

I remembered it well. Herman had slipped and fallen getting out of the tub and sustained a concussion. It was an isolated incident, and maybe the family was being overprotective, but I could respect their wishes.

"It's no big deal," Jennifer insisted. "Just kind of check in on him, but I do ask that you be there when he gets out of the tub, to make sure he doesn't slip and fall."

"Oh-kay," I said kind of hesitantly.

I suddenly began to realize that this meant I would be seeing Herman naked, something I wasn't crazy about of course. But for Jennifer, anything.

"Doesn't sound so bad," I said. "Hey, you seen one, you seen 'em all right?"

That simple remark seemed to strike a chord in young Jennifer.

"Um...yeah," she said unwillingly. "I...guess. Yeah, sure."

Something was amiss. As if on cue, good ole' Marcy started having a giggle fit once again.

"What?" I asked with a nervous laugh.

"No, it's just," Jennifer started, as she suddenly looked flustered. "You know what? It's nothing, really. It's nothing."

"You might as well tell him, Jen," Marcy said with a certain conviction in her voice. "You don't want him getting the shock of his life."

Wow. Now I really knew something was up. Jennifer didn't hesitate to explain.

"Kevin, it's not that big a deal –

"Well it is sort of a BIG deal," Marcy jumped in, chuckling, as she broke the tension a bit.

Jennifer smiled but let out a sigh.

"Are you going to let me talk?" she said, playfully yelling at her friend. "Kevin, about Herman...It's some-...oh gosh how do I say this...Marcy and I have both watched him for years so..."

I instantly knew she was trying to tell me they had both seen Jennifer's step brother naked. And it seemed perfectly natural since it had no sexual conotation, it was only in a nurturing and caretaking sort of fashion.

"We're both going into nursing," Jennifer continued, "so we always considered watching over Herman sort of good preparation. Because of this, we're not so easily shocked by male nudity the way other girls our age might be. But you, on the other hand, have never seen Herman, so you might be shocked..."

Again, Marcy broke into chuckles, which didn't help Jennifer's explanation gain momentum. She too, broke down a bit and laughed.

"What on Earth is so shocking about Herman!?" I asked, and as a result of my voice picking up to an intensified, anxious level, it caused Jennifer to be a lot more direct.

Much more direct than I expected.

"It's uh...it's his dork," she said simply, as Marcy fell off the sofa laughing her pretty little head off.

My heart began racing. I was suddenly aroused, a great deal. Jennifer just used a crude slang term for the male organ. With great ease actually. I never saw it coming. "Dork" of course was a popular penis euphemism some 40 or so years ago, kind of our "dick word" of the '60's. And this somewhat crass term just rolled off the lips of the most gorgeous and sweet girl I had ever known. I was incredibly excited by this shocking development.

"What about it?" I finally ask, and to this day I'm still somewhat amazed I could even muster up the power of speech considering my level of arousal and shock.

"It's uh..." Jennifer began, but now laughed right along with Marcy.

"It's a kneeslapper," Marcy said, offering a description so lewd and yet so colorful that the two of the young women gave into fits of girlish giggles.

"My stepbrother has an enormous penis," Jennifer finally stated, trying to give it some proper terminology. "Marcy and I have seen it so it doesn't really faze us. But if you walk in on Herman to make sure he's okay and you see it for the first time...it can be kind of jarring."

No matter how hard they tried to give some dignity and maturity to the discussion, they always just went right back to amused laughter. And who could blame them? We were just 18-year-old kids, and there is always something downright funny about a giant penis.

"My stepbrother suffers – well I shouldn't say suffer, I'm sure he doesn't mind (laugh) – he has this thing called macro...penis I believe it is?" Jennifer explained. "It's an abnormally large penis."

I could feel my penis getting pretty large at the moment – nothing like what good ole' Herman was packing – but I was so aroused by the gals' extensive description of this lovable brute farmhand, and his supersized wang.

"Kevin, didn't you ever wonder why Herman never wears shorts?" Marcy asked with a gleeful smile.

It suddenly occurred to me that I had never seen Herman in anything but overalls. I figured because all the farm work he did called for such attire but now...

"It's because of his shlawng," Jennifer said, ushering in another laugh riot from the two lovable females.

The word is actually spelled "schlong," but the way Jennifer over-pronounced it, it came out more like "shlawng," which I found cute.

"What, he can't wear shorts because..." I begin.

"It would be hanging out the bottom of them," Jennifer said with a big grin, now sensing my awkwardness and taking certain pleasure in it.

"What the hell?!" I exclaim.

They both crack up.

As I finally take a deep breath and start to come down to Earth, the discussion only intensified.

"We should point out that uh – " Marcy begins, and then Jennifer finishes..

"We should point out that our distinct familiarity with Herman's...oversized appendage (giggle) isn't simply born out of our watching over him or indulging our own curiosities, as much as it is a result of Herman's, shall I say, blatant exhibitionism."

"You said that right, sister," Marcy laughs.

"He shows it off?" I say, now somewhat proud of Herman.

"Oh yeah," Jennifer laughs. "Big time. Skinny dipping, uh, walking from the bathroom to his bedroom com-PLETE-ly naked, oh God, what else, um – oh, running nude all the way from the creek to the back of the barn."

"Seriously?" I ask in awe.

"Yup," she says with great sincerity. "The running part (giggle), I have to say I find amusing. His dick flops around like a frog on a frying pan."

Oh my God. I nearly lost it, my friends. I wanted to pinch myself. I thought I had gone to Heaven, or slipped into The Twilight Zone. Never before did I get to listen in on, and fully participate in, such a racy discussion of such a CFNM nature. It was life changing.

And with regards to sweet old Herman. I began thinking about him, about his life. Here was this guy with a lot of obstacles to overcome, but the good Lord not only blessed him with a gigantic cock but also gave him the courage and the enjoyment to display it, all I could think was...THAT LUCKY BASTARD.

"He is so bad," Marcy said of Herman, like she's scolding a child.

After all, Herman did have a childlike mind, but a man-sized appetite for exhibitionism.

"God, he'll just stand out there, by the barn as he's getting dressed after taking a swim," Jennifer explained as she arose from the sofa to fully illustrate her point, "and he'll do this thing – and he knows I'm watching because I'm hanging out laundry – he'll do this thing where he swivels his hips, sort of making his dick swing back and forth (laugh)..."

"Jesus," I burst out.

"It almost wraps around his waist," Jennifer exclaims with glee. "It looks like a tether ball, the way it swings out over his legs."

With all this intense description and amusing anecdotes, I go to ask the question that is almost begging to be asked, and I am sure you readers had the same thing in mind.

Before I can, however, Marcy basically asks it for me.

"Remember the time you found a tape measure in the bathroom?" she asks her friend.

"Oh God, yes," Jennifer answered. "And I (laugh), I knew what it was for. I knew Herman was using it. And he wasn't using it to measure the blinds."

Oh, Lord. I hung on her every word now.

"I confronted him. I remember asking, Herman, were you measuring your shlawng?" she said with that adorable, sweet giggle of hers.

"He really should call...oh what is the name of it...," Marcy said, snapping her fingers to jar her memory. "Oh, Guinness, Guinness Book of World Records."

"He should," Jennifer laughs. "At least gain some notoriety for it."

The way they spoke about it, it was as if they knew exactly how big it was. Either from watching Herman measure it, or possibly curiosity got the best of them and they took, ahem, matters into their own hands.

"How...big?" I ask hesitantly.

Jennifer again went back to a more clinical description of her stepbrother's unique anatomy, which somehow only made things more amusing.

"My stepbrother, Herman, has a 16-inch penis," she announces in a matter-of-fact sort of tone.

"Holy fucking shit," I can't help but say, cracking the girls up with my candid response.

"When he's soft – you know, relaxed, it sort of..." Marcy says...

"It sort of just hangs there, like a big, fat, lazy slinky," Jennifer says amusingly.

"It's already about a foot long when it's flaccid," Marcy belts out, throwing out figures that seem so far-fetched and inconceivable, yet given the credibility of these two, lovely, young ladies, I believe every word.

And I'm flabbergasted, and amazed.

"I can't imagine getting a hard-on with something like that," I admit.

"Oh it's sheer spectacle, lemme tell ya,'" Jennifer acknowledges. "When he's...showing off, it obviously excites him. So he grows. And grows (laugh). One of those things where as much as you want to, you just can't look away. It's just so fascinating. It's like watching one of those big Thanksgiving Parade floats being inflated."

I loved how playful they were in their detailed descriptions.

"Sixteen inches?!" I ponder aloud, still in disbelief.

"It literally hangs down to his knees," Jennifer says with a hearty chuckle that still echoes in my ears to this day.

"Poor thing – doesn't he have to like, strap it to his leg to keep it from – " Marcy begins.

"From keeping it from flopping around, yes," Jennifer says with a laugh. "He just kind of straps it down, otherwise it would be sort of a nuisance."

It is me doing the laughing this time, as I can suddenly sympathize how uncomfortable Herman must be at times with something that large swinging between his legs. I also realize that, besides the obvious exhibitionist thrill he gets, it must be more comfortable for him to forget pants all together. Just let it swing free.

Jennifer and Marcy confirm something I already had an inkling of.

"Herman is never, ever threatening towards either of us," Jennifer insists. "We sort of view his um, free spirit, as a choice very similar to the ones nudists make. That he is completely comfortable with his body and is just happier going naked."

Over the course of the next 20 minutes or so, Jennifer pulls me into their private circle even further by telling me her mom is also plenty familiar with Herman's exhibitionist tendencies, and just like her daughter, she considers it an amusing break from the norm rather than a sign of lewd behavior.

The way she describes their experiences, I also get the idea that Jennifer, her mother, and Marcy, allow Herman to be "a big showoff" since it is simply one of the few things he can really, really enjoy.

"My mom calls it The Eighth Wonder of the World," Jennifer remarks with a high-pitched titter, referring to Herman's horse-sized appendage.

I indulged my own curiosities by asking if Herman - whether accidental or not - had ever seen either of the girls naked.

"Oh God, no," Jennifer responds quickly.

"It's definitely a one-way street in that regard," laughs Marcy.

The fact that the girls saw Herman naked on a regular basis, but he in turn had never seen either of them naked, well, that played perfectly to my arousal concerning the concept of CFNM. To an extent that I fanned the flames even further.

"Well that's kind of unfair," I tease.

"Incredibly unfair, I must say," Jennifer says with a playful, wicked laugh. "Hermy knows the deal - we can see him but he can't see us."

"Nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah," Marcy says in a taunting fashion.

As much as I find their dominant tone sort of a turn-on, they are quick to clarify.

"All kidding aside, Kevin, we are obviously a lot more modest than Hermy," Jennifer tells me in all sincerity. "This is not some nudist farm where everyone is strutting about nude. There is simply one person that lives under this roof that has a penchant for...displaying what the good Lord has given him. He is never, ever forward with either of us. He never expects nor asks that we show him anything of ours. To tell ya' the truth, when he's naked, whether we're helping him out of the tub or he's taking a dip out in back, we just...act completely normal around him."

"As crazy as it sounds," Marcy chimes in, "we're kind of used to it."

Although I could have kept talking about this particular topic for several more hours, the girls were intent on pushing the day forward, as we all eventually headed out to get some lunch. But there was one detail about Jennifer's life that I could not get out of my head from that day on: her stepbrother, Herman, had a 16-inch penis, and she had seen it on several occasions.

God help me, I was obsessed with that thought, so much so I had to seek relief by masturbating to these images for days and days. Even now, it still arouses me a great deal.

As I take a break from recanting my story to you all, I must insist that this is not merely the extent of my memories regarding this amusing tale. Yes, I am 61, but I remember these things like they happened yesterday.

Such a lovely invention the internet is, as it allows me to share these nice little stories with many, many people.

That is all for now, but have faith, boys and girls, I shall continue soon. I hope you enjoyed what I have recanted thus far, and believe me, things only got better from that day on in the summer of '68.

TO BE CONTINUED...