CFNM Employment Exams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bahia384
Bahia384
13 Followers

Kent sat up on the table. ""That wasn't so bad, now was it?" she asked, not really expecting an answer. It was clear that Kent was embarrassed and knew what was coming next. "Kent, please lay back on the table for me. I now need to begin your genital examination.". Kent looked at her, knowing at this point the die was cast, and complied.

Mrs Dixon adjusted the back of the examination table so that Kent would be in a reclined position, instead of laying flat on his back. Mrs Dixon made a pleased note of the curly hair on Kent's chest and the trail that lead down his stomach. She grasped Kent's waistband and gently pulled down his briefs, then took a moment to enjoy the view.

Kent's penis was plump and circumcised, the head extending beyond a bramble of dark hair. Further down, Mrs Dixon noticed a generous set of low hanging balls. Mother Nature had been kind to Kent. His exposed body was truly a lovely sight.

This initial exposure was her favorite part of the exam. Without saying a word, she looked Kent directly in the eye and then let her gaze move from head to toe, enjoying his broad chest, flat stomach, broad, thick bush, and of course the head and shaft of his cock as well as the sack of his ample balls. Then she finished removing his briefs, pulling them off and laying them on the chair with the rest of his clothing. Now Kent was completely nude on the table before Mrs. Dixon. (To be continued...)

Bahia384
Bahia384
13 Followers
12