CFNM Ladies Day

Story Info
Posing nude for older ladies.
999 words
3.89
98.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stood there nude...

posing for for her...

I tried to think of a way to get a glimpse of those big black titties again (see Amy Repays Bob story)the doorbell rang.

"Quick Bob go into the other room and hide."

I jumped off the little podium she set up and fell scrambling away with my ball and dick flopping against my legs.

Anita answered the door and in came two mature women.

"Anita,did I just see a naked man run out of here?"

"I can explain, momma."

""Well. I'm taking a life art class and we have to sketch live models...really really live...nude people...naked men. And since Dejon is out of town this week Bob agreed to help me."

"I guess thats ok honey. Bring out the young man."

Anita's mom and grandma sat on the sofa with stern looks on their faces when I came out.They seemed to smile as I entered the room.

"I've never seen a white boy before...a naked one I mean. Could he come

over closer for better look?"

Daisy and Emma took over as I approached and extended their hands..."turn around boy and lets see what you got."

Daisy, Anita's mom placed her hands on my theighs and slowly worked them up to my chest. Then with a gentle touch turned my naked body around...granny Emma gave my ass a playful pat and said "Oh my you've got such a firm ass...how's that pecker doing."

"Granny, please don't get Bob all worked up.I've got work to do.And you should have asked permission before you started."

I wasn't offended and I was hoping for more.

"Thats okay Anita. The ladies were only playing. Anything more, girls. Any requests?"

They giggled like school girls...Eyes wide open and while thinking.

"Lift your leg up and put your foot on the sofa Bob...I need to get a hand under your balls and get a feel for their weight.

Daisy, you better hold his cock out of the way while I handle them...don't worry you'll get a turn.

These balls sure are nice and meaty. Look how they bounce when I slap them. Yes,sir,mighty fine indeed."

Anita stood and watched while her momma and grandma played with my balls, Passing my cock back and forth and squeezing as they moved it around. My friend seemed to be getting interested in joining in.

"Honey, why don't you give this white boys cock a feel? It won't bite and its warm to the touch.See, its getting all puffed up just looking at you. It wants you to feel it."

"Wait a minute,ladies. What's going on here? This was supposed to be modeling favor not a grope the naked guy."

"Lets play catch with his dick Daisy." And they began to flip it back and forth..then started slapping my ass...playfully mind you but with more enthusiasm.

Anita came over and sat down near the couch, her face closer to the action.

"Momma, I'd like to play too but I think Robert might have ...and should have some input into all this craziness."

"Like what?"

And with that, Anita took hold of my cock and shook it at the two mommas. Then looking up into my eyes..."What would you like, Bob?"

I stood facing Daisy and Emma...Ladies. "I'd like to see a little contest between you two. Anita will be the judge."

"This will be a NO HANDS allowed contest having three parts."

"Yes, Bob, what are they?"

"First, each lady will kiss the head of my penis...just the head. One short kiss but with your lips puckered up...with those pretty black lips."

""We can do that. Can't we Daisy" said Emma?

""Okay, what else?"

"Then each of you'll kiss the underside of my balls...letting one slip all the way into your mouth."

"I don't know about that one but we'll give it a try Bobby.

Right,Daisy?"

" Sure, momma."

"Finally, each will take my penis as far down their throat as you can. Anita will mark my dick where your lips stop."

"Are you going to cum in our mouths? I can suck cock but I'm not too much for all that cum. Are you,Daisy?"

"I don't mind cum, momma.

But what's winner going to get? We don't want to cheat on our husbands."

"Fine. All I want to do is suck on some of those big,black titties and eat a little pussy."

The ladies smiled at each other..."let's get going." And with that Daisy planted a big wet one on the tip of my dick.

"Bring that cock over here Anita and let granny have a try."

And Emma planted one too.

Daisy got on her back while I positioned my balls over her face...kiss...kiss and a big gulp. Emma quickly lined up for her turn." I'm glad your balls aren't real hairy, Bobby."

And with that kissed both of them sucking the biggest one into her mouth.

She immediately engulfed my penis with those big lips and held it there with her fingers where it stopped going in.

"That's a foul granny....remember...NO HANDs

No one wins!"

"But don't I get a chance?"

"No momma. Granny cheated...game over. You guys broke the rules.

No winner.

Go home you two."

The ladies weren't very happy but left.

"I was going to allow you some liberties for posing Bob, so I'll just take my top off and you can suckle on my tits."

The top and bra fell to the floor and I started sucking those big titties.

"Your penis seems to be swelling up honey. Look how fat and meaty it is."

She grabbed it. Kneeding and stroking with both hands.

"Do you want me to I make you pop, Bob?"

"If you want to, girl. Just get it all."

And with that, Anita gave me a nice long handjob ...pumping me dry while I sucked away on both those big fat titties.

Let me know if I should continue this and what you might like to happen.