CFNM: My Massage Therapist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I got up with my erection pointing straight out. I tried to push it down so I could get dressed quickly and meet her outside. By the time I was fully dressed again, I had lost half of my hardon and could walk fairly straight.

I exited her studio. She had poured me some water in a glass on the kitchen table.

“How are you doing?” she asked in that impossibly sexy voice.

“Great. How are you?” I asked her.

“Good thanks. I poured you some water” she said.

I drank the water as she encouraged me to increase my fluids for the next few days. I paid her with cash and asked for a receipt. We ended by discussing my insurance claim, and how I hoped to get the company to pay for a full year’s worth of sessions with her. She made no mention of what must have been my obvious arousal during the session. She said the best way to reach her for a future appointment was via email. I told her I would email her soon.

What will happen during the next session? Did she enjoy feeling my naked body with lotion and seeing my hard cock bulging against the sheets? What did she think? Is this usual for her nude clients? Should I keep my eyes open next time I am on my back? I think I might!