CFNM Welfare Officer & College Student

Story Info
College welfare officer gives student a handjob.
1.8k words
4.19
30.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a day like any other on college campus. The weather was cool and the air crisp. The campus was surprisingly devoid of people. It was a cool September evening and you have missed the bus home.

Waiting for your parents to arrive and pick you up you decide to walk around to kill time. The car park is almost empty as you pass by. You count three cars in total. It seems even the tutors have gotten home before you have.

After a short walk around the campus lake you decided to head into the main reception of the college to wait for your ride home. As you pass through the large automatic doors you give off a final shiver. It's cold outside so you might as well wait for your ride home here. You throw your rucksack to the floor and sit down on the cold, hard ground. Almost 10 minutes pass and you feel incredibly bored.

You then hear someone call your name. It was a familiar voice, a woman. It was Diane the college welfare officer. You smile to her as she walks towards you. She is wearing denim jeans alongside her signature black welfare officer jacket. The jacket is waterproof and the words: "Diane Welfare Officer" are printed onto the back of it. All the welfare officers have the same jacket and it's a uniform of sorts for all of them that work at the college.

Diane is a tall woman, with long blonde hair and a confident walk. She asks you why you're still here and you explain you'd missed the bus. "Would you like to come to my office and wait there?" She asks. "It would be a far better place to sit than on the floor." Without a seconds hesitation you scramble to your feet and you follow her to her office. As you both get to the door she unlocks it and lets you go inside. The office is not an unfamiliar place for you. You have struggled with a lack of confidence your entire life and Diane has been helping you with confidence building for almost 4 years now.

It feels safe here and you feel a certain level of trust was built in this room also. This is the place you've opened up to her countless times in the past. A place of healing and empathy. As you sit down in the chair you turn to look out of the window. It's dark outside and you scan the car park briefly, but your parents haven't arrived to pick you up yet.

Diane sits down in her leather wheelie chair. Spinning it around to face your direction. Her body language screams confidence and authority. You look towards her for a second before breaking eye contact. You've always struggled with eye contact. Especially with people in positions of authority.

"I had just locked up the office door to go home, but now that I've found you we might as well talk for a bit." She explains. "I feel as though you've been making good progress, however a bit of eye contact would go a long way." You agree with her and tell her you find it difficult. You explain that you feel huge discomfort holding eye contact for some reason, but you wish it wasn't the case.

"What is it about eye contact that you find difficult?" Diane asks as you look towards the floor at her feet. "I don't know. It's just the whole being looked at. I can talk to you just fine if I cant see you, but the moment I look you in the eyes I feel a almost instinctual impulse to look away." You explain. Diane pauses for a second. "You know I'm there though. You just cant see me looking at you... I think I might be able to try something."

After a minute pause Diane gets up out of her chair. She then walks over to her draws and begins digging inside to find something. Yet again you can see the back of her waterproof jacket. It rustles as she searches. She then turns around holding a pair of sunglasses. "Let's experiment with this" She says which causes you to look up from the floor.

You can see Diane the welfare officer standing in front of you. She is wearing the sunglasses and you look deeply into her sunglasses. You do not feel an uneasy discomfort or an impulse to look away. "It's something about eye contact" She states in a interested tone. "I think you need to have some positive experiences in order to associate eye contact with something good."

Diane sits back in her leather chair. With her legs open and her mind deep in thought you remember why you had a crush on her in the first place. She is so smart, confident and caring. She knows exactly how to help you better yourself and is like the mother figure you'd always craved. Sitting hunched forward in the chair in a defensive position and looking towards the floor you begin to think about her in a more sexual way. This causes you to grow an erection, which you hid poorly under your jeans.

"I have an idea" Diane informs as she places the sunglasses back on to look at you. With her sunglasses on you're unsure where about on your body she's focusing on. It makes your erection grow even further as you unintentionally imagine what if she was looking at your bulge. Uncomfortable you then shield the area with your arms. "Would you like to try something new? It's a long shot, but it might help." Diane asks. "Yeah ok" you reply.

"I would like it if you undressed for me here in my office. It's only us in the room and you're safe here. You've known me for 4 years now, you can trust me." Diane says in a confident and authoritative tone. Uncertain you refuse. You are too shy and embarrassed to go through with whatever she was going to try. Diane then places her hand on your thigh. "I've seen it all before. You can trust me I'm a welfare officer." After a short pause she begins pulling down your trousers and undressing you until you're in nothing put your boxers. They soon come off too though leaving your naked body totally exposed to the fully clothed and dominant welfare officer.

"I'm not sure about this Diane " you state in a nervous tone. Diane ignores you however and walks over to the first aid kit. "I'll be wearing gloves so it won't be skin on skin. It will stay as professional as possible." She explains. After hearing the snaps of the rubber gloves you feel a deep bout of excitement, but also genuine fear. Diane sits back down into her wheelie leather chair before pulling the chair closer to your naked body.

"At first I'm going to stimulate you with the sunglasses on. I want you to look directly into my glasses at all times. After I think you've had enough time I will then remove the sunglasses. You will look me directly in the eyes and you will not break eye contact. Do you understand?" You don't even get a second to respond before Diane pushes you back into the chair revealing your erect penis.

With a stern grip she grabs your erection. Her grip was strong and reminds you of the handshake you received from a sports coach a few years back. The sensual hand movements make you feel uncomfortable yet aroused at the same time. In a bout of passion you reached in to kiss Diane, however she quickly pushed you back into your chair. "I am a member of staff" She states in an angered tone. "This is nothing more than experimental therapy, do not attempt to touch me again." You feel confused, but the pleasure is impossible to ignore. You look deeply into the blacked out visor of her sunglasses, which causes Diane to praise you. "Keep going, don't stop yet." She states as she carries on tugging on your shaft with professional, yet sensual efficiency. Twenty more minutes passed of this uncomfortable, yet arousing therapy until the stroking slowed down to a halt.

"I'm going to remove the sunglasses now" Diane informs. As she does you close your eyes in order to avoid looking at her all together. Diane doesn't notice at first immediately grabbing your penis and rubbing it in a smooth, yet growing pace. Your eyes are closed, yet your other senses are heightened. You can feel an ecstasy of pleasure pumping through your shaft as Diane manipulates it through her strong and tactile hands. You can also hear the rustling of her welfare officer jacket. She is still fully clothed and can see your naked body. This makes you feel vulnerable and uncomfortable, but with your eyes closed it gives you a slight feeling of security.

"Open your eyes and look at me right now" Diane demands in a sharp and authoritative tone. Opening your eyes you look towards Diane's face. As your eyes meet you fight the urge to look away. All the way through Diane rewards you with verbal praise. "See this isn't so bad, you're doing great, does this feel good, you are safe here, trust yourself enough to trust me," She calls out as you're loosely rubbed further and further towards orgasm.

It has now been almost a minute of constant eye contact. "You've made some good progress today. I don't want you to lose this progress, I want you to release the pressure you're feeling." You feel unsure and try to resist. Her loose grip reverts back into a stern one. She then begins tugging your penis furiously. "Don't resist, you need to stop fighting it." She demands as you finally give in to the dominant member of staff.

With one last mighty tug Diane forces you into orgasm. You ejaculate frantically, sending your semen across her office. You call out Diane's name as you shoot your load. Just when she believes you've finished you shoot a final blast of semen directly onto Diane's chest. Nervous you do not break eye contact even then. Diane places her hand on your chest as you lay back in the chair heavily breathing. "We need to do this a couple more times until you learn eye contact isn't as bad as you thought. I feel like you enjoy this a lot more than I do so I'll expect you to show up for our next appointment on time."

You look outside the window and can see a car parked in the car park. You quickly get dressed and run out of the room still dazed and in shock with what just happened. "Thank you Diane" you call out as you scurry out of her office door. You realize you'd left your rucksack in her office moments after leaving. You will have to pay her office a visit on Monday to go get it.