Ch. 01: Plight of the Voyeur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simon drug the towel up towards her chest and closed the soapy rag over one of her plus-size breasts.

Daisy let out a waterlogged whimper and let her knees give a slight buckle as she pushed the hand that she held down past the thin patch of damp curls and sandwiched his massaging fingers between her thighs. She continued to push the rounded masses of her wet backside into the warm, solid instrument that she felt cradled in the valley between the two humps until it began to push back.

Simon dropped the towel and brought his hand down around behind her, taking the time to smash his palm into each hemisphere before making a grab for the rigid tool sliding against the center crease.

The series of moans that Daisy spoke in elevated into a single raised yelp when she felt the heated bulb sliding down the curve of her slit suddenly press forward and sink into her hind opening. Simon supported her near collapse by applying even more pressure to the slick labia that she held his hand pressed against while allowing her a moment to adjust to the feel of the thick, meaty cap slowly making its way deeper into her passage.

Reacquiring better footing on the slippery floor of the shower, Daisy lent a steady shove back with her hips that saw her whiningly accepting the entirety of the wet hardness up her channel.

Both she and Simon worked their fingers at the heavily glazed lip layers at the front of her thighs until Daisy was buckling forward beneath the flow of the showerhead.

Simon let his eyes trail down the length of her spine until they fell on the image of the water filled partition in her ass that was suffering against his piston. Not long after that he joined Daisy in a chorus of groans that drowned out every other noise in the shower stall.

12