Ch. 01: Threshold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Never, ever."

Rick stepped behind her and she felt his cock slide underneath her pussy, teasing her puffy wet lips.

"Never is a-"

He slid inside in one fluid stroke. That first thrust made a loud slurping sound. "Long time. I know. You're a natural."

Janie couldn't respond for a moment. When she did, her voice had a Demi Moore crackle to it. "Oh, god."

"You know how good you feel right now?"

"How... good?"

"You're loose and slippery and sloppy..." Rick pulled back, taking his cock right to the edge of falling out, then thrust deep, bottoming out. "...The best you've ever felt."

"The best?"

"The best. It couldn't be..."

Rick pounded into her. He wanted to close his eyes, lose himself in the bliss, but he just couldn't tear his vision away from the sex goddess before him.

Janie braced herself against the wall and looked over her shoulder. "Couldn't be what?"

"I was going... to... say..." Rick slowed down and caught his breath. "...That it couldn't be better. But..."

Janie turned a little more. "But what?"

Nothin... Just bein' in the moment... and me being a little sick."

Janie turned back around and dropped her head. "Don't hold back on me now, Rick."

Rick tensed then answered. "The only way it could be better is if you were sloppier. That would be good."

"Oh, god, it would..." Janie looked out the window – and she caught a little rush. The danger of being seen? "Are we sick or something?"

"Yes. Definitely. Should we call over Bill and Dave?"

Janie actually paused to think about it. "If they hadn't been drinking, I'd say yes."

Rick smiled as he watched her, their rhythm echoing around the room. "Do you think you can hold on to that inner slut?"

"We should talk about this. Seriously..." Janie closed her eyes. "...Cuz' I'm going to have a hard time getting rid of her."

"Good."

"Not good, Rick!" Janie hung her head. "What kind of a wife does a slut make?"

"A great one. Especially for a husband who likes sex."

"I'm not a wife yet," Janie snorted.

"Did you enjoy being my whore tonight?"

Janie paused and dropped her head. Her hair was brushing past her face, swaying with their rhythm. She gave a little head bob, then paused, then gave a huge, healthy nod.

"What if I said you should never let that go, either?"

"Wha–"

Janie gasped as Rick rammed himself deep, burying himself to hilt. He pulled her hips tight and they both felt him shooting his load deep inside her.

Rick closed his eyes, his world spinning around him as the release poured out. For a moment, his body felt distant. A moment later, he could feel his legs trembling like Elvis on speed. It took a moment to stabilize and he kept himself buried inside her. His grip softened and caressed down her slender back. He pulled out a moment later, but he was still hard.

Janie turned around and reached out for his stiff cock. As she took the cum-slicked member in her hand, he brushed the red hair from her face.

She looked up at him, her eyes saucer-wide and a little misty. "Are we still okay?"

"We're more than okay." Rick leaned over and gave her a gentle kiss, caressing her lips with his. "Tonight was a little crazy. Tomorrow we'll have all kinds of regrets and fears and recriminations."

"Do you..." A solitary tear rolled down Janie's cheek. "Do you really think so?"

"No." Rick wiped away her tear. "Babe, I'd run through lakes of fire to bring you home."

She broke down, tears streaming down her cheeks as their lips came together.