Ch. 02: Lascivious

Story Info
When they want what they want.
4.5k words
3
7.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ronnie stepped into his dorm room with a single strap of his backpack slung over one shoulder and his Wunderlend navy blue blazer in hand. The first thing that he noticed upon entering was his roommate Simon dressing himself in a dark gray Wunderlend sweat suit.

"You're home early," Simon said to him as he pulled the sweater down over his head.

"Had a test," he said, tossing his jacket and backpack over towards his bed. "What's up with you?"

"Nothing," Simon responded, slipping on a set of tennis shoes. "I'm just going to hit the gym for a while. "By the way," he said, motioning to the bathroom door while moving towards the door leading out of the room. "You've got company."

Those were the last words that he heard from him before Simon took his leave of the room.

Ronnie was in the process of pulling the tie from around his neck when the bathroom door came open and Daisy stepped out draped in nothing aside from the towel that she had wrapped around her body. As she moved over towards the dresser off to her left Ronnie flashed her an unscrupulous grin that she promptly answered with a sarcastic smirk.

Pulling open random dresser drawers, Daisy began erratically tossing aside the articles they contained as she went about a slightly frantic search for her belongings. "Where's my makeup bag?" she said, still rifling through the clutter as she felt a large clump of the wet strands of hair being wiped away from the side of her neck.

Completely ignoring her words and the distinctly agitated tone in which they came in, Ronnie continued to reserve himself to the examination of the slightly protruding curves that helped shape the towel she wore. Rubbing his hands up the sides of her still damp arms, he lowered his nose down to her collar bone and inhaled a breath of the moist scent wafting up from her.

"You smell nice," he said to her.

"Yeah. Tends to happen after I've showered," she snapped at him. "Now will you please tell me where the hell my bag is."

Ronnie dropped his hands down to her towel covered hips and pressed his face into the side of her, forcefully tilting it a bit.

"You think it would work for me?" he said.

"I don't know," Daisy replied, turning her face towards the shoulder that he was hovering over. "Why don't you go in there and try it out." She shoved him out of her way as she took a step back and made off for the nightstand next to his bed. "Not that I'd be expecting any miracles."

He moved away from the dresser and gradually made his way over towards her back. "You don't mean that," he said, grabbing her up by the shoulders and pulling her back into his chest.

Daisy let go with an elongated sigh of frustration as she felt a set of warm lips come down on the side of her neck and a pair of hands start to crawl all over the towel draped around her naked flesh. "I'm serious, Ronnie," she tried scolding him in a voice that threatened to betray her seriousness with its softened tone.

All the while the feel of his lips roughly grazing across the skin of her neck as he suckled and nipped helped to draw a warmth up to the surface of her body that threatened to add a thin layer of natural moisture to her skin to go along with the dampness that she had walked out of the steam filled bathroom with. To say nothing of the roving massage being conducted by his hands.

"Get the hell off me," Daisy said, rolling her shoulders back in an effort to push him away.

"No," he lifted his lips up from her neck and replied, squeezing her tighter in his embrace. "Not until you take it back."

"Fuck you."

Daisy struggled against his hold until she finally succeeded in shoving his hands and arms away from her. Afterwards she spun around to face him only to have her scowl greeted by his all too playful smirk.

"Fucking asshole," she snapped at him.

Ronnie quickly closed in on her, throwing his arms around her waist and dropping his face back down to the top of her shoulder. "I'm sorry," he said playfully apologetic before turning his lips and tongue loose on her exposed flesh once more.

"Damn it, Ronnie," she pouted, shoving his hands away from her only to have them leap back into position on the towel that covered her. "Come on."

"Take it back," he said, bring his mouth up from her neck and making an attempt to connect it with hers.

Before he could place his lips down against hers Daisy jerked her face to the side only to offer up her cheek to his kiss. The hands that she used to keep a persistent pressure of resistance between the two of them slowly began to buckle under the sensation of his lips and touch and give way to her own abrasive exploration of the body bearing down on her.

"Take it back," Ronnie uttered in a grittily soft voice to her once more.

Daisy snatched her face around and smashed her lips into his. "Fuck you," she breathed through her kiss just before introducing the plunge of her tongue into the depths of his gaping mouth. Ronnie dropped his hands down to the curve in the fabric that made up her concealed ass cheeks and squeezed down while at the same time Daisy was digging her fingers into his hair and making fists in order to keep his swiveling head still enough to maintain their lip lock.

She grinded her pelvis into the front of his pants and gasped out a very audible whine of a sigh into his mouth. Ronnie in turn released the hold of one of his hands and brought it around to the front of her body where he pushed past the barrier of the towel until his fingers hit home on the forefront of her wet slit. He rotated his palm until he was able to cup hold of the warm mound and apply a firm pressure as he rubbed up and down over the slick folds of skin.

Daisy whimpered out again and her knees threatened to give with the buzz that sparked through her at the onset of the motion of his hand. She started to push her hips forward and gradually hump her dampening mound against the hold that he had on her.

Ronnie had to forcefully wrestle his lips away from her mouth just to get breath enough to spout, "Take it back," once again.

"Fuck you," Daisy responded, dropping her head back and turning her gaping mouth up to the ceiling. She sucked in a deep breath that was exhaled just as volcanically as it had been drawn in.

Several more followed but by now Ronnie was paying them little attention. The majority of his focus had been involved in swinging her body over towards his bed. Daisy climbed up onto the mattress and let her spread knees rest at the edge while she dropped her hands and went clawing at the front of his pants.

Ronnie's lips were on hers again and began to spout out a string of grunts when he felt her free his straining rod to the tune of her rapid push and pull at the movable sheath. Tossing open the front of her towel, he thrust his hands around to the back of her body and took hold of each moist hemisphere of her ass in his grip.

Craning down the shaft of his cock, Daisy used the plump end to brush back and forth at her creaming slit. When she lowered the swelled glans to the opening of the cistern between her split Ronnie gave a push forward with his hips that caused the bulb to puncture her body and glide up along the slick walls of the passage. Daisy whined out a moan as she helped to guide the solid mass along its way. With the hold that Ronnie had on her cheeks and the pull that he applied to her waist as he pushed his own pelvis back and forth it was easy for Daisy to fall into his rhythm.

She leaned her upper body back and placed her palms down on the mattress to brace herself. After that the only thing left for her to do was wait until the steel bit that Ronnie repeatedly shoved up into her body was successful in knocking loose an orgasmic release from the area between her shuddering hips. The noise of her panting increased dramatically once they were accompanied by the elevated grunts coming from Ronnie. When he finally sounded the call that signified the explosion of fluids rushing out of him and into the flexing grip of Daisy's milking hole their voices slowly began to dial down simultaneously.

Daisy drew her upper body back up again and the front of her throat was instantly swept up in Ronnie's lip embrace. "I'm gonna go hop in the shower," he breathed heavily against her skin. After placing another kiss on the corner of her mouth he extracted himself, turned, and started for the bathroom. "Try looking under the bed," he said back over his shoulder, doing up his pants.

Turning her eyes away from his back, Daisy slid her knees back and dropped her belly down to the mattress. Leaning her upper torso down over the edge of the bed, she snatched up the bedspread and took his advice. An aggravated sigh was huffed out when she spotted the makeup bag.

Later that evening found Daisy sitting at a small round table in the campus library with an array of books and notebooks scattered out in front of her. Glancing up from the pages, Daisy looked across the table and saw Ronnie sitting behind an open book. It was just too bad that he couldn't have been anymore disinterested in the text. His eyes had been too busy crawling all over every visible inch of her person. Daisy answered his look as well as the lascivious grin gracing his lips with a rolling of her eyes. She slammed closed the book in front of her and carted it off with her as she rose from her seat and stepped away from the table.

She placed the book down on top of one of the shelves in one of the more secluded regions of the library. Given the hour and the failing light outside, quiet solace wasn't very hard to come by in this facility, but even by these standards the section of the library that she perused through was especially desolate.

At least it had been until he showed up.

"What do you want?" Daisy said to the row of books in front of her that sat on the shelf at eye level.

"You're awfully quiet tonight," Ronnie said to her as he moved between the rows of shelving after her.

"It's a library, asshole. What did you expect?" Daisy reached up and pulled down one of the books.

Ronnie extended his hand out and brushed the tips of his fingers across the spines of a row of books as he continued to slowly progress in her direction. "Just seemed a little uncharacteristic is all. Especially for you." When he was right on top of her Daisy turned and looked at him. In doing so she reshelved the book she held.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

He stopped moving once he had her cornered. "Take off your panties," he said, reaching out and giving a gentle tug at the side of the plaid skirt that she wore.

"Whatever," she said, turning back to the shelf.

"What's the matter? You afraid I'm right?"

She cut her eyes back in his direction and gave a frown to the smug look that he beamed at her. Scoffing his expression, she dropped her hand down from the top of the spine of the book that she had been in the process of leaning away from the rest of the row and turned away from the stack. Squaring her shoulders up with his, she reached her hands underneath her skirt and took up the elastic band of her panties.

Ronnie couldn't fight hard enough to keep back the smile as he watched Daisy drag a set of black lace underwear down the length of her thighs. When she was upright again Daisy mockingly held the article out beside her, letting them dangle in the air from her fingertips.

"Now what?" she said to him. "You want to try 'em on for size?"

Ronnie snatched them from her hand and stuffed them into his pants pocket. After that Daisy was left watching him drop down to his knees in front of her skirt.

"What are you doing?" she said to him.

"Taking a study break," Ronnie answered her just before tossing her skirt up and pressing it against her abdomen to reveal the bare area just beneath. "And you look like you could use one."

Daisy was all set to lend a protest laced with aggravation, but when his face moved forward and she felt the wet of his lips touch against hers the only language that she could speak in came out in quiet gasps. When Ronnie's tongue darted out and touched down hard against her simmering nub a yelp slipped free from her that gave her cause to lend a bit more attention to the tone of her voice in lieu of Ronnie's actions. He worked his tongue at her slice with a passion so furious it was almost as if he were taunting her powers of restraint.

Daisy dug her nails into his hair and wrapped his locks up into a tight grip. Her breath was seething and she even tried tilting her hips back in order to offer herself some measure of relief from the stinging tickle of Ronnie's tongue, but he would have none of it. Rubbing his palms around to the curves of her naked backside, he shoved her hips forward again, so much so that his wide open mouth threatened to nearly swallow her sex whole.

Thankfully she still had the wall close at her back. Daisy slammed her body into it and utilized what little support that it offered as she crushed her pelvis that much harder into Ronnie's face. Squirm as she did, Daisy was, however, able to keep the squeaks and whines at a reasonably muffled level. It wasn't until she craned her head to the side and peered through the bookshelf at the student that she saw moving on the other side that she began to question her level of self-control and the noticeability of her vocals.

Daisy began humping her hips harder and faster against Ronnie's face until the tongue that he used to lash her with triggered the inner walls of her cavity into violent spasms.

When the motion of her hips began to slow in his grip Ronnie slowly lifted himself back upright to his feet. Using one hand to continue rubbing at her wet, spent hatch, he leaned his face into the soft streaks of hair draped down the side of her head and let go with a round of quiet laughter. Daisy could only stand it for so long before shoving his body out of her way, brushing her skirt down, and leaving his chuckling form at her back as she moved.

It had been Ronnie's idea that they catch one of the small Wunderlend shuttle busses and head off campus for something to eat. Personally, Daisy would have been more than satisfied with making a go trying to swing by the cafeteria before it closed, but when he offered to pick up the bill she reluctantly agreed to take him up.

With the bottle of water that she held turned up to her lips it would take an elbow nudge at the side of her left arm to turn her attention toward the seat next to her. "What?" she said, eyeing Ronnie over with a very upset look about her.

"Looks like you're Ms. Popularity tonight," he leaned his head over and spoke to her quietly.

Daisy's focus was suddenly shifted over to the only other passenger that accompanied them on board the conveyance. The row of seats that both she and Ronnie sat in ran parallel with the long window at their back, as did a large portion of the row of seats across the aisle. One of which just so happened to contain the man that Ronnie was referring to. Seated nearly a dozen or so feet away from them, Daisy cut a look in his direction and they locked eyes for a moment.

"Well don't just sit there," Ronnie said to her. "Give the guy a show." Knowing full well that he still had her panties tucked away safely in his pocket, he reached down for the hem of her skirt and tossed it back away from her thighs.

"Cut it out," Daisy snapped at him while shoving his wrist away and brushing the fabric back down. She gave the gentleman another look and noticed that the two of them still held his attention.

"Alright," Ronnie said, removing the blazer that he had on and lying it across his waist. Daisy watched his hands rustling beneath the coat until she saw him lift it again. It was just high enough to reveal to her the swelling erection stemming out of his open pants. "Then how about giving me one?"

Daisy glanced over in the direction of their audience once more before dropping her eyes back down to Ronnie's inflating piece. Taking another drink from her bottle, she hissed out a breathy sigh through her nose just before turning a mock smile in Ronnie's direction and making a reach for his cock.

Ronnie let her hear a moan when her grip began a steady back and forth slide across his expanding hard-on. When he reached up and gave a tug at the material covering her shoulder Daisy, still under the impression that they retained the full attention of the third rider, leaned her upper body down and angled back the flesh stick that she held so that the enlarged glans was directly in line to be engulfed by her lowering lips. With the seclusion provided to her by the shroud Ronnie had draped over her head Daisy went about suckling on the warm crown of his piece with all the comfort brought on by the knowledge that even though the gist of the actions that she was currently engaging in remained clearly visible the particulars were all but hidden from any prying eyes. Eyes that by now most likely included the set staring up into the rearview mirror that belonged to the driver.

Ronnie was finding it increasingly harder to maintain his composure especially when he felt Daisy's tongue drag down the full length of his pole. It ran all the way to the base before starting back out for the top again. Once there her tongue made a wet lap around the rim of his headpiece before she plunged the tip down into the precum leaking slit. Her palm continued to pump up and down the rod; squeezing out that much more of the trickle into the tiny cut for her to flick her tongue at. All fed up with amusing herself at his squirming expense, Daisy, very unexpectedly, dropped her mouth over a large portion of his cock and put her suction filled void to work on him.

Ronnie, in all his tact and modesty, lost all interest in keeping the coat in place over her head and promptly laid it to rest on the seat beside him. As put off as she was by his motives more so than his actions Daisy felt it would have been nothing short of a moot point now to stop what she was doing just to offer him up another scolding. Ronnie even went so far as to brush her hair out of the way so that anyone interested in viewing this spectacle would have had a clear view of her mouth bobbing over his raging erection.

Instead Daisy opted to quicken the motion of her moving palm and lips until Ronnie had been moved to produce a moaning noise that drowned out the squelch of her work. Soon enough the throbbing heat in her mouth was trembling with each batch of ejaculate that it sent washing out across the back of her tongue. To keep the pool from spilling over Daisy held him in place until she was sure that there was no chance of a mess when she released him from her mouth. Sitting back upright in her seat, she watched Ronnie refasten his pants before turning a look back over in the direction of their fellow commuter.

Locking eyes with him once again, Daisy turned her water bottle up to her lips just as he was in the process of making a bashful attempt at averting his glance.

Ronnie rolled over onto his side in bed that morning only to have the hand that he threw out beside him come down on a warm pillow of skin. As groggy as he was with sleep he still retained senses good enough to recognize the smooth feel of Daisy's midsection. Having yet to part his eyelids or perform any other feat to shake himself further into consciousness, he began to slowly rub his fingers and palm back and forth across her lusciously naked flesh. Regardless of his near subliminal attentiveness Daisy had yet to be stirred from the slumber that she enjoyed. It wouldn't be until his roving palm moved up high enough along her body to take up fondling one of her breasts that she would be pushed toward the same level of limited awareness that he enjoyed.

The tugs and pinches at her erecting nipple would get nothing out of her but the occasional wince and shift of her spine. Ronnie shifted his hand in the opposite direction and started it on its trek toward the juncture between her legs. Zigzagging the motion of his palm along the way, Ronnie nestled his body in even closer to hers just as his fingers were passing over the thin brush of hair that covered the raised hump above her pubic bone. He gently split the sheath that concealed her protruding crux as well as the well leading down into slippery warmth only to find that they were both already glossed with a thin layer of oil.

12