Ch. 02: Threesome

Story Info
MFM fantasy fulfilled.
1.9k words
3.63
22.6k
7
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen is visiting old lovers in Washington and has arranged for a surprise MFM session.

While they drove to the cheap, rundown motel she had booked, Donald kept his hands busy fondling her tits and tweaking her nipples. She was glad she had lost the fifty pounds she had wanted to, because it eliminated the tummy roll when she sat upright. Everything looked okay when she was on her back, but she wanted to look trim and hot from every angle, and in every position...she wanted to be screwed six ways from Sunday, and it looked as though her wish would come true.

They arrived at the motel, and the clerk passed her a door key through the night slot. Driving around the back, Jennifer observed that her room was under a stairwell, and well away from any other rooms. It was also facing a dark parking lot, and just beyond the lot, the lines of trees along the freeway. The cars whizzed by, and she noticed two street lamps were out. There was a large dumpster two spaces back from her car, and it looked tacky, all in all. That fit her mood. This was no loving affair – it was pure and raw animalistic sex.

She quickly unlocked the door and brought in her small carry on luggage. She had only a few necessities packed.

She and Donald began again to kiss and caress, and his tongue traced a line of molten fire down her cheek, neck and up again to her ear, where she shivered with desire. He slid his hands up under her shirt, up under her bra and cupped her breasts with fingers pointing up. This placed her nipples in the crux of his two fingers, where they could be rubbed and plied and twiddled.

She invited him to clean up a little in the bathroom, since he'd had latex on and probably tasted that way...and while he was in there, she checked in the closet for Tim. She gave him a quick kiss, and said, "Leave the closet open a crack. Watch for us to start fucking with me on top, then I'll look back and give you a nod."

When Donald came out of the bathroom, Jen was seated in a chair, drinking a screwdriver. "I think I need to loosen up just a little, sweetie...I'm feeling kind of wild tonight. Would you like a drink?" She poured him one, heavy on the vodka, and he told her he'd popped a "little blue pill" before leaving the college. About 20 minutes ago. Which meant he was raging and raring to go.

She slipped off her shoes and jeans, and laid a towel down on the worn fabric of the chair. "First, there's something you can do for me...something I've been missing a long time..." she placed each of her knees over the low arms of the chair, and it was clear to him what she wanted him to do. He obliged her by scooping up her backside in his two hands, and taking her pussy to his mouth just like you would a succulent slice of watermelon.

He began to lick and nibble and suck, and she began to writhe and moan. She came so hard and so quickly, it left her a little dizzy. They moved to the bed, and he went down between her legs again. He slipped one, and then two fingers inside her hot snatch and stroked and pumped them in and out as his mouth latched onto her clit with suction force and she began to really thrash. She squeezed her thighs together and held his head to her.

She thrashed her arms and clutched at the covers of the bed...she bucked and squirmed and shouted, "Eeeeeeyeahhhh....omigod....that's it, yes, yes, yes....oh, god here I come...ahhhhhhhhhhhh..." The groans from her throat took on a high pitched quality, and she became incoherent, struggling and wriggling her hips, her legs shaking as if demon-possessed.

Then Donald reached to slip on a condom, and she noticed his usually well-endowed cock seemed unnaturally swollen and engorged. Breathlessly, she asked, "Is that what Viagra does to you?"

He nodded and added, "That, and a cock ring."

Then she saw the flesh colored plastic ring at the base of his prick, covered with nubbles and bumps. "Oh, baby...is that all for me?" she asked. "Roll over on your back and let me ride you like a cowgirl. Don't worry – you'll get another chance to bang away at me like I was some worthless whore you picked up."

She pushed on his shoulders and encouraged him to lie down, then said, "Let's blind fold you...what do you think?" He said, "No...not this time. I want to see you bounce away, screwing yourself stupid on my pole. And I want to see your tits bounce and shake as you ride my meat...come on, bitch, I can't wait another minute..." and he pulled her roughly over him.

She found his long, turgid pipe and placed the head at her pussy. Even having fucked earlier didn't prepare her for the effects of Viagra. Donald already had a generous 7" cock, but on the Viagra it was thicker, bulbous, and an angry purple color. She felt stretched and pulled and wiggled around to accommodate him.

Her juices were flowing, but she felt more "slip and slide" was called for, so she quickly climbed off and liberally doused him with her lubricant. She also smeared a handful of the clear, odorless fluid all around her pussy and anus. When she remounted, his head slid deeply inside much more easily, and she began to grind up and down on his cock.

She leaned way over, almost laying herself down on his chest, and chafed his chest with her nipples. Donald was lying back with his feet still on the ground, so Jen's ass was quite near to the edge of the bed, at the perfect angle for a standing participant to ream her tail with his cock.

She looked over her shoulder toward the closet and gave a nod. The door opened all the way, and her friend Tim with stiff, condom-clad cock in hand, emerged. Donald didn't perceive his presence until Tim's knees stroked the insides of Don's thighs as he stood between and aimed his rigid ass-rocket at Jen's pucker.

Donald bolted up, surprised, saying, "What the hell....?"

Jennifer pushed him back, still gliding up and down his pole, saying, "This is a friend of mine I brought along for a little extra fun. Donald, meet Tim. Tim, Donald."

Tim spread Jen's cheeks wide and slid his finger along her butt crack, examining the hole he'd be invading, the hole he'd dreamed of for two years, ever since he let the opportunity to butt-fuck her slip by when he was in this same position in Anaheim.

Her asshole was somewhat more accommodating since she'd been opened there earlier that night, but it was still very tight looking. He slipped a long middle finger in and stirred around to stimulate her sphincter. He knew she craved the massaging action and rubbing of pistoning in and out, not for length and depth but for friction at her anus.

He stroked in and out along the floor of her asshole, feeling the fullness of her pussy through the thick membrane wall separating the two holes. He stroked, feeling the throbbing of Donald's cock beneath him. With a groan and a grunt, he withdrew his finger and replaced it with his cock, stiffly probing at the slippery pucker until it gained entry, inch by inch.

Jen ceased her slow glide up and down Donald's shaft and pressed back against Tim to give him something to push into. With a pop his dick head slipped past the tight sphincter and he eased the rest of his length into her, hearing her sigh and moan. Donald was more or less trapped, helpless, and his raging hard on was becoming more and more uncomfortable for him.

Jen stayed all the way bottomed out on his cock and ground down against the nubs around his cock ring. Her wiggling only increased Tim's pleasure as he held her hips steady and matched her, squirming and twisting along with her. The whole time, out of Jen's mouth flowed the filthiest talk either man had ever heard. She was getting herself off and didn't care who came along with her.

She was talking about her shit hole being filled, and her pussy stuffed up with hard cock meat, and she was calling them both fucking bastards and mother-fucking assholes, telling them to screw her, fuck her, bang her and make her the whore-slut she wanted to be. She was begging them to shower her with their cum, she said she wanted cum dripping out of her hair and off her chin, smeared on her tits and dripping down her thighs.

She begged them to make her their sex-slave, their bitch, and use her until she was worthless. They accommodated her.

Tim kept hold of her hips with one hand, grabbed a handful of her hair with the other, and rammed his cock repeatedly into her ass. His balls slapped against Donald's and Donald was thrusting up with all his might, slamming his huge tool into her and causing her to shudder and shake and jerk every time she bottomed out.

Her legs were splayed on either side of Donald's hips and he placed his hands under her, between her legs, grasping her thighs, and he was rocking her up and letting her crash down again upon him. Jennifer supported her weight on her hands, leaning over Don's chest, but alternated between leaning to one side and the next so she could grasp and twiddle her own nipples.

Tears were streaming down her face at the incessant abuse she was taking, but she was crying and laughing at the same time, allowing herself to be fucked from both ends until she was raw and sore.

Tim exploded with a growl and his cum filled the condom as he thrust a few final times before extracting his penis from her hole.

After Tim had stepped back, and found a towel to clean himself off, Donald (with a sudden strength) flipped Jen over onto her back and grasped her legs together, high over one of his shoulders. With her thighs pressed together, her clit was caught and stimulated by the back and forth friction and he roughly shoved his cock into her again. She exhaled with a surprised gasp, and she realized now that her role was to be pummeled and pounded by the superhuman potency of a chemically altered erection.

He abandoned himself to slamming, banging away at her pussy, holding her still so she daren't go anywhere, and he began to attack her pussy with a true vengeance. "This is what you wanted, little slut? Isn't this what you've been asking for, bitch? Can you take my stick the way I'm giving it to you? Hard, fast, shoved up you until you your eyeballs roll? You worthless, fucking, whore!! Can (thrust) you (shove) take (plunge) it (slam) all? Aaaarrrgghhhh!!!! And with a final stab he shot his load and came, violently and completely.

He withdrew his cock and removed the condom, half-surprised that it wasn't shredded. Jen's hands wandered to her pussy and ass, where she, with wonder, felt her wide open holes gaping, and her clitoris still buzzing with arousal.

Her pussy was raw with abuse, and she had come more times than she could count. But one thing remained...this itch of hers would not go away. She craved cock, all shapes and all sizes, and she loved the way she felt when she was being called dirty names and practically (except that she was willing, and wet) raped in both holes.