Ch. 02: Visit to the Farm

Story Info
Michael and Mia visit Jan and Jerry's farm for a foursome.
8.8k words
4.51
124.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
igotmojo21
igotmojo21
58 Followers

May 75 -- Visit to the Farm

It was mid-May as Michael and Mia made the three-hour journey from school to visit Jan and Jerry's farm for the first time. Since Mia had told Michael about her relationship with Jan and Jerry, he had been excited and was both anticipating the visit, as well as being a little anxious about it. He hoped it wouldn't be awkward. He had heard a lot about Jan and Jerry from Mia, but he wasn't sure what exactly to expect.

Would they just they arrive at the house, throw off all their clothes onto the floor and go at it for the entire weekend? That didn't sound like the Mia he knew. But he just didn't know what the plan would be. He didn't want to go meet Jan and Jerry and do the stupid things and embarrass his girlfriend in front of her best friends.

During the drive down, he let Mia know about how anxious he was. Mia laughed and said "Stop worrying big boy. Trust me it will be fine. Remember that Jan and Jerry and I were best friends before we were lovers. It won't go like some big crazy orgy in a porno film. I can assure you of that."

Michael said still somewhat worried, "I just don't know what to do. What do I say? When do I know when I should or shouldn't be doing something? I don't want to seem like a total geek in front of your friends."

Mia smiled at him saying, "You don't know Jan, baby. You will not be lacking in any direction on what to do, how to do it and when to do it. Just relax will you. Like I said before Jan is the ultimate expert when it comes to making sure everyone will have fun. The last thing you should worry about is being uncomfortable with Jan or Jerry."

Just about that time, we pulled up to what looked like was Jan and Jerry's farm they had rented. It was a well-kept yellow farmhouse with black shutters and a large front porch that looked like it was having some renovation still being done to it. We rode up the long driveway in my five-year-old Dodge Charger and parked near there side door. We decided to try it since it looked like they were still doing some work on that front porch.

"There's Jan's Opal GT and Jerry's little pickup in the driveway. They must be home. You are just going to love them," said Mia. "Let's go introduce you before you start worrying again."

They knocked on the door and it was Jan that answered. She was super excited to see them. She and Mia had a long, tight embrace, as she welcomed them into their big farmhouse kitchen.

"Jan this is my boyfriend and I think the love of my life, Michael." Mia said as way of introduction.

"I have heard so much about you. I am really glad to meet you, Michael. I am so excited that Mia has found you. It will be great getting to know you this weekend. Mia is incredibly special to both Jerry and me. We are thrilled that our "Mia Amore" has a new love." Jan said as she gave Michael a quick hug. "Come on in. Jerry is just getting out of the shower after a long week out delivering Coke."

"Delivering Coke, like a drug dealer?" Michael blurted out somewhat taken aback. He had not known that Jerry was a Drug Dealer.

Jan started laughing, "Don't we wish. We would be rolling in dough. No, he's a route driver for the Coca Cola company. He's really busy and working hard now that the weather is warming up. Coke dealer, ha ha, Jerry will love that. We love having a joint or two, but coke is a little too big league for us."

A few minutes later Jerry popped into the kitchen. He had a ready smile and after giving Mia a great big bear hug, he came over and gave Michael a firm handshake and welcomed him to the farm while also letting him know about how great he thought Mia was and how glad they were getting a chance to get to know Michael.

Jan turned around and invited them to follow her into the living room. This last month, Mia's descriptions of Jan made it sound like they were like twins. She and Mia were about the same height. Both short at least compared to Michael. But that was about the only thing that you could say that would qualify as looking like twins.

Michael thought, "Jan has thick black hair instead of the white, blonde hair like Mia. They may both have blue eyes, but Jan's eyes are a cool blue, almost icy compared to Mia's dark blue ones. Jan's olive skin is already starting to tan even though it was still spring and that was much different than Mia's milky complexion." He also couldn't help noticing Jan's wide, sensuous mouth. She is a really striking. A classic Mediterranean beauty he mused.

Mia pushed him a little to break him from his trance. "Yes, she is beautiful," she said. Michael quickly found a seat to try and hide his embarrassment as Jan and Mia laughed.

"She also has an extremely fit and has a hard body." Mia continued.

"Don't forget petite. I like the word petite," Jan added. "It sounds so much better than to say, she has little boobs." She smiled. Which of course had tempted Michael to take another look at her smallish breasts whose nipples were somewhat visible underneath her gray knit halter top. Both girls and Jerry noticed his eyes had wandered again and they laughed even harder.

Jan was amusing herself with this teasing and continued by pointing at Mia's chest "Unlike Mia's large, perfectly formed tits that are straining against the tight tee shirt she is wearing." Jan practiced talking dirty a lot, Mia had told him. Mia stuck out her chest to accentuate Jan's comment and then stuck out her tongue out at Jan.

Mia countered with, "Yeah, but I don't have the winner of the "best ass on campus" from our Freshman year, do I?" as she stared back at Jan. While that hadn't been an official award, Jan had actually won a small trophy for that during a visit of theirs to a Greek Week Frat Party a couple of years ago.

Jan then said, "And I still could win it," as she turned to face away from the boys who were now both sitting on the couch and did a fast little shake of that slightly famous tush in her tight shorts bending forward a little for effect.

Mia also turned around to give a little shake of her rear end saying, "And we all know who came in a close second," which caused both girls to start laughing so hard that they had to reach out to hold each other up so they didn't fall down.

Jerry who had been enjoying the antics said "You should have seen these two their Freshman year. No one was safe from the wildness. So, anyone want some wine?"

Their laughter slowly faded to smiles as Jan explained that she had already opened a bottle of red wine and it was sitting on the coffee table waiting for their arrival. She said that red wine should always be served at room temperature and needed to breathe for a couple of hours to best bring out its bouquet.

Jerry said that he had heard that Michael was a musician and amateur songwriting. He said that he would like to share some new artists that Jan and he had just come across and wanted them to hear. He explained that he and Jan loved singer/songwriters and they would like his opinion on some of them. They listened to the songs which were new to both Michael and Mia, sipped some wine and did a couple of bowls of some of Jerry's home-grown stash that he was enormously proud of. He should have been proud of it as it was top notch stuff.

Michael found himself becoming very relaxed as the they progressed through their "happy hour" listening to some great music, while Jan told somewhat embarrassing and funny moments of Mia and her adventures in dating during their Freshman year. It made Mia seem more endearing to Michael as he enjoyed hearing the stories of the girls' friendship. He told them they should write a book which made everyone laugh again.

Jan then got up and asked Mia to come help make some dinner. She announced we would be having Spaghetti for dinner. She said that she had read that it was important to have some high carb, starchy food for energy if people were planning on having a lot of good sex in the future. She went on to explain in detail why that was true, at least according to her sources. While it could have been shocking for her to casually just bring up getting energized for great sex, her causal manner and friendly tone made it seem just natural. Michael could see what Mia had meant about Jan liking to talk about sex. He chuckled to himself and said this looks like it might be a lot of fun.

Jerry asked Michael if he would like to go see the homestead and they went and explored the garden, the workshop and the little pond behind the house before going back inside to a great dinner. They spent the evening back in the living room drinking a little more wine and just getting to know each other a little better. Mia told them about how nervous Michael had been about what to do and how it would all go.

"We must have gotten quite a build up from Mia to make you so nervous," Jan said. "Although, I can see someone being a little nervous. That's why I wanted to get to know you first. Despite what you may have heard from Mia, it isn't all about sex for me. We were best friends first and lovers second. This weekend I wanted to spend the first night chilling with you as hopefully a new friend. Lord knows I love my sex, but just throwing off all our clothes and jumping into bed is not how we want to do it!"

Her fervor somewhat surprised Michael, but he now had to agree that Jan was a take charge kind of woman and he really liked her for it. Michael saw why Mia had become best friends with Jan. She seemed to be some kind of woman.

A little before midnight Jan suggested that Jerry go help Mike bring in their bags from the car and show them to their bedroom. They all went upstairs as Michael and Mia settled into their bedroom. Jan came in to make sure everything was good, and they were all set. Then she went up to Mia and gave her a deep soulful French kiss and warm embrace. "And no sex tonight you two. Save it for tomorrow. We will start with a big country breakfast and then the rest of the day will be fun, fun, fun." Jan said as she shut the bedroom door.

Next morning Jan delivered on her promise and cooked them up a hearty breakfast. Though she warned them to go easy on the coffee as she had heard that it might affect their performance later. That girl sure spent a lot of time thinking about and planning for sex.

After they had finished the last of the breakfast including the Jan approved fruit juice for drinks. Jan told Jerry and Michael that it was their job to do the dishes and clean up the kitchen. When they finished, they should have another orange juice and then to come and join the girls upstairs. She took Mia by the hand and said, "Let's go get out of these comfy pajamas into something a little more interesting for the men" and then they went up the stairs.

"Michael, we are lucky as hell to have those women" Jerry chatted as they went to work washing and drying dishes. "They are beyond sexy. I just want to let you know that I really hope you have fun with Jan. I know Mia and I will. You have probably guessed that Jan is a tiger in bed, and you just need to relax and enjoy yourself because I know she will. She always does."

"She wanted me to tell you that even though she can reach her orgasms pretty fast, that she would love you to keep going after that first orgasm. I am lucky to have a woman that can get off like that. I know she can seem kind of demanding when it comes to sex, but just remember she really does want everyone to, well you know, 'maximize their pleasure'." He said using air quotes with his fingers. "She really does. In fact, she obsesses on it."

Jerry started laughing as he dried the last dish. "God, that sounded really weird didn't it. I feel like I am her pimp. Shit it almost makes me feel nervous. Honestly, relax and enjoy yourself, but I think we maybe should do a few hits along with drinking our juice just to calm the nerves before going up to check in with the girls. I think this rule of Jan's that we don't have sex for a week before today puts us all on edge a little." Michael agreed with him thinking that being horny could be the reason for his case of jitters. Normally he was a very confident, if not a "cocky" lover.

After a few quick hits and more of that orange juice, which had Michael wondering what difference orange juice would have on the quality of sex, the boys went upstairs and knocked on the master bedroom door.

"Come in boys." They heard from the other side of the door. Michael and Jerry walked into the room. The room was large with a king size bed and two bed stands on either side of the bed. Michael noticed that on one of them was Mia's favorite bottle of oil that they used for keeping everything slippery during their love making. At the foot of the bed were two chairs with rounded backs that wrapped around to high arms facing the foot of the bed. There was no dresser in the room and also there were no girls.

"Sit in the chairs guys and slip off your shoes and socks as they just seem silly and are just in the way when we decide to undress you." Jan ordered us from behind the door that led to their master bath. Michael let out a small sigh as he sat in the chair which started Jerry laughing. Jerry reached over and gave him a small shot to the arm saying, "Relax man."

A few seconds later the door to the bathroom opened and Mia walked out. She had changed from her comfy pajamas. She was now wearing a black negligee that had a bra that pushed up her large shapely breasts. She filled out the cups of her bra admirably which resulted in a fantastic, while not overpowering, amount of cleavage. Her outfit included a tiny, black G-string and three-inch purple stiletto heels. She preened when she entered the room.

"Playmate quality boobs," Jerry blurted out some embarrassingly. He had told her that many times over the last couple of years. He even tried to convince her to go down to Chicago and see if she could land a photo session with Playboy. After Mia had told Jan about that, Jan had said that she suspected Jerry was just trying to go down there with Mia to "scope out" some Playboy Bunnies and Playmates and not necessarily trying to get Mia started in modeling. That seemed right to Mia, as Jerry was the horniest man she had ever met, and she had met a lot of horny guys.

Mia dipped her head to what she considered a compliment from Jerry and then curtsied saying, "Thanks for coming boys".

Jan then entered through the bathroom door. She was wearing a white one-piece outfit that had a deep V neckline that went well below her belly button. It was very tight and looked awesome against her dark olive tanned skin. You could see her nipples outlined against the silky, taut fabric. The nipples appeared to be already hard, making Michael wonder if she and Mia and come up to the bedroom and gotten started a little early. She entered the room and turned around slowly to show off her adorable ass cheeks that was partly hanging out from the rear of her tight outfit as she coyly bent over at the waist.

"Mia, I think you shouldn't have thanked the boys for coming. Because they haven't yet, and we don't want them too until we are ready for them to." Jan said with a big smile as she turned around to look at the men. This made them all laugh out loud and helped cut the sexual tension in the air.

Jan said, "Michael, thanks again for joining us. This will be great. But first let me say that going forward we will always try to be friends even more than we are lovers. In the bedroom here though, don't be afraid of asking for what you need. But before we start, I do have a couple of rules you should know about."

"First rule is 'The Women always get to Orgasm more often than the Men'. It is my golden rule. We are just built for having more orgasms than men. Don't worry though Mia and I will wear you both out."

"Second rule is we always have a girl conductor for our fun. The conductor is the one that sets the pace and has planned the sex for the day. I am the Conductor today. Sometimes it might be Mia, but it will always be a woman."

"The third rule is that we are here to have fun. So have fun. You may not always be the one having sex but just remember it is fun to watch too."

"And the last rule is to never, never forget about the first rule!"

Jan finished up by saying, "Mia and I have loved each other almost from the first day we met. I am so happy to have her here and that she has brought you here to join the party. Michael, now that Mia is your girlfriend, I think it is polite to ask you if it would be okay if I could kiss her?"

Michael was somewhat surprised by the question but replied, "Sure. After all she was your girlfriend before she was mine." Causing even more laughter.

As Jan and Mia were standing by the side of the bed near the bathroom door, Jan turned Mia to face her and first kissed her gently and then harder on the mouth. They started alternating their ardent French kissing with tender butterfly soft kisses as the held each other's faces. Michael and Jerry sat their transfixed at the site of these two beautiful women in their sexy outfits standing and necking with each other across the room.

After a few minutes of this kissing frenzy, Jan pulled away from Mia and catching her breath asked Michael, "Kind sir, would you mind if I caress and kiss you lovely girlfriend's beautiful breasts that I have so desperately missed touching these last few months?"

Michael was starting to get really turned on and he readily agreed with Jan's request as Jan knew he would. Jan turned again to Mia and reached for her large, firm, perfectly formed boobs that were being pushed up by her bra and reached into one of the cups and started to caress her breast. A sigh escaped Mia's lips followed by a satisfied murmur from Jan. As she continued to play with Mia's round mound still encased behind the bra, she leaned in and they kissed deeply. Jan shifted her attention to the other breast after a few minutes and also gave it some needed caressing.

Then she asked Mia if it would be okay if she freed her delicious boobs from her negligee so that she could better see them, touch them and kiss them. "Only if you will let me play with your tits too," answered Mia.

So, Jan unclasped Mia's black bra and it slid to the floor as Mia reached into Jan's deep V cut negligee and began grabbing at Jan's pert little breasts and squeezing her nipples to make them even harder than they had already become. This caressing and kissing each other's boobs caused both girls to emit low moans of pleasure as they stood beside the bed facing each other.

Jerry let out a low whistle and Michael let go with an "Oh my God" as the girls enjoyed the foreplay. A lot of heavy breathing later, Jan once again pulled away from Mia and turned to Michael asking, "Michael my new friend and lover to be, may I have Mia lay on the bed so that I can make love to her beautiful pussy? You are ready now aren't you my dear," she said to Mia. Both Michael and Mia immediately nearly shouted, "Yes!" back to Jan.

igotmojo21
igotmojo21
58 Followers