Ch. 03: Brother's Kinky Fucking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I pulled her smelly panties out of her legs and undid her bra. As I caressed her nipples, mom moaned aloud. "You could have agreed to this before…" I commented.

Then undressing myself, pulling her fragile body to her knees, I slowly inserted my hard on into her cunt. She couldn't bear the weight of her body even in her four-legged position and tried to fall in the front.

At first she moaned a bit, but now she couldn't even moan and there I was, her son, fucking my mom who was like a dead body now. The pungent smell of her urine and shit made me hornier and fucked her faster with my balls hitting her shit-covered ass. Fucking my mom doggie style, I left a whole load of cum into her cunt.

Then as I pulled out of her she fell to the puddle again like a dead woman. Clutching her hair with my hand, I pulled her head, and asked, " Will you ever say to me that you'll not have sex with me mom?"

She wiggled her head lightly. "Say yes or no…" I said in a harsh tone.

"No…" she said in a low but audible voice.

"Say that you'll have sex with me whenever I want and that you won't say this to anyone…" I said to her again.

"Yes…I would have sex with you whenever you want and do whatever you say…"she said and as I left her she fell to the floor again.

But now she began to fall asleep in the nasty mess of her urine and shit the whole day till it dried. God! I wish I'd never do this again. What I had done is really an unpardonable sin…

I hate my brother…damn I didn't know what he had in mind, fucking my fragile tired mom without her permission nastily amidst a mess of urine and shit…one day he would have to feel for this…

12