Ch. 04 Lianne, Further Out

Story Info
Swingers make new friends.
6.4k words
4.53
24.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bushman
Bushman
9 Followers

I

MY HUSBAND'S WHORE

Through the years Herbie's pride in my long, full tits has been strong. In fact, he wants other men to see me in the nude, which suits my bent toward exhibitionism.

An early phase of my self-display involved my brother's boy friends, but a year or two younger than I. We got our thrills--I showing, they seeing--at odd times about our house. One of my ploys was undressing in the bathroom when they entered the house, then hurrying past them as they reached the top of the stairs. Another favorite in hot weather was feigning sleep entirely naked with my legs slightly spread. Twice at least, through half-closed eyes, I saw three figures in my bedroom doorway, quietly watching.

Shortly into that period of early maturity, the prominent artist Aldo Vitelli invited me to be his nude model. Although I was eighteen at the time, he wanted to clear it with my mother inasmuch as they were social friends. Herbie, of course, claims that it was my big tits that attracted him. May be so... Aldo did make it easy for me and seemed delighted with my efforts. And, of course, for me in my budding sexual awareness, being naked with an older man was heaven-sent. Aldo told me I had “an unusually pretty vulva.” With the aid of a dictionary at home I deduced with surging happiness that he was referring to my cunt with its fleshy clitoris, and in bed that night I stretched and parted my labia with loving fingers, pretending they were those of the handsome Italian painter. I became wet, hot, and tingly, imagining Aldo himself naked with a hard cock that stuck straight out like my Cousin Don’s; and, with my moaning his name, my nightly orgasms were among my strongest to date. He rarely touched me in the studio; but his warm gaze and my moist vagina informed each other in silent appreciation, and many of my poses that he suggested were great turn-ons for both of us.

That summer experience paved the way, during my first two years at college, for my gaining work as a model for figure drawing classes at an adjacent city university. I experienced the flush of popularity as the youthful and older class members would cluster around me to socialize during breaks. I always chose to remain naked to afford the several cute guys a chance to see me up close and personal. Judging from their eye play, I’m certain that the dark body hair that the Lord gave me fascinated them. Of course, I did shave my legs and armpits, but my pubic bush was extensive and at the time several wisps of black hair circumscribed my big brown areolas. I guess I’m different; but I like being me, and I like to be seen as I am.

I’ve missed the modeling, which is a young person’s game, of course. While my opportunities for self-display have dwindled, a recent gambit at our new home has been my indiscreet backyard sunbathing--for the benefit of particular neighbors. Sometimes, in my desire to please them, I masturbate. Now, I know, that sounds pretty risqué; but if guys want to see me, I do want them to see my cunt, and spreading my legs to do myself helps them focus.

We discovered the intense pleasure of my masturbating “in public” in our early thirties. It began some time after Herbie had the idea of staying at out-of-town motels with our curtains open several inches--especially when young guys were around. The first few times I did slow undressing, combed my hair, and took several poses in front of the mirror, which included playing with my breasts. Later Herbie, standing behind me, would massage them with baby oil--always a turn-on for me. For any voyeurs our prelude had been the show. After the closing of the curtains our sex was incomparable.

The “happening” during which I first masturbated and did even more for strangers began in a motel restaurant when a horny brigade of college age boys took tables near ours. They had been registering about the time we arrived. I mean I hoped they were horny because I was. In truth, they exuded vitality and exuberance, and several were very nice looking. In view of our hopes for this trip, our observations of these young studs were a variety of foreplay—as both of us long for chances for me to be naked for an appreciative audience. “This is so exciting,” I whispered to Herbie. “ I want to mix in with them, flirt just a bit, to make sure they know our room number. E-45. Right?” On my way to the john, I chatted with the guys at one table to learn that they were the Princeton lacrosse team in for a weekend tournament, and, damned if they weren’t in the E Section near us. Back at our table, Herb glowed at my positive news; and we left a tip and hurried back to E-45 to plot the floorshow.

“You can’t believe how nice they are, dear,” I exulted. “And if we weren’t married, I’d fuck two of those guys in a minute. I’ve never had a Princeton man.” We laughed. Even though it was only 8:45, I wanted to get my clothes off. I find it so much nicer to be bare down below when we’re planning a sexual event.

“Seriously, darling,” Herbie cautioned, “if the show you put on is as good as it usually is, you definitely could be gang-fucked…although, as I remember, that has been one of your fantasies. Beg pardon, one of ours.” Undressed then, I bopped up on the bed to grant my loving husband an optimum view of my well lubricated vulva as I thought might entice a hardened gang.

“Uh-huh. I’d love to be fucked by six horny Princeton men…. And I’ve never told you about the gang-bang I almost had for myself. It was your sophomore year, at Winter Parties, the night you passed out on Bucky Sanders’ bed. He and I had gone down to the game room and found the punch bowl three-quarters full. The band had packed up, and we had the place to ourselves. The truth is the two of us were horny, and before long we were making out like crazy. He had me terribly sexy—oh, my cunt was so wet—and he pulled down the top of my gown, naked as I was beneath it, and was sucking my tits, when three freshmen came in and joined the grope.

“They eased my gown all the way off and carried me to the big leather couch, where I spread as they fingered me in readiness for their young cocks, which I wanted so very badly. Bucky had a beautiful big hard on, and I was playing with it before rolling his condom down, as he was going to be first; and the other guys were stepping out of their jockies, when Reggie Pope came in—He was President of the house or something—and broke up the party. With the honor of Sigma Sigma Tau, as well as my own, hanging in the balance, he then drove our drunken selves—you were still completely out of it--to our room in town, and I remained Reggie’s rescued virgin for another year. I didn’t want to hurt your feelings by telling you I wanted to fuck Bucky, but I have to admit I’ve dreamt about what might have been for the past fifteen years. It’s even more delicious to think about, now that you’ve told me you’d like to watch me with several men.

“And so tonight—tonight--could we have our gang-bang, sweetie?” I pleaded, jazzing the pink head of my clit to a new prominence, to which Herbie always pays rapt attention. “Let’s go all the way. I propose we fix the curtains open a full two feet—at which point you go down to the bar and alert any of our potential audience that I’m getting ready for bed. I’ll be up here, performing our usual opening act. But tonight, Honey, I want to masturbate, on the bed, perhaps for ten minutes. As I try to lock eyes with them through the picture window, they should get the unmistakable message that I want to be fucked. I know it won’t be easy, but maybe you could ingratiate yourself into their midst, perhaps tell them we would be most privileged to have them watch at closer range. Then you could herd those interested inside for our pleasure. I want to fuck them all: young guys don’t last very long.”

“Lianne, God damn it,” Herbie whined, his incisive self somewhat revived, “the action and the interlude you envision for here in the room is dreamy. I’d love to watch you fuck your young admirers. Nothing could be sweeter! But my role is a bitch. The set-up is insufficient—really. I want what you want, but it should be without such a heavy batch of the unknown. To be candid, I like everything you’ve proposed, EXCEPT me trying to bring the guys in here. What do you say? Couldn’t we just hold it to the exhibition?”

“Okay, darling, I agree,” I ventured, somewhat deflated but unconquered. “ But could we make it extra nice? Let’s fuck for them. After you’ve oiled my tits, I want to suck you a bit. Then I could take you from the top position, facing the window so that my tits will jiggle the way they do with me on top. And riding up and down on your nice cock, I’ll look into their eyes and mouth the words “Here’s how I wantta fuck you!”

Herbie bought my compromise. “Positively enchanting!” he said. And the show went on. I’ve never been sexier! And even without my glasses I made out four faces at the window, perhaps more.

* * * *

Recently we have been teasing each other with images of my taking other lovers on whom we could agree. Herbie's candidates have big cocks that he himself finds attractive. The first such fantasy that we turned into reality was a threesome with a college classmate of Herbie's, Rick, who consented to do some sketches of me. Herbie's delight in sharing me matched my pleasure at accepting Rick's lovely big cock. The positive aura of that affair led to our swinging with Bob, my sexiest ex-boyfriend, and his wife Anita, who has been one of my dearest friends.

Herbie and I agreed that the first phase of any such affair should be my weighing Bob's interest and, ideally, seducing him in private. And it happened one evening at our place while Anita and Herbie went for a drive. I had been so horny in the days before that I practically raped the poor dear in our library.

When Herbie and I retired that night, we lit candies and drank brandy in the nude. Then, per our agreement, I related everything that had happened--how I'd let Bob undress me, how I'd shown him my pussy and masturbated for him.

"Did he like your big clit?" Herbie slipped in.

"Yes, he did admire it--and said so."

"I'm so glad. Did you make yourself come?"

"No. But Bob did--twice!"

During my recital we touched ourselves and each other. Herbie oiled my breasts and kept them atingle as his questions and my answers deepened our intimacy profoundly. To describe Bob's cock I said it was not as long as Rick's but definitely thicker, that it was circumcised, as is Herbie's own, and perhaps an inch longer. He was thrilled that I had sucked the wine-colored knob and that I did enjoy fucking such a big one. The climax of my evening was telling that Bob had come completely in my pussy. During that description I had been fingering my clit and with my left hand plucking Herbie's bulging glans, which was becoming coated with slippery pre-come. Knowing we were both ready, I lay back spreading my legs again that night--my husband's willing whore--that he might savor my evening's earnings. When my gratification was perfect, we fucked with wild abandon until the flood of Herbie's gratitude blended with Bob's passion.

During the next few days Herbie's willingness to be intimate with Anita interfaced with her building enthusiasm for a foursome. And twice a month or so we got together for games, during which Anita and I discovered that we were in love and in need of more frequent assignations.

On these occasions our intimacy was delicious. We discovered that we both loved nudity: our luncheons were naked, and afterwards in bed we'd exchange massages and kiss and play unhurriedly. The major joy of those days, however, was the deepening of our woman-to-woman friendship: we'd talk and laugh about our childhood doings and our sexual escapades. We even reverted to our early pet names for each other—“Boobs” and “Leasy.”

Our dating histories had three guys in common--Bob, Hank, and Ron, and I was astounded and glad for her to learn that she had fucked all three--and a wee bit jealous. She said Hank was the first to break her down, and that was easy for me to believe because he was a good kisser and had been a persistent and passionate sucker of my tits. I admitted to her that Hank had been the first guy I let finger-fuck me. She said going on the pill released her to have sex with her succeeding boy friends. We laughed at my saying I was a late bloomer but had come on like gangbusters before Herbie and I tied the knot . “ I mean the dear fellow refused to fuck me,” I told her, “and, when I discovered that one of his fraternity brothers, Art Bachelor, had the hots for me, I went to bed with Art and one of his buddies. Two at once! The second guy was Reggie Pope. Remember? He married Becky Wild. Becky and Reg are especially dear to me for first having given me orgasms orally. And you are the fourth, darling Boobsie, with Herbie in between.”

“Are you saying you had you and Herb did a foursome with the Popes?”

“O no, but that is something to think about. As you remember, Becky and I roomed together on Equestrienne trips freshman year. She had never kissed a guy and was especially keen on hearing my stories when we were nude together in bed. When telling her how much I had wanted to fuck your Bob, and how he would shoot his warm seed on my tits and stomach, we both were so aroused that I couldn’t keep from masturbating, as I am now. Feel how wet I am ….O, Boobs, that feels nice….O yeah!”

Anita was then massaging my clitoris, unsheathed and hard. “ O, Leasy, I want to suck your sweet clit; but, first,” she implored, “ please let me watch you play with it while you tell me about you and Bob. He was nineteen then and you were eighteen?”

“Yeah. His playing with my bare tits was slow but ardent and ever so sexy. We’d be completely nude save for my panties on our couch, and Bob would maneuver so that his hardened cock would grind perfectly against my clit before bathing my tits with his come. After he’d leave, up in my bedroom I’d finish his beautiful start, masturbating, remembering the night he had slipped the big mushroom head past the slippery crotch of my panties-- right into my cunt—sorry then that I had frozen in panic rather than to have fucked his full, thick length all the way into me and kept on fucking till I would have felt the flood of his hot ejaculate way up inside.”

We were both masturbating and enjoyed what could have been the greatest orgasms of our new-found love life. Later I did admit that I probably would have fucked Bob had the sequence of my lovers had been reversed, as Hank and Ron had opened me with their finger-fucking for a real man such as Bob is. "He made me so hot for it! But--one funny thing--it's Herbie who agitated for our getting together this summer."

"You must realize that I too wanted it," Nita confessed, "The night of your cookout when I caught sight of you two kissing, I dragged Herb over to our house to give you love birds the chance to do it. And later when I tasted you on Bob's cock, I became wildly horny for us to swing."

"This is incredible," I murmured.

"It's because all three of us love you so much, Leasy. It's such a turn-on for Herb and me to watch. Remember last time when you were riding Bob, facing us at the foot of the bed, and all three of us were masturbating at once. I'll never forget it. You were so beautiful!'

"Thank you, Nita dear, for sharing. And for your wonderful loving... Please eat me--now!"

**** * Men, we had decided, had their place--and should certainly not call all the shots. When the guys dreamed up a November vacation in Martinique, Anita and I--not entirely liberated-- demanded that some of our activities be at our pleasure. We concluded that, although we liked the hanging of our husbands, Herbie's fantasies about my fucking guys with big cocks should be enacted on my terms! Anita said she would help me pick a stud; consequently the nude beaches of that Caribbean pleasure land would become the field of our research and experimentation. Herbie and Bob bought the idea and said they'd loiter anonymously, leaving it to Anita and me to select attractive guys to party with.

Anita had told me that much of her life she had felt herself a prisoner of the conventions of dress and for others to see her bare breasts would be liberating. Also she said since Hank had introduced her to fellatio, her imagination about men's penises had been rampant and urges to suck off attractive men had disturbed her everyday living. And now the chance to be nude with strangers, which our vacation promised, was terribly exciting to her.

I heartily sympathized, saying I felt the same way. I didn't try to put into words the exhilaration I've known from the erectile responses of lovers and admirers. Nor did I care to suggest the extent of my exhibitionism, which has been such a turn-on for Herbie and me. But I did add, "Your tits are so lovely, Boobsie dear, I will be proud of them."

Then Anita kissed me and said, "Thank you, sweetie--and please, I hope you won't shave! The fullness of your dark bush is so sexy. Bob and I are crazy about it."

"Don't worry, darling. Neither Herbie nor I can stand my five o'clock shadow!'

II MISTRESS OF THE REVELS

When we landed in Martinique and the time came for us to fold our terry-cloth robes and saunter across the sands among clusters of young studs and nubile girls, we were traversing the shores of heaven. The tropical breezes and the rapt attention of fellow vacationers kept our nipples taut and our pussies moist much of our time on the beach.

Our second day at the resort I found my man: he was an employee, the masseur. He took up my full screen that late afternoon, and we got acquainted when I intentionally bumped into him while swimming. Sol, who had been a trackman in college, had a miraculous body. Being Jamaican he had skin of the richest black; his great pecs and buns glistened in contrast to the white sand, and his cock--a beautiful swinger, uncircumcised and full--was the answer to Herbie's dreams, which I now shared.

As I say, Herbie and I had been happy, and together we had ventured into two affairs which definitely bid to open up our marriage. The large penis of my first extra-marital partner, Rick, excited us and led to our intimacy with Anita and Bob, whose nice thick one I love fucking. These new joys had sparked my curiosity and a wildness, which Nita encouraged. Now, having seen Sol's magnificent black cock, I wanted to be the demure white girl of my fantasies, enslaved in the court of a Nubian king, be exhibited, my young pussy made ready for him by his attendants, and then be royally fucked. This surging desire for a handsomely endowed black man was so wild that it cried out for further discussion with my wonderful Herbie. Consequently, the next day, naked on the beach, I asked him, "Are you finding Martinique as nice as we'd imagined, dear?"

"Lianne, being your husband here and now is so exciting! I love your showing your beautiful body and watching guys respond."

"Respond enough to want to fuck me, perhaps?"

"Oh, yes, darling. Have you discovered any interesting candidates?"

"As a matter of fact, I have. First, please realize that, while I love the parties with our well-hung friends, they've fed a strong desire in me for even bigger cocks! Here on the beach yesterday I met Sol. He's very unusual. I hope you'll like him because I want very much to fuck him."

"Lianne, your sexuality is my delight: having your needs met by nice guys with big cocks is the turn-on of my life!"

"Thank you, darling. You have been so good to me ... Here he comes now--from help's quarters. I'll meet him and bring him over." With that, I sauntered over to a cut-off point and greeted Sol, "I'd like you to meet my friend." His swelling cock, I was glad to note, was long and beautifully alive as we jiggled across the sand to Herbie. In small talk Sol's voice was gentle, deep, and British. His dark eyes weighed the fullness of my breasts and caressed my hardening nipples, which I wanted his sensuous mouth to suck. Herbie's eyes were big, though focused elsewhere. Later, with a smile, he whispered, "The answer to my dreams!"

Bushman
Bushman
9 Followers
12