Ch. 04 Lianne, Further Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To test Sol's availability I signed up for a full body massage (30 U.S. dollars). The outdoor parlor was fenced beneath sheltering palm trees. "We won't need the sheet," I announced, laying aside my robe and hopping onto the table.

He smiled widely and chortled, "As you wish." The deep music in his voice made me cream. It was so easy to relax in the warmth of the day to his long, strong fingers working the aromatic oil into my neck, back, buttocks, and the long muscles of my legs. I noticed that his uniform was a mesh pouch, which packed his black length into a U-curve. During the masterful massage of my breasts with gentle milking of the long, hard nipples, I felt my vagina opening like a flower and suggested to Sol that he free himself from "that butterfly net."

"I must remain dressed," he intoned. "We are permitted to fuck the customers only after hours, but I do give deep massages. Yours would be at no extra charge."

Words are pale waifs to describe Sol's deep massage: I had a world tour of incredible delight with two earthquake orgasms, plus Sol's agreement to attend our Friday soiree.

The potential party-comers grew in number as Anita's eye for beauty seized upon one of the most handsome cocks that either of us had ever seen. It belonged to Bill, who had landed with our flight from Miami with his friend Angela. In their late twenties, they were into nudity somewhat tentatively: they'd cover up after swimming; however, Anita had seen enough to befriend them immediately and join them for walks along the shore. Bill, a fiction writer, was quite tall with a shock of blond hair that floated to one side and behind. His stroll accentuated the swing of his long semi-circumcised dong--as though volleyed from thigh to thigh of the shapely legs. It was beautifully proportional to the range of his graceful body. Angela, Nita discovered, was an Assistant Professor of Anthropology with a specialty in African lore. She was physically like Bill, with long blond hair to the waist and truly adorable tits. They hung amazingly low like elongated pears with wide pale pink nipples and swung pendulous when she moved.

How to get these two to our crowd scene? The English majors among us could talk literature, and perhaps Sol could expound on the survival of ancient rites in Jamaica. Indeed after a day or two the pair became more comfortable with their nude beauty, which had been prompting friendly smiles and admiring looks. They mixed in with us for after-dinner dancing, during which Sol's rapport with Angela was singular.

My approach to Bill was aquatic: one morning I swam a distance underwater and gave Bill's bell rope two gentle downward yanks. "Ding-dong," I greeted him, "it's your friendly mermaid."

"What a gorgeous nymph you are!" he laughed, drinking in the peaking nipples of my heavy breasts. He may have been intrigued by the few dark wisps of hair that sprout around the outer circles. Herbie numbers these and my profuse pubic hair among the charms of my "individual beauty," which make him keen on our going to nude beaches. While Bill and I made small talk up to our waists in the clear water, I couldn't but notice how the tidal action wafted and wagged his beautiful cock. When he observed, "Seriously, Lianne, you have incredible breasts." I said, "Thank you," and as I floated off, he called, "I hope to see more of you."

"Oh, I think you will," I gargled.

Herbie also had a great idea: a nude picnic--a variety of foreplay! Beer and wine, sandwiches, a story Bill was working on, and folksongs by Angela on a guitar that Sol would lend.

Those three hours were fun: it was as though we were old friends. While Angela played and taught us a few chants, Bill's thigh became a pillow for Anita. At one point, across the way from them, I lightly arranged my pussy lips, and at another I fingered my clit so that, I hoped, the pink head would show for Bill's pleasure and my own. Later when Bill was reading his story--entitled "The Best Man," about a young couple out in a canoe--Anita put her arm around Angela, who with great interest watched me toying with Herbie's penis and then Bob's. Both guys responded manfully. After the picnic Angela had an appointment with Sol for a massage--a gift from both families.

At dinner we pretended to hatch the idea for a Friday evening party in our suite. Hail, Mary! They agreed to it. When I said we ladies would direct the athletics, Angela became enthusiastic; and at a planning session later, with giggles aplenty, we contrived a program that had something for everyone.

The controlled orgy began when I, as Mistress of the Revels, wearing my robe, greeted the men in the living room and instructed them to disrobe and knock on the bedroom door when they were ready to be introduced to the girls. Of course, we were all nude, and the extended greetings consisted of cock-shakes and tit-feels. Then we lined the guys up by cock-length. Eight-inch Bob and seven-inch Herbie were clearly #3 and #4. Without an obvious winner, Anita sought to bring out the best in the finalists by sucking them to top form. When Bob moaned, "What about us?" I directed Angela to do Herbie, while I enjoyed Bob's nice thick one. At length, a draw was declared; and Sol and Bill were assigned the far double bed and Herbie and Bob, the other.

At this point each girl, assuming the top position, fucked each cock in ascending order. Ejaculation was prohibited--only ten thrusts to a customer. Of course, there were several rounds before the grand finale. Memorable pictures I carry of that evening include (1) the beautiful Angela riding Herbie and her other men, joyous, with long boobs waving and jouncing and (2) Anita spreading her voluptuous legs to enjoy Sol's strong tongue before taking his enormous cock in a black-into-white dance of beauty.

Finally I announced the last round. Sequentially each man would choose a recipient and deliver his pent-up ejaculate while the gallery watched. Bob, whom I had coached confidentially, volunteered to decide the order of choosing, which would also be the order of exhibition. Everyone cheered. Was it for male supremacy, or for the death of the workers?

Bill chose me. Herbie chose Angela. Sol chose Anita. Bob chose Herbie.

"What?" the crowd gasped.

"I'd like Herb to suck me off. We had our choices."

The silence lengthened till Herbie spoke: "I'll be a sport."

The sublimity of those couplings is indescribable--especially my sweet surrender to the powerful jets of Bill's ultimate pleasure. But I confess my joy at Herbie's final wish: "Before I choke to death, I want Lianne to make Bob ready for me." So with Bill's warm load of semen aswirl in my cunt, I happily spread my legs to my first lover. It was a luscious fuck before the audience of spouses and friends. As Bob's climax neared, I whispered in his ear, "We love you, Bob, and thank you," and then released him for Herbie's delectation. Through a lens of tear I watched my two dearest lovers celebrate their devotion to me. Herbie was great--keeping the rhythm that we had set--and when Bob came, I had the orgasm of my life. Herbie swallowed the principal of Bob's gift, and I helped with the dividends. After all, we'd gotten into that fantasy together.

III MORE PILLOW TALK

Later between our own cool sheets, "Well dear," I ventured, "it's been six months since you talked me into having sex with Rick and you let Bob have his way with me. And tonight you watched me with Sol and Bill. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did: I love playing the exhibitionist to your voyeur. It's a wonderful extension of our love-making. But how do you explain your generosity? Why do you like sharing me with our friends? Is it that you're in love with Anita? Of course, I couldn't blame you for that!"

"Well, I do love “Boobs.”. Besides you, she's the sexiest girl I've ever known. Her tits are so beautiful! I’d always wanted to be her lover, but equally strong was my desire for Bob to fuck you because he got you so hot when you were eighteen and you’ve never forgotten him. I wanted his nice big cock for your pleasure. Of course, my wish to share is also related to my wanting other men to see you nude. Something I’ve never told you: shortly before we began to date, I watched one night through your living room window as you and Roger made love. Your willingness to show your big lovelies and have Roger suck them made me crazy for you and your delight in showing them. During this week I've shared your pride in having so many others see how beautifully your big tits hang when you're nude. Your obvious pleasure tonight in having Sol play with them and suck them was great--not to mention watching their tantalizing undulations when you were being strongly fucked! You like having an audience, don't you? The lushness of your sex, dear, cries out to be exhibited, pampered, and gratified."

“Uh-huh, I do like to fuck for an audience—especially for you and Anita, and now for our new friends. Hey, by the way, I remember the night you peeked at Roger and me. Because I thought your "good night" did not seem entirely genuine, I intentionally left the shades up and the lights on--hoping that your seeing my tits would give you some ideas. And it worked--as did your being under the bed when Art Bachelor and I went all the way. That made you super sexy, didn't it?"

"O my God, yes! It was the genesis of my wanting to watch you. Having showered with him, I could imagine how enormous his hard cock was. And just listening to you fuck was unimaginably wild! Your moans and cries of gratification I've never forgotten."

"Now, sweetie, that we're in a confessional mode, I have to admit that I've let you believe that Art was my first deep lover. But he wasn't."

"You did fuck Roger!"

"No, but you know the guy nearly as well--your fraternity brother, someone I now admire and respect more than I do Art. He used to open holes for Art on the football field."

"Reggie Pope--Oh, my God!"

"Uh-huh ... it happened that same night that you overheard Art and me. He was having some university interviews and joined us for dinner at Shanahan's. As you remember, I was terribly horny and wanted very much to do it with Art; but dancing afterwards with both of them and feeling Reggie’s hardening cock against me got me in the mood for the threesome that the guys proposed.”

"What happened?" Herbie panted. "What kinds of stuff did you do?"

"At a hotel room in the city I became their slave for a night--first stripping for their inspection and pleasure. They both loved my big tits. And Reggie proved to be a gentle and most accomplished lover: his tongue-flicking my clit, while Art sucked my tits, gave me a wonderful orgasm—and that was just the beginning. You're right about Art's cock, honey: it was really big! But because Reggie's was so much like yours, I wanted him to go first so I could pretend that it was you. He went all the way in surprisingly easily, dear: your gifts of young zucchini had been well chosen!"

"Holy smokes, that's amazing. Reg still opening holes for Art--even in hotel rooms. What an awesome orgy! And I'm so glad it was good sex for you, darling, when you needed it. Thank you for telling me. Feel my cock." Herbie's erection was strong. "And I'd been thinking that your first threesome was with Rick and me ...” And then we were silent as I stroked Herbie’s beautiful hard, remembering , and ever grateful that my husband was such a good sport and ever solicitous of my needs and pleasure. “You know, darling,” he continued, “ Reggie and Becky are an attractive couple. Now that we've expanded our marriage to include Rick, Bob, and Anita, might you still be attracted to Reg enough for us to swing with the Popes? I'd love to see Becky's little girl tits bare!"

"Now, Herbie ... Frankly, with our new experiences, I have fantasized about having them join us, but to carry it out is something else again. But, darling, if you'd honestly like to watch me fuck Reggie Pope, I'II broach the subject with Becky."

"Oh, yes, honey, please do. Our swinging has made you a new woman. Your physical beauty is so rare, and the joy you take in exhibition radiates and liberates others. Not only has the variety of your sex partners reduced your frustration level but also the fun you've been having is wonderful for me to watch. You and I are further bonded by your beguiling insistence that I suck the cocks of your new lovers--to make them ours. And, I must tell you, I get a special high from watching your lovely face when a lover is bringing you to your peak. I'll always remember your tears of joy when Rick's long rod reached your depth, your powerful bucking in response to Bob's deep pumping, and your serene smile and whispered encouragement at Anita's oral attentions. And then at the picnic Wednesday, watching you seduce Bill during the singing was something else! When you spread your legs so that he could see your full bush and watch you tease your erecting clit, it was a most sensual invitation to fuck. Then seeing Bill's beautiful cock grow and rise slightly made me want him for you--even more than I'd wanted Sol for you! His choice to come in your cunt for the last round was perfect! You were so beautiful together!"

"Thank you, darling, I love fucking for you. And thinking about Bill, you like his big cock, don't you? I'd love to watch you suck it, you know. Do you suppose he'd be willing to share Angela with us again sometime? Aren't her areolas stunning? Oh, Herbie, just thinking about them. I know your cock is still coated with her love juice ... and that you could have a taste of Bill if ... if you'll be my six, and I'll be your nine."

* * * *

Our vacation closed with a couple of wild revelations. At the Miami Airport awaiting our flights to different destinations, Angela drew me aside and thanked me in heartfelt fashion for being so friendly and inviting Bill and her along on our intimate excursions. He had flown out to do a reading somewhere earlier that morning. "Most people don't know this--but Bill is actually my step-brother. We've been lovers for a long time," she confessed, “but I want you to know further is that your kindness and open sexuality have shown us delightful alternatives.”

In answer I told her that Herbie and I had become very fond of them and would love to visit them in upstate New York, and perhaps do another vacation with them.

"Oh, excellent!" she whispered, hugging me. “O listen, before I leave, Bill has been driving me and himself crazy this week saying, ‘ I know Lianne from somewhere!’ And this morning he was all smiles, saying, ‘I’ve got it!’ He said it was on a college lacrosse trip five years ago. And he said the team’s password remained ‘E-45 ‘ for the rest of his time at Princeton. What was that all about?”

“O Angela!” I screamed through my hoots of laughter. ”He’s right! But that was in another country, and besides the wench is doing much better these days. Seriously, Herbie and I were into anonymous weekends back then--which made for good fucking times. And I can understand that Bill got a better look at me than I, at him. But, believe me, Angela, getting to know your beautiful brother this week has been ever so special.” I kissed her again, and whispered in her ear, “Thank you for sharing.”

Meeting up with Herbie, I announced with a weakly contrived straight face, “Honey, I just fucked my Princeton man….” He nearly shit laughing while I explained—and he’s been smiling ever since.

12