Ch. 05: Full Contact

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good. Janie thought you looked a little freaked out."

"Can you blame me?"

"No," Brian interjected. He'd been listening.

"So…" Bill glanced around, then focused on the television. He looked suddenly confused. His whisper was just loud enough to carry over the technofuck music. "Are you two, uh, three… like, swingers or something?"

"Swingers? Good word for it."

"So, uh…"

Rick leaned over and held up his hand. "If you think about it too hard, it'll never happen."

"Right," Bill nodded. He tried to swallow but his mouth was dry. "Weren't you going to bring out a water?"

"Sorry, forgot," Rick smiled. "You know where they are."

Bill stood, teetered a bit, then angled for the kitchen.

On the wide-screen plasma, the guys were already checking out the next mark: an unusually big-boobed Asian girl. A little bit of stock footage from Van Nuys airport… then "Kim" is detained by airport security.

"Sorry, ma'am, but the rules require a cavity search."

"But I floss twice a day!"

"That's not the kind of cavity we mean, ma'am, but you'll definitely want your tooth brush when we're done…"

It was a kick to see where this was going (and with the fake TSA badges, Rick figured it was loosely based on real life).

### ### ### ###

Bill staggered back to the kitchen, just skirting eye contact with Janie as he did. He slipped past her, sliding behind and around her to get to the fridge. He wanted nothing more than to grab her hips and… As he sidestepped, he kept his hands to himself.


After fishing a cold water bottle from the fridge, he bellied up to the breakfast bar, standing right next to her. At her elbow was a spare water bottle. In her hand was a piece of plain wholegrain toast.

"Hungry?" Bill started brilliantly.

"No, just supporting our local bakers," she explained.

"Okay, I deserved that one."

Both of them stared at the television a moment. The Asian's shirt was off and a security guy was checking her boobs for explosives.

Bill took a sip. "I thought Asians were usually petite."

"They are. And most of her is."

"Not her! Her boobs are as big as…" Bill grimaced and took another sip.

"Mine?"

"Well, I was gonna say… yours."

"Thought so."

"Thank you. By the way." They both glanced at her chest, though she watched his eyes as he scanned the cum spots. "I am sorry about the boob razberries, though," Bill rattled on. "We'd all been… I mean, honestly, I took advantage out there. I mean, Rick didn't even tell me until just now… that…"

"What?"

"That you two are swingers." Bill nodded. "That's great news, by the way."

Janie got an ever-so-subtle smile. "And why's that?"

Bill could feel his heart pounding in his chest. "Because I loved diving into your chest and I'd give my right arm to do it again."

She stood there, chewing toast in all her glory, sexier than Bill could ever remember. "Swingers, huh?" She washed the last of the toast down with a sip of water. "I guess that's a good way to put it."

"How do you put it?"

"That I'm his party girl." Janie swept the red hair from her face. "Or that I'm his whore. I'm a little submissive, so I like them both."

Bill blinked a few times. "Do you have any paper towels?"

Janie's eyes went wide. "You didn't!"

"No, but at this rate, I might."

Janie smiled and turned back toward the television, letting the level ride for a moment. Absentmindedly, she started caressing the hem of the sportsbra at it's lowest, her fingers just brushing the tops of her breasts where cleavage was the deepest – and where Brian's cum was still drying. "So I take it you noticed."

"Yes." Bill took a nervous sip of water. "So, ah, was Brian the first…?"

"Tonight?"

Bill blinked again, then blurted: "Yeah."

"Yes."

"But Rick didn't, uh, hasn't…?"

"Not yet. Besides," Janie licked her lips. It wasn't lascivious, just softly inviting. "He likes me a little sloppy."

Bill stood frozen a moment. It was like getting a dare to climb into a barrel, knowing that Niagara Falls was just down river. He looked at her and couldn't believe he could be standing there, next to a goddess – this slut goddess – that seemed to wear cum like a badge of honor. Her words buzzed in his head: …submissive …sloppy

Bill reached for her and ran his fingers up her arm. She smiled at him, then turned back to the television. She didn't brush him off, she didn't move toward him, she didn't move away. She just smiled as she watched the Asian girl suck cock.

A glance into the living room was a reality check. Dave was still in the far corner, his eyes locked on the screen. Even if he looked over – he'd be blinded to anything on the far side of the tube. Still, what if he could see? A heartbeat later, it was a rush to think he might see. Brian's swollen ankle was visible, resting on the back of the loveseat, but the rest of him was out of view. Rick – Rick was looking at them. The caress froze.

Even though they were in the dark of the kitchen, Rick could see them. Yet it was clear what he was looking at – he was focused on her. It was pure eye contact between future husband and wife. Jane was looking at her fiancée, her lips parted, her breath held. …His whore… Her word submissive echoed again. Bill hooked his left thumb under her near shoulder strap and Rick held her gaze.

The couple didn't break eye contact as the third man traced a line up her far side, sending a shiver down her spine. Bill hooked his right thumb under Janie's far strap. The future husband had the slightest grin – and he nodded to Bill.

Janie felt the spandex sliding off her shoulders. She felt cool air rush over her suddenly exposed breasts. She felt her whole body tighten – though her nipples couldn't have gotten any harder.

She felt Bill slide behind her, and she felt his rigid dick pressing into her ass. He reached around, and in the flickering light of the television, hefted her naked tits in his hands. Rick stared back at them and she watched her future husband nod approvingly as she was groped.

Bill cupped her heavy globes and he rolled her nipples between his fingers. From across the room, her fiancée smiled as she was openly fondled, right there in the kitchen. Rick took a deep breath and forced his attention back to the Asian whore on the screen.

Bill leaned over, his hands still massaging her tits. "I've wanted you for years."

Janie took one last look at Rick, then kissed the side of Bill's face. Her lips were soft and gentle. "Take me. Take what you want."

Bill had to breathe deep. "I want what Brian had… but I want more. I want you every way I've ever imagined you."

She kissed him again, flexing her butt at the same time – massaging his hard cock through his pants. "I do have to go to work in morning, William."

"How much can I sample?"

"How long can you last?" She whispered back.

Bill wanted to say forever. He had instant visions of fucking the goddess on every flat surface in Santa Monica. He slid his hands to her hips and knew the answer was not long. One picture popped into his head, the one that had been sparked when his face was buried in her cleavage. "Can I…?" Submissive. Bill swallowed and started again. "I want to fuck your tits."

Janie smiled and turned to face him. He got in a boob squeeze, but couldn't even kiss her before she started sinking, her hand sliding down his chest, down his abs, down to his waistband.

She flipped her hair out her face and pulled on his shorts. She could see his bulge in front of her, inches away from her lips. She slid the shorts further and hooked the jock in her fingers. She tugged the elastic until she saw a mass of hair and the base of his stiff tool. A moment later, Bill's prick sprung out, brushing her cheek.

Janie tilted her head and took him into her mouth. One long suck on his shaft and Bill's knees started to buckle. She pushed forward, swallowing around him, coating his cock in saliva. His balls were already tightening.

Janie pulled back and pushed her boobs together. "Fuck me! Fuck my tits!"

Bill leaned on the counter and bent at the knees. He aimed his cock just below her globes and felt the heat of her chest. He thrust and it was perfect, sliding his shaft through her cleavage. It was so perfect, so smooth, so firm, so hot.

Janie pressed her boobs, making a perfect path for Bill's cock. Her nipples were between her fingers, ultra sensitive as Bill started thrusting, fucking her tits. His bulbous head poked out, thrusting toward her neck, then disappeared between her luscious tits.

She dropped her chin to her chest and stuck her tongue out, intent on catching the tip of his prick. Her mouth was like a target for him, and he thrust his tool through her cleavage, fucking her chest until he scored, his head touching her tongue. In that instant, the vision matched what he'd imagined for years.

He verged on shock as he exploded between her tits.

She held her tits tight, her globes milking the jizz from his cock. His thrusts stuttered as his cock shot wads up toward her neck, covering her chest in sperm. Built up from a day of flirting, she was a mess. A moment later, he could barely move his hips.

Janie let go of her tits and took him in her mouth. Gently and slowly, her eyes closed, she nursed on his sensitive cock. As she swallowed the last of him, she reached between her legs, under her loose waistband, and slid a finger in her panties.

With Bill's cock in her mouth, she cupped his balls with one hand and circled her clit with the other. Her lips were locked around his shaft, her hand lovingly massaging the last of his sperm into her mouth, her other hand… pushing her button.

She opened her eyes and looked up past his cock, making eye contact with her old friend just as her orgasm burst out. Waves of pleasure rocked her, warm vibrations radiating from her middle to her toes to the lips that were wrapped around a cock. Her eyes fluttered closed and she leaned back against the cabinet.

Bill's cock fell from her mouth though a long strand of cum and saliva kept them connected. She couldn't stand to touch her clit so she circled around it. Her other hand traced a line between her breasts to feel the slippery evidence. Some of the clumps were starting to roll down her chest, forming a little river in her cleavage. She ran a finger through it – slimy, a bit clumpy and very warm. She was inhaling the scent as Bill pulled his shorts back over his semi-hard cock.

He offered her a hand up but she waved him off, staying on her knees on the floor. She closed her eyes, still feeling last fading waves of her orgasm. Only now did the sound of the TV start creeping back to her consciousness. Still, she could feel Bill kneel next to her.

"Staying here?"

"Afterglow."

"Tell me about it." Bill put a hand on her shoulder. "Thank you."

Janie smiled but she kept her eyes closed.

"I can die now. I don't even have to go to heaven. Heaven came to me."

Janie opened her eyes. "You're very sweet."

"I will always remember this."

Janie cocked an eyebrow. "What? Me on my knees, your cum on my tits, your dick in my mouth?" She blew him a kiss to punctuate it.

Bill paused. He was picturing it already. "I think I'm hard again."

"That's pretty good considering all the tequila you had…"

"If you could only see what I'm seeing."

Janie ran a finger through his cum, then licked it off. "Remember it. Next time you see me, picture your cum on my tits. When you hear me say hello, picture my lips wrapped around your cock…"

Bill adjust the shaft in his shorts. "It'll be nice to remember it instead of just imagining it."

Janie dabbed his cum on her lips like it was lip-gloss, then gave him a sassy, seductive smile.

"Jesus. You're like an evil Tinkerbell, you know that?"

"Tinkerbell is a blonde… but I'd do her."

Bill's eyes bugged out and he had to adjust his shorts again. "My god, what I'd give to do you right now!"

Janie lifted her arms over her head and gave him a coy look. "What's stopping you?"

"That I have to piss so bad I'm gonna burst – then I know I'm just gonna stumble off and pass out and I'm not gonna remember any of this."

Janie pouted, circled her breasts and rolled her nipples in her hands. "That is a shame, Bill. I mean: if you can't remember the first, then you can't have the second…"

He looked at her, his gaze serious. "What are the odds there would ever be a second?"

"That's up to Rick, Ironman. I'm his."

"Would you ever be up for a second?"

"Brian got his second tonight."

"Yeah, but that's Brian…" Bill stopped mid-sentence. His dick was starting to poke out of his shorts. "You've done… When?"

"Super Bowl weekend."

Bill slapped his forehead. "After I left?"

"We almost called you back, but you'd been drinking." Jane reached down and slid her arms back into her sportsbra. "We didn't want you driving."

"Son of a… That's enough to make me want to get on the wagon." Bill stood and edged away, toward the bathroom. "So I might get another shot?"

Janie smiled, almost shy – and nodded.

### ### ### ###

The Asian whore was on her knees, naked save for a choker and high heels. Surrounding her was a circle of black slacks, shiny shoes and stiff cocks. She'd been fucked blue by the crew, starting in a long sequence as the lieutenant used his nightstick on her like a dildo – and she got off on it. It was one of those moments where you know the "actress" isn't acting.

She started sucking another officer's cock as she was fucked by the club. She came, convincingly, her moans muffled by the cock in her mouth. The lieutenant took the place of the nightstick and she started bouncing between the men, those fantastic tits jerking around as she was double teamed.

A minute later, the nightstick dildo came back to play. They dipped the shaft in her wet cunt for lube, then slid it up her ass. As they started pounding all three holes, she looked like of the few actresses that genuinely enjoyed her job.

Every couple of minutes, they'd take the stick from her ass and feed it to her. It was absolutely nasty, yet painfully hot. She would run her tongue along it and inhale her scent. They'd see her juices: slimy white against the black shaft, then the weapon would go into her mouth. She'd bob on it like a cock and it would come out clean.

Then it turned to triple-teaming. Guys would fuck her, lubing up in her pussy, then switch fuck her very inviting ass. Like musical chairs, the five guys would move from pussy to ass to mouth. If you thought about it, it was disgusting, yet you took your eyes off of it. The two odd men out got occasional wanks from her as she was fucked silly and one of them straddled her to fuck her tits.

The gangbang went on for six or so minutes until the guys were ready to pop. She got on her knees and the nightstick came back. She lowered herself until the handle slid up into her. She rode it like a short, well-ribbed dildo as the officers surrounded her.

Janie passed in front of the television just as the money shots started. She ducked and slid on to the couch, between Rick and Dave. She steadied herself with a hand on each of their legs, but she didn't take her hands off as she leaned to whisper to her fiancée.

"I could never do that."

Rick answered without taking his gaze off the scene. "Really? I figured you'd be a natural."

"Well… this part, maybe, but double dipping? So unclean. And ass-to-mouth? That's just gross!"

"Not even for me?"

Janie was silent a moment. She was gripping his leg pretty hard as she thought. "You'd have to give me warning. I'd have to be sooo rinsed out… and even then – I'm not making any promises!"

Rick started to lean over for a kiss when he smelled the unmistakable aroma of sex. He glanced at her in the reflected light of the television. Her face was the same, the cum on her forehead maybe a bit dried out… She glanced past him, toward Brian as he looked at her. She smiled, and Rick knew they'd made eye contact.

Brian was seeing the same things as Rick: a field of fresh cum splattered across her tits, oozing down between her globes. Rick nodded. From the time he'd given approval and looked away, Bill had taken it from fondle to full tit-fuck.

"In the kitchen?"

"You didn't see me go down?"

"Missed it. I was watching a different whore."

Janie pouted. "She's pretty but I'm live."

"Yes you are, and prettier than her."

"You're sweet."

"And from the looks of it, you're salty." Rick glanced around, then leaned back to Jane. "No, same sit with Brian. Once I gave the go-ahead, I gave distance. I figured he had to build some confidence before he could perform… in public."

Janie nodded as she bit her lip. She started stroking his leg and Rick saw she was doing to the same to Dave. She leaned over a little closer to her fiancée. "Thank you."

"You're having fun?"

"I am so… in touch. Are you having fun?"

"I'm excited. That count?"

Janie nodded. "When do I get to have you?"

"When you're sloppy enough."

Janie bit her lip again and glanced at the screen: the Asian looked like a glazed Krispy Kreme with nice tits. "Will Dave be shy?"

"Circus boy?"

"Guess not," Janie shrugged. "Are you ready to see a show?"

"Ready?" Rick whispered. "You're my personal porn star, babe. After all these performances, it's time I actually see you suck some cock."

Janie smiled. She leaned back and watched the scene with the Asian close out. There was some technofuck music to smooth the transition, then a few credits, and the next scene faded back up with a leggy brunette walking into a nightclub. Different techno faded up, thumping the whole room. Still a primal beat but a little more "clubby."

Janie took a deep breath as the dialogue started. The brunette was there to meet her girl friend – a blonde. From across the room, the blonde waved and got her attention. The blonde was seated, nursing a drink in a circle of attentive guys.

"Lisa!"

"Jenny!"

The brunette (Jenny) leaned over and stage whispered over the music. "So who is he? Who's the blind date?"

"Well, I couldn't pick just one. I brought two. Then they brought a couple friends, too."

"Oh, my god."

"You won't pay for one drink tonight-"

"I promise," said one hired stud, cutting in to the conversation.

Janie leaned over to Dave. "I'll bet this happens to you all the time."

Dave shook his head. "You know, I was thinking about it when you asked and I can't remember a one."

"No blind dates?"

"Nope," Dave shrugged. He was still struggling for eye contact. "I've had a couple of deaf ones, and there was one with really bad balance, but no blind dates."

Janie punched his arm and he just chuckled.

Dave's gaze lost to boob gravity. He stared at her chest for several deep breaths before Janie turned toward him a little more. As he stared, Janie framed her boobs with her arms and squeezed them together. Her tits seemed to jump out at him – and Bill's cum glistened in the light of the television.

Dave gave her glancing eye contact. "I'm sorry." Even as he apologized, his gaze was back exploring her globes.

"Me, too." She looked at her chest. "I still have, uh…"

"Bill."

"You saw?"

"I'm a cop. I notice things." Dave pulled his gaze away to glance at her forehead and hair. "I noticed you'd been in back with Brian for a while, and I noticed when you came out. I was just trying to be polite."

"So you know…"

"It's hard to miss." Dave smiled at her, charming and disarming. There was a flicker in the big man's eyes, though. He glanced behind her – at Rick. There was a nod between them. Permission requested, permission granted. Encouraged, even.