Ch. 05: Full Contact

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janie had a passing moment of feeling like Jane Goodall. Even with blessing of the pack leader, the noble beast on the corner of the couch didn't move. He looked, but he didn't touch. Janie glanced down, a bit self-conscious. "Do you think any less of me?"

"For what?"

"For being a slut. Being Rick's whore."

"Would it offend you to say I always wished you were?"

"No."

Dave nodded, silent as he studied her eyes for a moment. "I'm glad that you are – and I hope you always will be."

Janie blinked a few times. He was just radiating warm sentiments and his wish was really nice… in a twisted sorta way. She couldn't help but smile. "That may be the first time I've ever heard a greeting card for kinky sex."

Dave looked down and shrugged, putting the aw-shucks on for her.

The music pulled Janie to glance at the screen. The blonde and the brunette were on the dance floor, doing the lambada with each other. The guys circled around them as their hands started slide from each other's hips, down over each other's ass. They were both pretty – right up to the point the blonde slid her hands up to the brunette's tits – then they were just hot. The brunette seemed breathless as her friend cupped her boobs and a moment later, the brunette pulled her girlfriend in for a deep kiss.

For a porn, it was surprising how long the dancing lasted. Maybe they wanted to make good use of the lighting they'd done… But things started heating up as the blonde tugged the shoulder straps off the brunette.

The circle of guys closed around them, all of them with slacks-straining bulges. They sandwiched the girls and half a dozen new hands took over undressing the pair. Both women had magnificent tits. Fake, maybe, but they were the kinds of gravity-defying spectacles that cried: reach out and grab me.

Janie caught a twitch in her peripheral vision. Dave was comparing Janie's boobs to the sets on the screen. She gave him a long, almost stern look. It was enough to capture real eye contact. She glanced at her chest and met his gaze with an eyebrow raised. "These, dear, are real."

Dave looked – studied – inhaled – admired – her boobs. "I would not have guessed that."

"Their bounce is much better."

Dave's eyebrows arched and his lips puckered. "Really?"

Janie nodded. She flipped the hair out of her face and leaned toward him with the slightest arch to her back. She slipped in a shimmy to shake her tits and suddenly looked away, studying nothing in particular.

Dave did a double take. With Jane's eyes averted, charmingly shy, it was an invitation to study all he wanted. Her globes seemed to hover, rocking with her every breath, standing out like she was giving gifts.

It was too much to pass up.

Dave reached out and ran a finger under the curve of her breasts. They felt heavy. Firm. The caress turned into a grasp as he cupped, then squeezed her boobs. He ran his thumb over her nipple and they hardened under his touch.

Janie turned to face him. They made eye contact and shared a smile. Dave's gaze dropped back to her chest and her gaze trailed down too, passing from his eyes, below his thick neck and barrel chest… She looked at his arms – which looked bigger than her legs. She dropped her gaze past his mild paunch and into his lap.

He hooked a strap and slid it down her arm. With a hesitation, then a pop, the fabric unveiled her nipple. She was smooth, pulling her arm from the lowered strap, revealing the whole globe as she slid her hand up his leg.

Dave gasped as she reached his crotch. She squeezed the stiff shaft in his shorts and he had to concentrate on breathing slow. He reached across for her other strap, then glanced at Rick to make sure everything was still kosher. Janie was already tugging at his waistband as he got an "All Clear" from her fiancée.

With a brush past her other veiled globe, and a quick squeeze, he pulled the second strap down to her elbow. Still, the boob was big enough that the fabric stretched, but still didn't reveal her nipple.

Janie stroked him through his shorts and Dave paused with the strap still in his fingers. He was halfway there – half seeing what he'd wanted to see for the last five or so years but never had the courage to ask. Now she was sitting next to him, facing him, and he drank in what he'd only managed to glimpse. He'd seen deep cleavage in v-necked sweaters, he'd seen her in bikini tops that barely covered areola (Oh, God!); he'd even caught occasional flashes of those nipple down open shirts over the years. The teasing little bitch – except she wasn't teasing now, was she?

No, she wasn't. She was stroking his cock through his shorts with one cum-splattered tit proudly on display. The cum of two guys, that were in the house, right now, that weren't her fiancée. And her fiancée was here, watching the little slut stroke another man's cock. She called herself Rick's whore? Dave wanted to help her make that a reality.

With another tug, the nipple popped out and the fabric fell, revealing the other boob. Free of the bra, the pair swayed from the action; then started to jiggle as she stroked him. She was right: they had a nice bounce.

"Fabulous rack, Janie."

"Thank you."

Dave wanted to say something. Slut! Whore! All of the reserve, all the politeness, all the veneer, all the diplomacy was melting away, yet she stole his thoughts as she yanked on his waistband. His cock popped up, spring loaded, and she crouched ever closer. Dave was paralyzed and she just seemed to move in slow motion.

Janie slid off the couch, on to her knees between Dave's massive legs. She leaned in, staring at his tool, and inhaled the scent. She looked up and made eye contact – with his tool just inches below her lips, she was more beautiful than any woman Dave had ever seen.

She glanced back at the shaft. The mushroom tip was even with her chin. It was the same, yet completely different from the other two cocks she'd already kissed that night. This was the third man she was doing in a day. The third in an hour. She felt deliciously naughty, and yet…

Janie glanced to her right. Brian was staring at her, a big grin plastered on his face. Closer… was Rick. He was staring at her and she suddenly felt her pulse pounding in her lips and fingertips. With Dave's shaft hovering an inch from her lips, she made eye contact with her fiancée.

It was different with him watching. Her heart was thumping in her chest and she felt far more the whore. She saw a hint of Rick's smile and she saw him nod.

Go.

Her head was tilted and her lips parted, but they kept eye contact as she lowered closer to Dave's tip. She felt the shaft brush past her chin and her lips parted reflexively to accept.

Rick stared into her eyes as Dave's cock slid into her mouth.

She gazed back but it was so hard to keep her eyes open. She loved the feel of a dick filling her mouth, the release of serving on her knees. She was glowing. It was obvious how much she loved to please.

Janie felt Dave's flesh slide over her tongue and penetrate deep into her mouth… And she saw Rick smile.

He loved her. He still loved her. She closed her mouth and swallowed around Dave's cock. Rick didn't break eye contact as she started a slow bob on the shaft. She thought about her fiancée watching her suck another man's cock. Now he'd seen her do it. She pulled back to suck on the head and Rick gave a satisfied nod. His expression was like a soft blanket, warming her soul. She was a slut and he knew it and he still loved her.

Dave grunted, snapping her back to reality. The technofuck music flooded back into her consciousness and it made a good beat to suck cock. Occasional moans floated from the TV and Janie added some of her own.

Bill's voice rang out from the kitchen: "Oh. My. God."

Brian countered. "Good show, isn't it?"

"Yeah…" Rick and Bill answered in near unison.

Bill eased into the living room. "You should take pictures."

"Oh, we will," Rick confirmed. "Not tonight, but we will."

"…With all of us?"

Janie's head was bobbing, massaging Dave's cock with her lips. She could feel four sets of eyes watching her inhale prick. She could feel her tits swaying as Dave groped them, hefting and squeezing the sides (if missing the mess).

"So long as nobody weirds out." Rick answered.

There was a moment of silence as everybody seemed to say prayer of thanks. Silence except for the music and the slurping sounds of Janie's mouth on Dave's cock, of course.

Dave broke the silence, his voice strained. "Rick, let me be the first in the last five minutes to say thank you for sharing your whore. Janie is better–" Dave gasped for air "–A better whore than I ever imagined."

"Anytime, brother."

"Anytime…" He nodded, rolling around the possibilities. Janie was sucking harder and Dave started to tremble. "Are you a slut?" He asked her.

Janie pulled her lips off but she kept stroking him, bouncing his cock against her chin as she answered. "Yes!"

"Say it."

"I'm a slut!"

"Say it to Rick."

She made eye contact with her fiancée as she mouthed Dave's cock, French kissing it. Again, she pulled back just enough to speak, Dave's cock slapping her cheek as she spoke. "Baby, I'm such a slut…"

"You're the whore that we adore."

Dave slid his cock back between Janie's parted lips and she took him deep. She started bobbing and sucking, the wet popping sounds of her mouth louder than the television. Dave looked over his shoulder. "Rick, your wife is a slut…"

Rick stifled himself, staring as Dave's cock disappeared into his fiancée's mouth. "Good work, detective."

Dave suddenly stiffened. He glanced at the TV, at the duo sucking cock on the dance floor. He pulled his cock from Janie's mouth and jerked it at her face. She looked up at him, smiling, and she hefted her tits to catch the runoff.

Dave was silent, grimacing as he shot his wad across her nose. Her kept jerking and shooting, his sperm crossing one cheek, then the other, then across her lips and along her jaw. Dave was a good shot and Jane's face looked like a frosting-crossed pastry.


Janie glanced at Rick. He was smiling that ineffable smile as he pantomimed taking a picture of her. She wanted to swoon. She reached for her clit but Rick's voice cut her off.

"No."

"Can't I cum?" She pouted. "Please?"

"Not yet."

Janie's pursed her lips. "What do I have to do?"

"Them." Rick thumbed toward Brian and Bill. "Out here. Right now."

"At the same time?"

"Tell me you don't want to."

Janie gave them a sidelong glance and a wry smile. "No, I do."

"Good girl."

Bill was instantly on his feet and he helped Brian stagger to attention.

Janie pulled her sportsbra down to her waist, then all the way off. As the guys dropped their shorts, she crawled over to them on all fours. Her tits had the sexiest sway and her face was already wearing sexual war paint. By the time she knelt at their feet, both men had raging hard-ons.

Janie grabbed them both, one in each hand. She looked in their eyes as she gave them slow strokes. They looked like they'd melt in her hands. She looked in Rick's eyes – and got the nod. Her smile was brilliant as she turned to the cocks before her.

To be fair, she leaned forward and pulled the men closer together. They were an odd pair: Brian the longest and thickest of the group, Bill the shortest and thinnest. She put their heads together and bobbed forward, wrapping her lips around both tips at the same time. It was a tight fit but the vision was an instant classic: Janie with two dicks in her mouth.

She stroked them both, feeling two penises rub the tip of her tongue. She felt a special tension, a pressure from two cocks that seemed to press right into her soul. She knew what she looked like and the vision burned white hot between her thighs. She was undeniably a slut. She glanced at Rick and saw him pinching his cock through his shorts.

Janie closed her eyes, almost dizzy in euphoria. She leaned to the left and Bill's cock popped from her mouth as she mouthed Brian's massive member as deep as she could. She sucked hard, then massaged the shaft with her tongue. She steadied herself by cupping his balls and she swallowed as Brian pushed the head into her throat. She thought she might gag but the tequila suppressed the reflex. She swallowed around it and it felt good. She massaged him with her throat. With her other hand, she kept stroking Bill.

After a minute or so she switched, inhaling Bill's stiff tool. She'd never been able to deep throat, but after Brian's pipe, Janie buried her nose in Bill's pubic hair and flicked his balls with her tongue. Bill sighed as she pulled back, then deep throated him again. He took the initiative, cupping her head and thrusting into her throat.

Rick watched from a few feet away. Jesus. Janie had missed her calling. She should've been in that video. With her sharp cheekbones dripping jizz, her boobs bobbling as she stroked one cock and was throat-fucked by another… Hell, her tits were too big for ballet: she was built to be a porn star. He was nuts to share her, he knew that, but watching her now… He'd made the right choice: she was Aphrodite incarnate.

Rick dipped his waistband and his rocket sprang free. He pinched the head as he watched Bill's cock disappear into his fiancée's mouth. Her abs flexed and her tits swung and the love of his life cooed and moaned as she was face-fucked harder and harder. How many people ever really got to see something this hot in real life? How many people ever saw this scene without a television?

Brian groaned and Janie leaned toward him, a huge wad of saliva falling from her mouth to her chest. He took over stroking and she looked up at him and grinned.

"Cum on me, Brian. Come on this slut…" Brian was grimacing. "…Again."

"Oh, jeeze!"

Brian slid his cock against her cheek, finding a spot that wasn't already slimy. He took one last stroke and let loose. Pulse after pulse shot out and he painted her, finding empty spots and drizzling them with sperm.

The sight set off Bill and he sent a shot against her cheek. Janie immediately leaned over to be Bill's canvas for cum. His semen was thin but copious, splashing across her forehead and running down her cheeks. With her smile, his cum looked she had tears of joy. Already, she was so soaked that jizz was dripping off her cheeks and splattering onto her tits.

As Bill painted the last of his sperm against her cheek, Brian collapsed back onto the loveseat.

"Pain! That hurts! But, oh, that was good! Holy Fuck!"

Janie licked the tip of Bill's cock, cleaning the last drops from the tip. She couldn't tell if the Holy Fuck was from the orgasm or the ankle.

Rick sat down on the couch and studied his future wife. She was on her knees, her eyes closed in bliss, her face pearly glazed. Bill fell back onto the couch, next to Rick, and Janie stayed on the floor and fondled her cum-splattered tits.

As she opened her eyes, Rick pointed to the rocket in his lap.

"It's time you went on a ride, Pixie."

Janie smiled at the nickname. She didn't so much stand as float, a picture of pure grace. It only took a few steps to reach him but she took them slow, her hips swaying in slow circles. Her body language was screaming: I need to be fucked!

"Climb on," Rick waved. He smiled as he looked at her sperm-soaked guilty slut face. "I want to see what my whore has inspired."

Janie couldn't stop smiling as she undid the knot on her sweat pants. She slid the cotton cutoffs down, swaying and circling her hips as she pushed one side down, then the other, then the other… Her red patch popped into view, her glorious, trimmed doritro. Once past her hips, her pants slipped down her smooth legs and puddled at her feet. Her gaze was locked with Rick but she could feel three other sets of eyes as she stepped out of her sweats.

She was naked. Utterly naked in front of four men – and she felt so incredibly alive. She knelt on the couch, straddling her betrothed, guiding her hips over his lap. They didn't even need to adjust as the tip of his cock brushed through, parting her labia. She fell onto his lap, plunging his cock deep inside her.

"Oh!" She was so suddenly full that it took her breath away.

Rick cupped her tits and guided his thrusts. He stared at her frosted face, at the wet reflections and the slimy white clumps that jiggled along her jaw with every thrust. She was a marked whore now; everybody there knew her face was meant to be moisturized by men.

"Janie, you're beautiful."

She leaned forward to kiss him but Rick held her back with a strategic boob squeeze.

"Uh-uh. Kissing will wait, O soggy one."

Janie nodded and put her arms on his shoulders instead. She was finding her rhythm, rocking her hips. She traced a line down his chest, down his abs, down to her clit. She barely touched herself and she went stiff, her back arching.

"Oh GOD!" Janie threw her head back and she was suddenly all-tit. "Oh SHIT!" She buried her chin in her chest, her eyes shut tight. "Oh my FUCKING God!"

Rick kept thrusting, focusing on the bounce of her splattered boobs. Her nipples were flying in hypnotic circles, calling to him, calling to add to her decorations. She lifted her head and strands of cum connected her jaw to her tits. On every thrust, those tits jumped and so did the puddles of cum.

Around them, the other three men watched, their eyes glazed, their mouths agape. Their semi-turgid cocks were in their hands and all of them were mentally underneath the red-haired goddess. They watched Rick's cock plow her from below. They focused on her smooth bouncing ass, wishing for an invite, wishing they could be hard to enough if they got one.

Rick stood and Janie slid down his body, her own thighs gripping and easing her down as she sank to her knees. His cock slid upward, though her red patch, over her tummy and it came to rest between her soaking globes. Rick used the natural lube to thrust between them. She was slick, slippery – exactly what he liked, exactly how he liked.

Janie held her tits for him, admiring the cock as it pistoned through her cleavage. She looked up at him and smiled. His eyes were half closed, he looked like he was in heaven.

Rick looked down and their gaze connected. She was still hefting her boobs for him, holding them up as offerings to her cock god. It was mind-blowing to know the slick lube on her tits was more sperm than saliva. Rick broke eye contact to look at her face glistening with a coat of semen. It was the cum of… one… two… three men – two of them twice. It was evidence; slick, sexy evidence that she was his whore.

The pearly picture burned into Rick's eyes as he lifted his sperm-slicked shaft to her mouth. With his tip between her lips and their eyes locked, she paused so he could forever remember his wife as this shiny, sloppy slut. When he finally smiled, she inhaled his cock, breathing him into her mouth, practically into her soul. No woman had ever looked that good, that coveted, that desired, that giving as Janie did that moment. And she was his.

Rick felt his balls tighten. He grabbed his shaft and shifted his footing. As he started stroking, Janie leaned back and slid a hand between her thighs. Her eyes fluttered closed the instant her fingers touched her clit. Her body started shaking, her boobs rattling as she held her breath. She was come-covered and coming. It was an awesome sight.

It seemed to glow hot before traveling down his shaft. Rick could feel the orgasm build then explode as he fired a rope of cum over her tits, onto her gasping mouth. He yanked again; another strand coated an eye and slid down her cheek. Her own orgasm kept her in convulsions but her tongue was licking the cum from her lips. He pulled again and all the sexual tension of the day emptied from his balls and into her luscious mouth.