Ch. 05: Full Contact

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick collapsed on the couch. Janie panted, coming down, but she didn't move.

Neither of them could make out the voice:

"Wow."

### ### ### ###

It took a few minutes to normalize after the session. Janie stayed on the floor for a few minutes, sore, as the guys milled about. The party broke up soon after that. From lunch to drunk, through football and groping and on to final orgasm was barely six hours. The four friends had crossed a threshold, blown through taboos, created new connections… but real life went on.

Dave had an 0400 shift and had to get real sleep. He wasn't sure how that was going to work out: he was either going to sleep like a log or he wouldn't sleep for a week. Tonight had been heavy.

Brian and Bill both had civilian 9 am workdays, but Brian's ankle was so tweaked that he couldn't drive. Bill offered himself as taxi service and they left soon after Dave.

This left Rick and Jane alone. The television and the radio were off; the place was dead silent. Everything looked the same, it all looked normal – yet it felt like they were in another universe. Rick cleaned the party remains from around the townhouse and Janie cleaned herself.

As Rick poured salsa into plastic containers, he swore he could smell Listerine. A beat later, Janie came around into the kitchen. Her skin was glowing pink, freshly scrubbed. She looked at him, her lips parted, her eyes questioning.

I was wrong before, he thought. He set down the salsa, stepped over and enveloped her in a kiss. Their lips merged and their arms wrapped around each other. He took her breath away as their souls melted into one another. She is the most beautiful… Right Now.