Ch. 06: Breakfast in Bed

Story Info
Couples swap for one on one sex in the morning.
7.1k words
4.48
120.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
igotmojo21
igotmojo21
56 Followers

The Morning After or Breakfast in Bed

As Jan had suggested the night before, the Friends and Lovers each had ordered a relatively early room service for around 8 AM. She had told them that they would need some sustenance and energy for their morning adventures. She suggested something with a lot of carbs like pancakes or French toast and of course fruit juice. Jan certainly was obsessed with how an intense love making session should be fueled as she prescribed their menus.

The Breakfast in Bed sessions were supposed to be a more relaxed, casual one on one meetup between the boyfriend/husband of one couple with a girlfriend/wife of the other couple. Since, Doug and Cheryl and Michael and Mia had only met this weekend, Jan had decided that the pairings for this Sunday morning would be Michael with Cheryl and Doug with Mia.

Jan and Jerry would not be swapping because she wanted to give the other couples a chance to spend some time to get to know each other a little better. Although, she had seen them yesterday and they already seemed to have gotten well acquainted at least sexually. This morning though would also give the swapped couples some time to talk quietly together. Breakfast in Bed was supposed to be an hour of cuddling and talking to each other followed by a more subdued 'sweet lovemaking'.

At 9 o'clock, Mia wearing only her white plush robe, quietly pads across the hallway and knocked on Cheryl and Doug's door. It was quickly opened by Cheryl who was already waiting for her knock. Mia quickly stepped in and gave Cheryl an enthusiastic, hard kiss on the mouth as she hugged her tightly.

Mia the opened the door again and peeked out to see if the hallway was clear. Then she ducked back in and handed the key to her room to Cheryl saying, "Go have some fun," as she slapped her on her rump and then scooted her out into the hallway.

Mia then turned to the bed where Doug was laying with his head up on three pillows. "Morning dear," she said as she walked quickly over to the bed. She paused dramatically at the side of the bed as she untied her robe and seductively slid out of it saying, "Do you want to talk now or later."

This is an easy question for Doug to answer as he reached out to her and said, "Oh my God, come here."

Mia slid into the bed and into Doug's arms as they started to kiss fervently. She had planned to have sex first based on her Breakfast in Bed experience with Jerry. From her perspective, men couldn't carry on a decent conversation if their little head was the one doing all the thinking. Despite what Jan thought, she and Doug could get to know each other much better if they were relaxed and not pent up with sexual desire for each other.

Mia had spent some time with Doug yesterday with Cheryl as her guide. Mia thought back to the three-way full open-mouthed kissing that had been thorough and shameless. This morning she had settled into a much deeper, longer and satisfying make out with Doug as she wasn't competing with Cheryl's voracious tongue and lips. She noticed how Doug's mustache would tickle her upper lip and how full his lips felt against hers as their tongue danced.

Laying on the bed, they were locked in this fervent intoxicating necking for such a long time, it reminded Mia back to her high school day's where she might be in the back seat of a car for a whole evening never leaving first base. She realized how much she liked to just kiss, as it was so giving and intimate being so close to another person's face, eyes and lips. She broke away from Doug's deep probing tongue, so that she could look closely at him while lightly kissing his cheeks, nose and eyelids. Then she once again claimed his mouth for her own as she locked lips with him as her tongue found his.

She was finding this slower, exploratory start to their lovemaking to be both comforting and erotic. The longer she and this man lingered with this first step toward their passion, the more she felt like she was getting to know him. She felt that he was not trying to jump immediately to the deed because he was enjoying being with her. She hoped that this meant that they could become warm friends in addition to ardent lovers.

Even though she was enjoying this immensely, Mia realized that she had become incredibly hot and horny. She thought it isn't often that the woman wants to move things along more quickly, as she moved up to Doug's forehead to kiss it, then continued her journey up the pillow until her naked breasts had reached his warm wet lips and tongue.

Doug captured her brazenly offered, beautifully formed, naked creamy breasts with his hands and gently kneaded and stroked them before feeding the puffy pink tips into his hungry lips and mouth. He continued to lick and kiss them as he lost himself in her voluptuous, magnificent tits. Just like the earlier sultry kissing, he seemed reluctant to leave her rounded firm boobs. He enjoyed their fragrant softness as Mia pressed them firmly against him, filling his mouth.

Fleetingly, Mia remembered one long four-hour backseat sessions with one of her high school boyfriends where they had explored the wonder of getting to second base. She remembered how sore she was the next day from the Quarterback's exploration of her chest. Those high school boys were definitely amateurs compared to the wonderful sensations that Doug was now inspiring in Mia with his experienced, passionate fondling and sucking.

Once again as the morning slipped away, Mia was the one that urged Doug to the next chapter of their lovemaking. She had planned to always be on top of Doug for this Sunday Morning dalliance. Yesterday on the overstuffed ottoman, Doug had dominated her as he fucked her from on top. First lying on her back and later turned over on her stomach as he rode her to climax, with Cheryl looking on and even 'lending a hand' to enhance her pleasure.

Today she would be on top. So, she pulled herself away from Doug and then she crawled to the head of the bed. She threw her leg over his head so that she was poised kneeling with her damp moist needy place just inches from his face. She lowered herself on to him so that he could begin to pleasure her as he began to 'eat the Y'.

Rather than a buzzsaw tongue she was expecting to probe her crease and whip her little nub, Doug surprised her once again as he made fine, subtle, circling movements around her hooded pearl. The gentle, measured licking was maddening to Mia who ached for release. She wanted to press her mound hard to his mouth to extract a quicker climax, but she stopped herself. This lighter touch was hypnotic and tingling, as she resolved to enjoy this slower reaching for her peak. Being on third base was not such a bad thing after all.

She thought this gentle, almost teasing from Doug would mean that she would have a subdued orgasm that might take some time to achieve. But Mia couldn't have been more wrong, as with a burst of ecstasy she quickly reached a blood-rushing, explosive climax. Causing her to utter non-sensical phrases like "Come pussy hot some hot Duh uh uh guh guh. God Ohhhhh."

She pounded on the wall as the waves continued to wash over her. Luckily, they were the end room on the hotel wing, or they might have had management at the door investigating all the noise.

Mia took a long shuddering deep breath and not wanting to spend any more time at third base went for the homerun. She rolled off Doug's face and then crawled down to get Doug ready for entry. Lucky for her, Doug had been enjoying her orgasm and was almost fully erect. She looked around for the oil bottle and nearly leapt over Doug to get it, quickly returning with it to pour it on his growing erection. She grasped his staff and rubbed it with oil. As she pulled on him manically, she could feel him reach his full length. She desperately needed to mount this stallion.

She had given more than a little thought before falling asleep last night to what she would do with Doug this morning. She had planned to explore most woman on top positions with him. Giving him every view and every angle that she knew. After they finished, Doug would not have to wonder about how any type of sex with Mia on top would feel or look, as he would have experienced them all.

She turned around to face him and then positioned herself above him. She slid down on him, sheathing his hot, oiled cock. She then leaned back on to her hands between his legs, so that she angles his cock down and away from his body to maintain contact with her damp, snug receptive cunt. From this angle, Mia knew that she had complete control as it would be virtually impossible for Doug to thrust up into her. Mia leaned back on to her arms and slowly established a rhythm, as she pulled away from him before sliding back to make their loins meet. She knew Doug had a fantastic view of her being wide open to him as she leaned backwards, and his shaft glided in and out of her pliant tight depths over and over again.

After this slow-motion ride had gone on for a couple of minutes, Mia decided to change the position and the pace. She sat herself up so that she was sitting directly on top of him with his stiff bulging member now deep inside her. From this position, Mia began to fuck him forcefully, as she plunged down hard on him feeling her hotness being penetrated again and again. Doug began to respond to her eagerness by thrusting upwards.

Mia sensed his need to fuck her and not just let her fuck him, so she moved on to her planned third position. She leaned forward towards him. This gave him the majority of the control as he slammed up into her, embedding himself deeply with every stroke. To add to Mia's pleasure, he reached up and cupped her lush, round tits and massaged them urgently which caused Mia to sigh as she encouraged him to, "Play with my nipples. Squeeze them. Twist them. Harder."

Doug took it one step further as he bent his neck upward so that he could capture Mia's nipple as he sucked hard and bit them firmly with his lips over his teeth not to cause pain, but only to provide a more intense response from his morning lover. Mia enjoyed this immensely, but sensed Doug's strokes become almost piston-like, and she knew she needed to move on to the next position to slow the oncoming eruption.

So, Mia dragged herself away from his lips and hands that had fully explored her now engorged, aching puffed up points. She then pulled up and off his hard dick that continued to lunge upwards for a few moments as it still searched for that molten core that it had been plundering. Doug groaned a little with the sudden loss.

Mia wasted no time, as she turned around so that she was now facing away from him, and once again mounted the full sinewy length of him. She then leaned down towards his feet, leaving Doug unable to control the action from this angle. Mia humped down on him as his cock was consumed by her slick, wet quim. Another groan from Doug caused Mia to slow down her assault eventually coming to a stop with him barely inserted in her now steamy cunt.

Mia pushed back onto him once again, fully surrounded him, and then pushed herself back up so that she was directly on top of him. This time facing away. Mia knows that this position would give her the best chance to play with her now needy, prominent clit. So, she slid her hand down past her stomach and began flick it passionately, as she established the same slow fucking rhythm she had been using.

This motion had edged Doug closer to his impending climax, but he tried to distract himself thinking of anything else but what was happening on top of his dick at that moment. He had gotten rather good at controlling when he would let go, but this was taking all his will power as he heard Mia moan and then moan again.

Mia knew that both she and Doug were ready to plunge over their crest, so she leaned back on him so that her back was now on his chest as she was splayed over him. This final position still allowed good penetration as Doug continued to thrust up and into her as he reached around and once again started to knead her extended, swollen nipples from behind while she rubbed her quivering little nub furiously. This final, all out sprint to the finish resulted in a frenzy of simultaneous explosions in Mia as she reached an incredible climax.

Doug felt the outbursts of ecstasy, as the woman he was holding started heaving and bucking on top of him. The last of his self-control melted away and he felt his white-hot eruption pour into Mia's still spasming pussy. The two of them were soon completely spent.

Mia lay on top of him for a long while before slowly she rolled off him with an ungraceful, exhausted plop on to the bed besides him. She said somewhat rhetorically, "Was that good for you? It was good for me?"

This caused them both to start to laugh as they lay there and stared at the ceiling utterly drained. They spent the next hour sharing pillow talk, just like Mia knew they would. It was a relaxed, easy conversation as both partners got to know each other better. Their current likes and dislikes, how they grew up, their respective partners and so much more.

Meanwhile across the hall in another suite, Cheryl unlocked the door and quickly entered the room not wanting to be caught in the hall by another hotel guest. She closed the door behind her and took a deep breath, not immediately entering farther into the room. She felt a little out of depth and was nervous. She wasn't really scared as she knew that all these nerves would fade away once the actual lovemaking began.

She had spent the last couple of weeks not worrying about the sex, but instead about the talking. It made her think of the times she would worry for a whole semester knowing that she would have to get in front of an English class and make a presentation. She knew this was crazy as it was only Michael she was talking to, and she had already enjoyed lengthy conversations with him the last two nights as the group played games and had gone to dinner.

Michael heard the door open and then quietly close. He was a little worried that the 'timid Cheryl' would be visiting this morning. He thought that might be the case, because although they had a great time talking at the bar and dinner, as well as having hot passionate unbridled sex in the suite next door yesterday, he thought this intimate conversation and cuddling might really scare Cheryl more than just about anything.

He waited a moment to give Cheryl a chance to gather her courage before saying, "Good morning Cheryl. I'm so happy to see you. Come over and let's talk. In Dungeons and Dragons, I always play as the Barbarian class. I think Kursk is a pretty close match to me. Being so tall, I already look like I am half Orc and half human."

This turn of the initial conversation startled Cheryl, but before she could worry about what to reply, she blurted out, "I almost am always Mialee. You know the elf magician."

Michael knew about the magic user class, so began asking questions about the various spells, ways casting and other strategies that she liked to use while playing.

Cheryl continued to stand across the room as she answered the questions that Michael would ask. Then she found herself asking questions back to him as they agreed and disagreed what worked best when and where in the game. After a couple of minutes of this back and forth, Cheryl realized that she was still standing next to the door and thought, this is crazy and walked into the room to go over to the bed where Michael was still under the covers. She first sat on the bed still in her robe and leaned on one arm facing him as they talked about the game.

The conversation moved from the game naturally to other parts of their lives as they talked about food, sports of which Cheryl was a true fan, friends and home. All though the chat should have felt like the nervous banter of a first date, Cheryl soon felt like she was talking to a long-time friend. Michael had reached over to her and held her hand and rubbed her arm affectionately as they talked. Cheryl nuzzled in closer to him and soon was laying on his shoulder as she gently caressed his face as they talked quietly.

Cheryl feeling comfortable and being past her initial fears, was listening to Michael talk expansively about his plans for travel after school and how Mia would be the perfect traveling companion. He then added that she probably would be the perfect lifetime companion for him as well. Dropping a hint of probable things to come, thought Cheryl.

As Cheryl pondered on Mia for a while, she realized that Mia was across the hall with Doug and knowing Doug they were probably going at it hot and heavy. Rather than sparking any sense of jealousy, Cheryl found herself thinking back to the love making from Saturday afternoon, and how the stud beneath her had taken her places she seldom had gotten to before. Just the thought of it made Cheryl notice the hot, damp need developing down between her legs.

Cheryl knew that Jan felt it was the woman's place to initiate and steer the "sweet love" portion of the Morning After. Cheryl thought back to what she had done with Jerry when he was her Breakfast in Bed partner. What worked for him, should work for Michael, she thought. So, when Michael paused for a moment in his talking, she rolled off the bed and lifted the covers and still in her robe slid in next to Michael as he said, "Welcome."

Rather than let Michael pick up the conversation. Cheryl rolled over and holding his face gave him a long, passionate kiss. She wanted him to know that she was ready to move on. As his tongue slipped between her lips, Cheryl responded hotly with her tangling tongue.

As they continued in their passionate embrace, Michael snaked his arms between the sheets and started tracing the collar of Cheryl's plush robe underneath the covers. He followed it down her chest and then slid his hand underneath the plush cotton fabric to gently caress her pendulous, heavy breasts. Cheryl arched her back slightly to meet Michael's fondling hands that moved across her flesh, lightly grazing her rose colored buds now rigid with desire. Cheryl reveled in the feel of a man molding and testing the weight of her soft ripe swells. But she needed more, so she pushed down the sheets and directed his mouth and lips down to her naked creaminess.

Michael buried his face in the enormous breasts that tended to jut from her chest rather than sag. He licked down the valley between her breasts before moving to each lush surging peak, kissing and sucking them as he heard Cheryl sigh and urge him on, "Oh your mouth is wonderful. Kiss me. Suck me. Taste me."

Just like yesterday when Cheryl warmed-up, she became more demanding and it became more apparent to Michael that she really, desperately needed him. His assumption turned out to be accurate as soon after thinking this, Cheryl placed her hands on his head, as she kicked off the rest of the sheets and told him, "Kiss me down there. Lick my pussy. Now. I need to come."

Michael literally dove down in between her legs and began to whip his tongue as it thrashed her pink pearl wildly. They were past gentle, slow loving. This woman needed to come. She had literally begged him for it. He leaned in to take the nib of her womanhood between his lips as he sucked on it as it was straining to get deeper into his mouth where he used his tongue to tweak it, urging her to respond.

igotmojo21
igotmojo21
56 Followers