Ch. 09 My new family

Story Info
Meeting Mom and the rest of the family.
2.9k words
4.47
20.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up feeling like I had a hangover. The alarm was blaring, my head was aching and I felt so tired. I drug my butt into the shower after looking at the mess my face was. The hot water felt good as I thought back to the night before. How Mom and Pops had accepted me, all the feelings and emotions about Jim. How Robert wasn't a threat but someone that really did care about me. When I thought about Robert, I started wondering just how close we might become.

I finished my shower and got ready for the day. I looked in the mirror one more time to insure that I got all my makeup off. I grabbed a mug of coffee and headed out the door. When I got to my car, I saw Robert standing there.

I asked him what he was doing there and he said, "I just wanted to see if you slept OK last night." He went on to say "I was worried about you because you seemed so upset."

I told him that I was alright and thanked him for being so concerned about me. I told him that I had to get to the office before I was late. He opened my door and just before he closed it, he leaned in and kissed me.

It surprised me and I shouted "Are you crazy?"

I think he realized what he just did out in the open. He apologized and I closed my door and drove off.

I got to the office and quietly sat down at my desk. Pops looked out at me but didn't come over. Mary came in and immediately sat down next to me and whispered "What happened?"

I told her what happened after I left her room. How Robert was waiting for me at my room, how we talked about his feelings about me and how he met me this morning and kissed me out in the open. I could see that Mary was really concerned especially about the kiss. I almost started crying right there but was able to control my emotions. Mary put her arm around me and told me that everything would be OK. I wanted to believed her.

I started working, trying to get my mind off of what was happening and didn't notice Mary had been quietly talking to the other girls. I did notice Bobbi going into Sgt Sanchez's office and talked quietly with him. I suspected that they were talking about me. I overheard Pops on the phone saying "Alright, alright!" just before he hung up.

About twenty minutes later, Sgt Sanchez came over to my desk and gave me a note that said "Mom wants to talk to Michelle" along with directions to the house.

I looked at the note and asked "What time?"

He looked at me and said that I needed to be there around two but could leave around noon so I could change. I finished up the report that I was working on and straightened up my desk. I did see the letter from Housing and called to make an appointment. I stopped at Sgt Sanchez's office to tell him I was leaving and he asked if I was OK.

I said "Yes I'm alright. Any ideas why Mom wants to see me?"

He shrugged his shoulders and said "I imagine she just wants to get to know you better without the other girls around."

I headed for my room to get changed. I got to my room and changed into a pair of jeans,a tee shirt and flats. I put on some foundation and a very light blush then put my wig on. I had so much on my mind that I only briefly thought about the possibility that someone might recognize me. I just shrugged it off.

I got to the house at around 1:45 and decided to finish putting on my makeup before knocking on the door. I got out of the car a little scared but walked up and knocked on the door.

The door opened and I was greeted by the cute waiter that I saw at the restaurant. He said "Hi Michelle! I'm James and that Mom would be right out."

I was surprised that he was family and that he knew my name. As he led me to the living room, he explained that he was their son and that he worked at the restaurant only part time. He told me he was a student at the University of Miami and lived at home. I had to admit that I thought he was really cute and had a fleeting thought about how he was with women.

I had just sat down when I heard Mom come in the room. She had on a really cute sundress and sandals. She came up and hugged me and told James that we girls wanted to talk alone.

James got that look on his face as he muttered "OH BOY GIRL TALK" and beat a hasty retreat out the door.

Mom turned to me giggling at James and said "Now then, I want to know EVERYTHING about you. I want to know where you grew up, what your life has been like, all about your boyfriends and girlfriends."

I stuttered "I don't know where to start."

I felt like I was being interviewed for some important job but soon felt comfortable talking to her. I told her about many things that I never told anyone about. I talked about my friends when I was younger and about the abuse I experienced. I talked about Sue and how she helped me become who I was today. I talked about my confusion about my sex when I was growing up.

I talked about joining the military, when the confusion got really bad, thinking that it would make a man out of me but all it did was drive me deeper underground so to speak. I also told her about some of the girls that I dated to make it look like I was straight.

She asked about boyfriends and I told her that I started dating boys in my late teens but that I didn't have many guys chasing after me right now. I told her about Jim and about Robert but that's where I broke down.

She scooted over next to me and held me to her chest. I felt like she was my real mother and I felt so calm.

She handed me a tissue and told me that if I wanted to repair my face, the bathroom was just down the hall. I thanked her and went off to repair the damage. When I got back, I didn't realize how long we had been talking because Pops walked in the front door just as I was returning to the living room. I realized that it was after 5.

Pops walked in and gave Mom a big kiss and asked if we had a good talk. Mom nodded her head and jokingly said "I think I'm really going to have to watch out for this daughter."

Pops just looked at me like why and I just shrugged my shoulders and smiled sweetly at him.

He rolled his eyes and asked what's for dinner. Mom informed him that he was cooking tonight for her and the kids. About that time, there was a knock on the door.

Mom opened the door and Bobbi, Mary, Patty and Marge came in. Pops just looked at all of us and sighed as he went off to start grilling.

Bobbi told me that after I left, she got a call from a friend in Housing telling her that I will be able to move off base and that she already had a list of places for me to check out.

Bobbi said, "We might be able to get a little time off to start looking."

She looked over at Mom who just nodded like I'll make sure of it. We all broke out laughing at that look. I was soon learning just who ran this family.

I asked her if she was going to help me check out the places and she said "Of course I am. I know this area pretty good and will help you steer clear of any problem areas."

Just as she said that, Pops came back in to tell us that dinner would be ready in about 20 minutes and to ask what was going on. Bobbi informed him about how I could move off base and how we needed a couple of hours off tomorrow to look at the places on the housing list.

All he said was, "How many of you think you're going to get off to look at places?"

We laughed when Mom said "All of us including me."

I looked at her and at first didn't know if she was kidding or not. Mom looked at me and said, "I want to make sure you girls are in a decent neighborhood and that the landlord isn't some scum bag."

I almost jumped in her lap and hugged her because I was so happy that she wanted to help me look. I sensed that if I was going to get a nice place, she would be the one to help. Poor Pops was out gunned by Mom and her girls.

Bobbi spoke up and said, "I was thinking that I would go along because I got notified that I should start looking too." Mary had a pouting look on her face telling me that she felt a little left out.

I looked at Pops and asked if Mary could come along too, just in case she got notified early about the rehab of her dorm. He agreed but stated that the rest would have to work all day since we had an inspection coming up soon and we had to start getting ready.

Patty and Marge got their pouty looks on their faces and Pops just laughed and said "Don't be giving me those looks. Get you butts outside and get your dinner before it burns."

Marge looked at him and teasingly said "YES FATHER!" as we all started giggling and heading to the kitchen for our plates.

We each hugged him as we filed through the doorway to the kitchen. I could tell that he was definitely the Father figure for this band of sisters.

As I came close to Mom, I leaned closer and whispered, "I love being a part of this family." She turned, hugged me and popped me on butt saying "Get your butt out there and get something to eat." I giggled and said "Yes Mother."

All during dinner we talked about some of the places that the other girls knew about for rent. Some sounded like they were nice but some sounded so expensive. Mary asked if I was possibly thinking about getting a roommate and I said that I would consider it as long as it was agreed in the beginning about who pays what and that they agreed to not be late paying.

Mom spoke up and told me that she could make up a roommate agreement that could be signed when I took on a roommate. I thought that was a great idea but told her that it would have to have a military clause just in case.

Bobbi said, "I would love to become your roommate and I wouldn't mind at all signing the agreement." She went on to talk about how she had a roommate once that never paid on time and moved out without notice.

Mary looked at me and said, "If you find a place big enough, maybe you guys would want another roommate to help with the bills and if one had to move because of orders."

I looked at her and said, "I would love having you both living with me. It would be so nice having my sisters under one roof."

I looked at Patty and Marge and said, "And if the roommates all agree, we would love having you two over for a sleepover every once in a while."

Both Patty and Marge's faces light up and they both started saying they would think it would be a great idea.

Mom looked at all of us and said, "Just remember that boyfriends will not be able to stay over without MY permission." We all looked at each other, hung our heads and said in unison "Yes Mom."

Pops got up and walked off mumbling something about how all hell was going to break loose with all of us living under the same roof.

We cleaned up the dinner dishes and all hugged Mom and Pops good night. Bobbi told me that she would drive unless I planned on taking off my makeup and wig. I agreed that I wanted to stay me for as long as I can. She also told me that she wanted to talk after we got back. I told her that I had a second bed in the room if she wanted to stay overnight. We stopped at her room long enough to get her uniform and night clothes.

We got back to my room and I told Bobbi I had first dibs on the bathroom. I grabbed a nightgown, went in and got a quick shower. As I was climbing out of the shower, Bobbi came in and told me that it was her turn. She stripped off her clothes and got in the shower while I was drying myself. I put on my nightgown and asked if she wanted a cup of tea. She told me that was a good idea while we were talking.

I had just finished microwaving up a couple of cups of water when Bobbi came out still naked and drying her hair. I could feel myself getting a bit excited, just looking at her as she sat down on the couch. I took our tea over to the coffee table and sat down next to her. She had that innocent but eveil look on her face like is something wrong?

I asked what she wanted to talk about. She started off with asking what kind of place I would be looking to get. I told her big enough for the three of us because I really did want Mary to join us. She jumped up, sat in my lap and gave me a big wet kiss.

Bobbi looked at me and asked, "So I'm already your roommate?"

"Yes I thought you realized that when I talked about Mary possibly moving in and when I told Patty and Marge that we might have a sleep over."

I also said "I wanted to talk to you about having boys coming over to visit."

Bobbi looked at me with a sly grin on her face and said "Only if we share every once in a while."

She leaned down and kissed me again as her hand started playing with my nipples. I looked her in the eyes and said "Are you trying to get something going?"

"Trying NO getting a reaction YES!" was her reply as she started kissing my neck.

I moved my hands down her body, exploring every inch I could. I felt her nipples go hard as I lightly pinched them. She slid out of my lap and spread my legs. She lifted my nightgown and indicated that I needed to get undressed. After removing my gown, Bobbi slipped back down between my legs and started sucking on my clit.

She slipped a finger down and entered me. I moaned and started moving my hips in sync with her finger. She almost had me close to orgasm when she stopped and suggested we move to the bed. I took her hand and led her into the bedroom. I had her sit down on the second bed and jokingly said "This is your bed and this is mine."

As I pulled the covers back on my bed, she pushed me on my back and attacked me. I moved her into a 69 position so I could enjoy her body as she enjoyed mine. I slowly licked across her clit and down to her pussy. I softly licked her lips and then entered her with my tongue. As I alternated between kissing and licking her clit, I slowly entered her with a finger. All I felt is her tighten up and moan with pure lust.

She continued sucking and licking my clit as her finger lightly danced it's way up my leg and slowly massaged the area that should have been my pussy. As she felt me squirm a little with pleasure, she slipped her finger into my love hole. I could feel her finger go in and start to massage my love glad. We climaxed almost together.

She turned around and snuggled down next to me. We kissed those soft kisses that only lovers can. She looked into my eyes and said," I am SOOO happy you asked me to be your roomate."

As we drifted into a relaxed sleep, I thought about how things would work with the three of us and what might happen if Robert came fully into the picture. I knew one thing for sure, I wasn't going to be alone for a long time.