Ch. 10 "What's Good for the Goose"

Story Info
An erotic Anniversary present for her husband.
2.6k words
4
21.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bushman
Bushman
9 Followers

Dr. Porter here. I'm a returned native, working at the hospital associated with the university of my nurture, while my Hoosier wife Marie cracks genetic codes at the local lab of a leading drug company. Our marriage, I must say, grew out of common commitment to our profession and intellectual companionship. Sex was decidedly secondary in our courtship.

To suggest how sometimes values change, on the evening of our sixth wedding anniversary, Marie created for me the most erotic of presents. As background— we both had become highly stimulated by the fantasy of her seducing and deflowering our attractive live-in male graduate student, Wolfgang Heinrich. On that Thursday (May 23rd) after our staff meeting ended, I drove excitedly home, left my car out in the street, and tip-toed to a patio chair outside the window of Wolf's bedroom, which granted me a vantage point of being at the foot of the double bed. The screened window was open; the lights were on in the unoccupied room; the bed was smartly made. (These meticulous Germans!) My watch said 10:23.

Several minutes later Wolfgang appeared in navy blue pajamas, and I could not but notice the prominent outline of his half-hard cock in advance of his progress to the bed. "They must have been kissing in the living room," I surmised.

When Marie appeared, she was stunning as usual—her lovely white legs bare and fully revealed by the short nightdress which she refers to as "the maize." Damned if she wasn't carrying our cassette recorder, which she plugged into an outlet on the left--an operation which afforded us a momentary view of her incomparable white ass. The selected cassette turned out to contain sprightly South American numbers featuring marimba and tom-tom rhythms—well chosen music to fuck by! But first, we discovered, it was music to tease by.

Barefooted with pointed toe, Marie hiked the short skirt to her waist for Wolf to observe the lines of each beautifully muscled leg. Both her pride and his wonder shone in their eyes. My own excitement was high; my love for my wife, newly whetted. And then the dance: planting her feet wide apart, Marie bent her knees deeply and began pumping her pelvis out and back to show Wolf how hot she was to fuck. She spun slowly to show him her full ass, its pink hole, and her wanting cunt beyond. As her gyrations continued, she thrust her arms aloft in delight of pleasing her men. Still, we both wanted her completely nude as soon as possible! Wolf rearranged his hard cock within his pajamas. Then Marie put one knee on the bed. He reached for her. She parried with a smile, as though to suggest that he had not yet been properly teased. Then, one foot on the floor, she extended the other leg to him, toes pointing to the hard cock, maddeningly undisclosed. Thus she invited him to contemplate the length of her bare leg and her fully haired crotch, into which we wanted the hard cock to drive. But this too was a tease.

Perhaps noting Wolf's mounting exasperation, certainly craving his embrace, Marie hopped to a standing position on the bed and bent to present again her shapely buttocks. Wolf came to his knees to kiss and tongue each alabaster bun. Then his left hand found her from the rear and stroked her well-lubricated vulva. "O, I like that," she exclaimed. " Undress me!" Up went "the maize" and over her head; and then, her firm tits bare, she plucked the erect nipples out for us to admire, and shortly Wolf was sucking them to her coos of pleasure.

At length, they flopped down for an interlude of kissing, after which Marie sat up to unbutton and remove his navy blue pajama top. To the disappointment of the gallery, she paid little heed to the pants; rather she fell to her back again, spread her legs to the open window, and began playing with herself. When she whispered something urgently to her lover, I knew she wanted a preliminary orgasm for herself. Indeed, she wanted Wolf to have a full-course meal! And he partook with wolfish abandon—licking and slurping, at Marie's audible encouragement. Before long her right leg curled up and over Wolf's head; her bare foot embraced his neck to give him what each of her oral lovers has been excited to experience—her complete surrender in a very wet orgasm.

They kissed again, and then it was Wolf's turn to receive oral love: they fumblingly freed him of the pajama bottoms—freed Wolf and the biggest hard cock I have ever seen. He stood straight up on his knees. To our delight, his John Henry stood straight out—its eight inches, extremely thick. So erect he was that Marie put on a brief exhibition of "no-handsies" sucking. Then with a hand she ran Wolf's foreskin all the way down in order to demonstrate the unusual size of the big plum-like glans, thence to plant kisses upon it and lave it with her tongue. Then smiling broadly in the direction of the open window, she grasped the base of the big wand and waved it to our delight. There followed stints of jackhammer jerking, at which she is so good, before she popped each of his big balls into her mouth and then spoke to them murmuringly.

Now my beautiful wife was at her sexiest: she wriggled to her back, spread her legs wide, fingered herself open, masturbated lightly, and spoke aloud, "Wolfgang, fuck me!" He scrambled to oblige. Based upon my view of Wolf's ass, I could tell that she was guiding him with her fingers and that his entry was gingerly. When Marie brought her knees and feet up over his shoulders, he eased himself into her more deeply. After she cried, "Yes, Wolf! Fuck me!" his penetrations became deeper and more and more rapid. It was so thrilling to watch Marie fuck our best friend with the big cock that she had lovingly brought to such a handsome height, and that was shortly to send hot spurt upon hot spurt of young sperm way up into her.

When Wolf's post-climactic spasms ceased, they lay spent, but still kissing and holding each other. I left them to their sacred moments, tip-toeing back to my car, to drive it twice around the block till the patch of semen in my underpants cooled and became sticky, and then I drove home.

****

The evolution of our marriage from the prim and proper to the liberated and experimental, I have to confess, was something I engineered, driven by my sublimated sexual urges. I have always been attracted to girls with big tits, and for two years at college I enjoyed the company of the most buxom member of the university community. She was Susan Stein, a Jewish girl who was a trifle overweight. Well, she had a very big ass and enormous thighs, but she had a nice face and was a good kid. Further, she was happy to be undressed and she loved to fuck.

Nonetheless, Sue had two weaknesses: first, she felt impelled to enter every wet T-shirt competition and always ended up without the T-shirt because they were "uncomfortable when wet." She usually performed in pedal-pushers because she was self-conscious about her heavy lower section; but she loved guys and girls to see her tits, which were so full they hung nearly to her belt-line and swayed beautifully when she danced. Sue's second attribute, which in my naiveté I deemed a weakness, was that she is bi-sexual. I learned about this during spring break of junior year when she insisted that a sorority sister share our motel room. They actually wanted me to watch them perform!

So, God damn me and my high standards: we broke up. And--listen to this--she got married and divorced and is now our stock broker, right here in this town. And we've been more than friends. Half the nights that Marie figured I had duty at the Hospital, I've been with Sue.

I know it sounds crass and underhanded, as Marie has been so wonderful with me, especially after the disappointment of discovering that I'm sterile. While cultivating this guilt garden of mine, I, of course, regard it as a godsend that she and Wolfgang have developed the genuinely loving relationship that they have. It relieves the onus of my own infidelity.

Perhaps volunteering to host individual foreign students during their time at the University has been the greatest boon to our expanding sex lives. Wolfgang has been a great friend, as was Jane Sing, our Chinese "girl." Her real name was something unpronounceable, so going by "Jane" eased her American passage. And hardly a girl—she is ten years senior to Marie herself, having been the mother at the time of two adolescent boys, who remained with their father in China. Her subsequent relations with the communist government in trying to get extensions for her studies in America were weird, bordering on the downright scary. At the University she was supposedly improving herself as a teacher of English. Certainly her speech and her person were both easy and highly attractive; her figure, trim; her make-up, tasteful. Both Marie and I took pains to lighten her ongoing financial burdens: I served as her doctor (gratis); Marie was ever so generous in helping Jane with her personal needs, especially with regard to wardrobe, as blessedly their bodily proportions and dress size were the same.

I became aware of their beautiful similarities and their adorable differences in the course of Jane's first routine physical exam in my office. She freely shared her medical and sexual history, laughing and smiling as she disrobed. I picked up one similarity shortly: both girls have the purest smooth white skin and fetchingly rounded buttocks. Marie has the more prominent calf and thigh muscles, and the flare of her hips and the thrust of her pubic mound are likewise pronounced. She is incomparably beautiful when she dances in the nude, and watching her seduce and fuck Wolfgang has been the chief thrill of my life [pant pant]. Above and below Marie is an auburn red head, whereas Jane's hair is jet black—powerful adjuncts to their nude loveliness. Their B-cup breasts have contrasting nipples: Jane's puffy areolas of a chocolate hue are big and round; Marie's, being pale pink, cover the area of American dimes. Their vaginas are markedly different: Marie's sex is mainly inward: Jane's charms are strikingly visible. Showing forth from her full black bush, the fleshy protective wings and supersensitive tumescent clitoris pose a compelling invitation to suck. Her pride in her beautiful sex was evident, even before she whispered melodiously, "Do you like my poossy?" My vaginal probing that day went beyond State standards as the patient's questions regarding the pathology of her orgasmic reflexes indicated special treatment and subsequent appointments at two-week intervals.

Frankly, as time passed, Jane's emotional/sexual needs were playing havoc with my professional conscience. We wanted so very much to fuck each other! Slowly a solution dawned upon me. It was based on my recollection of Marie's confessed lesbian leanings and my observation that she and Jane kissed frequently when they were together. I reasoned, "How neat for the three of us, if we could do our loving together!" I then, during one of our bedtime exchanges, laid out for Marie my observations of Jane's underlying frustrations and her arousal of my lust. I thought it well to mention unique points of Jane's nude beauty as I can never forget my dear wife's recourse to masturbation while I had described the spread of Sue Stein's areolas and the unusual size of her clit. And, sure enough, that approach worked equally well this time—in fact, my description of Jane's jet black hairy cunt and her sensitivity to fingering had both Marie and me masturbating together. Thereafter we easily and most thrillingly engaged in fantasies of how together we might bring our sweet friend relief and fulfillment. I don't remember Marie's being more excited and sexually lubricated than she was in planning our joint seduction of our beautiful Chinese girl.

The last year of Jane's American visit was spiced by our frequent threesomes, the first of which got started with Marie's invitation to watch us make love, to see especially how we aroused each other, and to engage in full play with her doctor's cock when the spirit moved her.

As I mentioned, having three sex partners for myself made for a build-up of guilt, which was somewhat assuaged by Marie's becoming Jane's lover. And now her affair with Wolf brings a needed equilibrium to our marriage. My rationalizations are numerous. Among them, Marie is a very sexy girl; her appetite the last two or three years has been insatiable; and Wolf's big penis has been most gratifying to both of us, especially as they are willing to be watched and I love watching. As an even further expansion to our sex lives, I asked Marie if she would enjoy watching me with Sue. Her heaven-sent response: "As you've been such a good sport to encourage Wolf and me, it's only fair that you bring Sue into our marriage. And, very frankly, of all our friends, I would most enjoy seeing you with Sue. Those fantasies of our making love to her together—I'm ready for them to happen now. I would love to see her big tits bare and suck them. And, as you've told me that she has a nice big clit, wouldn't you like to watch me suck it as well?" And, of course, I told Marie that I positively would enjoy that. Upon that declaration, she begged me for oral sex as I thought Sue might want to give her.

Toward turning these dreams to reality, we broke the ice with something of a house party at our place. With great preparations we invited Sue to dinner. I figured we had no problem about entertainment later in the evening—especially with plenty of Scotch and the right music. We found the cassette of Latin American rhythms and some others we deemed conducive to "the dance." Wolfgang was all for it. Marie said she'd suggest dancing at an appropriate point. And it happened. At a gala moment I queried, "Wouldn't you girls be more comfortable without your tops?"

"What's good for the goose is good for the gander!" Marie chimed in. "You guys take yours off too!"

The dancing ended with the girls at mid-floor entirely nude and kissing passionately. Once that Marie's hand touched and stroked the wet warmth of Sue's grinding crotch, they scampered off to our bedroom for what turned out to be the remainder of the evening. Wolf and I found some cold beers in the refrigerator and drank a toast—to the losers!

* * * *

Our story is winding down, but there have been some unexpected twists. Fancy this: during his last months with us Wolf told Marie that our talk about adopting a child disturbed him somewhat and that he'd be privileged to give her a baby that would be hers in every respect. During our conference considering that loving offer, Marie declared, "I want it! Unless you object, I'll go off the pill tomorrow." Of course, the truth was clear: the love between them had become more profound than that generated in our marriage. I gave my most happy blessings to the proposal.

And fancy this! Less than a month after Wolf's return to Stuttgart and a job with a good concern, guess who moved into his vacant room! Sue! We both love those big tits hanging around. And, in due time, little John W. Porter was calling her "Auntie Sue."

Bushman
Bushman
9 Followers