Ch. 13 The Pursuit of Happiness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was the beginning of a wonderful friendship. In fact, I became Herbie's mistress. It's a wild story; so if you'll pardon the lack of detail here, I'll try to give you some of its high points. His wife, unusually beautiful and sexy—the earth mother type, was 40 years old when we met. And Herb gets off on seeing his friends fuck her, and Lianne confesses with a wink that she does it for him, but also for herself. So they are swingers, giving him his shot at two or three attractive wives.

I picked up this background gradually. I was and am a serious artist. I got into their circle on the basis that my drawings expressed a power and a flow that appealed to both of them, and they made me a very generous offer to do some studies of Lianne at their classy estate 14 miles from my pad. She had been a model as a young woman but had nothing to show from the experience, but now with my talent they hoped to retain some works of great personal value to them. Okay, maybe so. And I worked my fat ass off to give them my best, but it was clear after several weeks that 70% of the expensive caper had been to get me over there with them. What is it with these older guys and big tits? Of course, I'm smiling: I wouldn't have it any other way.

They set me up in a wing of the house where the light was excellent, and things got progressively closer between artist and model. The thing was Lianne would stay nude for days at a time. I'd had sublimated feelings for my kind since Tina and I masturbated together in 8th grade; and now living with Li's low swinging beauties capped with their wide brown haloes, our hot-tubbing together and the kissing she initiated were a dream come true. When Lianne announced that one of the guest rooms could be mine, we hugged for at least a minute.

A month or so later Herbie, back from some business tripping, invited me to join them in the master bedroom for an evening porn flick. We started in our pajamas, but half way into the action, I announced, "Excuse me, Herb, but your selection of film has made me so fucking horny!" Nightwear floated off in different directions. That pair teamed up on me to my ecstatic satisfaction. Then the women did the man, whose 7-inch circumcised cock nestled all the way to my pharynx, as did the similarly nice cock of Earl Masterson during our recent affair. I knew Li had a very prominent clit, and I enjoyed her unbelievable responsiveness and even her tangy flavor--stronger than my own.

It was at breakfast the next morning that I was officially acknowledged not only as their resident artist but also as Lianne's lover and as Herbie's mistress. "Those are the dearest honors that have come to me so far—seriously," I said, smiling. Then we laughed, stood, and did a threesome hug for more than a minute.

V GETTING A GLIMPSE OF MY HUSBAND

During that winter of 1977-78 we remained a happy threesome. I'd guess half the time I slept with the Woods in the master bedroom. Herbie was into everything but anal fornication, but Li and I frequently the toyed and fingered the one of us who was riding Herb from the top. We enjoyed the crucial advantages of teaming up or being teamed.

Spring sprang, and with it the next door neighbors, a school teacher and his wife (the Gilletts), returned from a sabbatical leave in Arizona. Li and Herb bubbled excitedly like kids at Christmas at the prospect of their re-appearance. I met them at cocktails, and they seemed a charming couple—intelligent, funny, and handsome (especially 51-year-old Carl). And they seemed very interested in me.

When Li asked me later if I liked Carl, I said I was "intrigued." "I'm glad," she returned, "We swap with them, you know. He's hung like a horse. I want you to fuck him, Licia.. Herbie wants him for you too. He's really great."

I gulped, thought a few seconds, and stammered, " Okay, if he likes me."

"Felicia sweet, he does like you! When you see each other at our nude swimming party next weekend, he'll be out of his mind for you. He loves big girls. I should know! When the time and the drinks are right, feel free to take him to your room; and Herbie and I will team up on Ursula. She's a dear. And we'll see you the next morning."

I got my courage up, and things went very closely to the matchmaker's plan. Carl's steely-gray brush top meshed most engagingly with my curly brown pubes, and that amazingly thick cock provided that delightful full feeling that I had experienced with earlier horse-hung heroes—Ike and Ray and Herb, who that afternoon fell back to fourth place. I love big cocks.

Summer was upon us, and one day, when Herb and I had a chance to be alone, he steered me to the master bedroom to see a video that he said was special. He explained that he thought my regard for Carl and Ursula was such that a confidence could be shared. "This film features Ursula and four of our friends and me.. It was one of the Gilletts' fantasies to have several guys come in her cunt one after another. Is that something that would appeal to you, dear? I have thought you're almost too much for one man, Felicia."

"I did two guys in their apartment one afternoon, but they weren't all that attractive, and I left feeling kind of ashamed. And, believe it or not, there was one day that Fuck-buddy Ray had done me so well on his powerboat that his come was running down my inner thighs as I entered my apartment, where a surprise visitor, Seth, was waiting for me. I caught a double header that day, and Seth was astounded how easily he slid home. Hey, is that video re-wound? Let's get undressed and watch it."

The photography was very good, and Herb gave thumbnail introductions of the different fuckers, starting with himself and ending with the grateful husband. Watching the well- hung group, I snuggled up with my head on his shoulder and played with his cock and balls while Herb tweaked my nipples. The guy in the middle especially appealed to me for his long blond hair, his tall graceful carriage, and the contours of his long uncircumcised cock. Seeing him with Ursula, my breathing waxed heavy. I needed more. "Finger fuck me, Herb!" I whispered with new urgency.

Later when Herb asked which guys most appealed to me, I knew for sure. "I would love to fuck you, Carl Gillett, and Bill the writer. And now, darling, before we fuck, I want to suck your cock, and while I do, I want you to tell me more about Bill."

And in that coital set-to which followed, I thought urgently of my choice for the third hitter, hoping he would like me. Without the slightest hope that he would ask me to marry him. But first things first.