Chad and Blaine Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baby789
Baby789
239 Followers

"Hey, baby,"

"Hi," Blaine kissed Chad burying his hand in his hair, pushing his tongue inside not waiting the millisecond it would take for him to part his lips, moaning gently as the taste of bacon, egg and Chad all swept onto his tongue at once.

"Break it up. Trying to eat here," Thomas' booming voice spread across the room, echoing about again.

"You interrupted our honeymoon," Blaine pointed to him with a fork and a scowl before stabbing his bacon. "I want at least one round where we don't get interrupted,"

"Shh," Chad kissed his back and rubbed his hip, Blaine pouted and leant back against him letting Chad feed him.

"Hey, look. Carlisle Robin comes out in People magazine," Blaine bent over to snatch the magazine away from Katie as Chad held his hips to stop him from toppling into the mountains of food.

"Who's Carlisle Robin?" Chad asked as he read over Blaine's shoulder, the man in the picture looked to be about twenty four with messy, just got of bed russet hair with big almond hazel eyes, his suit screamed money and his body yelled hours in the gym.

"He's a self-made billionaire, he runs RRA, and you know Robin Retail Administration? He's now gone into business, agriculture, publishing and even fashion," Nick leant back against the chair and folded his hands over his stomach. "Graduated high school at seventeen, went to Harvard for two years then dropped out to build his own company. This now is making around forty million a year,"

"How do you know this?" Chad arched his brow at his brother-in-law and grinned.

"His parents hired me and Kyle to figure out who was stealing some of his money. And plus the man is damn hot," Nick shared a look with Kyle then grinned. "Turns out it was his own brother. Go figure,"

"Okay, we need to go," Thomas clapped his hands together and stood urging the others to stand before leaning down and hugging Chad then Blaine.

"Have a good honeymoon,"

"Have a good...lesson?" Blaine asked with a grin.

"Sure," Thomas laughed as they said their goodbyes and left.

"Alone at last," Chad nibbled along Blaine's neck allowing Blaine to lean backwards on him.

"Michael is going to be Thomas' client," Blaine gasped out and moaned as Chad grazed his teeth over a previous hickey sending delightful shivers down his spine and straight towards his crotch.

"How do you know this?" Chad's hand slipped under Blaine's shirt and plucked one small nipple, it pebbling under his touch as he rolled it between his thumb and index finger.

"He...told me," Blaine rocked his hips and grabbed Chad's hand and placed it over his groin; Chad deftly unzipped his shorts and pulled his stiff cock out.

"Like steel wrapped in velvet," Chad whispered against his ear as he slowly stroked him.

"I want you inside me," Blaine clawed at Chad's arms, rubbing his ass against Chad's jean covered crotch.

"Too soon," he slipped his hand down the back of Blaine's shorts and gently stroked his little hole, which was still loose and slightly swollen from last night's events. "No longer my virgin,"

"I'm still yours,"

"Love..."

"Please," Blaine whined as he tried to gain leverage to thrust himself up into Chad's hand even as he tried to get Chad inside him.

"Don't want to hurt you,"

"You won't, there is lube in my pocket," Blaine sighed in relief as Chad pulled the small tube from his pocket and tapped his hip, Blaine clumsily slid from his lap, his shorts pooling around his ankles as he waited for Chad to tell him where to go.

"Let's fuck on the table," Chad pushed the plates away, further up the table and lifted Blaine onto the table, quickly pulling his shorts away. Blaine went to take Chad's shirt off but Chad stopped him. "You naked. I dressed."

A giggle escaped.

"I fucking love that noise," Blaine giggled again as Chad pulled his shirt off him and leant over him. He growled as he felt Blaine undo his jeans and pull his cock out. Chad covered his fingers with lube before pushing two then three fingers inside him, Blaine whimpered and thrust his hips, watching as Chad lubed his cock and placed it against him. "Ready, baby?"

"Just fuck me," Blaine gasped as Chad pushed in with one long quick thrust, bottoming out almost instantly. Chad gripped his head and kissed him before slowly pulling out them slamming back into him, he jolted a little bit up the table as he gripped Chad's shoulders again mindful of the little bruises he'd left on him.

Chad watched as Blaine closed his eyes and bit his lip, leaning forward he pulled Blaine's lip away with his hand with a shake of his head; Blaine whimpered again and wrapped his legs around Chad's waist. Chad smiled and lifted him up, spinning them around and pushing him against the cool tiled wall.

"Oh," Blaine gasped as the chill of the wall against his back and the heat of Chad against his front made his dick ooze fluid. Chad's cock slid deeper inside his body, he grinned and wiggled until Chad got the message and finally started pushing inside him again. "Harder,"

Chad adjusted his grip on Blaine, his muscles bulging and making Blaine's cock even harder as he pushed in harder but slower. "Faster,"

"Needy bottom," Chad laughed and finally gave Blaine what he wanted and thrust deeply, quickly and hard inside Blaine until he was ready to blow, one angled thrust and one squeeze of his cock then Blaine was shooting over Chad's black shirt, he thrust once, twice then a third time before he emptied himself inside Blaine.

Chad turned them around as he slowly slid to the floor as Blaine curled up with him, still buried deep inside him.

"Good?" Blaine nodded against his chest and kissed his chin.

"Mm," Chad nuzzled his hair and took a deep breath, inhaling the intoxicating honey scent that was purely Blaine. "Do you want to go hiking today?"

"Yes!" Blaine squealed and looked up at Chad, "Can Cookie come?"

"Have you got her leash?" Chad asked as he slowly rose his soft cock finally slipping out of Blaine as he set him back on the floor, Blaine blushed and looked down at his thigh, Chad followed his gaze and grinned widely as he saw the cum dribbling down his thigh.

"Yeah, Katie gave it to me before they left," Blaine wiggled and screwed up his nose. "I've only got shorts,"

"Shorts?" Chad husked, clearing his throat. Blaine in shorts. Blaine's ass in shorts. "Shorts are fine,"

"Okay," Blaine beamed and dragged him to the bathroom; Chad suspected he looked like an idiot with his dick hanging out of his pants and being dragged into the bathroom.

"Stay right there," Chad husked as he dropped to his knees behind Blaine and ran his tongue first over his thigh and the circling his ass.

"What...are you doing?!"

"I'm cleaning you," Chad rolled his eyes and stood before kissing Blaine gently.

"You look so handsome right now," Blaine whispered and stood on his tip-toes and gently kissed him again. "We didn't get interrupted,"

"True," Chad stripped and pulled Blaine into the warm shower gazing into his pretty green eyes. "We graduate in two months,"

"Why did you get held back?" Blaine sighed as Chad massaged shampoo into his scalp, the lather flowing down his back and over the curve of his ass.

"Um, I got into a fight. Hell, I got into a lot of fights," Chad lathered his hands up and turned Blaine around, his hands running down his abs, over his back as he slipped his fingers between Blaine's ass cheeks again.

"About what?" Blaine spread his legs further and smiled.

"Being gay,"

"Oh," Chad finished washing Blaine then kissed his temple then quickly washed himself up. Blaine pouted at him from the other side.

"Let's go hiking," Chad tugged Blaine from the shower and dried him with a big white fluffy towel. "You're such a needy bottom,"

"I am not!" Blaine stomped as Chad wrapped him in a towel.

"'Harder, faster, Chaddie please', if that's not needy..." Chad imitated him then laughed as Blaine hit him on the chest before glaring at him. He couldn't keep the look for long as he burst into giggles.

"Can we talk some more?" Blaine asked shyly.

"About what?" Chad's heart seized in his chest as he looked at Blaine, he didn't want to leave him did he? Of course he didn't. He'd been paranoid since Blaine was kidnapped. They were tied together now. In body and in spirit.

"Everything. Anything," Blaine shrugged and danced towards the bedroom.

"If you want to," Chad watched as Blaine dressed, swallowing as Blaine bent over and slipped shorts on, he'd slipped into a small red thong and it held his package nicely. Chad quickly dressed and sat on the edge of the bed as Blaine fiddled with his hair.

"Let's go." Chad pulled him away, grabbed Cookie and they wandered along the trails with Cookie barking her discoveries ahead of them.

****

"I want to know about the journal," Chad blurted as they finally sat down almost three hours later, near a small river.

"I'll show you it when we get back," Blaine lied back on the grass and looked at the clouds above him. One looked like a dog. Another like a spaceship.

"Did you do anything sexual with him?" Chad growled as he looked at Blaine.

"He was my first kiss and we jacked off together a couple of times," Blaine shrugged as if it was no big deal to him.

"You said you'd never done anything with anyone," Chad leant up to scowl at him.

"No, remember the first blowjob I gave you? You asked me if I've ever done that," Blaine pointed out with a smile.

"I would have thought you would have told me though," Chad pouted and looked at Blaine before kissing him on the lips.

"I told you now, I'm sorry,"

"Good,"

"Who did you first fuck?" Blaine asked as he rolled over and straddled Chad looking over at Cookie sleeping in the shade, her little legs wobbling and her tail wagging.

"His name was Andrew and I thought I loved him, but he used me for sex and then left," Chad shrugged and rubbed up and down Blaine's arms, his black hair ruffling in the slight breeze. "Tell me your deepest darkest fantasy,"

"I can't," Blaine nibbled his lip and glared as Chad pulled it away again. It was too embarrassing for Chad to hear.

"As long as it doesn't involve another person, other bodily functions, knives, blood or wax then I'm good for it, and I'll tell you mine,"

"You tell me first,"

"I've always imagined fucking you in public, where anyone could come along and find us. Like the beach or the movies,"

"I want to be tied up," Blaine whispered against Chad's neck as he gently kissed it.

"You want to be tied up?" Chad couldn't hold his shock back and he pulled Blaine around to look him in the eyes.

"Yes. It's hard to explain. I want to get that memory away and replace it with something else. I know I'll never be able to forget it but I was hoping maybe some of the pain will ease if I get tied up with someone I trust. Make sense?" Blaine looked up at Chad hopefully and nibbled his lip watching as Chad pulled it away again.

"I'll admit I've dreamed of you tied to the bed but I've never told you. I'll try it with you. You'll tell me if it gets too much though?" Chad searched Blaine's face for any indication that he would lie. Would he just to prove something to himself?

"I promise," Blaine nodded.

"Tonight?"

"Yes. Tonight." Blaine's accent got more pronounced and he didn't know if it was from nerves, excitement or a little bit of both.

"Are you sore?" Chad's voice had dropped an octave and Blaine shuddered as Chad's palm reached in and stroked his bare ass cheek.

"Never too sore for you," Blaine stood and shucked his shorts off before tugging Chad upright and straddling his hips. Blaine slipped his fingers under Chad's shirt and pulled it over his head.

"Trust me?" Chad whispered as they stood together.

"Forever,"

"Go over there and hold the tree," Blaine's nose screwed up as he complied, his ass naked, except from the flimsy red material, sashaying in the afternoon sun. Blaine grasped the tree and turned to look over his shoulder at Chad.

"You said you'd never take me from behind," Chad rested his hand on Blaine's hips and kissed his neck. "Chaddie...

"I know. I just want to try something. Tell me to stop if you don't like it,"

"Okay," Blaine was scared. It was obvious. His hands shook as he grasped the tree and his knees shook slightly too. Blaine reached down and slipped his fingers in the side of the thong.

"Leave it on,"

"I love you,"

"Trust," Chad whispered in his ear before slipping a lubed finger inside and gently stretching the loose muscle. He tossed the empty lube packet on the floor after he'd coated his cock in the clear liquid before tugging the slip of fabric away and positioning his cock at Blaine's ass then shoving inside on one thrust.

"Oh," Blaine cried as Chad's cock raked over his prostate. His heart was still pounding in his chest and he was having trouble trying to get his cock to stiffen. Then Chad did something unexpected. He placed his palm on Blaine's chest and pulled him up so his back was straight against Chad's chest.

"Place your head on my shoulder,"

Blaine did as he was told and whimpered as he looked into Chad's eyes. This position didn't allow for much movement but it was enough as they both soared towards their release, Blaine's leaving a wet patch on the waistband of the fabric. Blaine cried out again as Chad dropped to his knees and licked a path from his balls to his hole. Chad's tongue reached inside him and cleared him of the cum he could reach before kissing him.

"So what do you think about being taken from behind now?"

"Not bad,"

"I can't believe how fast you come when I'm inside you,"

"It's a talent." Blaine winked and Chad smiled, helped Blaine dress and woke Cookie before they wandered back towards the cottage. Blaine started cooking dinner as Chad wondered into the office. He needed to call Thomas.

****

"It's fucking Michael!" Thomas yelled down the phone as Chad held it away from his ear as Thomas' deep voice caused static in the receiver.

"What's Michael?" Chad asked as he fiddled with the stapler on the table, the shiny metal cool against his fingers.

"My client," Thomas' growl was evident over the phone and Chad could just imagine his brother pacing back and forth along the room.

"Dude, he obviously wants you. I never told anyone but once when we sleeping he said your name. I thought I heard it wrong but now I think about it he defiantly said your name,"

"Really?"

"Uh-huh," Chad nodded even though Thomas couldn't see him.

"What did you call about anyway?" Chad heard a sigh as Thomas finally sat down and he leant back in the plush leather chair.

"Blaine wants to be tied up," Chad didn't find any point beating around the bush so he just told it like it was.

"He wants to be tied up?"

"I know, that what I said. I just need to know some things," Chad watched Blaine from the gap in the open door, Blaine bit his lip and read over something in that damn journal.

"What things?" Thomas' voice was wary on the other end and Chad could completely understand why.

"What to tie him up with first,"

"Well you're not going to want rope or handcuffs. So I suggest ties or scarves, I'm sure someone has one lying about," Thomas cleared his throat and there were muted sounds from the other end of the phone. He was talking to someone.

"What is the best way to tie his hands?"

"Go for spread eagle. You want to do everything opposite to what he done,"

"Okay, and finally is there any way I can stop...bruising," Chad whispered the last part, his mind flashing back to last night when he'd held Blaine's hands down and bruised him.

"What happened?"

"I got carried away last night and held his hands above his head, he didn't freak, and I don't even think he noticed,"

"You bruised them? The easiest way is to rub lotion on his wrists after you've finished, it will ease the soreness but won't get rid of the bruises. You never get carried away,"

"Thanks for everything, Thom. It was different last night. Better than anything I've ever done with anyone else,"

"It's because you love him,"

"I do. Do you want to talk about anything?" He looked up and smiled as he saw Blaine standing uncertainly in the doorway, he waved him forward and Blaine quickly shuffled in and climbed onto Chad's lap, tucking himself comfortably in his arms.

"He told me he loved me," Thomas' whisper was distraught and rough, a sign that he was upset.

"He's not like Rudy, Thom,"

"I want to know if you know anything about this," Thomas' voice had dropped an octave; either it was sign of anger, confusion or arousal. Chad wasn't sure.

"Huh? Oh, Michael. Nope I only found out when Blaine told me after you left this morning," Chad tilted his head to the side and allowed Blaine to kiss and suck down it, he pulled an incredibly large hickey up on the side of his neck as his other hand travelled down his chest to unzip his pants.

"How long has Blaine known?"

"Um...I'll ask," Chad watched as Blaine slid of his lap and pushed his knees apart before kneeling between them and grinning wickedly at him. "How long did you know about Michael?"

"I helped him plan it," Blaine giggled before he pulled Chad's stiff cock from his pants and leant forward to lap at the tip gently. Chad reached down and ran his hands through Blaine's spiky hair. His ring standing out against the black hair.

"He...helped," Chad cleared his throat in an effort to get his voice back to normal, all it did was produce a groan, and he looked down at Blaine and watched as his lips opened wide and he slowly but surely swallowed his dick to the back of his throat.

"What do you mean he helped?"

"Arranged...it," Chad tugged Blaine's hair so his hot mouth moved up and then pushing so he moved down, they kept this up until Thomas' voice interrupted again. Chad glared at the ceiling as he rested his head back on the leather chair.

"I'm going to kill your husband," Thomas growled.

"Not before me. Bye," Chad hung the phone up and let it clatter loudly onto the table; Blaine looked up at him with pretty green eyes and blinked innocently, well as innocently as he could when his lips were stretched around his shaft.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard,"

Blaine moaned and swallowed around his cock, his throat muscles massaging the head, causing him to groan and thrust into his mouth further, Blaine small hand reached up and rolled his balls around as he sucked up and down him quickly, Chad spread his legs further and Blaine released him to nuzzle his balls before sucking them gently into his mouth.

"Mm, suck me, baby," Chad tugged at Blaine's spikes and groaned deeply as Blaine swallowed him again as his other hand continued to fondle his balls. Chad gasped as Blaine's tongue danced across the bundle of nerves under the head of his cock and rubbed his index finger against his hole gently. With a final thrust and groan he emptied himself into Blaine's eager mouth. Blaine continued to suckle the tip of his cock until he had finally softened then he slid up and smiled slightly before swallowing the bitter liquid.

"You're supposed to share," Chad frowned at him and Blaine giggled before sliding back into his lap.

"I've never swallowed your cum. I might have, we've sucked each other off too many times to remember,"

"Yours always tastes sweet," Chad frowned as he gazed into Blaine's green eyes.

"Yours tastes like coffee, rich and heady," Blaine smiled and snuggled into Chad's neck again, his tongue rasping over the hickey left there.

"Like coffee?" Chad whispered as he ran his hand through Blaine's hair.

"It's the fruit juice I drink,"

"How do you know that?"

"I read it in a book once," Blaine unconsciously rubbed his jaw against Chad's neck, the stubble stinging slightly.

Baby789
Baby789
239 Followers