Chad and Blaine Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baby789
Baby789
239 Followers

"I want you to shower before tonight,"

"Why?"

"I want your hair natural, I like it like that," Chad kissed his temple and lifted him up and wandered out towards the kitchen, where the smell of freshly baked cookies wafted.

"You don't like my hair like this?" Chad turned, bringing a cookie to his lips and he looked at Blaine.

"Of course I do, I find you sexy if you're naked, dressed, spiky, not spiky or just sleeping. You're gorgeous, Blaine," Chad crunched the cookie and smiled widely, slowly walking over to Blaine and holding the cookie to his lips. Blaine licked his lips before he opened them and allowed Chad to place the last bit of cookie on his tongue, he watched as Blaine chewed then swallowed, his lips licking the last of the crumbs from his plump lips.

"You even make me hard just by eating a bloody cookie,"

"Really?" Blaine squeaked as he gazed down at Chad's black jeans the bulge firm behind the metal teeth. He was amazed at Chad's recovery time; it wasn't even five minutes since he'd come.

"Do you find that so hard to believe?"

"I'm going for a swim," Blaine smiled shyly before scurrying away towards the bedroom and stripping from his tight black jeans, his purple Dino shirt and shucked his boxers, he just hoped that Katie had packed swimming shorts for him. After some rummaging in the suitcase he found a pale blue thong, after chewing on his bottom lip he donned the offensive item of clothing before boldly walking out into the living room.

"You're not going out in that!" Chad's angry voice echoed through the room as Blaine turned to look at him.

"Why not? It's not like there is anyone else here, Chad," Blaine frowned at his husband sitting on the sofa. He ran his hand over his exposed ass and thrust his hips forwards on purpose.

"We're in the middle of the forest. Rangers come up on a daily basis, Blaine. You're not wearing them it's as fucking simple as that," Chad glared at him, Blaine just shook his head and left the room and raced towards the pool, diving into the warm liquid.

"Blaine!"

"What?" Blaine surfaced and wiped his hair from his eyes as he looked up at Chad standing on the patio a frown on his face.

"I told you not to go out in that,"

"I'm not fucking Michael; I don't have to take your orders!" Blaine screamed at him as he swam towards the other end of the pool as tears prickled his eyes. He didn't want to cry over something so stupid. He didn't even know why he was arguing with Chad.

"Baby, I know you're not Michael. I'm sorry; I just don't want anyone seeing you practically naked," Chad crouched down next to him and smiled gently.

"You're not the only one who's seen me naked, Chad. We fucked in the forest today," Blaine felt like being a drama queen, God knows his life has had enough of it.

"Come on, sweetheart. We're on our honeymoon. We were way off the trails then. No one would have seen you," Chad rolled his jeans up and dangled them in the water, watching as Blaine swam up to him and rested his head on Chad's thigh.

"I'm sorry. I love you, Chaddie,"

"I love you too," Chad smiled as he heard the nickname, the only times it came out was when Blaine was horny, tired, upset, angry or scared.

"How about I go make us some dinner then we can curl up on the sofa later?" He stroked his hand through Blaine's hair and brushed it away from his beautiful face.

"Sounds good. Call me when it's done?" Blaine kissed the inside of Chad's thigh and smiled.

"Sure," Chad stood, grabbed his shoes and slipped into the kitchen, looking through the fridge he spotted cheese, ham, eggs and peppers. Omelette it was. The damp jeans irritated his thighs so he quickly changed into a pair of navy blue shorts as he was leaving his eyes spotted a black box in Blaine's suitcase, knowing it was rude he plucked the box out and went back to Blaine.

"What's this?" he dangled the box at Blaine and smiled.

"Um, I'm not sure. Katie packed my suitcase. Open it,"

Chad fiddled with the little red bow, letting the ribbon float down into the water before opening the black lid and laughing loudly at the box.

"What is it?"

"Take a look," Chad turned the box around and presented the pink, bobbly round thing at Blaine. Blaine tried to figure out what it was but he couldn't work it out.

"What is it?" Blaine asked again, his brow wrinkling with confusion.

"It's a cock ring, baby," Chad smiled as he lifted it from its box. "You slide this on someone's cock and it vibrates and helps you stop coming so fast,"

"Can we use it tonight?"

"I was planning on it," Chad grinned and tucked the ring into his pocket before waving over his shoulder at Blaine. Tonight was going to be fun.

"Will you fuck me?" Blaine grinned shyly at him as he rolled onto his stomach showing his pale ass exposed in the thong.

"Now?"

"Mhmm,"

"You only had it this morning. Wait until tonight,"

"Chaddie...you've came twice today," he whined and ran his hand down his chest.

"You came five times last night,"

"But only once today," Blaine pointed out with a pout.

"No." Chad turned and walked back into the house hearing as Blaine moaned about him being at an unfair advantage with orgasms.

***

"Tell me about the journal," Chad whispered as he ran his fingers through Blaine's soft hair.

"We started it when I was fourteen,"

"Why?"

"I'm not sure, Ollie bought this old leather thing over and we just started sticking pictures and writing in it,"

"Do you love him?" Chad blurted, the evening sun was shining down on them as they rested outside by the pool.

"Yeah, I mean I'll always love him. He's my best friend," Blaine kissed Chad's bare chest and smiled, he rubbed his finger over a mark near Chad's left nipple. "I never noticed this before,"

"Only because when I'm naked all you can think about is my cock," Chad laughed echoed around them as he kissed Blaine.

"That's true," Blaine started looking at Chad's body then; he spotted seven more of the marks over his chest, three on each leg and even one behind his ear. "Chicken pocks!"

"Had it when I was six," Chad grinned and hoisted him up from the deckchair. "Do you want to dance?"

"There is no music,"

"Of course there is," Chad pushed a button on a small remote Blaine hadn't noticed and Sleeping with Sirens crooned softly from the surround sound. Chad stood and held his hand out to him. Blaine smiled shyly and slipped into Chad's waiting arms.

They twirled and danced across the wooden patio floor as Chad sung melodic lines in his ear. "That first summer we spent one we'll never forget, looking for any kind of reason to escape all the mess that we thought was what made us. Ain't it funny now? We can see who we're meant to be. You still have all of my heart,"

Blaine buried his face in Chad's broad shoulders as they swayed in the soft tone. Chad tucked his head up and kissed him gently as the song dwindled down. Another started and Chad started singing that one to him.

"Let my body love your body, baby. All night long, I wanna write a song about you now, yeah. Something that would make you wanna start, I wanna write a song about you now, yeah. Something from the bottom of my heart," Chad's body started grinding against his.

"Let's go eat, I'm hungry," Chad murmured after the song had finished.

"You're always hungry,"

"Yep." Chad pulled him into the kitchen and opened the fridge.

***

"The do's and don'ts of sex!"

Blaine giggled at the screen as a skinny blonde women stood in the middle of the TV, her breasts were showing as she held up a pink dildo with buttons along the bottom.

"Have you ever slept with a girl?"

"Nope, I'm strictly cock," Chad ran his hands through Blaine's soft hair and smiled as he snuggled in closer, an arm sliding across his stomach.

"Lucky for me," Blaine laughed again as another dildo was held up as the women went into a lengthy description of why so many had sold. "Get me one,"

"I love your laugh," Chad brushed Blaine's hair away from his face and kissed his forehead.

"Am I ever going to be able to fuck you?" Blaine asked sweetly as he turned to lay his head in Chad's lap.

"Err...maybe?" Chad rubbed the back of his neck and looked into Blaine's pale green eyes.

"Okay," Blaine turned back to watch the TV his laugh making Chad's cock perk up a bit. He hadn't been any more than half-stiff since Blaine had admitted he wanted to be tied up.

"Shall we go back to bed?" Blaine whispered his eyes still on the screen.

"Only if you want to,"

"Yes," with that Blaine stood and walked towards the bedroom, stripping off the robe he'd slipped on before dinner, Chad following watching as Blaine's ass flexed as he walked to the bed, sitting on the edge he turned and crooked his finger at Chad.

Chad stripped quickly and dove onto the bed, jolting Blaine and making him giggle. Blaine wiggled around and finally deposited himself in the middle of the bed, gazing at Chad.

"Ties or scarves?" Chad asked as he held up four pieces of cloth, kneeling in the middle of the bed.

"Scarves," Blaine smiled as Chad straddled his chest and leant over to grasp his left wrist and tie the scarf loosely but tight enough to keep him there. Blaine leant forward and lapped at the head of Chad's cock with a giggle as Chad grunted and slipped slightly. He quickly tied Blaine's other hand up and scooted back down.

"Are you okay?" Chad's cock twitched as he took in the sight of his husband trussed up.

"I just want to be fucked," Blaine whimpered as he tugged on the restraints gently, sighing as Chad's lubed finger slipped inside him.

"I don't want foreplay. Please just fuck me," Blaine thrust his hips and groaned as another finger slipped inside and finally the press of Chad's cock against him was there.

"What are you doing?" Blaine gasped as the cock ring was snapped around him, buzzing happily.

"I said I would use it. I never said who I would use it on," Chad grinned evilly and bottomed out in one thrust.

"Oh..." Blaine moaned as Chad hit his sweet spot as he started thrusting in and out of him rapidly. Blaine tugged at his restraints trying to loosen them enough so he could jerk his cock. "Please, Chaddie."

"Shh," Chad petted his hair and kissed him soundly, taking dominance of his mouth as he took dominance of his body too. Blaine groaned and relaxed into Chad's thrusting, gasping as Chad lifted his hips and pounded into him from a different angle. Blaine felt the orgasm building but he couldn't release it, his balls drew up tight as his cock throbbed viciously, the head oozing liquid out at a rapid pace.

"Chaddie, it's painful!" Blaine screamed as he tried to urge Chad to grab his restrained cock, Chad growled loudly before throwing his head back and yelling his orgasm out as he emptied himself into Blaine before finally releasing the cock ring almost immediately Blaine's cock spewed its own white liquid.

Chad made quick work of untying Blaine and rubbing lotion into his wrists as he allowed Blaine just to lay there and be cared for.

"Thank you," Blaine whispered as tears oozed down the side of his face and into his ears.

"You're welcome, sweetheart," Chad wrapped Blaine in his arms and shushed him gently. A barking was the only warning they got before Cookie bounded onto the bed and demanded attention.

"Thank you," Blaine said again.

"What for now?" Chad grinned widely, wiping away the last of his and Blaine cum.

"Everything. Absolutely everything," Finally for the first time in his short life Blaine was finally happy and content with his life. All thanks to Chad Thurston. Now he was Blaine Thurston forever until the day he dies. In heart, soul, body and spirit.

****

Well that is the finale of Chad and Blaine. I wanted to say thank you to all the readers who have been with me since the start. I know you've been waiting for a long while but I am glad to have finally finished it. I say many thanks again. Maybe in another year or so there will be another Chad and Blaine story but in the meantime I hope you've enjoyed Chad and Blaine's adventure as much as I have.

Baby789
Baby789
239 Followers