Chad Fontenot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As his mouth danced along her neck and shoulders, his hands came forward and cupped her heavy breasts. He used his fingernails to lightly scrape the skin underneath, trailing their way toward her nipples, which were tightly puckered in anticipation. , Slowly he turned her around and lightly kissed her open mouth.

She moaned again and slowly pulled his shirt off over his head. It was his turn to moan as she pulled him to her and flicked her pink tongue over his nipples. He opened his eyes and looked down at her dark skin in contrast to his pale skin.

Kissing her way down from his nipples, she slowly eased his pants down. Chad kicked his shoes off and helped her ease his jeans and briefs down and off of his legs.

She stared at his cock for moments; it was a respectable size, but the total lack of hair puzzled her. 'Maybe white people don't have hair down there,' she thought to herself.

"Oh!" Chad groaned as her full lips wrapped around the head of his cock. "Don't, I'm not going to, oh!"

He tried to warn her but the friction of her soft wet tongue and the sight of his white cock disappearing into her cocoa colored mouth was too much and he began to pump his semen.

"Damn!" she laughed as his seed spurted hotly onto her face.

She continued to kneel down in front of him and jerked his spurting cock onto her face and breasts. The sight of his heavy white cream on her dark skin caused him to spurt even more and she laughed again. Finally he was spent and she cupped his heavy balls in one hand and stroked his cock with the other until she felt his shaft begin to thicken and harden again.

She stood up and he hugged her to him and kissed her again. She unzipped her slacks and eased them down off of her full hips she fell backward onto her bed and pulled him on top of her.

"Do you have any condoms?" he asked her as his hands rubbed against her sticky skin.

"What?" she asked, reality beginning to sink in.

She was not on any birth control system and did not want to get pregnant. She sat up onto her elbows and looked at the sexy white body that lay on top of her.

"Damn!" she barked. "No, no, I ain't got any condoms I'm glad you said that!"

Truth was, her pussy was drooling in its need; she wasn't glad he'd said anything that would cool down the situation. Even as she contemplated what to do, her pussy continued to hunch up toward his stiff cock.

He smiled sadly and eased his bulk off of her. He slithered his body down toward the edge of the bed and stuck his tongue into her navel. She giggled; it tickled and he smiled up at her. A mild orgasm fluttered through her at the sight of his pale skin easing closer and closer toward her tight black curls. He used his tongue to part her curls and lapped slowly at her slit, careful not to touch her clitoris. She groaned again in mild orgasm as he trailed his tongue slowly down her puffy pussy lips. She groaned loudly as his tongue entered her pussy.

He curled his tongue and 'scooped' the juice that ran freely from her pussy into his mouth. He repeated this maneuver several times and as she laid thrashing on her bed, he finally flattened his tongue against her clitoris and she gasped and shuddered as a powerful orgasm swept through her. He kept up his oral assault until she finally pushed his head away. She groaned and rolled over onto her belly.

Her eyes shot open as she felt his tongue tickle at her anus. His hands pried her plump buttocks apart and he lapped at the crease of her ass, licking up the sweat that had formed there from the heat he was generating in her. He pushed his tongue against her anus again, and she shuddered and pressed her sensitive pussy against the rough blanket of her bed. She put her head down and mumbled incoherently as another orgasm rippled through her.

"You need to stop," she said and weakly tried to crawl away from him on her bed. He laughed and followed her forward progress along the mattress, his tongue and hands never leaving her buttocks.

Finally she rolled over and pulled him up along her body and the two lay in a tight embrace. It was an unconscious move on her part, but she reached between them and slid his cock into her hot pussy. He followed his instincts at first and slowly began to thrust in and out of her very wet and hot pussy. He froze as he realized what he was doing and struggled to pull out of her, but she clamped her arms and legs around him and urged him on.

"Don't stop," she pleaded. "I need to feel you inside of me."

He relaxed and began to concentrate on his breathing. He did not remember where he'd read it, but he seemed to remember that if you held your breath, it shortened your staying power. Right now, he wanted all the staying power he could get.

This was the hottest, wettest, tightest pussy he had ever had his cock inside of. She clamped her pussy muscles down and groaned in orgasm. He stopped thrusting, not wanting to come just yet. She relaxed her pussy walls and he slowly resumed thrusting in and out of her again. Again he had to stop as she orgasmed again. Finally, she grunted and released her iron grip on his waist. He slowly pulled out of her pussy and they lay panting.

"Now do you see why your momma told you not to take rides from strangers?" he smiled down at her.

She burst out laughing and slapped his chest playfully.

"Do you want me to suck you off again?" she asked. "You didn't come that time, did you?"

"You know, I'm not really all that wild about blow jobs, but I liked the way you did it," he admitted. "I mean, my dick's too sensitive when I'm coming, especially around the head of it, and most chicks seem to want to lick that while I'm coming, and all I want them to do is leave it alone, you know?"

"Um, then what you want to do?" she asked.

"Can we do this," he said "How about you get on your hands and knees, you know, doggy style, okay?"

She assumed the position and smiled widely. "Okay, just pull out, don't come in me, okay?" she said.

"Okay," he readily agreed.

He lined his cock up with her splayed open pussy and groaned as he slid into her again. The sight of his white shaft disappearing into her dark curls was intoxicating and maddening. He closed his eyes and blindly groped for her heavy swaying breasts. She moaned in appreciation; it was obvious he liked her tits, but he didn't grab them and maul them, he handled them with reverence. She balanced herself on one hand and reached for her pussy with the free hand. Two rubs of her hard nubbin and she groaned hotly in orgasm.

"Damn it!" he exclaimed and quickly pulled his cock out of her clutching pussy.

A blast of his hot semen splashed against her left buttock, followed by a second blast, and a third. The sight of his hot cream splattering onto her dark skin produced another blast of semen and he groaned again. She giggled as she felt his hot seed splash onto her flesh and felt the sticky fluid begin to trickle down her leg.

Tawny watched to entire proceedings from his perch on top of her black and white television. When it seemed that the two had finished their grunting and groaning, he looked around the room for something else to entertain himself with.

Chad slowly sank down and flopped onto his back. Jackie leaned over and kissed him lightly and quickly on his lips.

"I'll be right back," she said and crawled out of the bed. Chad closed his eyes for a moment and heard her shower start up.

She did not waste a whole lot of time in the shower, just washed off his semen from her fact, breasts, belly and backside. She turned off the shower, patted herself dry and returned to the bedroom.

She looked at the clock and opened her eyes in surprise. It was approaching three o'clock. They'd been making love for only about an hour. In that short amount of time, though, she'd come more times than she'd ever managed to with her last boyfriend, and they'd spent quite a few hours entwined.

"Why don't you jump in the shower and wash some of that sweat off?" she suggested. Chad smiled weakly and slowly got to his feet.

"Good idea," he said and kissed her as he walked past.

The water got cold quicker than he'd anticipated and he was shivering by the time he finished. He whooped and danced as he tried to warm himself up with her damp towel.

----

When he returned to her bedroom, she was dressing in a warm-up suit. He pulled his briefs and tight jeans on and slipped his shirt on. They did not speak, both suddenly a little shy and uncertain.

"Look, I'm not sure where this is headed, but..." he finally started to say, but she put her finger on his lips.

"It ain't headed nowhere," she flatly said.

"But." he said.

"But nothing, Chad," she said. "Man, you is one fine ass white boy and damn can you make love! But I'm black and you white, and there ain't much can change that."

"But..." he started to say again.

"Chad, this was pretty special, pretty damned special, but there ain't no 'us,' you know? There's too many ignorant mother fuckers out there that'll never see past skin color and I just ain't ready to get my ass kicked over it, all right?" she said and took his hand in hers. She brought his hand to her lips and kissed it softly.

"Maybe in twenty, thirty years, people will let blacks and whites be, but that's twenty or thirty years away, not today, not in Nineteen seventy eight," she said sadly.

"You're right," Chad finally said But damn that was good!" he crowed. She laughed and nodded her head.

"You need to go," she said. "I need to get some grocery shopping done, and probably should throw these sheets into the washer."

He stood up and kissed her again. She stood up and pressed her body against his. Their kissing picked up in intensity until she finally had to push him away.

"Stop," she said.

She walked with him to the front door of the apartment and softly closed the door behind him. He squinted in the afternoon sunlight and made his way down to his car. The short drive home did little to revive his spirits, but he did smile as he saw Serena's bright red Volkswagen Beetle parked in the driveway.

Chapter 14

Chad Fontenot sat in his 1964 Chevy Impala for a moment and stared at Serena's bright red Beetle. It had been quite a few weeks since the last time he'd seen it in his driveway. She and his sister, Lacey Fontenot, were still the best of friends, but Lacey went over to Serena's house instead of having her best friend come to the Fontenot's home.

The handsome nineteen year old realized that he'd missed having the bone thin girl around, with her long red hair and freckles and laughter. But telling her would be kind of weird; she and Lacey were the best of friends and she saw him as Lacey's big brother, that's all.

He got out of his car and walked, somewhat unsteadily, toward his front door. He entered the dark living room and nearly tripped over his cat, Midnight, as she lay in the only beam of light to enter the room, soaking up the warmth of that sunlight. He smiled and rubbed the cat's belly until she grabbed his hands with her claws and he quit.

He made his way up the stairs to his small bedroom and looked toward Lacey's bedroom door. It shut quickly and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Must be 'girls stuff,'" he thought and entered his own room. He stripped off his work shirt and threw it onto his bed.

----

"Well?" Lacey asked her best friend Serena. Serena had just slammed the door shut and was leaning against it. "He's home now."

"I know, I know," Serena hissed,

The butterflies in her stomach churning twice as bad as they had been ten minutes ago when she and Lacey had hatched this plan. If only she were prettier, she thought. If she were pretty like Lacey, with her shoulder length brown hair and lush figure, this would be so much easier.

She'd worn her best top; a light green knit that wasn't too snug. She liked it because it didn't show off the fact that she was absolutely flat up front. Her jeans were faded just right and were snug enough to give a little definition to her slight backside. She wore her favorite pair of platform sandals and rainbow socks, the kind that had the toes built in to them. This was the best she was ever going to look; she hoped it was good enough.

"God, suppose he laughs at me?" she moaned.

"Serena! When has Chad ever laughed at you?" Lacey asked her friend.

"There's always a first time," Serena moaned again.

She counted to ten then looked at Lacey. Lacey smiled encouragingly to her best friend and Serena tried gamely to return the smile but couldn't manage. She opened the door and stepped out into the small hallway. On shaky legs she walked toward Chad's bedroom door.

----

Chad peeled the snug blue jeans and briefs off of his legs and stood up. He stood in the middle of his room, stark naked. He was glad he'd taken a shower before leaving Jackie's apartment; but he had just wanted to get out of the clothes that still smelled of his morning's work at the Roundabout diner.

Just thinking about the sight of his pale white cock sliding in and out of Jackie's creamy black skin gave him the start of an erection and he debated whether or not to throw a towel around his waist, enter the small bathroom he shared with his sister and masturbate, even though he'd come twice with Jackie.

----

Lacey peered through the slit in the partially opened bedroom door. Serena wobbled uncertainly in front of Chad's door. She even looked, more than once, at the stairway that was just behind her.

"Better not!" Lacey thought to herself.

As if she could sense her, Serena looked over at Lacey's door and tried to smile again. She raised her hand and knocked softly on Chad's door. Her hand dropped to the knob.

"Just a minute," Chad called out and looked for something to throw on to cover himself.

But Serena didn't hear him say 'Just a minute,' the blood was pounding in her ears. She opened the door wide before her nerve left her.

"Chad, I have to tell..." she started to say then stood in total shock as she stared at a very naked Chad.

"Hey!" Chad yelled and tried to cover himself from her gaze.

Serena turned and ran. Chad slammed his bedroom door shut, his erection decidedly wilted for now.

Lacey jumped aside as the panic-stricken girl blazed her way into the small bedroom. She slammed the bedroom door shut and looked at the frightened girl.

"What happened?" She asked.

Serena stood and shook violently. Lacey firmly guided her to the bed and the two girls sat down heavily.

"What happened?" she asked again.

----

Mr. Fontenot looked at the ceiling. Doors slamming were not a common occurrence in their household.

"Think I ought to go up and see what's the matter?" he asked his wife.

"Only if you hear screaming," she said and stirred her coffee. "They're adults now, let's treat them like grown ups."

"Okay, I'll send the two adults a bill for their new doors," he groused and sipped his coffee. "Is this out of that new 'Mr. Coffee' machine the kids gave us?"

"Yes it is," she said with a little pride. "Almost as good as you'd get at a restaurant, huh?"

"Yep, almost don't have any reason to take you out to dinner anymore, do I?" he teased her.

----

"I knocked on the door and opened it," Serena managed to gasp out.

This was punctuated by gasping sobs as she told her friend what had happened. This simple statement took almost a minute to choke out.

"And he was standing there," more gasping sobs, almost to the point of hiccups now.

Lacey held her friend close and listened as best she could. She was a little frightened; Serena was such a sensitive girl.

"And he didn't have any clothes on!" Serena finally managed to get out. "And then he yelled at me!"

Despite her worry over her friend's anguish, Lacey had to fight the temptation to giggle at the thought of Chad naked in his room as Serena barged in.

Both girls jumped slightly as a knock came at the door and Serena screamed slightly.

"Who is it?" Lacey called out even though she knew who it had to be.

"It's me, Chad," came the response.

"No, no, no, no! Don't let him in!" Serena pleaded.

"Go away, Chad," Lacey called out.

"Come on, Lacey, let me in," Chad persisted.

"You're going to have to face him sooner or later," Lacey told her friend.

"Later," Serena decided.

"Come on, Serena, better to get it over with now than put it off, it'll only get worse if you do," Lacey advised

Serena hid her face in a pillow as Lacey opened the bedroom door for Chad. Chad wordlessly nodded with his head to the hallway and lacey stepped out of her bedroom. Chad sat down next to the shaking Serena.

"So, what did you want to tell me?" he quietly asked.

"Nothing," she mumbled, muffled even more by the pillow.

"Come on, it had to be something," he quietly persisted. "I mean, I can't remember the last time you came into my room, so it had to be something important."

Lacey listened at the door. Her heart was bursting with pride for her older brother; most guys would have been all upset over the intrusion, but Chad knew just how sensitive Serena was and was concerned for her feelings instead of his modesty.

"Hey, I wanted to tell you something!" he brightened slightly. "I wanted to tell you when I came home from work and saw your car was here, I was pretty happy to see it, 'cause it's been so long since you've come over."

"And?" Serena said, pulling the pillow down from her face and clutching it to her flat chest

"And?" Chad repeated. He knew this was going to sound so weird and would probably antagonize the poor girl even more, but he might as well finish it.

"And I missed you being around here like, like before I got all caught up in Robin."

He had been so head over heels in love with Robin; until he found out that her looks were all there was to Robin. And most of the looks were fake, manufactured.

"You're just saying that!" Serena accused, a flash of anger creeping into her voice.

"No, no I'm not," he said and they sat in silence for a moment. "I really did miss having you around."

The red headed girl that sat next to him was the exact opposite of that other red head. While both Robin and Serena were lat as boards in front, Robin hid that fact behind a pile of foam rubber padding. Robin's light red hair was styled and teased into the latest fashion; Serena's flaming red hair hung limply down to the back of her knees. Robin had very few freckles and hid the few she did have with a coating of make-up. Serena would have to use a paintbrush to cover up the multitude of freckles she sported. Her bone thin arms and legs also sported a profusion of freckles. But they had one major difference, and Chad was beginning to see it more and more clearly as he and Serena sat in silence, deep in their own thoughts. Robin's green eyes were cold and almost lifeless, while Serena's brown eyes were deep pools that held warmth, the same warmth that was inside of her heart.

Chad smiled softly as he felt Serena's hand, shaking violently, as she bravely took a hold of his hand. He clasped it warmly and almost laughed as she let out an audible breath.

----

Lacey was almost jumping up and down in impatience from her spot outside of the door. She couldn't hear anything and she wasn't going to stick her head in and peek on them either.

----

----

"Is this what you wanted to tell me?" Chad quietly asked Serena and lifted their enjoined hands.

"Uh huh," she agreed and shook her head yes. She couldn't bring herself to look at him though.

"Well, anytime you want to tell me this," he said and grasped her hand a little tighter, "at least wait until I say 'come in.' Okay?"

She blushed profusely and covered her face with the pillow again, but he smiled as he heard her giggle.

"It's been a long time since I've heard you laugh," he said softly.