Chaffernaught 10

Story Info
j-o-e-i-e!!
1.6k words
4.6
5.6k
0

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10: Snap

I followed Joe to a less crowded area, where he slipped into a men's room. I was sure he'd chosen this particular john because of its remoteness. I felt positive I was right about Joe, that he needed to masturbate after what he saw. Giving him enough time to get comfortable, I looked round and found the hall empty, to which I opened the bathroom door to look inside. I scanned the stalls and located his pants bunched round his shoes beneath the door of the last stall. I grabbed a sheet of paper off the nearest bulletin board and slipped inside. Moving swiftly I darted into the stall next to his and sat. Knowing my actions would interfere with his masturbation I began wrinkling the sheet of paper to appear unaware of his presence, giving him a cover to work behind, and it worked, because in moments I could make out the distinct sounds of male masturbation.

As his sloshing became louder and breathing heavier, I became quieter, so I could listen, while balancing carefully his breaths and strokes to the noise I was making. Eventually his strokes became louder along with his breathing, and it became obvious to me the need to ejaculate was overruling all other concerns, including me. I got very quiet purposely and shoved my hands under the waist band of my sweats, to send my fingers into my weeping sex to begin masturbating along with him, while listening intently to the wonderful sounds of my future male masturbating, thrilling at the idea of one day regulating each and every one of his strokes.

I found his sudden crescendo of shallow breaths leading up to ejaculation every bit as exciting as the sounds of his ejaculation itself. I wondered where he was shooting it, in the commode, his hand, the floor, or up against the door? I successfully rolled with an orgasm of my own about the same time. Afterwards, his sigh of relief and satisfaction actually caused me a tinge of jealousy, which made me realize how much he meant to me already. I actually believed he'd been unfaithful to me by masturbating, and I didn't even know him yet. Not wanting him to catch me, I got up and slipped out to await his exit. I was now surer than before about him being virgin.

After leaving, I followed Joe to a quieter, less crowded, almost isolated part of the quad, where he found a bench and sat down. It was an enjoyable spring-like day and I watched him look around before opening his notebook. He appeared to be sneaking, staring in awe at whatever he had there, as if he didn't want anyone to see. At that I moved in quietly, intent on seeing what it was. Moving up to him from behind a tree, I waited till he seemed most engrossed and then I pounced swiftly, coming up to drop my arms onto the top slat of the bench beside him, actually brushing against his shoulder. The poor boy nearly jumped out of his pants realizing I was suddenly upon him, but before he could slam his notebook shut in embarrassment, I saw what it was that interested him so, pictures of Sophia Loren, in bathing suit and nude. I was very happy to find him with pornography, and wondered if he was addicted. If not, he soon would be. I pretended to be as surprised as he was.

"Hey, stranger," I said running round to plop myself down on the bench beside him. Squeezing my breasts together seductively I turned then to him. "Sorry if I ruined your chess game earlier," I said looking at him from under my lids, as if shy, but intent. I wanted him nervous while I sunk my nails into him slowly, firmly.

"Oh, no, you didn't," he lied in a murmur. I leaned against him, rubbing the breast nearest him against his arm. He'd broken out in a sweat and was trembling noticeably. I liked this male more and more.

"I apologize for Billy. He does act rude sometimes," I said.

"Yes, that's just how he is," he replied.

"I hope the way he grabbed my breasts didn't bother you," I said looking down at my breasts and then up to Joe.

"No, nnnnot really," he stuttered.

"You probably already know that girls like to have their breasts grabbed," I said taking one of my breasts in hand to begin mauling it. I watched Joe carefully, and his reactions were perfect. He sat there mesmerized, watching in utter awe, like a little boy at Christmas, trying to guess what's wrapped up in the best gift.

"Well..." Joe sputtered, his mouth so dry he could hardly speak. I reached down for the hem of my tee and used it to yank the material up and over my breasts, baring both to Joe. His look convinced me these were the first real pair he'd ever seen.

"Well," I asked as if confused by his silence. I moved my entire body like an enchanting snake, lifting my breasts to this poor befuddled male. My nipples were hard as ever tempting him to touch, and I was having trouble controlling myself, which would never do. Not wanting to spoil this fine catch I covered myself just as fast, and changed the subject to throw him further into disarray.

"You're a pretty good gunner," I said, catching him off guard.

"Ah... huh? Ya, thanks," Joe said, not knowing what to say. His eyes were still glued to my breasts. I kept lifting and lowering my chest, watching and judging his responses. I knew Joe was ripe for the picking, and the pickling too. After some struggle his eyes finally came back to mine, and I had to laugh just a little, he was so naive.

"My name's Colleen," I finally said, with my hazel eyes now controlling his blue. Wanting to take the reins early in our relationship, I didn't give him time answer. "Well, don't you have a name," I said pretending to not know his. I was taking control gently.

"Joe," he blurted out almost incoherently. I was going to have fun with this one.

"Pleased to meet you, Joeie," I said. "What are you doing tonight," I asked, wiggling into him. I then swabbed my breasts against his upper arm, allowing each one to flop from one side of his arm very slowly to the other. He held his breath as each breast washed across and over his arm, and only afterwards gasped, to begin breathing again. The poor boy was beside himself, shaking in his seat, and I was happy as a lark.

"Ah, it's Joe," came some automatic type response I felt wise to counter immediately.

"Joeie," I stated with a smirk and a little more forcefulness, not wanting to scare him away.

"My mom always called me Joey," he said looking sad.

"Well to me, you're Joeie! That's J O E I E! not J O E Y," I said in a stern but playful voice. "With a lower case j!" joeie's eyes fell to my breasts again as if to signify his acceptance. I was sure he'd be going back to the stall after I left.

"Excellent. Now, what are you doing tonight, joeie? Or rather, what were you doing tonight," I asked.

"The Constitution Analysis group is meeting this evening," joeie said.

"Oh, nothing pressing then," I answered nonchalantly, following his eyes' path to my breasts and my nipples particularly. I smiled to myself and held them up to him. He almost jumped back.

"Well, I'm having a little soiree, and I'd like you to attend. It's very casual, so wear a pair of sweats and tee-shirt, and shoes. No underwear or socks," I said. He looked at me, perplexed by my request.

"Huh," he asked.

"Be at my place by midnight, okay," I stated rather than asked, grabbing a pen from the pocket of his shirt.

"Um," was all he could muster. I could feel him wavering and needed to finalize this immediately before his fear of women turned him coward, so I grabbed his trembling arm in my one hand and wrote the address and time along its length. Then I finalized the arrangement by leaning forward to place a gentle but moist kiss on his lips. I could have sworn he came in his pants at that, but if not, he soon would.

"I can trust you, joeie, can't I," I asked like a damsel in distress. "It'll be our first date," I said like an undertaker hammering in the last nail.

"Ah... uhhh... Yah, yes, I'll be there," he sputtered, out of breath.

"By the way. Don't be embarrassed, but tell me," I whispered in his ear. "Have you ever slept with a woman?" I could feel him swallow and gasp, while forcing myself not to laugh. He shook his head no, and that was enough for me. I wasn't going to ruin things now by making him admit it aloud. All that mattered is he was virgin. To say I was ecstatic is to say nothing.

I gave him another quick kiss and stood to leave, sauntering away with as cute a rhythm as I could. I waved to him from over my shoulder, and caught him getting up to leave. I knew where he was going, but had what I wanted. My plan was to have him show up at my apartment after the gang-bang, after all the boys left. One thing life taught me about a male virgin is the importance of introducing him to the type of sex you plan expecting from him during the life of your relationship. I wanted my joeie to find me well-used on our first date, a treat he must come to expect, want, and desire more than anything else in the world.