Chaia and Raj

Story Info
Woman travels halfway around the world for a chance at love.
1.8k words
3.91
7.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chaia
Chaia
1 Followers

Raj glanced up when he heard her voice, dropping the fruit back onto the cart. His eyes closed briefly as he focused, trying to decide from which direction it came. East. Standing quickly, he leapt gracefully over the jugs of wine and ran toward the sound of her calling his name.

Rose was lost. She knew she would be, in a strange country, stranded in the marketplace right where the taxi had dropped her. He had said he would meet her, but how would he know her? They had only exchanged letters. She breathed deeply, the air heavily scented with spices and oils. What was I thinking, she mused. I must be crazy.

He dodged the tourists who were plodding along, always looking up. He ignored friends, shouting greetings at him as he sped by. He would have to explain later. What was that crowd up there? Maybe he could detour through the bazaar.

She sat down on the edge of a fountain and began to cry. Why had she come here? He would never find her. She was stuck here alone and confused. Tears slipped down her cheeks as she closed her eyes in desperation.

Strong hands touched her cheeks, wiping her tears away. Warm lips brushed against hers, and she felt an arm go around her waist. Her eyes flew open and she found herself looking into the smiling face of a stranger.

"Raj?" she ventured.

His enthusiastic embrace warmed her being and answered her question.

"How did you know it was me?" She grasped both his hands and kissed his fingers softly in amazement.

"My heart knew. I heard you call my name, and I followed my heart. Please, come with me. I know you are weary from your journey. Let us have some dinner."

As he guided her skillfully through the crowds, Raj glanced at this American, this lady with whom he had fallen in love. Her letters had been an oasis in his desperation. He had not set about with an affair in mind, but desperation and loneliness were strange bedfellows. Her clothes were wrinkled, her hair was carelessly clipped at the back of her neck, and her cheeks were red from the heat. But as her eyes caught his a smile played at her mouth and her hand gripped his tightly, making his heart dance.

Rose was overwhelmed by unfamiliar sights and sounds. It was all she could do to keep up! She glanced at the handsome man at her side, the man whose heart she knew better than his face, and she felt something stir in her soul. All these months, all these letters. She tightened her grip on his hand and smiled shyly.

"You hardly touched your food, my fair Rose. Was it not to your liking?" They had stopped again at the fountain.

"I'm just overwhelmed by all this. I can't believe I flew out here! I don't usually do things like this." Rose looked into the fountain at the glitter of coins at the bottom.

"I'm so glad you did. Your first letter was so...tentative, so shy. I believe I fell in love with you from the start. I know it was wrong, I know it was hasty, but I was alone and terribly sad. I had never placed an ad like that before. Your encouragement was like sunshine to me!" Raj took one of her hands and gently kissed the tips of her fingers.

Rose sighed in contentment and smiled. What did it matter now? She had no ties back in Texas, and a long vacation stretched in front of her. "I'm glad I did too. Sometimes life just throws things at you and you have to take a chance. Your letters were so sweet, so romantic. You should write poetry, or romance novels!"

Raj laughed. "I am no poet. Only you bring it out in me." He looked into her eyes, searching for something.

"What's wrong? she asked.

"Truth?"

Now she laughed, quiet but strong like bells shaking. "Of course truth!"

Raj took both her hands and looked into her eyes. "I want to take you to my apartment and make love to you in ways you have never experienced, for hours...I want to savour your lips and worship your body...but maybe you will think I am too forward."

Rose closed her eyes. She felt her world spinning, in her mind she could see a mélange of love scenes from all the movies she watched and remembered. Somehow, she knew making love to this man would be monumental, would be breathtaking and she knew she would not deny what he wished.

Rose stood, still holding his hands. "I am yours, my love. Do with me as you wish."

Raj stood up, kissed her hard and deep, and quickly led her to the street where they hailed a taxi.

Rose lost all inhibitions as she was kissed, stroked, and fondled while she quickly removed her clothes in a dark bedroom strewn with pillows. Raj looked at her naked body in admiration, then fell to his ministrations as he, true to his word, literally worshipped it by kissing and licking every square inch. She melted into his warmth and held his head, softly kissing his cheeks and his hair, finally pulling off his shirt and pants so she could hold his body against hers, his warmth traveling into her, their souls mingling.

He took her hand and led her to a round bed, where she laid back and wondered what was next. He kneeled at the foot, spread her legs and lapped at her pussy like a puppy, at first softly and gently, but growing more eager and intense. As he felt her squirm he quickened his pace and inserted one long finger into her dripping pussy, and smiled as he heard her groan with pleasure. Soft licks now, sucking here, tongue reaching every possible place, his finger now joined by another, enjoying hearing her cries as she neared climax. He thrust with three fingers now, dipped his tongue down to her tiny asshole, loving it when she cried out! Back to her clit, she is very close now. Thrusting, sucking, he is delighted when she shrieks in her orgasm, his fingers still inside her, his mouth moves up to kiss her lips, tongue searching for hers, her screams now heard only by his heart.

Gasping for breath she sat up and ran a hand through her tousled hair. He kissed her on the neck. "You like it so far?"

She laughed. "What do you think?" And in response she pushed him onto his back and explored his dark body, inch by inch. She kissed his soft skin, caressed his hair, and licked him in places just to feel him shiver. She teased him mercilessly with soft touches until he begged her to suck his throbbing cock, so she positioned herself between his legs and gently licked the tip, enjoying the way he threw his head back and groaned in ecstasy. Tiny licks all along the sides made it dance, and it also drove him crazy! Finally laughing, she opened her mouth and took his entire cock in quickly, smiling as he swore with extreme pleasure and grabbed her hair, trying to force more of himself into her. She took his warm cock deep into her mouth, enjoying how his balls would touch her lips occasionally. She licked and nibbled, probed and stroked its wetness with her hands, all the while watching him for signs of enjoyment.

"Rose," he whispered. "Let me cum on your breasts. I want to do that this first time."

She laid back and watched as he kneeled beside her and gripped his slick cock, watching his face as he came, pearly white on her round breasts. He bent down to kiss her, softly, gently, on the lips, then on the forehead, like she was a child. His hands rubbed her breasts, making them slippery and shiny.

He lay beside her, his mouth close to her ear. "I want to make love to you now. I want to take you to a place you have never been before. Will you let me do that?"

She looked at his lips, his nose, his hair. Took his hand and looked at his long fingers. Ran her hand along his hips, down his thigh. Finally looked at his eyes. "Yes."

He sat up and kissed her, a kiss like she had never felt before. Not only with lips and tongue, but something with breath she could not duplicate. It felt strong, she felt that kiss with her soul. He kissed her face, her neck, her ears. Took both her breasts and held them close together, licked and nibbled them, releasing them slowly. Kissing his way down to her belly, his lips and breath started a fire in her. She squirmed and twisted, weak from passion but eager for more. He raised himself on his elbows and positioned his cock against her pussy lips, teasing her now, brushing them with his hardness while he grinned at her. She grabbed at his neck in desperation, begging him to please, please don't tease her! Suddenly her vision blurred as he entered her violently, his cock pushing its way into her, invading her, touching places that had never been touched before. She cried out in surprise, then felt his lips gently kissing hers, felt his strokes become rhythmic and sensual.

"Spread your legs a bit more. Yes. Now tip your hips up just a little. That's right. Feel that?" His directions had made something click, and she groaned and grabbed his hair as she felt her orgasm building again.

Sensing this, he began a different sort of stroking with his cock, hitting that spot with frequency now. He also leaned in and suckled on her neck, delighting in her moans and stifled screams.

"I'm so close Raj.....that feels so good......" She had never felt like this before! Never knew it could be this good! Her brain was churning with colours, sounds and memories.

He listened to her words and watched her body language. He timed it just right. They came together, hanging onto each other, each trying to draw the other closer, crying out in pleasure, gasping and holding tightly, collapsing finally in each other's arms.

As she caught her breath, she moved to lay with her head on his chest. He curled an arm around her protectively and played with her hair.

"I am glad I came," she ventured, looking shyly at him. Then, laughing, noticing her slip up in words, added, "to India!"

He laughed heartily. "I am glad you came both ways. I hope you will spend your vacation with me!"

She kissed him. "Of course! But I wonder how much sightseeing we will do?"

Chaia
Chaia
1 Followers