Chain of Fire

Story Info
Vampire & his Master relieve some stress.
2.1k words
4.24
19.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't show. The stress bleeding Arisis's energy away, making his soul coil in his body, it settled around him like an invisible layer of drying lacquer over his heart, constricting and protecting deceptively. A thin, crackled lacquer bridge from problems that must be solved to some other place was hardly strong enough to hold for long.

David watched him enter the rooms they shared. Really, they were Arisis's rooms, and everyone on board the Koneko seemed much happier to have the vampire in the most secure rooms. For a moment their eyes meet, violet and green, and the weight of thin lacquer defenses grew heavier on Arisis's shoulders.

A smile lazed it's way over David's lips, as he leaned his back against the wall. He wore the cream-colored leather pants he'd worn when they'd escaped St. Elise, a thin silk shirt that noting would ever get the blood stains out of, and Arisis's collar, tilverite, unbreakable, even by the vampire. Caramel curls lay around his shoulders though, making him look almost angelic, in a tarnished and hopeless kind of way. He hooked one foot around the stool and let his eyes roam over his Master in a very suggestive way, lingering on his face, on the strands of red hair clinging to his cheek, the wrinkles in his dress pants. Wickedly, David shifted the chain that bound him to the wall, letting the links clink against the counter, drape over his leg. He didn't even bother to lower his eyes while he did it, instead he wet his lip, drawing his tongue along his thin upper lip. "Negotiations going well, Arisis?"

The thin layer of protective distance ignited around Arisis, burning so that even his hair stood on end, just a bit. He stood there for a moment, trying to force his slave into submission, into silence with his narrowed eyes and draw in expression, willing his slave to shut up and leave him alone.

As if on cue, music leaked into the room, rough fast music, deep and complicated, blood music. It had been a gift, this music, from Arisis to David, not long after the vampire had recovered from their escape. Arisis didn't like the music. It settled into his gut, pulsing like some primitive hunt and chase. "That's feeding music. Do you really think you're getting some tonight?"

The smile now was broader, as he ran his tongue over a tiny little fang. "Well, one of us ought to."

"I might go fuck Omi. He offered."

That took the smile off, wrinkled David's nose as if he'd been offered a pretty pink cupcake with little kitty in a bow on top. "Sure. If that's what rocks you. Try not to break him though. He said he'd play chess with me tomorrow."

"Who said you could have a visitor?" Arisis said, with more anger than he really felt over it. He didn't care if his friends played chess with is pet.

David lifted his chin, tilting his head, wanting what was coming, feeling passion rise before Arisis's hand connected. Open handed, the human couldn't hurt him, but the slap burned, stung across his cheek and knocked him from the stool. He caught himself with his hands against the counter, then found his face pressed down to the tile surface. "Don't move, slave," Arisis's voice held that edge, his Master's edge and it brought what remained of David's humanity up in him. It was rare for a connection to give that back to a vampire, to give him his small and vulnerable self back to him. Face to the counter, he trembled under Arisis's fingers as they gripped his neck. "You are mine! And I will say who visits you, who plays with you, who fucks you, who feeds you!"

"Yes, Master," David whispered, his voice thick, adoring, trusting, full of his own need, begging for what he needed and couldn't express in any kind of coherent wording. He wanted to call Arisis master again, wanted to adore him, but he knew Arisis needed to burn away his anger first, so he pressed up against Arisis's control, moving his body so he brushed against Arisis, his taller body both defying Arisis and seducing him. They both knew that if David really fought back, his undead strength would bend Arisis in half, so this half defiance was more of an offer, an offer of submission and acceptance.

Time hung slow and thick between them then, as Arisis's rage threatened to roar out of control. It was like a forest fire, sometimes, some seeds only opened in the fire.

"David, do you want me to lose control?" It was the last little line of defense, David's last moment when he could say, yes, leave me alone.

Instead he turned, slipping out of Arisis's grasp, his collar spinning, leaving his chain in front of him, very near Arisis's hand. "Master?"

"What makes you think you're worth my time?"

Those words hit David and his face fell, lips parting softly and his pride and defense shattered, so very visibly to his Master. The vampire lowered his head, only such a tiny bit.

Maybe it was that vulnerability, the scent of being lost on him that brought Arisis over the top. "Don't depend on me for your worth! Don't depend on me!"

The chain between them was growing shorter though, as Arisis went hand over hand, drawing his blond lover closer. His heart didn't always beat fast enough to be noticeable, but being drawn ever closer to Arisis, it beat. Loud enough that it pounded in his ears, sent blood to places on his body that he'd thought were dead before Arisis found him again, like his cock, trapped under the cream colored leather and a century of loneliness. Arisis might be the nature of fire, but David was oil, sweet and caramel colored. When he was close enough, he closed the distance and touched his lips to Arisis's, just catching Arisis's lower lip between his, gentle and disobedient.

Arisis grabbed a hold of his collar, by the very last O link and held him as he returned the kiss, taking the vampire's mouth, forcing his tongue into submission, biting his lip hard, freeing blood into their kiss. Copper and hot only because David was excited, burned for Arisis, it filled splashed over both their tongues, and trickled down David's jaw as Arisis pulled back to look in his eyes. "Do Not Depend on Me."

"Fuck me," David whispered through swollen lips, shivering as he licked at his own blood. "Fuck me."

At some point, the vampire had stepped into a loop of chain and Arisis jerked it, sending the taller man falling back to the room's metal deck. The red head stood over him for a moment, then followed him down, one knee on the deck. "I might just beat your ass!"

"That'll work too," David whispered.

The next moment, Arisis was bending close, pulling David up by his collar, kissing him again, mauling the swelling lip, sucking the vampire's moans down, even licking the sensitive fangs, teasing him, taking control of him and letting him know that whatever pleasure came his way came from Arisis. After he broke the kiss, he watched slave, the panting breaths that made him look so human, even to the flush on his checks. Almost tenderly, he caressed the dark moonlight curls near his collar, brushing them away from the blood trickling down. "Roll over."

David moved, shifting onto his belly, trying not to move his hips against the flooring, not to seek out pleasure that wasn't given to him. Efficiently, with little gentleness, Arisis twisted the collar around so the chain was in back. This he pulled down David's back, even has he jerked the man's hands up, wrapping the links around pale wrists, loop after loop, until it would take some doing to get the vampire free. Somewhat satisfied, Arisis lay down on his side, stretching one leg out as he traced his fingers down David's backside, curving around his bottom, up the seem of the cream leathers. "Beauty to be punished. Are you going to scream when I take you?"

"Probably." David admitted, though his cries were not really from pain.

"Lift your ass."

Hands behind his back, David scooted his knees up, raising his ass as he'd been commanded. Arisis moved, suddenly, fast as if he were dodging an opponent, forward to grab a handful of David's hair, to pull the mass of curls from his face and to lift his head just a little, before smacking it back into the floor. The blow was hard enough to make those green eyes lose focus for a moment. "I should cut your hair, shave it away from your face. I want to see your face, slave."

Still slightly dazed, David licked at the blood from his lip and whimpered. Arisis slipped fingers into the cream leather pockets, searching with familiarity for a small silver packet of condensed lube. Holding that between his teeth, he unfastened the leathers and drew them down. To David's knees. "Spread your legs for your Master," he said, threat and a bit of that smoldering rage back in his voice.

With his pants binding his knees together, he turned his feet out, moving them apart, which he knew, would be enough for Arisis to kneel behind him. Sexual pleasure had left his life until he'd reunited with Arisis and after so long without the aching need of an erect manhood, it seemed more intense than he'd remembered, to have a rock hard part of himself dangling below his belly, bouncing and untouched. Combined with blood hunger as well, now teased into life by his own blood, the longing and hunger ached worse than he could have imagined, and sweeter too, as he offered his body and found it accepted by the man he loved without any right to.

Arisis's little finger slipped into him, coated with the lube from the package he kept on him like a promise. The finger rotated with agonizing slowness. He'd been virgin when he died, turned to a moonlight blood flower. Everytime he fed, he became physically virgin again, tight and unwilling to accept. Arisis rubbed his back, shoving his shirt up, kindness and bonding that neither of them acknowledged, but both needed. "You are mine, to do what I want with."

"I am yours, to do what you wish with, in all things, I am yours, Master."

Even though he knew, he couldn't talk his body into relaxing, his body did not remember. The head of Arisis's manhood, the natural katana that rooted in his soul settled at his entrance and David whimpered, hips moving now in fear and the expressing of it being a kind of submission as well, mewling before this master, who would take him no matter what he did now. The hand on his back slipped to his hips, one hand on either hip, holding him as Arisis's cock pressed against the ring of muscle, forcing, holding him pinned as his excited flesh burned and opened to the power of his Master. Lube or no, his body resisted, and he cried out a little louder. Arisis snarled in response and thrust, hard into the now hot sheath of his vampire lover. Their balls touched, almost caressing each other, tenderness under the violence.

David screamed as Arisis pulled back, just to where the ring of muscle stalled the head, and then thrust in again, riding his slave, his lover. The rage burned off quickly as he rode him, sending tears of need and pain flowing over his face, red blood tears matting in those soft curls.

His climax came with bruising force and he held the trembling body beneath him ferociously pumping his seed into his lover. HIS. He lay forward over him, as he relaxed and David held him up, bound fingers caressing him with tiny movements. Slowly Arisis guided him over onto his side, leaving himself buried inside even as he softened. Without a word, he shoved his sleeve up and offered his wrist to David's swollen mouth.

At first it was just the licking of his tongue, but after a tender kiss to the vein he was about to open, David sank in his fangs. It was Arisis that cried out now, as the vampire drank his blood, viewed his very soul, judged him and adored him in the brief moment of the bite. As David's body released it's human passion, pumping pink seed out onto the metal floor, the pleasure vibrated between them both, rocking them both in shared cries, shared release.

Sleep found them next, laying entwined and bound, blood and cum on the floor as they slept, Arisis's arms around the bound body of the man he needed, but resented being needed by. A chain of blood red soul binding them together.