Chained

Story Info
Merciless pleasure and pain.
973 words
3.58
14.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oz_John
Oz_John
5 Followers

This story is dark. I'll write something more fun next time.

+++

He was chained to the bed.

He was naked. His arms and legs were spreadeagled. His wrists and ankles were held tight by the chains to the bed posts.

There were no covers, just the stained sheet beneath him.

She sat in an armchair, against the wall beyond the foot of the bed. Almost against his will, he stared at her, down past his naked body.

She was also naked. She had a leg slung casually over the one arm of the chair, so she sat not quite facing him, but not turned away.

She was an ugly hag.

Her hair was like dirty straw. Her eyes were an evil grey, and her nose hooked. Her mouth had bright red lips, and it hung open, so that he could see her sharp, crooked, blackened teeth.

Her breasts sagged, wrinkled flesh, hanging almost down to her waist.

Her arms and legs were spindly. Between her legs was more straw like hair, but shorter, and it seemed to wriggle like worms. Her legs were wide apart, to show off her moist cunt. It was from there that he was sure the putrid smell was coming.

+++

He did not know how long she sat there, watching him, as he watched her. He knew it was futile to pull at the chains, so he waited, for the time that he dreaded, but also partly wanted.

It began without him realising. She had straightened up in her chair, and her hair had softened and turned to platinum. Her nose had become cute and pert, her eyes sparkling blue, like diamonds. Her lips were redder than ever, soft and moist, with bright shining perfect teeth.

Her neck was perfect alabaster, down to wide shoulders, below which hung the most perfect breasts. They were round and full, and perky. Soft and white, they each had a large, pink, inviting areola, surrounding an erect nipple. They were as large as they could be without being out of proportion to her athletic, slim build.

She stood up. His eyes travelled down her flat stomach. Between her legs was now soft, plush, blonde pubic hair. The scent of fresh flowers wafted towards him.

His cock was already hard, and he could feel desire welling in him, despite his regrets.

She walked over to side of the bed, smiling. She leant over, and took his erect cock in her hand. She stroked it with her hands, hand over hand, as it grew longer. He knew it had always been six inches long when erect, but now his cock was growing longer - seven inches, nine inches, a foot long. The longer it grew, the more erect it became, and the tighter her areolas grew. Moisture dripped from her cunt.

The longer his cock grew, the more he could feel it throbbing, and the more excited he grew. He wanted her more and more, more than he could ever have thought he could.

Without stopping stroking his cock, she knelt on the bed and rubbed her beautiful breasts against his stomach. He moaned and tried to hold her to him, but his arms were held tied by the chains.

She lay with her breasts on his belly, still stroking his cock with her hands. His cock was now eighteen inches long and throbbing stronger than ever. Without stopping stroking it, she slipped her knees off the bed and stood up. She circled around to the foot of the bed.

At last she stopped stroking. He whimpered at the ceasing of the pleasure. She crawled onto the bed from its foot, up between his legs. She caressed his enormous cock with her breasts, up and down the length of it, and he whimpered again, in delight.

Then she began to kiss the end of his cock. She suckled it, licking and caressing with her tongue. Slowly, she began to take it further and further into her mouth. It looked far too long, but she kept going, kissing down to the base, as his shaft slid into her throat.

His pleasure had risen to an all new level. His cock was throbbing as if ready to burst, but he did not yet come. He writhed on the bed, as much as the chains would let him, moaning in ecstasy.

She slid his cock in and out of her throat and mouth. Faster and faster, rushing excitedly towards his climax, just about there, just about there, yes, yes, yes, she bit hard into his cock!

He screamed at the agony. She chewed and bit and munched, his eighteen inches turning into mince meat in her mouth. Through the middle of it, he could feel his ejaculation, spurting with all the unleashed sexual tension. Squirting pangs of pleasure, marred by the pain as he felt every inch of his cock being shredded.

At last, she knelt up. Her breasts were still gorgeous, but his eyes were caught by her mouth, full of crooked, sharp, black teeth, oozing with blood and cum.

He sobbed and wailed, as the pain continued, gradually easing to a dull ache. Between his legs was just a small ragged remnant of flesh, with blood oozing down to add to the stains on the sheet.

She turned and climbed off the bed, showing her slim, firm backside. She walked back to the chair, and sat in it like before, gradually turning back into the hag.

The pain was almost gone now. His cock was starting to heal, growing back just slowly enough that he could not quite track its progress. He knew that sometime after it was restored, this would all happen again, as it had already happened, more times than he could remember.

Chained to the bed, naked, he stared at her.

Oz_John
Oz_John
5 Followers