Chains, Blades, and Iron Maidens

Story Info
Five ordinary women learn of about an extraordinary world.
9.2k words
3.98
12k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kenna stared blankly at her computer screen; she'd been stationary for so long drool was oozing out from one side of her face. She snapped to and slurped up her spit. Her gaze turned to the clock on the wall; luckily it was almost time to leave. However in her bored efficiency she'd finish all of her work ahead of time. And Kenna wasn't so much the go getter type to get up request more; especially this close to the end of the work day. She got enough attention around the office; without being the office over achiever; thanks to her flaming orange red hair. It caught everyone's attention; mostly the men. And the fact she was single didn't help with the constant harassing she received around here. Not that Kenna could report it to her boss; he was as guilty as the rest. So over the years she perfected being able to zap into her own little dream world and shut everything out. She'd told her friends about it; some seem concerned with her mental health.

Kenna found keeping it in much healthier than letting it out; not for her own health though. Kenna was what her friends like to call, "The violent type." But she'd put a leash on the demon in recent years. But some of the rumors of her more volatile escapades still remained on the street. This made it hard for her to get a boyfriend; that's why she was so anxious to get out of work. It was ladies night out! Kenna and her four friends did this every couple of weeks; go out hit the bars, get drunk, and crash at one of the girls' houses. Ladies night out was all that was keeping Kenna from blowing her brains out.Good thing I don't own a gun,Kenna thought to herself. She stared at the clock in hopes she could magically make it go faster; but as always she was incapable of awakening her superhuman abilities. "You're such a nerd," Kenna said to herself with a sigh.Still an hour to go,Kenna thought looking at the clock,Gotta pass the time somehow.

Kenna leaned back in her chair as she brought up a blank word document. Her face turned red hot as she started to peck away at the keys. Lines appeared on the screen as Kenna stared at the pages with intent passion as she focused on the content she was pumping into it.

I sat at the bar in a tight red cocktail dress twirling the ice in my mixed drink with the straw. I could see him smiling from across the bar; a tall tan skinned man with large arms. He smiled at me from his group of friends; I stared at his arms that were nearly tearing through his blue dress shirt. I'm sure he could give me that same tearing feeling. I smiled back at him and he walked over. His legs were thick and powerful; this man obviously took good care of his body. The muscled gentlemen sat in the stool next to me, "So I couldn't help but notice you were alone."

"Is that really the best you got?" I laughed and took a drink. The man swallowed in hesitation; for a big man he didn't have a big game. That's okay I can push just as much as any guy, "Well, you don't seem to be alone." I looked passed him to his group of buddies; three others. "Why don't they join us," I said looking the man right in the eyes.

"Wh-what?!" the man was caught totally off guard by my advance.

"Unless you're not big enough for that," I pouted.

The man gulped and rushed over to his friends; obviously to get a group opinion. I could see him trying to explain to them as he pointed over to me. I waved at the boys with a smile while spinning in my stool. All five of us were out of the bar in no less than five minutes. They took me to a hotel and all pooled for a penthouse suite. The room was huge and had a Jacuzzi in it. But I wasn't here for the hot tub. All the men quickly undressed and surrounded me. Their hands groped and molested every inch of my body. One of the men pulled down my strapless dress and let my breasts flop out. Personally I thought my breasts were just the right size; I didn't have anywhere near a flat chest but they weren't obscenely huge. They fit right into your hand perfectly filling it up but not over flowing. Trust me I would know I'd played with them plenty of times. But my skinny fingered hands were nothing compared to a man's full thick hands. The way his fingertips rolled my nipples and the way his fingers encased my breasts.

Another one of the men pulled the skirt up on my dress. He inserted his hand into my pink panties and rubbed across my pussy. I let out a light moan as one of the men pulled my head back by my flaming hair. I felt lips press to mine and I opened my mouth happily. The man's tongue wiggled back in my mouth. Two fingers plugged right into my cunt and I tightened my whole body up. His fingers were cold and meaty; I didn't even want to imagine what their cocks feel like. Because, why imagine when I can just take them. I pulled my panties down but left my dress covering my navel.

"Use me any way you like boys," I said invitingly. One took up behind me and pressed his cock to my asshole. "Oh yes," I pleaded as one readied to penetrate my pussy. They both plunged into me at the same time. "Oh god!" I screamed out as they both pushed all the way in on the first try. Luckily for me they weren't meaty hogs with monster dicks. No they were average sized and much easier to take. The two of them alternated back and forth like one of those old railroad crank carts. They pounded into me with a steady force; one that wasn't overwhelmingly powerful. But my intention was to get fucked not made love to. Besides, I had two cocks in me; you think they'd get the message to be a little bit rough. "Come on, you guys are gonna have to try harder than that!" I called out a little frustrated. The two of them started to pick up speed upon my demand.

One of the onlookers grabbed me by my hair and pulled my face right down to his cock. I didn't hesitate to open my mouth and allow him to shove his cock down my throat. I poked my tongue out as he held the sides of my face. Now they were treating me like the dirty whore I was. And that turned me on so much. Having my three holes filled by men's cocks. What was better than that? I hummed with the cock sliding back and forth in my mouth. The two dicks pummeled my ass and pussy furiously. I could feel myself reaching climax as the cocks reached up into me. Just a little more and I'd-.

Kenna's phone started to ring snapping her from the trance of her writing. She quickly answered it, "Hello."

"Hey what's up?" Kenna's friend Tara said from the other line, "I'm waiting down stairs to pick you up. It's already almost a half hour past seven."

"Oh, I'm so sorry! I got caught up in, uh, work! I'll be right down." Kenna saved her file; perhaps she would pick up on it again. She grabbed her bag and hurried down the stairwell to the bottom floor. As she went out the front entrance she saw Tara's orange sports car parked out front of the building. Kenna jogged up to it and entered. "Hey," Kenna greeted her friend.

"How's it goin'?" Tara returned the salutation.

"So, where we off to next?" Kenna asked putting on her seat belt.

"We're gonna go pick up Naida first. Then we'll go get Meifeng and head out to the bars. Elysia said she was getting a ride from her boyfriend."

"Alrighty then, let's get this show on the road."

Naida hustled to the table with the pitcher of wine in hand. She approached the long table filled with food. A woman and man were sitting on opposite sides of the table. The older couple was Naida's employers; she worked for them as a maid. Naida was donned in a stereotypical French maid's outfit; black with white lace trim. The man; Darren Little; raised his empty glass to Naida signaling for her to fill it once more. Just as Naida started to pour into the cup it fell from Darren's hand.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Darren said, "You should go get a towel and clean that up."

"Of course sir," Naida bowed and ran out for a towel. She run back in and bent over to suck up the red liquid with the rag. Her maid's outfit had a very short skirt which was hiked up as she cleaned up the wine. Darren had a perfect view of Naida's blue panties as she scrubbed the floor. Darren turned to his wife; Samantha; with a grin and she smiled back at him.

"Well, I'm quite full," Samantha rose, "I think I'll head up to bed." She smiled one more time at her husband before leaving the dining room. Darren turned his gaze back to Naida's round ass. Even though she was rather petite she still had a full ass. Darren reached a hand down for it and rubbed his fingers across Naida.

"Sir!" Naida jumped, "We shouldn't do this right now. Your wife could still be awake."

"Oh, don't worry about her," Darren said feeling up Naida's ass.

"I just don't want her to find out about this," Naida moaned. Little did she know; Samantha already knew about Naida and Darren. Even though they were married; Darren and Sam had a very open relationship. In fact they had cameras hidden all over the house; Sam was watching the two of them right now.

"Don't worry she'll never find out," Darren said as he stood up from his chair. "Now bend over the table. I wanna take you from behind."

"Yes, master," Naida got up and walked over to the table. She bent herself over it and pulled her panties down to her ankles. Darren smiled placing a hand on Naida's ass. With the other hand he lunged his cock into her. Naida let out a great yelp as she felt Darren reach into her.

"Shh," Darren put a finger to his lips, "We don't want my wife to hear us, now do we?" Darren laughed; it was rather fun playing this game with Naida. She was just so innocent. And so easy to take advantage of. Naida was squeezing tightly on Darren's cock as it slowly slid back and forth inside her pussy. Her cunt was building up a nice secretion of juices. Darren slapped Naida's ass starting to turn it red. "You get nice and tight every time I hit you. Do you like to be punished?"

"Yes," Naida huffed.

"What?!" Darren pulled her short black hair hard bringing Naida's ear right next to his face.

"Yes master!" Naida screamed.

"That's a good girl," Darren said and slapped her ass some more, "I'll be sure to punish you good for spilling that wine."

"But I didn't-," Darren slapped Naida in the face, "Of course master. Please punish me for being so clumsy."

"Hmm," Darren smiled, "Now you're starting to get it." Darren gripped her shoulder and flipped Naida over. He pushed her further onto the table; metal plates clanged to the ground. Darren pounded into Naida harder as she gasped out for more. The maid outfit was ripped from Naida as Darren pumped his hips. Naida's breasts were completely exposed; they were small but she wasn't completely flat chested. Darren poured out some of his wine onto Naida's chest and lapped it up with his tongue. Naida moaned and groaned as Darren's tongue swirled around her erect nipples. The cock reached deep into her; reaching all the way up. Naida wrapped her legs around Darren and twisted her hips. Darren smiled and laughed as he slapped Naida in the face again. A nice red mark was left on her face; but Naida didn't mind at all. She needed this job; and she didn't much mind how Darren treated her.

Naida made bank off of the Littles; plus it was kind of fun being able to fuck for work. And it was exotic being a married man's mistress. It's not like she was cheating on someone; but she still got the feeling she was. And that feeling turned her on. Naida was burning with passion but she was worried Sam would walk in on the two of them at any moment. Her body seemed to recognize this fear and was hastening her climax. Her pussy gripped Darren's cock as she poured out liquid. Darren thrust into hard and fast as he stared into Naida's deep blue eyes.

"I'm going to cum inside you," Darren said jabbing into Naida.

"Yes master," Naida whimpered. She closed her eyes as Darren fucked her as hard as he could. His hot cum blasted into Naida; which caused her to climax. Naida squirted as cum rushed into her womb. Darren pulled up his pants and zipped them up. "Clean up in here," Darren instructed Naida before leaving. She was still lying on the table breathing heavily. She could feel some of the cum oozing out of her wet cunt.

After she cleaned up all of the dining room, Naida changed into her regular clothes and waited outside the front gate of the Littles' mansion. She saw Tara pull up and she hopped in the back of the car.

"How was work?" Kenna asked.

"Fine," Naida replied blandly.

"Okay! Off to the library to get Meifeng!"

The Knight King entered the bed chamber of the Elven Queen upon her requests through the gargantuan double doors. They were to consummate the peace between their people with a child. The queen was sprawled across her enormous bed in shining white linens. The knight approached unclasping his armor; which made a loud clang upon hitting the tile floor. He removed his boots at the edge of the bed and crawled up. The queen lay in anticipation as the knight stalked towards her like a predator. The knight was on top of her as he reached a hand under her garments. His broad hands took hold of the Elven Queen's supple breast and messaged it softly. The queen had a finger to her mouth as she let out heavenly sighs of content. She leaned up putting a hand to the knight's chest.

The knight fell to his back as the Elven Queen pushed him back. She crawled on top of the knight lifting her long white skirt. The queen sat right on top of the knight's legs; fidgeting with his belt and pants. With all her effort she freed the knight's divine sword. The queen was rather impressed with the knight's size. She positioned herself over the Knight King's member and eased down on it slowly. The head slipped into the queen's vagina slowly. She hummed as she squatted lower on to the knight's penis. Once the thing was all the way in the queen she stopped. The Elven Queen wanted to get used to the shape of it. The knight's penis fit in her perfectly. She moaned as she placed her hands on the knight's chest and started to bob her hips. At first she went slowly; rolling her hips around the knight's shaft.

Once she started to become familiar with the knight's shape she moved her hips faster. The straps on her shoulders rolled down; revealing her large breasts. They hopped happily as the queen rocked her hips up and down. The knight watched her breasts intently as they bounced healthily. It was strange the Elven Queen's breasts didn't seem to sag at all; as if she had some divine magic that defied gravity. The knight reached both hands up for her breasts. He used his fingers to tweak and twist the queen's nipples. She moaned and screamed in approval of the knight's treatment. He didn't painfully play with her breasts but wasn't easy on them either. The knight had reached that even medium that made the Elven queen feel amazing.

The Elven Queen leaned forward pressing her lips to the knight's. The two of them shared a passionate kiss as the queen pounded her hips harder. The knight started to slowly pump his hip as well; but left most of the work to the queen. She was already doing quite well without his help. The queen's lips tasted of sweet strawberries and flowers. The queen could taste salt from the knight; most likely from sweat. But she didn't mind at all. She would be with this man for the rest of her life. She'd have to get used to the taste of sweat, the smell of dirt and blood, and the sound of swords clashing together in friendly contest.

The knight placed his hands on the queen's plump ass and gave it a light slap. The queen sat back up and swirled her hips. She could feel herself about to finish. The knight grunted and humped into the queen harder; he was almost done as well. The two started to kiss again as they both ejaculated at the same time. The two of them remained motionless; wanting to absorb the feeling they had for each other.

"Hey," a man said from the other side of the counter. Meifeng looked up from her book and above her glasses. "I'd like to check this out," the man said placing a book on the desk. Meifeng glared at the man as she set her book down and picked up the man's. She quickly scanned it through and picked her book back up. She looked at the time at saw it was already past seven. She sighed; her mood had been killed and she didn't have enough time to get back into the grove. She stood up and went to the erotica section of the library. She put back the book she was reading and returned to the checkout counter. All the other people were gone now and it was time to close up the library. Meifeng grabbed her bag and went out to lock up the front. She waited out front until Tara pulled up. From there the four drove off to the bar they always started ladies night out at.

Elysia handed the mocha to the customer with a polite smile. She turned to the next and asked what they were having. Just then her boyfriend walked into the coffee shop. Elysia hurried with the drink and delivered it to the customer. She walked into the back leading her boyfriend with her. She removed her apron and stuffed it in her bag. Elysia's boyfriend approached her from behind and started to grope her breasts. "No, stop it Max!" Elysia commanded.

"Oh, come on!" Max complained, "You're gonna be out all night with your friends. This is the only chance I'll get today." Elysia simply let out a frustrated sigh but protested no more as Max lifted her shirt. She had on a light yellow bra that Max had bought her. He slipped his hands under the cups of Elysia's bra. The bra could barely conceal Elysia's massive breasts. Max let them flop out. Elysia pushed some of her golden blonde hair from her face while Max continued to molest her tits. His hands slid down Elysia's hourglass shaped body and rested at her hips. Max pulled down Elysia's tight jeans and she stepped out of them. Underneath was a matching pair of yellow panties. Max simply pulled the cloth to the side and jabbed his cock into Elysia.

She let out a light sigh; but controlled her volume very well. I'm sure the customers wouldn't appreciate listening to a woman get fucked. Elysia had gotten rather well at controlling her voice. This wasn't the first time she'd done it with her boyfriend in the coffee shop. But that wasn't the only thing Max had convinced Elysia to do. Elysia had done it with Max in tons of public places. Elysia wasn't the smartest of her friends; but not to say she was a stereotypical dumb blonde. Her common sense just wasn't always the best. Max knew this and easily took advantage of Elysia.

Like now as he stabbed his cock into her; moving his hips slowly. He locked his hands on Elysia's hips and controlled her speed. "You're so tight, honey," Max commented.

"Hmm," Elysia wasn't paying him any attention. She was on her cell phone texting Tara about her current situation. Though she left out a few details. Max had his eyes closed as he started to force into Elysia harder.

"Oh, it's so good! Does it feel good for you?" Max said slapping Elysia's ass.

"Yeah, fuck me harder," Elysia said sounding almost bored. She wasn't doing this for her own enjoyment but for Max. She found herself doing this a lot. Elysia was starting to question the foundation of her relationship with Max. But she didn't need to worry about that right now. Elysia was suppose to have fun tonight. She'd figure out her boy troubles another day.

Max lifted up one of Elysia's legs into the air suspending it there. With the other hand he reached around and started to rub Elysia's clit. Even though Max was trying; Elysia wasn't anywhere near climaxing. She just wasn't in the mood; despite the fact a cock was driving into her. She just continued to play on her phone while Max had his way with her.

"I'm gonna cum," Max pulled out and stroked himself off. Elysia quickly dropped to her knees and opened her mouth up wide. She stuck her tongue out as Max rested the head of his cock on it. Hot white cum squirted out from Max's cock into Elysia's mouth. A little bit blasted out across Elysia's face and even got in her hair. Elysia sighed as she wiped the cum from her eye lid and licked her fingers clean.