Chains, Blades, and Iron Maidens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then one of Elysia's co-workers walked into the back room. "Oh, come on!" He turned back out when he saw Elysia on her knees half naked.

"Sorry," Elysia apologized.

The five girls had made it to their third bar. They were all sitting at the bar together drinking, joking, and laughing. "I'll be right back," Tara said as she stumbled off to the bathroom. She entered and quickly took care of her business. Just as she walked out of the stall she bumped into a guy. The two looked at each other curiously; one of them didn't belong. Tara turned her head and saw the urinals. However, another though popped into her head as she looked back at the guy. She grabbed him by his shirt and tugged him into the stall with her. She smacked her lips up to the stranger's and started to make out with him. At first he was rather confused; but why argue with a good thing? He started to go along with it; reaching his hands down and groped Tara's plump ass. She had nice wide hips; good for child birth. Tara pushed the individual back and started to unzip her pants and pulled them off. She turned around and put one foot on to the metal railing in the stall.

The man crept up behind her and put both hands on her ass and squeezed the cheeks lightly. Tara pulled her orange panties to the side and took hold of the stranger's cock. She pushed the head into her pussy lips with a drunken smile. The man slowly pumped his hips; still groping Tara's ass. Tara hummed as the cock reached into her. She brought a hand down to her clit and played with it. Her body started to get limp; she was almost passing out as this guy fucked her. Tara's leg slipped from the railing shocking her to life. She placed her leg back on the rail and hoisted her other leg up on the opposite rail. She was now squatting; with her feet locked in the railing with the arches of her stilettos. The man brought his arms up under Tara's shirt for her breasts. As he felt up from her abs to her upper chest he noticed Tara wasn't wearing a bra. She didn't have massive breasts but she wasn't completely flat chested. She had a pear shaped figure; though it wasn't as exaggerated. Her hips were wider than her upper body but not by much. Tara was rather comfortable with her body type. And she could tell this man seem to have no complaints about her figure. She turned her head; one eye drunkenly closed; and saw him staring at her ass.

The man seemed very fixated on it. Tara gave it a nice and loud slap for him. That seemed to turn the man on as he started to fuck her a little stiffer. Tara just breathed lightly as the man stuffed into her. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door of the stall. Tara nearly jumped off the man's cock from the sound.

"Is someone in here?" a voice said.

"Yeah," The man plowing Tara called out, "I'm almost done."

Tara turned a sinister glare to the man and whispered, "You better not be."

The man widened his eyes in surprise and gulped down his fear, "Actually this might take a bit."

"Oh, come on man," the voice outside the stall complained. Tara just turned her head to the one fucking her, put a finger to her lips, and shook her head. She was incredibly turned on by the fact someone was right next to her as she took a rigorous dicking in a men's bathroom. "It doesn't even sound like you're doing anything in there," the voice knocked again. Tara wanted to burst out laughing but covered her mouth with a hand. The man took hold of her hips and pounded into Tara's wet cunt with passionate force.

"I'm gonna cum," the man whispered into her ear.

"In the toilet," Tara pointed. The man pulled out and caressed himself while aiming for the toilet. Tara fingered herself as the man beat his cock just below her pussy lips. She came just as the man started to spray his jizz into the toilet. Tara pulled her pants back on and the two left the stall. The man waiting just stared at the two; Tara smiled at him and giggled as she walked out.

"All yours," the man that was fucking Tara motioned with his arms.

Tara rejoined her friends and Kenna couldn't help but ask, "What took you so long?"

"There was a long line," Tara simply replied.

Kenna looked to the girls bathroom with an eyebrow raised; there was no line Kenna could see; then back to Tara, "Whatever, let's get outta here," Kenna said and the five of them went outside.

"So where to now?" Elysia asked as they got out into the cool night, "Should we hit up another bar or call it a night?"

"Neither," Kenna announced.

"Huh," the other four all said in unison.

"We should do something new. Something fun!" Kenna stretch her arms out to the open night, "I mean don't you girls feel like you're stuck in a rut?" The other four looked at each other and shook their heads; they seemed to like the way their lives were. "Well, whatever. Just follow me," Kenna said and started down the sidewalk.

The girls wondered around for a few hours finding nothing of real interest to do. Before they realized it they were on the outskirts of the city. They were coming to the area where the rich people built their mansions; like the Littles that Naida worked for. Suddenly they came to an iron gate covered in vines. The entire property seemed unmanaged and abandoned. Kenna looked at the dusky mansion on the other side of the gate with a smile. She turned her insidious smirk to her friends. Not a single one liked what Kenna's expression entailed.

"Let's go check out the inside," Kenna said sinisterly.

The other four girls looked at each other in worry and Meifeng said, "I don't think that's a good idea."

"Oh, don't be a bunch of pussies," Kenna scoffed.

"I take offense to that," Tara laughed.

"I mean look at it. It's abandoned." Kenna gestured.

"I just don't feel like going to jail tonight," Naida said.

"And who's gonna call the cops. There isn't another house for a couple miles." The four girls looked at each other skeptically once more. "Fine!" Kenna turned to the gate and started to climb it, "I'll go by myself."

"Kenna!" Meifeng shouted at her.

"You ladies can go home any time," Kenna said as she hoisted a leg over the top of the gate. She flopped down and smiled back at her friends.

"Well," Tara shrugged, "If ya can't beat 'em join 'em."

Tara started up the gate as Naida said, "You don't have to follow her."

"You know she's right guys," Tara turned to them at the top of the gate, "We are stuck in a rut. You may wanna tell yourself otherwise; but I'm gonna be honest with myself." Tara jumped down from the gate and called out to Kenna, "Hey, wait up!"

Elysia took a deep breath and sighed before following example. Meifeng shook her head as she started after Elysia. "You guys!" Naida complained; as Elysia caught up to Kenna and Tara. "Don't leave me here by myself!" Naida shouted before climbing up the gate.

The five of them walked up to the large double doors at the front and entered; the doors were unlocked. The inside was massive and dark. But Kenna could tell that the inside seemed more maintained than the outside. "Strange," Kenna whispered to herself. The walls were covered in old paintings. And there were statues and taxidermy animals everywhere.

"It's like an art gallery in here," Meifeng commented; looking up and down the walls.

"Maybe the person who lived here last was a collector," Elysia thought.

"Shame that they're all stuck in this stuffy mansion," Kenna said looking all around the entrance room. Suddenly she noticed a corridor leading down. "Hey maybe there's a torture chamber down here," Kenna joked and pointed.

"We're not gonna go down there, are we?" Naida gulped.

"Of course we are," Kenna went straight for the corridor.

"Of course we are," Naida sighed.

The five descended the stairs slowly; it got colder as they got further down. It was incredibly dark at the bottom; they could barely see each other. Kenna noticed an oil lamp on a counter and grabbed it.

"Someone got a light?" Kenna asked seeing oil still in the lamp. Tara threw her a lighter and Kenna lit the lamp. As light raced through the room; Kenna noticed something at the back wall. She approached them and shone the light on it.

"What are those?" Naida asked as the other four walked up behind Kenna.

"There iron maidens," Kenna replied wiping dust from one of them, "They were used as torture devices in the Middle Ages." Kenna notice there were five of them in a line. Each with its own design and color pattern. The one Kenna had her hand on was black with red accents and a sort of flaming design. She turned the lamp to the other four iron maidens. One was silver and blue with waves and rivers engraved into it. Then there was a green and gray with a windy look. Next was an orange and black iron maiden that looked like a rugged stone. And finally a yellow and black with lightning bolts covering it.

"Oh, we have guests," the girls heard a man's voice from the corridor. All of them jumped and turned to see a man in a two piece black suit. He straightened his glasses and smiled at the five girls.

"Oh god! I told you we shouldn't have come here," Naida cowered behind Elysia, "Now this guy is gonna torture us and rape us!"

The man seemed offended by Naida's remark and clarified to the best of his ability, "I would never do such a thing. I haven't had any guests in years you see."

"Exactly!" Naida shouted, "You haven't had a women's touch in forever which is why you lured us down here so you could rape us!"

"We came down here on our own remember," Kenna glared at Naida.

"Oh yeah," Naida frowned.

"I swear you have an over active imagination," Kenna shook her head, "Please forgive my friend. I think she has a sick rape fetish."

"I do not!" Naida shouted.

"Anyways, what's with these things?" Kenna wondered, "They don't seem like ordinary iron maidens."

"Hmm you're very astute," the man commented Kenna; she blushed a little, "But I don't think you would believe me if I told you."

"Try me," Kenna crossed her arms in curiosity.

"Do you believe in spirits?"

"You mean like ghosts?"

"Kind of."

"I suppose so," Kenna shrugged.

"What about demons and monsters?"

"Hmm," Kenna thought about it.

"What if I told you they were all one in the same?"

"I guess I'd take your word for."

"A woman of faith, not a bad thing. Would you mind listening to a story?"

Kenna looked to her friends, "We don't have anything else going on."

"Hmm, well then this story starts in the dark ages. In those dark times spirits; or demons or whatever you want to call them; ran rampant. In particular there were five unbelievably powerful spirits. They terrorized the lands wherever they went. Each of the spirits had control over an element. The fire spirit, the water spirit, the wind spirit, the stone spirit, and the lightning spirit. Nothing seemed to be able to stop the five great spirits. Until one day a blacksmith who was also versed in magic came up with an idea to stop the spirits. The blacksmith crafted five enchanted iron maidens to seal the spirits in. He succeeded in sealing away the spirits and vowed to watch over them for all eternity. And I've been watching over them ever since."

"Wait!" Kenna stopped him, "You were the blacksmith? But that would make you hundreds of years old."

"Yes, of course," the man replied as if the concept wasn't that hard to believe.

"So these are the iron maiden's sealing those five spirits?" Kenna put a hand on the red iron maiden.

"Indeed. But the iron maidens are beginning to weaken. Not to mention all the other spirits running amuck these days. But thanks to you girls I may very well have been presented a chance to kill two birds with one stone."

"How so?" Kenna asked.

"Well, I need to find a new container for the five spirits but also come up with a way to combat the other spirits."

"And how would you do that?"

"Now this is where I need to tread carefully. And I just want to make this clear that it is completely your choice."

"Well out with it already!" Tara demanded.

"With magic I could transfer the spirits into your bodies. There they'd be trapped and you would inherit their powers. And then with that power you could fight the other spirits in this world."

"This sounds like the plot to some Power Rangers show," Kenna shrugged.

"Power Rangers?" the man didn't follow what Kenna was getting at.

"Nothing, just keep going," Kenna waved.

The man cleared his throat and began again, "Now this is the part you should know before you decide. To transfer the spirits power they'll have to impregnate you."

"Impregnate!" Naida was appalled.

"Well; they wouldn't really impregnate you; rather their power is the baby."

"That's just sick!" Naida shouted.

"I knew you wouldn't want to do it after hearing that," The man frowned and looked down to the ground.

"Now hold on," Kenna put a finger up and turned to her friends. The five of them huddled together to discuss the topic.

"You can't seriously be considering this, can you Kenna?" Naida whispered intently.

"Well think about it. If what he says is true, we'd be heroes. I mean we'd be saving the world from evil spirits!"

"Didn't you say that sound like something straight out of Power Rangers?" Naida recalled.

"Yeah, but who didn't watch that show and wanna be one," Kenna smiled. All her friends glared at her; not sharing the same thoughts, "Oh so just me then."

"Well in her defense," Tara began, "This does sound kinda cool."

"Yeah, I can agree with that," Elysia nodded.

"Meifeng," Kenna turned to her, "You read fantasy all the time. You can't tell me this doesn't appeal to you at all." Meifeng; being very much the silent type; just lowered her head in shame; Kenna knew her to well.

"But-but, what about that whole impregnation part?" Naida said still trying to get them from doing this.

"You practically get raped by your boss every day, what's so weird about this. Beside he said were not actually gonna get pregnant. Instead we're gonna become badass demon slayers!" Kenna brought a fist up

"He calls them spirits," Tara corrected her.

"Whatever! Besides, Naida you can go home anytime. The four of us will stay here and become super heroes!" Kenna exclaimed.

"I swear you read too many comic books," Elysia said.

Naida roared and finally succumbed to the peer pressure, "Fine, I'll do it!"

Kenna turned to the man and said, "Alright, we'll do it! But before we start; what's your name?"

"Ah yes, I never introduced myself. My name is Morrow, David Morrow."

"Bond. James Bond," Kenna joked; but again it seemed to go right over David's head.

"Well, we'll need to go through some preparations before we begin. Like which spirit each of you will be taking."

The girls looked at each other; the pairing was easy enough for them. Kenna said, "I'll take the fire spirit."

Next was Naida with, "I'll go with the water spirit."

Meifeng simply said, "Wind."

Elysia said, "Of course the blonde gets lightning!"

And finally Tara, "Which leaves me with stone, you assholes!"

"What?!" Kenna looked at Tara.

"I'm kidding," Tara shook her head.

"Alright, since that's decided we'll move to the next step. I'll prepare the magic circle." David explained.

"Magic circle?" Kenna questioned.

"Yes it will prevent the spirits from fleeing once they are released. And it will seduce each of the spirits so they will want to mate with you."

"Hehe, mate," Kenna giggled.

"Is this not an appropriate term nowadays?" David was curious.

"No you're fine; you can just tell you haven't been out of the house for centuries."

"Well I haven't been out of the house for centuries," David seemed rather confused with Kenna.

"And that's exactly what I mean," Kenna shook her head.

"Stop picking on him!" Elysia hit Kenna.

After about half an hour David finished all the preparations. The circle was drawn around the iron maidens with five circles on the edge of the first circle. David told each girl to stand in their respective circle. "Now, are you ladies ready?" David asked.

"Let's get fucked," Kenna replied. David looked at her not understanding what she'd just said. "Open them up," she then said blandly.

"Alright," David clapped his hands together and slapped his palms onto the edge of the circle. The chains wrapped around the iron maidens rattled as they came undone. The iron maiden's opened and the spirits stepped out from within. All five were the silhouette of a man made from their respective element. Kenna was rather impressed with the stature of her flaming man. She could see eyes made from fire staring her down. The flame man crept up to her as Kenna turned around. All the girls had a post to bend over on; which they all did. Their asses faced the spirits as they approached. Kenna felt the spirit's blazing hand set on her nude ass. Despite the intensity of the flames they didn't burn Kenna; rather just an extreme warmth.

Naida felt watery mitts grab her from behind; it felt like running water. The spirit stuck his cock into her forcefully. Its cock was dripping wet and was filling her pussy with water. As the water spirit moved its hips Naida felt like she had a running shower head shoved in her. It seemed like a river was pouring right into her. And with every stroke she could feel water gush out of her. As the water discharged from Naida's cunt it ran down her legs.

Meifeng gasped as the wind spirit plunged his wind current cock into her. It was a strange feeling for her. It didn't feel like a cock was in her at all; but it wasn't like there was nothing in there. The best way she could explain it was it was like a vacuum. She could feel powerful air rushing into her, and then suck out. This constant sucking and blowing was very exotic but also felt bizarrely erotic.

Tara was getting smashed by the stone spirit's rugged rock cock. She had never had anything as hard and jagged in her pussy before. Luckily the rough edges of the stone spirit's cock didn't cut into Tara's pussy. Rather it scraped deep secret parts Tara never knew existed. The hips of the spirit crashed into Tara's magnificent ass leaving a sizable red mark. Tara didn't much mind the pain; it just added to the fun.

Elysia didn't look to be having as much fun as the other girls. Her entire body was spasming; especially her cunt. As the lightning spirit plowed into Elysia; she could feel currents of electricity flowing through her. She felt little pops and snaps in her cunt like little electric shocks. Her hips were shaking wildly as she almost had no control over her body. But despite how she might look; Elysia was having the time of her life. Her boyfriend couldn't ever compare to this feeling.

Kenna couldn't believe the heat she felt inside her cunt right now. She could feel the flames of the fire spirit's cock whipping around like a camp fire in the breeze. It was strange having the flame tails brush against her vaginal walls like hot feathers. And the heat produced by the spirit was intense. Sure a normal cock had a substantial heat and became even hotter with the friction of sex. But this; this was unlike any cock she'd had before. Her cunt was burning up from the spirit's blazing cock. But the fire spirit's cock was just like its hands; they didn't actually burn Kenna's flesh. It just radiated a magnificent heat.

All the girls were singing out in joy as the spirits fucked them intently. The power of the spirits was nearly too much for the poor girls' minds. Each of them could see why having these things running rampant could be a bad thing. Normal woman wouldn't stand a chance if they were taken by these spirits. Even Kenna herself felt her mind going blank as it gave into the pleasure. And the remnants of alcohol in her system probably didn't help in building up her resolve. The same could be said for all the girls.Perhaps we should have done this when we were sober,Kenna thought to herself. Well it was too late for that now.