Chains: Fourth Link - More Steel

Story Info
They meet again at his house.
1.4k words
4.33
18.8k
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 10/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the garage door and watched as she drove straight in. I closed the door. By the time she had the engine off and the key from the ignition, I had her car door open and leaned in to kiss her. Her arms reached up for me. I unbuckled her seat belt. She had to wave her arms to get rid of it's entanglement as we kissed.

My hand slid up her thigh and into her crotch. The short dress she wore had nothing under it but sweet damp flesh. I pushed my hand under her crotch and slid the other around her shoulders. She hugged me close as we continued to kiss. Awkwardly I lifted her out of the beamer and pushed her back against it's rear door. With my foot, I flipped the driver's door closed. Our tongues tangled. Then I lifted her and moved around to the hood of the car. I sat her there while I regained my breath and tickled her cunt with the palm of my hand.

Jill reached for my shorts and yanked them down. My boner was bent down painfully as she dragged them down. I quickly adjust myself and reached again for her juicy flesh.

"Ready?"

"God, yes, fuck me now!"

I rammed my bruised and swollen meat into her welcoming bandage. Once, twice, three times is the charm. She screamed as she came. I pulled out but continued to stroke her slit with my fingers as I kissed her. I knew I would cum later, this was for her.

She lay with her arms spread out across the hood of the car. She looked like a broken doll with her auburn hair piled like a halo around and under her head.

I stood and offered my hand to pull her to her feet. She took it, pulled herself up and kissed me. "I needed that. I have been waiting for two days..." She stepped aside, straightened her skirt and blouse and shook her long hair. She looked good enough to attend a Prince's Ball. No glass slippers though. I looked down at myself. I used to be wearing shorts...

"Come on in. Drink?" My proud pole led us in to the family room where there was a bar and a large screen TV. I went behind the bar.

Jill looked around the room. "Got any tissues? I wouldn't want to stain the furniture... by the way, I have to be home by midnight."

I laughed. "Don't worry, it is already well stained." I put a box of tissues on the bar. "Name your poison."

"Oh, what ever... I'll have what you're having."

I ducked down behind the bar to get my favourite bottle of Scotch - Old Pultney - as she reached down to wipe herself.

"Scotch? On the rocks? Neat? Water?"

"On the rocks."

I put ice into to two glasses and poured some scotch. I took them over to where she had set herself in a dark brown leather covered sofa. I sat beside her and handed her a glass. She sipped the scotch slowly, savouring the warm, mellow flavour.

We sat quietly looking into each other's eyes, contemplating the immediate future. I finished my scotch with one last toss of my head. "Can I ask you to dance for me?"

She finished her scotch and set the empty glass on the table beside her. Gathering her long legs under her, she stood smoothly and turned to look down at me. "Of course."

I grabbed the remote and increase the volume of the music. I also changed the song to 'Do Ya Think I'm Sexy' by Rod Stewart.

I didn't know the Jill that began to dance. She was wanton-ness personified. Her hands moved up and down her body, almost, but not quite touching. Her head began to move slowly, with occasional flips to settle her long hair over her face or over her shoulders. She was sex incarnate. Hers hips moved in circles. She shook her covered breasts at me and they jiggled delightfully. Her spread feet never left the floor, but her knees flexed and her dress rose up her smooth thighs. She was licking a finger that had just returned from under her skirt when the song ended and next began.

'Sex bomb' with Tom Jones played loudly. Blouse buttons began to pop open as her hands again moved back and forth across her chest. She was staring intently at me, her tongue licking her lips when she flipped her hair forward, her shoulders back, and slipped the blouse down her arms. Her lustrous auburn hair hung down almost to her tiny waist nearly covering the black lacy bra that covered her straining breasts. With another flip of her head and an opening of her arms the full view of her glorious bust burst into view.

Sandy Posey's 'He's So Fine' came on. The bra didn't last. It was quickly shed behind another stupendous waterfall of hair. She teased for a while and finally flipped it over her shoulder. Two new steel rings glinted in the centre of two bright pink nipples. Two once perfect breasts swayed in time with her hips.

It put me off. I missed the end of the song. I did notice the dropping of the skirt, the baring of the shapely bottom, tight and well muscled. I noticed the heart shaped hair of her mons pointing down to heaven - or hell, depending. I noticed her fingers playing with her clit, sliding up and down her slit, playing with a breast and being licked by her pointy tongue.

"Light my Fire' started. She moved back to rest that excellent tush on a bar stool. Her fingers became the only movement as her body strained, reached desperately for release. Two elegant fingers pushing in and out of her dripping cave. The other hand playing with her clit. Her hair hung down almost covering her hands. Then with a flip of her head she sent the hair over her shoulder and came.

The expression of glorious pain on her face was reflected in her groan, "Arrgh..." Her stomach muscles clenched, her toes curled and she bit her lip. Her hands were locked in place. She had two fingers deep in her cunt, her palm pressing down hard on the fingers of her other hand that had been flicking her clit. I killed the music. It seemed anticlimactic.

Slowly the tension went out of her shoulders and arms. She gave her head a shake and looked at me. "I have never cum for anyone before..."

I stood and went to her. "Thank you." I kissed her deeply then I swept her up in my arms and carried her to the bedroom. The master bedroom. Ok, it's a little thing, but I had fucked only my wife here before.

I put her in the centre of the bed and got in beside her. Then I pulled the duvet up over both of us. I kissed her lips then began to move down and down, past the two new rings, past the belly button ring to her clit. I was there for almost an hour. For a while she was having constant orgasms, one after another like waves pounding on a deserted beach. When it began to be too painful for her, I moved back to her tits but those damn rings got in the way. Back to her clit.

Her pitiful moans finally convinced me it was time to finish. I lifted her hips and slipped my dick in. I leaned over her, kissing and slowly pumping in and out. It was a long time before I felt her responding. I began taking longer strokes. She pushed back a little harder. I was more than ready. I began to move faster, I reached around her leg and began to play with her asshole. She was moving faster now, so I opened her anus and forced a finger in. She moaned. I grunted and slipped into overdrive. The smacking of or hips reverberated off the walls.

"I'm cumming..." I groaned as I shoved two fingers in her ass. "Now!" I rammed into her as hard as I could, I think her head hit the headboard. I didn't care because shot after shot of jism was leaving my dick, which was still comfortably installed in her quim.

We lay, both exhausted, in a sweat coated lump.

Eventually I flipped a nipple ring. "He asked for these too?"

"Yes."

"Any more?"

"Yes."

"Let's see, clit?"

"Yes."

"Nose?"

"Yes."

"Be careful."

She gave me a funny look.

"We'd better get you home," I said, reluctantly, "Shower?"

"Please."

We showered together with lots of touching but no more. She really did have to go. We made a date for Wednesday night. I had curling. She thought she could get away. We agreed to meet at a nearby motel.