Chains in the Candlelight

Story Info
She chains him up, and he loves every minute.
2.8k words
4.44
17.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I come out of the closet, dressed only in my black thong and I eye you with my hands behind my back. You squint at me from the bed, peering through the candle light, trying to see what it is I hold in my hands. I smile as I look at your nakedness glowing in the flames, your erection pointed proudly up at the ceiling as you wait for me. You lean up on your elbows and watch me slowly cross the room, my eyes glinting with mischief. You hear a metallic noise as I move, and your erection twitches in the air.

"What are you doing baby?" you ask me.

"Nothing." I reply slyly, moving over to the bed. I bring my hands out from behind my back and the candlelight plays lovingly over the chains in my hands now dangling over my breasts. "Lay back baby," I say, dropping my treasures next to your side. You hiss as the cold metal caresses your skin, and you lay back, grinning now as you throw the pillows off the bed and nestle down by the headboard.

I lean over you and my breasts brush over your chest as I fasten a black leather collar around your neck, moving the spikes around behind your head as I place the metal loop part of it towards the side of your neck. My tits graze your face as run the chain link leash over the headboard and through the handle. I wrap the chain around the wooden board a few times before fastening the end to the loop on your collar. You nibble playfully at my nipples as they sway in your face and I lightly slap your face.

"Stop that, you don't get to play yet." I say.

You pretend to pout as I grab my choke collar and make a loop running your right hand through it and tighten it on your wrist before running it over the board and making a loop for your left hand. You stretch up to fit your hand through it before settling back down, the chains tightening on your wrists and holding you firmly in place.

I sit back and eye my handiwork for a moment. I run my eyes over your lean body stretched up on my narrow standard army issue twin bed. I look from your hands above your head to your muscled neck, now wrapped in my leather collar and fastened to the bed. You have enough movement to be comfortable, but not enough to stop me from playing with you as I please.

I pass your buzzed dark hair and your hazel eyes, your devastating dimples in your cheeks now at rest due to your serious expression as you watch me, waiting for my next move. I take my right hand and brush lightly down your arm, spreading my hand across your chest, feeling your heart already beating swiftly in anticipation. I run my hand down the middle of your chest, avoiding your nipples, and down your flat stomach, my finger tips playing with your thin line of hair trailing down to your smooth, shaved groin. I avoid your dancing cock, and run my hand over the side of your lean hips, on down your muscled thighs. I sigh to myself as I lick my lips and debate on the things I would like to do to you.

I raise to my full five foot and three inches next to the bed and run my hands over my full, 38C breasts, pinching and pulling lightly on my nipples as my eyes roam over you. I move my hands down my sides, over my stomach, and I catch the straps of my thong with my thumbs and pull them slowly down. My eyes are now locked on yours, watching you watching me as I take them off in front of you. I push them down over my rounded butt and down to my thighs to my toned calves before stepping out of them. I kick them to the side as I stand with my legs slightly spread, running my right hand idly over my naked pussy lips.

I pet myself for a minute, dipping one finger in slightly to check my wetness. Yes, I am already wet, just from looking at you, knowing that your all mine to play with as I wish. I glide my wet finger up over my clit and rub it in a circular motion for a moment, sighing as I lift my finger up to my mouth and lick the end of it. I make an appreciative noise as I stick my finger in my mouth and suck it clean. I hear your intake of breath as you watch me, and I glance at your bobbing penis as finish cleaning the tip of my finger.

I smile as I straddle over your body, bringing my mouth down to your ear I whisper, "It tastes delicious. I am already wet from wanting you. Would you like to taste me?"

I lean up and capture your mouth in a kiss, your tongue moving over my lips and inside my mouth, tasting me and my pussy. You moan and arch up, trying to prolong the kiss. I break away and lick and nibble on the side of your neck, above the collar that your straining against. I move down over your collar and on down your chest, alternating between loving licks and nibbles and kisses. I move my mouth all around your chest, avoiding your nipples, my hands resting on your hips and all seven inches of your cock digging insistently into my stomach, my legs straddled over your thighs. I kiss on down, biting gently on your hips and waist, my nails lightly dragging as I move my hands up your ribs.

I raise my head and my blue-green eyes gleam with pleasure as I look in your eyes and slide up your body, my nipples hard as they drag over your skin. I flick your left nipple with the tip of my tongue. You twitch, biting your lower lip as you watch me tease you. I hear you moan as I flick your nipple again before licking it in circles and finally taking it in my mouth. I close my eyes as pull it into my mouth, biting on the end before sucking on it again. I move and repeat this on your right nipple, my nails flexing against your ribs as I taste your salty skin and breath your scent in through my nose.

I bite and chew and lick and suck on both of your nipples, your moans loud as you jerk under me, loving the pain of it. I move up and grab my right breast in my hand, teasingly running my nipple over your lips, moving back before you can capture it with your mouth. Finally I let you win, and I hold the back of your head as I press my breast in your face as you nurse eagerly on me. I switch pull away from you and switch you over to my other breast. Twinges of pleasure run down to my pussy as you bite on my nipples, giving back the pain that I had been inflicting on yours. I moan before pulling away and kissing you soundly.

Our tongues dance against each other as I kiss you, your breaths coming short as you choke yourself on the collar, pulling up towards me. I brace my hands on the headboard as I nibble on your lower lip, pulling it gently into my mouth. I let go of it and plunge my tongue back in your mouth, running over the tops of your teeth. I give you one last small kiss on the lips before trailing down the front of your throat, moving around the collar in my way.

The candle next to the bed reflects off the top of my head as I kiss and lick my way down your body and fasten my mouth on the crease between your thigh and your crotch. I suckle on it, moaning as your musk fills my nostrils, your legs spreading to welcome me. I breath deeply before moving over and licking and sucking on the other side. Your cock brushes against my short black hair before I scoot backwards a little.

I brace my hands on your spread thighs, and I run my tongue lovingly over your sack. I lick between your two balls, my tongue occasionally playing over the stretch of skin between your asshole and your nuts. I take one sack gently in my mouth and swirl my tongue over your nut, sucking gently. I repeat on the other side and bathe them both for awhile before running my tongue on up, moving from the base of your shaft clear up to the tip of your cock. I lick the little pearl of pre-cum off eagerly, loving the salty taste.

You arch into me, your breathing hard, desperately needing more contact on your poor, swollen dick. I lick my lips, savoring the taste of your pre-cum before running my tongue in a circle around the head. I close my mouth around the tip and suck gently, my tongue stroking over the ridge under the silky helmet. I start to slowly work my way down your length, tonguing and sucking as I go. I finally close my mouth around as much of your cock as I can take, almost all of your seven inches inside my hot, wetness. I start to suckle you like a pacifier, my lips clamped around you firmly, my throat working as a suction builds up, pulling at you.

I can feel your dick throbbing in my mouth as the suction pulls clear down in your balls, feeling like I am trying to suck the cum straight out of them. You moan and I hear the chains moving over the wood as you strain against them. I release the suction and start moving up and down your penis, sucking and slurping, completely enjoying the texture and taste of your hard muscle over my tongue and pushing against the roof of my mouth. I release you before you get to close and start to bath your nuts again. You moan, either in appreciation of my new efforts, or in dismay of the loss of contact to your cock.

I lift my head and look at you, your eyes draw up to mine, your expression strained and serious. Your eyes are half closed and sexy as hell as you breath heavily. I wipe my mouth off with the back of my hand and lick my lips. I run my breasts over your cock as I move up, before flipping around and straddling you backwards. I raise up on all fours, looking under myself as I place my wet pussy mere inches from your face, the smell of my arousal reaching your nose. I hear you breath in, your eyes now fixed on my pussy. I move one hand under myself and start to play with myself, smoothing my wetness all over my pussy as I take you back in my mouth and begin to slowly and leisurely suck on you again.

I continue my slow and steady blow-job while playing with my pussy in front of your face. I can feel your heavy breaths blowing over my lips as I rub my clit, my moans muffled around your cock. I hear you growl as you watch me teasing you, my legs spread so invitingly mere inches from your reach. Your hands are still chained and unable to touch me, your head and eager tongue held back as well. I revel in my power as the chains clank against the headboard, my fingers moving faster over my pussy as I lay my cheek on your thigh and look at your erection, my breaths blowing over the saliva I have left on your shaft.

The veins on the side of your shaft stand out, and your cock looks so red and hard. I debating on riding you face, but I decide I have run out of patience as I sit up, my wet pussy grinding against your chest for a moment. I slide my pussy down your chest and stomach and then crouch over your cock. I run the tip of you over the outside of my pussy, covering it in my juices. I occasionally move away as you try to arch your hips up and stab yourself inside me. I tease you for a bit, my free hand smoothing over your balls and the insides of your thighs.

I start to lower myself, hissing as my pussy stretches to allow your five and a half inch girth inside me. I throw my head back as I slowly move up and down, lowering myself inch by inch until all seven are buried inside of me. I sit still on your lap, adjusting my position as my pussy flexes around you. I revel at the full feeling I always get when your buried inside me for a moment before I start to rock back and forth, leaning forwards so that you can watch your dick moving in and out of me under the parted globes of my ass.

I grind on you as you moan and thrust under me, my own small moans escaping my lips as I concentrate on the sensations in my body for a moment. I close my eyes as you stretch and fill me, swirls of pleasure already starting in my body. I look down, watching you move in and out of me. My eyes wonder a bit lower and I smile as I wet the end of my middle finger of my right hand, and then I rub it gently over the small puckered ring of your anus. You stop moving and suddenly go stiff underneath me, holding perfectly still as I lay with the sensitive skin of your asshole. You moan and rub you a bit firmer, my hips still rocking on top of you, the end of your dick grinding against the back of my pussy.

I move my finger up and cover it in my pussy juices before slowly working it inside your ass. Your muscles close me out for a moment before the tip of my finger suddenly slides inside you, the ring of your anus tight around my finger. Your hot and tight , almost cutting the circulation off to my finger, and the inside of you feels so smooth. We both moan at the same time, and I feel your cock harden inside of me at this new stimulation.

I work my middle finger in deeper, searching for your spot as I loosen you up. You start to buck up against me again, the chains grinding over the wood as your body moves under me. I feel trickles of sweat rolling down my back as I move my hips faster, my finger moving deeper and deeper inside of you. Finally I find what I am looking for, that little spot in your ass that will set you off. I push my finger experimentally against it and I let the motions of your body rub itself on my finger.

I feel the swirling pleasure in my pussy start to build up more, my juices down going over the insides of your thighs as my orgasm approaches. Our moans become louder and I feel your cock become even harder and bigger inside me and I whimper, rocking my hips faster, feeling your tightened balls dragging on my clit. You growl loudly and buck under me and I feel your cum gushing up inside me as I start to wail my own orgasm, my pussy muscles pulsating and milking out all of the cum from your cock. I remove my finger from your ass and I hear you moan again as another spurt shoots up inside me.

We move slower as our pleasures start to spiral down, our breathing slowing slightly as the last tremors run out of our bodies. I move up off you and stand, stretching my muscles, the candle glimmering over my sweaty body as I look up at you. I giggle at your dazed expression before moving to unchain you from my bed. You lick your lips as you look up to watch me, a dangerous expression in your eyes, and I have a moment to worry about the repercussions of my actions before I unchain you, setting you free.

I glance down, noticing that your erection has yet to go away, and I start to move back, but your arms have already come out and grabbed me, pulling back down on top of you. You flip me over onto my back on the bed, and my eyes widen as you commence to my punishment. You jerk my hands above my head and I look up and see your smile before the candle next to the bed flickers and goes out.