Chains of Corruption Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry, you just stand inside and it scans you. She used it on me before and it didn't hurt at all." You reply.

Mara nods as you make your way over to the machine and she steps inside.

"Like Mika said, just relax, this one doesn't hurt." Priscilla says as she taps away on her keyboard.

"Ok. Should I use my magic so you can see?" Mara asks.

Priscilla nearly jumps out of her chair and says, "No please don't! It can scan you just fine but if you use magic it will overload." Mara looks scared now and Priscilla sighs and says, "You would be fine, but my machine would be ruined. Haha sorry to scare you but I need these machines to help me with my research."

Priscilla takes her seat and Mara calms down as the machine begins to light up. After a few minutes of note taking and staring into her monitor, Priscilla finally sighs and motions for you to take a look before speaking.

"I think I figured it out, partially at least. This machine can tell almost everything there is to know about a person, well internally that is, but the information is showing up twice. The first set of data seems relatively normal, aside from her circuits, but the second set is completely different. The numbers don't add up at all." Priscilla explains.

"What do you mean?" You ask.

"Take her age for example, the first set of data says she's about eleven which would fit with her physical appearance. The second set however, shows she's nearly eight thousand years old." Priscilla responds.

You look at Priscilla and say, "Believe me now? She looks exactly like Mara when I met her in the crater."

You had your doubts due to her behavior but this proves it, she really is Mara.

Priscilla looks over the data once more and then says, "I suppose if a goddess did reside in her body it would explain the preposterous readings."

"Hey Kira, why don't you take Mara and Gwen out front, I'm gonna help Priscilla clean up. I'll be right there." You say.

Kira understands your signal and takes Mara and Gwen out of the room.

"Priscilla, something weird is happening. Mara acted like a real goddess when I first met her, but the 'magic' she showed us earlier was just making someone orgasm. Do you think she will be alright?" You ask not really expecting an answer, just some kind of support.

Priscilla shrugs and says, "I still don't fully understand how you were able to do the things you did a year ago. Mara is something completely different, I just don't know if conventional means will be effective. If I try something too drastic without understanding her better, I could make things worse."

Not exactly what you wanted to hear, but if there's one thing you can count on Priscilla for, it's the cold hard truth.

"I know, but she said that when she saw me, some of her memories returned and she felt more power. Should I help her get her memories back or will that make things worse too?" You ask.

Priscilla puts her hands on your shoulders and says, "Don't stress so much over it. We'll continue to monitor her and if I think she's getting worse, I'll let you know."

You sigh and say with a slight smile, "So hurry up and wait, huh?"

Priscilla laughs as she leads you to the front room.

"Thanks, at least we know something now. I think we're gonna head home, see you later." You say.

"Yes you will. Don't think I'm letting this opportunity pass me by. Studying a goddess, I wonder if any advancements in medicine or sorcery can be made? If I just can derive a formula from her..." Priscilla replies.

Her voice trails off as she seemingly forgets who she's talking to and returns to her computer. You laugh softly and let yourself out.

"Are we going to your house now?" Mara asks.

"Yeah, it's not far." You reply.

Mara looks happy and seems a little worn out. You guess she has the stamina to match her childish demeanor. After a few minutes, you arrive home and walk in. Gwen sits on the stairs and begins taking off her shoes as Kira buzzes around and shows the house to Mara.

"Over here is the kitchen and upstairs is the bedroom. There's a bathroom up there too." Kira says pointing up.

Mara smiles and says, "This is nice, I like it."

"Glad to hear it, I have a bed for Gwen upstairs, but she usually sleeps with me, so you can use that for now." You say as you sit down at the small table.

"Hey Mara, you remember Gwen, right?" You ask.

Mara looks confused and points to Gwen as she says, "You mean her? I think so, she's the one you wanted to save from Iliya, right?"

You nod and say, "Yeah, but Iliya did something to her. She can hardly speak and she acts like a child. Is there anything you can do for her?"

Mara looks at Gwen and says, "I don't have that much control over my powers yet. If I messed up even a little bit, it could make her even worse, I'm sorry."

You sigh and say, "It's ok, at least she's with me and she seems happy. That's enough for now." You smile and stretch out before saying, "I'm starving, who wants to eat?"

Kira helps you cook and Mara seems to enjoy spending time with Gwen as they watch the meal take shape. After dinner you climb into bed and Gwen joins you. Kira and Mara enter a few minutes later and it doesn't take long before everyone is sleeping soundly.

Chapter 3 - Incognito

As the morning light fills the small bedroom, you open your eyes and see Gwen is cupping your breast under your shirt. You smile as you remove her hand and rise from bed. You head downstairs and begin to prepare a meal and before long, the smell wakes Kira and the others. As they walk downstairs and sit at the table, Mara trips over her long dress.

Kira giggles as she says, "It's a good thing you didn't fall down in Lenore's shop."

You help Mara to her feet and ask Kira to finish cooking. You take a small knife and cut the bottom of Mara's dress to just above her ankles before you throw away the excess cloth.

"Thanks." Mara says as you sit down and Kira serves breakfast.

As you eat, you look to Mara and say, "So Mara, why were you in a weapon shop in the first place?"

"I don't have very much energy. I made it all the way here from Cyldell and along the way I had to use my powers a lot. I kept running out of energy and had to hide sometimes, so when I made it here I thought I should have something to protect myself with." Mara says looking ashamed.

"Aren't you a goddess though? Can't you just make another body for yourself?" Kira asks bluntly.

Mara seems upset by this and says, "If it's so easy then you do it! Maybe I should show you what it's like to not have control of your body."

Mara's eyes begin to glow and you rise from your seat hoping to deescalate the situation, but you feel a wave of energy crash over you. Your senses dull and you feel like your heart is beating faster as Kira begins to rub her legs together and moan.

"How do you like it? Well, go on then, make a new body for me. It's not so easy is it?" Mara asks angrily.

Kira absentmindedly begins rubbing her pussy as she lays back on the table and you take a few deep breaths trying to calm yourself. In her stupor, Kira grabs a spoon and rubs the wooden handle against her wet slit as she humps the utensil before pushing it into her pussy. Mara smiles and climbs onto the table before removing the utensil from her pussy to Kira's surprise.

She looks at Mara longingly, and the young girl puts a slender finger into the fairy's mouth. Kira sucks on it passionately until Mara withdraws her finger and lines it up with her ass. Kira smiles and spreads her legs wide as Mara's finger rubs around Kira's hole. Her other fingers join in and soon they are sliding in and out of Kira as she moans and leans back onto the table. Kira tenses up a few minutes later and her cum leaks onto the table as Mara slowly takes her fingers out and holds them up above Kira. Without hesitation, Kira greedily begins sucking the juices from Mara's tiny fingers and you try to hold yourself back.

Suddenly you feel a hand working it's way into your pants and turn to see Gwen standing behind you with a lustful look in her eyes. Any traces of resistance to Mara's magic are erased the moment Gwen's fingers make contact with your cock. Everything is a blur and you can't focus on anything except the incredible feeling washing over you as Gwen plays with your cock. You turn around and kiss Gwen deeply while she quickly drops your pants to the floor. You undress her before taking your shirt off, letting your breasts rest in Gwen's face as you lie her down and line up your cock with her pussy.

She takes your nipple into her mouth and diligently sucks on it, stopping only for a moment when you slide into her dripping wet pussy. The pleasure is mind blowing as you sink deeper into her inner folds and when you bottom out, you lean down and kiss Gwen again. Your cock slides out and you begin pumping into her as Gwen matches your rhythm and her breasts bounce with each thrust. Lost in your own world, you eventually realize Mara is laying on the table watching you fuck Gwen with a mixture of curiosity and excitement on her face. You can't even process it however, and mindlessly fuck Gwen as she tenses up and wraps her legs around you.

Your orgasm is building up too as you continue to pump in and out of Gwen's tight pussy. Her legs loosen up and she rests them on the floor as you vaguely notice Mara raising a finger. You can't hold it any longer and you thrust all the way into Gwen's pussy and your cock spurts cum into her womb. Over and over, cum shoots into Gwen and after a few moments, you realize Mara is using her magic on you. Your orgasm is uncontrollable and cum starts to leak out around your cock, still buried in Gwen's pussy. She moans loudly as she is filled beyond capacity and you pull out as another thick rope of cum shoots onto her breasts. You don't know what to do and sit in front of Gwen as your cock continues cumming on her belly in powerful spurts.

"P-please... Mara..." You manage to say and it seems to snap her out of it.

She quickly waves her hand and the feeling of lust subsides as your orgasm finally ends and Gwen rubs your cum around her breasts.

You breathe heavily and lay back onto the floor as you say, "Mara, you can't do stuff like this whenever you feel like it."

She looks down and says, "I know, I didn't mean to get you and Gwen too. I'm sorry."

You sigh and say, "Just try to be more careful, alright?"

Mara nods and you get up off the floor and say, "I need a bath. Gwen, let's go get cleaned up."

You take Gwen upstairs and after bathing, you return downstairs and see that Kira has showered in the kitchen sink and is ready to go.

"We're going out?" Mara asks.

"Well we were supposed to get to the job board early, but by now there aren't going to be many left to choose from." You respond.

Mara looks down and says, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you late Mika."

You smile and say, "It's alright, I have enough money to get by, but I feel bored if I just stay at home all the time. I guess after everything I've been through, I got used to always being on the go. Let's go check the job board anyway, there might be something left."

You lead Gwen, Mara, and Kira to the job board near Bertand's house and look over the listings. There are only three notices left on the old wooden board, but none of them are offering a decent reward.

"Hmm, none of these pay very well Mika. Should we just try again tomorrow?" Kira asks.

You shake your head and say, "No, let's try asking Bertand, he might have something for us to do."

Kira nods and says, "Yeah, he pays really well too."

You laugh as you walk up to the door and knock and a few moments later, Bertand opens the door.

"Mika, back again so soon?" He says with a smile.

"Yeah, we got to the job board kind of late and I was wondering if you might have some work for us." You reply.

Bertand gives a sly smile and says, "Well, the brothel is always looking for some fresh talent..." Bertand begins.

You cut him off and say, "I've already told you we're not interested."

He laughs and says, "Kidding, I'm only kidding. As it turns out, I do have a package waiting for me in Cyldell, but I haven't gotten around to arranging transport for it yet. If you would deliver it to me, I would be most grateful."

"Just pick it up from Cyldell and bring it back? Alright, we'll do it." You say as Bertand smiles and reaches into a nearby desk.

He pulls out a pouch of arens and says, "I'll give this to you upfront, not like I have to worry about the champion pulling a fast one on me, haha."

You smile and thank the wolfman before leaving.

"So how much is it to take an airship to Cyldell?" Kira asks.

"Actually, I was thinking maybe we should go on foot." You respond.

"What? Why would we do that, it's really far remember?" Kira complains.

"I thought if we traveled together, Mara's memories would return quicker than if we just flew there and back." You reply.

Kira thinks for a moment and says, "I guess so, but are you and Gwen gonna be ok?"

You tilt your head and say, "What do you mean, I can still fight you know."

Kira looks like she is about to say something, but sees someone behind you and says, "Oh, hi. What are you doing here? I thought you were going to the island?"

You turn around and Priscilla says, "I was, but then I met a goddess. If I learn more about her, it might help my research into the slime."

"We were going to Cyldell for a job, but we're gonna walk. I think being around us might help Mara's memory." You say.

"I see, then I'm going as well." Priscilla replies.

You smile and say, "Just like old times, huh?"

Priscilla nods and says, "I'll gather my things and meet you by the gates."

You leave Priscilla and head back to your house and when you arrive, you put your armor on and begin rummaging through the closet.

"Whacha looking for?" Kira asks as she floats over and peers into the closet.

"I know I kept it after I had it repaired, aha! There you are." You mumble to yourself.

You pull a box from underneath a pile of clothes and open the lid to reveal the leather armor Vivienne gave you when you first arrived in Thanos.

"Oh wow, I remember that, but who's it for?" Kira says.

"Who do you think?" You respond

Kira looks concerned and says, "You're gonna bring Gwen with us?"

You smile and say, "I don't want to leave her here if I'm leaving the city. Besides, Priscilla is coming with us so I'm sure everything will be alright."

You strap the leather armor over Gwen's clothes and she seems excited, not really understanding it's for protection.

"Should we invite Vivienne?" Kira asks.

You think before saying, "I don't know if she'll want to leave her shop, but go ahead and ask. We'll wait for you by the gates."

Kira nods as she flies off towards Vivienne's shop and you lead Gwen to the front gates where Priscilla is waiting.

A short time later, Kira returns alone and says, "You were right, she wants to stay here and use that new fabric she got yesterday."

"I figured as much, but she's been really successful so I can't blame her." You say as you lead your friends outside the city.

"This will be a nice change of pace, I feel like all I do lately is sit in front of a monitor." Priscilla says as she stretches her arms over her head.

You nod and say, "Yeah, maybe we should do this more often."

As the city grows smaller on the horizon, the swamplands come into view and Priscilla says, "It'll be nice to see Cyldell again, I haven't been back since I moved to Valen."

"Yeah, you've been holed up in your house and on that island for too long." You say with a smile.

"And what about you? Errands like this must be terribly boring for someone who fought the demons." Priscilla responds.

You laugh, knowing she is trying to get a rise out of you and you say, "No, I'm glad to be normal again, I can finally show Gwen all the amazing things in this world. I just wish she would go back to how she was before Iliya took her."

Priscilla looks back at Gwen who is giggling as Kira buzzes around her making silly faces.

"I really don't think things could have ended up better. We're lucky Iliya didn't corrupt her." Priscilla remarks.

You nod and say, "Yeah I know, but I can't figure out why she didn't."

Priscilla thinks for a moment and then says, "Perhaps she felt Mara's power but grabbed Gwen by mistake. If that's the case, she might have kept her in this state to use against you somehow. You were killing demons left and right after all."

You put your hand to your head and say, "I don't even want to think about it. It's over now and we're all ok, that's all that matters."

Priscilla nods and replies, "Of course, I didn't mean to upset you."

You smile and say, "Don't worry about it, I'm fine, but it's getting late. Should we make camp here?"

Priscilla nods and replies, "I suppose so, I could use a bite to eat."

You unpack and set up camp while Priscilla prepares a small meal and after eating, Priscilla says, "I think I'll stop by my house when we arrive. I hope no one has broken in while I was away."

You are surprised and say, "What? I thought you sold it to pay for the place in Valen?"

Priscilla laughs and says, "I know I gave you a bad impression when we first met, but I used to get paid fairly well to research things for the mages in Cyldell. I had enough for the house in Valen and I didn't want to sell this one in case I came back, like we are."

"That's impressive Priscilla." You say as you wonder what she must have been like before you met her.

Priscilla laughs and says, "Not really, it was always very mundane things they wanted me to study, but the money let me do what I wanted and I was content with that, I suppose."

Gwen yawns as Kira says, "I'm beat."

You nod and say, "Yeah, we made pretty good progress though."

Kira agrees and says, "Yeah if we hurry tomorrow, we can get to Cyldell."

Priscilla chimes in and says, "Best not to get ahead of ourselves, the marshes are a dangerous place. Let's get some rest and head out early tomorrow."

"Ok." Kira yawns.

You take Gwen into a tent while Mara and Kira follow Priscilla into the other. Gwen cuddles next to you in the small tent and you close your eyes and wrap your arm around her. You fall asleep feeling excited because after all this time, there might finally be a way to go back home. Rustling outside the tent wakes you, and you emerge to see Priscilla and Mara packing their tent. You quickly dismantle yours and soon you are on your way.

The misty treeline approaches as you continue on and Gwen stumbles over a small rock and loses her balance. She gasps but before she hits the ground, you grab her arm and she smiles as you help her up. The marshes now encompass the land as far as the eye can see as you head into the mist surrounding the swamps. You take Gwen's hand and follow Priscilla as she leads the way through the trees. You notice Gwen seems tired and ask Priscilla to take a break.

"Alright, I'm going to scout ahead a bit. I'll be back in a few minutes." Priscilla says before heading into the misty trees alone.

Kira lands on your shoulder and says, "It's a lot more peaceful than the last time we were here, huh?"

You nod and say, "Yeah, but don't let your guard down."

After a few minutes, You and Gwen stand up and as you wait for Priscilla to return, you hear a rustling coming from behind some trees. Without warning, Priscilla leaps over a fallen tree and slides through the mud stopping in front of you.

"Get Gwen out of here." Priscilla says without looking away from the mist covered trees.

You nod and draw your sword as you lead Gwen further away from Priscilla, but then you notice a bulbous flower pod opening up in front of you. Taking a few steps back, you watch the pod open to reveal a familiar face.